[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Hispanics the next group to become "White" like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 79

File: whitehispanics.jpg (37KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
whitehispanics.jpg
37KB, 628x314px
Are Hispanics the next group to become "White" like Italians and the Irish before them?

Gas all spics or gas the west coast spic gangbangers and fight alongside the rest of the Hispanics in the race war?

Remember they hate blacks as much as we do.

Which do you choose?
>>
> Are Hispanics the next group to become "White"
You mean Mestizos?
Spaniards are white.
>>
>>133263039
I'm from a well off area on the East Coast so I've never experienced or seen the Mexican problem first hand. I know like 3 latinos and they all were raised right and act White. I'm a full on White Nationalist but I don't really have a problem with them based solely on my experience. Obviously the immigrants won't work but I want to hear the experience of others who have been around spics and can convince me either that they need to go back or that they're no different than the Italians of the 50s who went on to completely integrate into White America.
>>
>>133262791
>Hispanic

Hispanic is not a fucking race

Any race could be hispanic

"Hispanic" is the most broad term in existence with 23 "Hispanic" countries with one in Europe.

Technically, hispanic just means anyone with any lineage from any spanish speaking country regardless of race

There's white hispanics, black hispanics, asian hispanics, etc

The reason why normies in the last five years thing "Hispanic = Brown beaners" is because those dumb brown beaners pride themselves on a cultural term because they have no fucking idea what aztec rape hybrid they are

The race of brown people is mestizo, not "Hispanic"
>>
File: 76834.jpg (566KB, 792x3360px) Image search: [Google]
76834.jpg
566KB, 792x3360px
>>133262791
>>
>>133263818
>italians of the 50's who went on to completely integrate into White America
You mean the sicilians who brought their 3rd world country esque mob into a country of laws and turned every major city into a crime syndacite breeding ground? Those Italians?
Literally the only good contribution they brought was The Godfather.
You people have no idea the scale of the sicilian mob just because they're good at staying hidden. Back in the 50's and 60's they ran the country into the ground.
>>
>>133263039
>Spaniards are morish rape babies
>Mexicans are spanish rape babies

Sorry to tell you this but both groups are not 100% white.
>>
>>133264406
All of this.
>>
>>133263039
>Spaniards are white
uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania
>>
>>133265258

Who doesn't know the scale of the Italian mob? Capone was a billionaire adjusting for inflation. The fact is though the Italians involved in the mob made good lives for their children and most didn't involved their children in it so the subsequent generation of Italians became upstanding and contributing members of White society. It was only glorified by kike Hollywood and New Jersey scum.
>>
>>133262791
Problem with children of immigrants is that if they do "grow up white" and assimilate, they feel guilty and then try to teach their kids to respect their heritage.
>>
>>133263818
They're not European, unlike the Italians. Trust me, I'm from NoVA, and fucking Salvadorean shitskins are ruining the place. They're just as bad as niggers here-some, even worse. They breed at a ridiculous pace like all spics, but all kids are to different dads, and they go on to join MS-13 and speak their ghetto Spanish even in middle-class neighborhoods.
They shit up every place, because they will live in filthy conditions, like a dozen to an apartment. There's no stopping this menace without force.
>>
File: 1499192271641.jpg (80KB, 1032x663px) Image search: [Google]
1499192271641.jpg
80KB, 1032x663px
>>133262791
I will never consider a Mestizo white.
They are parasitic invaders.
>>
>>133266140

No they don't. My dad was ashamed to grow up as the son of Italian immigrants and my whole family is extremely hostile towards blacks and other immigrants. They were North Italian too so half my family was blond/light haired.
>>
File: 1498853393626.jpg (711KB, 1380x942px) Image search: [Google]
1498853393626.jpg
711KB, 1380x942px
>>133266140
Yes, we know.
>>
>>133266187

Yeah this type definitely needs to go. No question.
>>
>>133262791
If you're talking about Castizos, then maybe. Mestizos, however, need to go back, whether they are legal or not. Pure blood Spaniards are already white.
>>
Spanish and Portugese maybe. South American and Cental American are mud bloods mixed with native Indians.
>>
>>133266319
Holy shit that's disgusting. No matter how ugly I was, I could never breed with such a monster.
I would need to be so drunk my dick would be completely limp. And even then the most I could muster up would be a hug.
>>
>>133262791
No, Italians were Indo-Europeans and didn't have any nonwhite blood. While Latinos have loads of nigger and Amerindian blood.
>>
>>133262791
Irish? Mother fucker, the Irish are the whitest people on the planet. When were they not considered white?

This has got to be bait
>>
>>133266738
what's it like being 12? Have you never read a history book?
>american education
>>
>>133266835
I swear to God, he has to be a nigger. Only a few of the white backcountry hicks (Irish themselves) would ever say something that stupid.
>>
I for one don't want to be integrated with you, united shitstains nigger subhumans. I'm excellent here in Europe. I'm never going to visit your multicultural shithole in my entire life, no matter what. I sincerely hope you all die. Fuck off.
>>
>>133262791
Italians have always been White. The different South Americans are mixed race.
>>
>>133266738
The irish are considred subhuman as they have never colonized anything
But riddle me this, Britfags. If the Irish are so black, why the fuck did the brits go all the way to Africa for colonies? When Ireland is right there for the taking?
>>
>>133266835
Look nigger, I'm Irish American so I know my own history. Despite apparently creating the English language you seem to be co fused by my point.

