[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had a very exciting conversation with some russian exchange

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (9KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 257x196px
So I had a very exciting conversation with some russian exchange students last night. Among a whole lot of things we also talked about Trump.

Turns out Russians think he's a huge clown and don't take him seriously and just feel great about themselves that they were able to play America in such a way. Basically, they see Trump as payback for Jelzin.

So yeah, if you ever wondered how Russians liked Trump, they like him the same way the West liked Jelzin, a useful idiot that they themself installed.

Pic related, how russians see Trump.
>>
File: -SAGE P.D.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
-SAGE P.D.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>133266320
SKRUMPFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>I talked to one exchange student
>all Russians think the same
Russians dont like nor hate Trump.
So far he has done nothing to restore relations. In fact he has done only the opposite.
And his ability to mend these relations is severely hindered by the liberal establishment and the media.
This is what most Russians think and what the Russian media is saying.
>>
>>133266585
What a gay image.
>>
>>133266721
Thats now how the Russians feel about it. For them its payback for Jelzin, whos presidency they feel as the greatest humilation the West has done to them.
>>
>>133266966
No it isnt. No Russian actually believes we got Trump elected.
You were probably talking to some libtard.
>the West has done to them.
Debatable whether Yeltsin was the Wests fault or our own (Gorby)
>>
>>133267311
Hm, that's interesting. No, they didn't seem liberal. They didn't like Putin domestic policies but they loved his foreign policies including annexing Crimea and they argued for more annexations. They were pretty drunk though.
>>
>>133266320
This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.
>>
>>133266320
Hello CIA

Real Russian - as much of a Russian as you can be these days, really, - here, ask your fucktarded questions anons, I'll answer em.
>>
>>133268118
fuck off kike
>>
>>133268118
Wow glad I got some hot opinions from a drunk Russian. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>133268209
What would you say is Putin's approval rating?
>>
>>133266320
i was fucking a 10/10 russian girl and she screamed out "FUCK DRUMPF" when i made her orgasm with my 13 inch penis
>>
>>133268516
It's about 70%-80%.
Thing is, most Russians aren't really politically active. After the violent, deadly, corruptive 90s we as a nation wanted peace, stability. Putin brought us that.
Yes, at a price of corruption. But the thing is, Alcoligula Yeltsin tore our country apart, killed our propel with starvation and wars and drugs. He wasn't a complete bastard as he seemed to realize the damage he was causing and dtsrted drinking as the result, but still, he brought horrible ruin to our country.
Compared to him Putin is a Saint, and he knows that. His government eagerly benefits from people's fears of repeating of 90s, when overnight your savings went from 'could afford a car' to 'could afford a meal'.
So, in short: people like Putin. Some don't, some for god reasons, some out of spite because they were kicked off the corruption boat, some because they, like most sosach oppositioners, are angry at life and express it through politics.

Tl;dr: 70-80% is realistic given Russian people's lack of investment in politics and relative coziness of life.
>>
>>133266320
Yeah cause the few people you talked to represent all Russians.
>>
>>133266320
>my subjective experience with two people can be projected onto a whole country.
Stupid. If I ask one German how they feel about Merkel, and they hate her, it doesn't mean all Germans feel that way.
>>
>revenge for Yeltsin

L M A O

K

Y

S
>>
File: irvistelijä%20paska%20kissa.jpg (16KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
irvistelijä%20paska%20kissa.jpg
16KB, 411x412px
>>133266320
>Basically, they see Trump as payback for Jelzin.
God damn it now i cant decide who was the biggest clown in all of human history.
>>
>>133266320
>hey my one friend works for nintendo and he said
saaaaagge fuck off with your blog roleplay
>>
>>133272069
Yeltsin's a sad figure, not a clown.
Still worthy of hate.
>>
>>133268209
what call you tell me about Darya Lozhkina, the girl who does asmr videos and lives in yekaterinburg?
>>
>>133268118
So much bait it stole the picture I was going to post.
>>
>>133274111
She lives in AIDS capital and is called Darya Lozhkina
>>
>>133274522
spasibo
>>
>>133269082
>>133268209

What happens when Putin is too old or too tired to rule? Has he appointed a successor already (like Yelzin did in the end)?
It's not wise to build your whole system of government around one person. Even if he's a good ruler - once he's gone, the system he built will start to crumble.
>>
File: 1499769912160170367.jpg (54KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
1499769912160170367.jpg
54KB, 640x635px
>>133266320
Sorry friend, but you talked with Russian Cuckold's.
>>
>>133275093
Two options:
A gray mouse like himself arises;
Someone pre-existing like Volodin takes place.
My bet is in volodin, he seems like he could take the power. Maybe Medvedev as a supporting figure. He is a good ruler, he's just used too much as a sacrificial goat for everything bad.
>>
File: 1479073367193.png (613KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
1479073367193.png
613KB, 570x489px
>>133275434
well they have to be if they willingly go to a caliphate
>>
>>133266721
this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.