They were treated with disdain initially when they first came to America but they are racially the pasty pure whites of the world.
>>
File: 1496768355690.png (442KB, 1205x827px) Image search: [Google]
1496768355690.png
442KB, 1205x827px
>>133267050
>I'm never going to visit your multicultural shithole in my entire life, no matter what.
>lives in spain
>>
>>133267060
Irish people are not subhumans.

Still I have to correct you here. The British took the Irish repeatedly and the Vikings took it before that and the British were, at that point and after, lead by the Normans, which originally came from Norway, i.e. the Vikings.

So the Irish have been sacked by the Vikings repeatedly including being sacked in the bed.
>>
>>133265653
Explain to me how an army of 20k berbers with arab generals raped so much they changed the race of a population of 5.5 million natives.
>>
>>133262791
I can't help but think yes.

The rate at which they are joining the military, becoming Police/Fire/EMS and miscellaneous federal employees is all highly reminiscent of the Irish/Italian experience in the US.

Appealing to big daddy government to achieve legitimacy seems to be the route Catholics go in this land.

When you can't succeed on your own merit, not much else to do but sell out, play the victim and appeal to force.
>>
>>133267060
So Irish are subhuman now? Lol. That's like a muskrat telling a lion he's weak.

Listen up, niggers. The non-Irish will never achieve the beautiful perfection mother nature instilled on the Irish. Everything else is kinda pure
>>
>>133267425
the spanish race
>>
File: genetics different people.png (84KB, 995x1484px) Image search: [Google]
genetics different people.png
84KB, 995x1484px
>>133267425
They didn't.
>>
>>133267619
Although as you can see the rape had some impact, i.e. green bars.
>>
>>133266954
You need to reign your fellow countryman in and teach him history of the world 101 because he's still talking shit. I mean look at this
>>133267129
Look you spastic cunt, the term WHITE in this context doesn't refer to genes it refers to the status of the race in question. Now re-read the thread with this in mind then fuck off back to primary school you absolute cunt of a spastic dickhead.
>>133267060
...We did conquer Ireland. Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man & White, Gurnsey & Jersey and the isle of scily just because. You feeling alright pal?
>>133267425
Easy! You got your shit pushed in through many a battle with the Moors and they raped you so hard you now have black hair and brown skin unlike the rest of Europe. Just like Italy, the northern part of Spain was slightly less tainted while the south of you + Portugal got raped so hard that well, look at you. Black hair, brown eyes and skin are now the norm when one thinks of a Spaniard. Unlucky!
>>
Irish are lily white, why they were ever considered nonwhite is a mystery to me. bavarian phenotype is not the only white, celts and scandanavians are just as white. Waps on the other hand are like half nigger and just as stupid and violent, especially the sicilians.
>>
>>133267407
And no other white country has ever been sacked by the vikings.
Don't you have a muslim family on welfare to provide for sven? Why are you so insistent on your own superiority? Your people live in one of the coldest places possible and then pride yourself in never being conquered. Who the fuck would want to conquer a frozen tundra with zero arable land?
And this is the country that saved danish jews from the nazis. Disgusting. And you accuse America of being israel's ally.
>>
> brown eyes
> dark hair
> "white"
>>
>>133262791
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>133262791
I can't imagine those ugly little cholos ever being considered white.

Hispanics of purely European heritage, sure, but that's virtually none of the Mexicans, who are by far the biggest group.
>>
>>133267864
I'm not burger. You're projecting.
>>
>>133267569
The reason Irish are considered subhuman is because the people you're speaking to are retarded.
>>
>>133262791
When the race mix is complete, we will all be hispanic shitskins
>>
>>133265783
Fuck you.
They used the mob to take over unions and influence politics for democrats
They are responsible for the democratic machines in new york, new jesrey, illinois, and other unsalvagable states
They should have been deported or lynched
>>
File: WEWUZKANGZ89734.jpg (47KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZKANGZ89734.jpg
47KB, 960x635px
>>133267056
>>
>>133265491
>>133265653
There was no major genetic impact from the Islamic conquest of Spain. There was a major genetic impact from the Spanish conquest of the Americas.
>>
> Italians not white

Oh, then some of the greatest artists, inventors, musicians, literates, engineers and politicians of history aren't white then.
Fine by me, still Italian, Tuscan and proud of it.
>>
>>133266835
So JFK was the first non-white president?
>>
>>133262791
Italians and Irish have always been white, sort yourself out.
>>
>>133264406
Yes. And even they are too stupid and generalize themselves as Mexicans... wtf do you mean Mexican? Mexico doesn't have its own fuckin race that just appeared..
>>
Where in the US besides NY/NJ are italians considered "white"? Damn sure not the south, we used to hang those little swarthy shits alongside their black cousins. As far as the irish go, they're white trash but still white. I hate catholics in general but they can be converted.
>>
File: Youre Part Eggplant.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Youre Part Eggplant.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>133267056
Sicilians are niggers
>>
>>133268405
WHY DOES HALF THE THREAD NOT REALISE THE TERM WHITE IS A TERM THAT DICTATES ONE OF A HIGH STATUS I.E HUMAN AND THAT IT DOES NOT RELATE TO GENES IN THIS CONTEXT
WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
WRONG
WITH
YOU
UTTER
CRETINS
WHEN THEY THOUGHT THE IRISH WERE LOW IQ THIEVES AND CRIMINALS THEY BANNED THEM ESTABLISHMENTS ALONG WITH NIGGERS AND DOGS, CLASSIFYING THEM AS SUBHUMANS I.E NON-WHITE

YOU'RE ALL SO FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>133262791
Irish and Italians did not "become" white. They were always considered legally white, unlike, for example, street shitters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind
>>
File: lega.jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
lega.jpg
6KB, 318x159px
>>133268341

That doesn't matter, the chinese have invented some amazing things and they're still savages and non-white. Does this man look white to you?
>>
>>133267849
Gee idk.

Could it be their propensity to breed at an irresponsible rate whilst expecting the Church to pick up the tab? Or their drunken belligerence? Or their inability to keep their streets clean? Or the fact that they have the lowest IQ of any Western Country? Or the fact that they blame oppression for anything and everything that's wrong with them?

They used to be good for carrying out hard/dangerous labor. Now they gotten fat and comfortable enough to think they're too good for that. Not sure what else they've ever contributed to anything, anywhere, leastways without forcing others to pay for it.

Remember when they thought they could be President? LOL
>>
File: 1495195297218.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
1495195297218.gif
995KB, 257x194px
>>133268618

You do realize that the anti-Irish sentiment is literally spread by the Jews, correct?

I've basically given up on you faggots. You're the ones who will kill the white race. Not the niggers. Not the spics. Not the Arabs. You. You're contributing to the white race suiciding itself. Congratulations.

Keep at it, and let's kill this shit off faster.
>>
>>133268333
Shut up retard
Mediterraneans are darker now than they were before the islamic rape crusade
>>
>>133262791
Mexicans have pride and respect they will stay separated. Im white i live in Texas..they dont like black people that is true...they wouldnt consider themselves like Italians or anyone else...not bad people they do the jobs that no one wants to do....like cut grass in 112 degree fucking heat....they make awesome food..texmex...i know people who pay them 10$ an hour landscaping jobs cause no damn pussy white boys or lazy black men will work for 10$ an hour in this heat...
>>
>>133267129
>>133267060
You two are embarrassing us in front of dad, pls stop

Whiteness originally referred to Anglos and Germanics, but came to be seen as broadly European. It was similar to Latin American countries, where being white is largely a social status. And Irish were at the bottom of the ladder when they first came here, just like the Germans in the colonies before them and the Italians after them.
>>
>>133268848
I'M FUCKING IRISH MYSELF AND I HAVEN'T ENDORSED THAT SENTIMENT AT ALL IN THE THREAD NOW HAVE I

I'M JUST GIVING YOU CUNTS A HISTORY LESSON BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID
>>
File: clinton.png (60KB, 185x183px) Image search: [Google]
clinton.png
60KB, 185x183px
>>133268618
britfag loses his shit
Stop shouting. You're breathing all over everyone in the room and it's just... nasty. It smells really gross. Please close your mouth while you talk.
>>
>>133268848
Fucking hell, man. We all consider the Irish white NOW. I'm just saying that the interpretation isn't constant historically. Like how this country considers former farm equipment to be equal to actual humans.

Definitions change, but facts don't. We're only pointing out definitions.
>>
There has never been an italian US president, not even half italian, not even quarter italian, not even 1/8th italian.

They put a fucking african/irish muslim black dude in there before they would trust a wop, lmao @ italians!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess you'll have to stick to your pizza shops and construction companies.
>>
>>133268911
>They do shit jobs that no one will do because they pay is too low because we bring in illegals who will work for low pay
That is literally youre whole argument you commie enabler
Self deport and stop ruining my country
>>
File: IMG_6188.jpg (2MB, 1248x4409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6188.jpg
2MB, 1248x4409px
>>133267056
>>133267619
Pic related. SPQR was JUST : the nation

Syrian sandnigger Caracalla (Roman Emporor WAS A SANDNIGGER) certainly did a number on you

In Roman Era by the way even niggers were equal citizens;) many of them moved in. and mixed with local degenerates

Free movement and equal rights without anti-miscegenation laws = mud blood

The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.

MONGRELISED
>>
File: IMG_6189.jpg (388KB, 2048x1452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6189.jpg
388KB, 2048x1452px
>>133268906
They were dead genetically during the late Rome already
>>
>>133268906
There's very little evidence to suggest that this was because of the Islamic invasions.
>>
>>133268652

Yes. Whiter than several of your politicians or government officials.
Your point?
>>
>>133269196
Well people shouldnt trust them based on how they supported the mob in NY, NJ, and Chicago
Just like people shouldnt elect a muslim unless they want sharia law
>>
File: 1488787278655.gif (962KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
1488787278655.gif
962KB, 245x213px
>>133269157
The white race won't make it. Just being honest.

There are still people on here who push the "Irish aren't white" meme, when nearly all white Americans have Irish admixture. It's funny. It's especially funny to think that I'm talking to some Mestizo looking mixed-race abominations with Bruno Mars haircuts saying all this shit.
>>
>>133262791
Yes, Hispanics are generally white and based and we need them to help support the economy. If we didn't have them here things would go to complete shit. Most of the whites here refuse to do the work they do since they're whiny Gen X and millennials
t. Texan
>>
>>133266433
those porky hands
>>
File: 1487988177662.gif (468KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1487988177662.gif
468KB, 500x350px
>>133269686
>Yes, Hispanics are generally white and based and we need them to help support the economy.

We're toast. Promptly kill yourself
>>
>>133262791
Mean I.Q. in the low 90's.
They never were and never will be white.
>>
>>133269822
The only people who get upset about them are dumbass yankees because their states are all going bankrupt and their jobs are all coming down here
>>
>>133265783
Italian blue-collar worker > ignorant, eternally frightened redneck.
>Niggers are afraid of one of these groups. Guess which one and why?
>>
>>133267809
>Just like Italy, the northern part of Spain was slightly less tainted while the south of you
There are more northern african genes in Galicia than Andalusia.

>>133267726
It didn't, those genes come from thousands of years before that. We do have some northern african genes, which is inevitable by proximity, but they have nothing to do with its "modern" habitants, who are mixed with arabs from the arabian peninsula and black slaves.
>>
>>133269367

Its really surprising african americans are nearly 25% non-african on average
>>
Many will, most won't.

If you're any more than 1/4 Amerindian you'll be regarded as Mestizo, honestly surprised the government hasn't done away with the Hispanic label yet and added it to the census
>>
>>133269686
>>133269266
T. Spic
you gotta go back
>>
File: za5HMZL.gif (2MB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
za5HMZL.gif
2MB, 300x224px
>>133270052
They're going down there because of cheap labor due to your state getting invaded by fucking we wuz Aztecs, you bumbling Alamo suicide nigger
>>
File: 15654645243456545334.png (22KB, 308x313px) Image search: [Google]
15654645243456545334.png
22KB, 308x313px
>>133269296
By your logic, all of Europe is mongrelized since the Romans busted nuts inside every other culture's wives and daughters.
>Then implemented their vastly Superior way of life.
>>
>>133262791
Yes, the U.S. is going to become like Mexico. A small minority of "true" white people and a bunch who have mostly white ancestry.
>>
>>133262791
Why would Hispanics become wh*te when they're just going to outbreed and replace you anyway?
>>
>>133270690
Well they didn't and got BRFO by superior Germanic Race

Times of the Old Classical Romans are over. You are defeatist niggers now and been so for a very long time.
http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African mixture.
>>
>>133269266
10$ an hour isnt bad money...almost a hundred a day i dont see any white men or blacks going to apply...stupid ass your generation thinks it just gonma get out of school and make millions. .bullshit...they do go work they dont want to lose there jobs...deporting..okay lets start deporting the Muslims that work at Tyson chicken that Obama put in... that take breaks all day for worshipping....wtf ever ...lets just deport all welfare recipients back to their home fucking countries....and anyone who cant pay their fucking loans off exspecially the ones who owe on a shitty ass college degree...that didnt teach them shit...
>>
>>133262791
germans are white the rest should move theirselves into the oven for sake of humanity. truth
>>
>>133270760
Say hi to the somalian niggers you european cuck. You are already replaced and a disgrace to my ancestors.
>>
File: 1487482956336.png (290KB, 356x498px) Image search: [Google]
1487482956336.png
290KB, 356x498px
>>133270052
You've taken Remember the Alamo too far. It doesn't mean to do it all over again but on a larger scale

Literally just kys
>>
File: 1494282370973.jpg (1MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1494282370973.jpg
1MB, 3000x1800px
>>133271023
>Germans are White
MY FUCKING SIDES.
The 40s are over you sad nu-male. Your people have been conquered thanks to your fear of the one man who tried to save you.
>>
File: 1477819725023.gif (150KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1477819725023.gif
150KB, 500x333px
>>133271031
Rather Somalians than wh*tes
>>
File: 1497312558212.gif (194KB, 389x297px) Image search: [Google]
1497312558212.gif
194KB, 389x297px
>>133270822
Do you really want me to cite such basic information, Anon?
>Are you poorly educated or just bored?
>>
>>133270303
Unless your a fucking Indian (Native American) you cant say shit about deportation jackass
>>
>>133262791
Irish always been White you fucking asshole
>>
File: 1487176688404.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1487176688404.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>133271249
It took other whites to kill the whites. Whites have a tendency to kill each other historically, because of some certain (((snakes))) who look and act like us and always try to stir the pot.
>>
>>133262791
doubt it. being white is a liability. who would want to be 'white' these days?
>>
File: IMG_6202.jpg (1MB, 4167x4167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6202.jpg
1MB, 4167x4167px
>>133271249
Howdy, go an' adopt a niglet, Dixieland coon!

52% """"white""""(25-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto
USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

https://blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>>
>>133271413
"Natives" are from Asia, they have to go back too
captch: warning poliambulatorio

For Fuck's sake...
>>
>>133271392
Romesubhumans literally got BTFO by Alaric and couldn't make it past Bavarian Forest
>>
File: 1489863194761.png (40KB, 475x433px) Image search: [Google]
1489863194761.png
40KB, 475x433px
>>133271023
The Germans are barbaric tree niggers who need the coaching of actual white people (Roman ancestry)
>>
>>133271249
thank you for proving my point
KIKE
>>
File: 1499592629039.gif (2MB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
1499592629039.gif
2MB, 297x229px
>>133271719
There is no "actual" white ancestry, except for those who come from Europe and Western Russia. Romans are white, but they're another arm of the white race. This doesn't have to be made difficult.

Those with Mestizo we wuz Aztec ancestry are not white.
>>
File: Love_mummy_carl.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Love_mummy_carl.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>133271608
The Germans did great things with the empire. Leaders of the white race.
>Russians, just like most, suck the dick of the Roman culture... Czar
>>
>>133271719
Rome = cuckold / modern USA
>>133269296
>>
>>133262791
40% of hispanics are already white..

hispanic = spain = white
>>
File: 1495750536269.jpg (40KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1495750536269.jpg
40KB, 644x598px
>>133272013
I'm aware
>Just trolling the Soviet
>>
>>133272247
If you mean Unmixed Europeans from Latin America who immigrated to the US (See Most Brazilian Americans)

Yes, if you mean castizos no they aren't.
>>
File: 1499801435732-1.jpg (20KB, 206x357px) Image search: [Google]
1499801435732-1.jpg
20KB, 206x357px
>>133262791
Look at this white Godess
Just like my pictures of white women in a wheat field.
Whoah....
>>
>>133267619
>>133267726
>Swedish education

The Dark Green is African. Light green is East Asian. Dark blue is Arab/Levantine. The chart shows that Spanish around ~25% near eastern and ~3% sub-Saharan African
>>
When there is no one race..thats a sign the end is coming...
..every race should teach their kids to stay with their own damn kind....maybe this is why so many people have mental illness mix breeding. ...
>>
File: Hitlermusso2_edit.jpg (166KB, 697x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Hitlermusso2_edit.jpg
166KB, 697x1100px
>>133272247
Spanish are white. Mestizos aren't white.

>Italians aren't white

Hitler was essentially Northern Italian ancestry just like Mussolini, yet that didn't prevent him from making an impact on the world.

The people who claim that only the blonde haired blue eyed people are "white" are delusional. Hitler wanted a new race of people of his own creation... and it was something the blonde blue eyed people had never even thought of.

If anything, the Roman/Northern Italians are the pinnacle of the white race t.b.h.
>>
File: White baby boom.jpg (65KB, 310x450px) Image search: [Google]
White baby boom.jpg
65KB, 310x450px
>>133270708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

It mostly likely won't, considering Trump wants to increase European And Anglo immigration. Not to mention loyalists like Bannon, Sessions and maybe even Trump want the 1965 immigration act repealed and replaced with one that favors Europeans and Anglo countries more. If that happens, our demographics could be resolved and we might possibly become more white in the future. As the number of immigrants from the third world would become nonexistent.
>>
File: IQ.png (80KB, 1272x800px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
80KB, 1272x800px
>>133269863
U.S. Hispanics have a higher IQ than Ireland and a bunch of other European countries.
>>
>>133272820
>Hitler was north italian
reason why he fucked up. italians are shit.
>>
>>133273127
>Pedros are smarter then Balkaniggers

Color me a surprise, Guess we should become another Latin American shithole. No need for a repeal of the immigration act fellas.
>>
File: 685_bonaparte.jpg (31KB, 358x470px) Image search: [Google]
685_bonaparte.jpg
31KB, 358x470px
>>133273298

Napoleon was also Italian from Corsica. Kek.

Post yfw France and Germany always need E1b1b haplogroup Italians to try to fix your countries while all you do is sit on your asses and get bombed and stabbed. kys
>>
>>133266187
>Salvadorean
there is your fucken Problem
central Americans are cancer
>>
>>133271458
History is repeating it's self...white genocide...payback for what we did to the Indians...there will be no one race its a sign of the end...when all races are mixed...
>>
>>133274023
Fuck Amerindians, They were useless savages who mostly killed themselves. More Amerinidans died from diseases compared to being killed by colonizers.

If you think America was never a white country, Then Canada and Australia aren't either. Kiss my ass Mestizo apologist.
>>
>>133262791
Some of us are only barely White. I'd help you guys out and believe that Whiter Hispanics support White people.

The browners, though? Those Mexicans specifically? Hell no. They are all in it for themselves. Just like the Jews. Just like the niggers. Sure, like some Jews, Mexicans can look White. However, they would hardly stand by you over standing by Mexico. Again just like the Jews, but replace Judaism with their Frankenstein Christo-aztec beliefs.

Hispanics like them need to be exterminated.
>>
File: 143252197338.jpg (171KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
143252197338.jpg
171KB, 720x960px
>>133272631
Heres another picture of an Aryan godess.
Because the beauty of white Aryan women must never disappear...
>>
File: 1473521327981.jpg (706KB, 3000x2284px) Image search: [Google]
1473521327981.jpg
706KB, 3000x2284px
>>133268652
>Does this man look white to you?
So what is your point?
>>
>>133271023
this again. friendly reminder, your future is at stake
>>
File: 1499083582226.jpg (79KB, 622x699px) Image search: [Google]
1499083582226.jpg
79KB, 622x699px
>>133274594
>Aryan godess.

Wrong. That could be a Muslim who should be wearing a hijab for all I can tell. I swear to fuck I can't tell the difference between Arabs and Mestizos half the time. They're like this clearly distinct mongrel race placed by God just beneath the US and Europe just to annoy white people so that we sit and waste our time pondering whether they're white or not.

They're not.
>>
The irish were NEVER not-white. Not even once.
Everyone but the anglo considered them 100% european. inb4 mick
I'm not even irish
>>
Hispancis are white and also hate blalcs same team senpai. I vote Hispanics for whiteness. Yet have enough white in them 1 or 2 generations will fully white them up.
>>
>>133271544
White people have been hiding their white children since ww2 draft...their still having babies off the grid..the cencus is a big fucking joke...they dont inform people about how many people dont do the cenus and how many cenus workers go missing...along with Google map car's...the government cant even go into these places...and you cant find them on Google maps......their is more whites than you know about. ..
>>
File: 1497832083306.gif (773KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497832083306.gif
773KB, 295x221px
>>133275518
>Hispancis are white and also hate blalcs same team senpai. I vote Hispanics for whiteness.

Mestizos are not white. There is no "whiting up" we wuz Aztecs. Stop.
>>
>>133272631
She's just tan bro
>>
File: 1498228530806.png (797KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1498228530806.png
797KB, 666x666px
>>133275603
The mental illness is strong with this one.
>>
>>133275021
Lol
>>
>get tan not white

What constitutes being white these days?
>>
>>133262791
>Are Hispanics the next group to become "White" like Italians and the Irish before them?

Yes, once hispanics become more ingrained in the country and more successful the permanent victim class (niggers) will start to blame them and their conquistador genes for all the ills of society
>>
>>133275704
despite what the retards and divide & conquer shills here say, most mestizos are around 50% European already, if not more. That means if they breed with White, their offspring will be around 75% White. At that point, their phenotype more or less looks White and they gravitate towards other Whites. If that child likewise marries a White person, that offspring will easily pass as White.
>>
>>133275704
t. Shlomo Goldberg
Jews would hate nothing more than Hispanics to embrace their whitness
>>
File: 1498014897546.jpg (43KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498014897546.jpg
43KB, 539x960px
>>133275734
One of those tan Germans.
>>
>>133274382
Savages that had a perfect life of hunting and fishing all day their women did all the work...only some dumb ass could think they could make anything better than that...hahahaha...savages killed them along with almost all the buffaloes....im all for my white race..but seriously this race hate is what they want so give it to them....
>>
File: 1491177011498.jpg (2MB, 2048x1373px) Image search: [Google]
1491177011498.jpg
2MB, 2048x1373px
Fuck you ya bastard I'll fucking fight ya cunt
>>
File: 3748900.jpg (23KB, 247x384px) Image search: [Google]
3748900.jpg
23KB, 247x384px
>>133276094
That's not how that works. The resulting offspring will become stupider and stupider and will eventually run out of roofs to work on. The only whites come from European stock. Not we wuz Aztecs. You're not white. Go back to your equatorial and tropic of cancer "paradise" and stay there.

>>133276233

Wrong. The Jews would love true whites to accept Mestizos as white because it will result in them having cheaper labor. The whole reason the US and Europe is having shitskins imported is to increase birth rates (which have been artificially reduced by Jews) in order to compete with China economically.

You're literally just a piece of useful garbage to the Jews.
>>
>>133265491
Speak for yourself
>>
>>133269157
>>133268848
>>133268618
>>133267129
>>133267060
this is why an ethnostate would never work btw
>>
File: mexishits.jpg (227KB, 1032x1312px) Image search: [Google]
mexishits.jpg
227KB, 1032x1312px
What's up with all the spic shilling lately?
>>
>>133276711
Kek that's one of the top most retarded things Ive ever heard
>>
>>133276711
>That's not how that works. The resulting offspring will become stupider and stupider and will eventually run out of roofs to work on. The only whites come from European stock. Not we wuz Aztecs. You're not white. Go back to your equatorial and tropic of cancer "paradise" and stay there.

U.S. Hispanics have an IQ of 95:
>>133273127

Also, if any of you faggots want to see what 75% Euro Castizos really look like, browse this thread:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?187849-70-94-Euro-Amerindian-mixes-Fotos-DNA
>>
>>133277265
Said the low IQ beaner, or perhaps the Jew who's playing dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg48-q3J-Gg
>>
>>133262791
Irish are white. Italians are not. Hispanics are most certainly NOT white.
>>
>>133262791
>>133263818
>>133265783
I think I remember this exact same thread with the exact same posts. Get creative shills.
>>
>>133263818
Fuck off mexishill
>>
>>133276288
No mudslide DNA. Is too purely mud. Hispanics are the whitest brown people even more than Poos. They have the facial bone structure of whites. They are just tan.
>>
File: 4548383835373.png (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4548383835373.png
74KB, 400x400px
>>133277694
>Italians are not.

Italians are white. Arabs are not white. Mestizos are not white.
>>
File: mexican 2.jpg (53KB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
mexican 2.jpg
53KB, 600x831px
>>133277932
Kill yourself Paco you subhuman mongrel
>>
>>133277450
Im white with IQ over 140. I just think you have to pick your battles. Hispanics are dormant white genes waiting to secure the future of the white race.
>>
File: 1499167062472.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1499167062472.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>133262791
>White hispanics, Italians and Irish no longer considered white
>mfw white percentage in the US drops from 60 to 40%
>>
File: 6844.jpg (966KB, 1500x1892px) Image search: [Google]
6844.jpg
966KB, 1500x1892px
Leonardo DaVinci was Italian. Show me a comparable Arab or Mestizo with as much talent and creativity. Now tell me again that Italians are not white.

And then when you can't, promptly kill yourself.
>>
>>133277947
You don't have to be white to accomplish great things. Look at East Asia, they're more successful in all aspects than Eastern European countries and they aren't white. Italians aren't white, simple as that, Mario.
>>
>>133278003
>that Roman nose though
>>
>>133278321
check History they became gipsy mongrels
>>
>>133278321
Arabs and Mestizos shouldn't even be considered human. Besides, North Italians are more Germanic than Mediterranean, and da Vinci was a Northern Italian. Michelangelo, a pure Med, would have been a better figure for your argument.
>>
>>133265258
>implying there weren't Irish and jewish mob already before the Italian one came in
they were just better at competing for the underground market and expanding it, if anything they showed more entrepreneurial skills than the other ones
>>
>>133262791
The guy on the right looks just like me, but I have the eyes of the guy on the left. At least I'm white, amirite?

>tfw shit eyes
>>
File: Italy.jpg (316KB, 634x2601px) Image search: [Google]
Italy.jpg
316KB, 634x2601px
>>
File: 1499005521137.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1499005521137.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>133278341
>Italians aren't white, simple as that, Mario.

I'm not Italian. I'm simply tired of you retards subjectively choosing who is and isn't white. If you have white skin and are largely from Europe... you're fucking white. Mestizos do not have white skin and are mostly we wuz Aztecs DNA

Spanish and Italians are about the limit of "whiteness", but they're still white. They're Mediterranean and are more closely related to the Roman and Egyptian empires.

If anything, the Northern Italians are the pinnacle of the white race desu.

>>133278673

First one I thought of. It doesn't matter. The point still stands.
>>
>>133262791
We are already considered white.
>>
>>133278926
I thought those were Mexicans tbqh
>>
>>133262791
neither, I choose neither
>>
Hitler saw the Spaniards as timely saviors of Europa, just like the Greeks against the Persians, the Romans against the Carthaginians, the Germanic tribes against the Huns, and his Third Reich against the Bolsheviks. Spaniards are European.

Mestizos on the other hand are mongrels.
>>
>>133278989
Aztecs were almost completely genocided besides their women who bore Spaniard children for generations.
>>
>>133262791
fucking sage. they do not look like that.
>>
>>133262791
no. desu mestizos are hard-headed idiots. most of the smart clean cut mexicans ones you see paraded in the news look 95% spanish - far cry from what is actually flooding our border
>>
File: Pedro-sanchez.jpg (61KB, 445x418px) Image search: [Google]
Pedro-sanchez.jpg
61KB, 445x418px
>>133279266
Yep. They all look like a fucking Pedro mother fucker.
>>
>>133262791
Italians and Irish are European.

Shitskin indio mestizos are not and nor do they even claim to be.

There are white Hispanics that do exist, but they are not at all in the US, outside of maybe Miami.

Simple as that. These threads are fucking stupid.
>>
>>133279253
>guatemalans
Anon plz be reasonable
>>
File: kramer.jpg (24KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
kramer.jpg
24KB, 500x402px
>>133262791
Hispanics CAN be white though. In fact there were much more white hispanics before, it's just that the mudskins breed faster in the hispanic community just like in the rest of the world.

Also the Irish not being white is just a meme, although it's SOMETIMES not a meme with Sicilian Italians (pic related claims to be 100% Italian)
>>
>>133279266
>no. desu mestizos are hard-headed idiots. most of the smart clean cut mexicans ones you see paraded in the news look 95% spanish

Browse this thread, faggot. Love all the amateur geneticist retards here:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?94328-Harnizos-en-23andme
>>
Only South Americans sometimes look white. Lot of Brazilians look very arab.

American spics don't look white neither arab
>>
>jews are white
stay tuned for the next episode
>>
>>133279818
South Americans and some Caribbeans like Cubans and Puerto Ricans. Dominicans VERY rarely.
>>
File: fertility.png (405KB, 685x705px) Image search: [Google]
fertility.png
405KB, 685x705px
Lol at white people.
>>
File: 1443101366086.jpg (597KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1443101366086.jpg
597KB, 3840x2160px
>>133278673
>North Italians are more Germanic than Mediterranean
I'm still flabbergasted at how can somemone believe this nonsense.
>>
>>133262791
>Are Hispanics the next group to become "White" like Italians and the Irish before them?
This meme is so fucking stupid. Irish were always considered white, and anglo saxons married them in England and in America. Stop basing your interpretations of history on some stupid cartoon
>>
>>133279818
>Brazilian
Brazil was overrun by plantation nogs long ago
>>
File: typical western european.png (35KB, 971x597px) Image search: [Google]
typical western european.png
35KB, 971x597px
> ANyone wants to be a whhite pale cucky cuck.

>TFW brown sexy olive.

>TFW get to say things not politically correct about my race,

> Have persian female coworkker who openly states about how islam is a bunch of murderes, and nobody who knows history would like or want such backwards people in their country.

I bet you cucks are having cuck problems in your cuck university. surrounded by cuck ass bitch ass nikkas!
>>
>>133263818
I work blue collar in Los Angeles. In my department there are 12 Guatemalans and then two non hispanics, me and one half black half korean. It's quite literally us vs. them. My only comfort is their lack of work ethic makes us look good so we can get promotions and raises. fuck em tho they make my days miserable.
>>
>>133279449
>muh guatamalans
these are mexicans and you know it, Jose
stop trying to turn this country into mexico your parents left it for a reason.
>>
File: 1498839524038.png (266KB, 505x543px) Image search: [Google]
1498839524038.png
266KB, 505x543px
>>133278673
>da Vinci was a Northern Italian
>Vinci
>Tuscany
>North
lad....
>>
File: 1487530556545.jpg (163KB, 860x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487530556545.jpg
163KB, 860x1280px
>>133280122
>North Italians are more Germanic than Mediterranean

That is true, buddy. Their admixture makes them appear more Germanic. Southern Italians, Greek, and Spanish/Portuguese are Mediterranean
>>
>>133280129
>Irish were always considered white
not the catholic ones, see "Know-nothing" party
>>
>>133280440
>That is true, buddy
there is literally not a single evidence supporting this
north Italians are one of the least steppe/ANE influenced people in Europe with high neolithic European input
they are as core mediterranean as they get aside from Sardinians
>>
>>133279991
I'm breeding a German girl right now.
>>
>>133280440
Dude, frankly speaking, the admixture with barbarians would have been of about 2/3% of the populace if all the barbarians who passed by there had mixed with the natives
Which in fact did not happen, since the new barbarian overlooks consciously choose to limit mixed marriage with only native nobles by law, since they associated their rule with the barbarian culture that helped them conquer it and knew that by mixing freely that culture would have disappeared in a couple generations, like a drop into the ocean
>>
>>133262791
>the Irish before them?
Who the fuck said they're white?
>>
>>133280832
*barbarian overlords*
>>
>>133280466
>not the catholic ones, see "Know-nothing" party
I'm talking about the catholic ones, stupid.
>>
>>133280302
Those are paisas. And they still look whiter than Poo and Abu.
Those are probably the tanners beans you could find if they aren't Guatemalan or Gorillian.
>>
File: 1487458319392.png (3MB, 2356x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487458319392.png
3MB, 2356x1600px
>>133280581
moreover, IBD data confirms very little to no common ancestors with the rest of Europe in the last 2500 years, which is one of the main results of Ralph&Coop major study on the matter

the reason north Italians are fairer is likely because of Celtic and Italic input, which still leads to very low percentages compared to even Austria
>>
>>133264406
yep. I am like 5% spanish so I reckon I am technically a white hispanic kek
>>
>>133267060
They did enslave the Irish. They called them "indentured servants" and they effectively emptied Ireland by the mid 1600s.
>>
>>133281030
nice way to answer yet not responding to the point brought up my dude, how'd you do that?
>>
File: 071_-_2b97c2v.jpg (10KB, 229x231px) Image search: [Google]
071_-_2b97c2v.jpg
10KB, 229x231px
>>133281154
Dude, I'm Guatemalan and I'm not that grossly brown.
>>
File: 1487177478786.jpg (83KB, 800x924px) Image search: [Google]
1487177478786.jpg
83KB, 800x924px
>>133280942
Here is my point basically. Whites came from the same group of pale people of Indo-European ancestry. To say one group who came from them (this includes Russians, Irish, Northern Italians, etc.) is not white is stupid.

Of course Arabs are not white. Of course Mestizos are not white. But Europeans are white. Just not perhaps the lower Mediterranean parts of Europe, depending on how you want to look at it. That's why the European Mediterraneans were considered another "arm" of the Aryan race by Hitler.

Definitely not Mestizos... even if they have European ancestry. They're not white. They're a mongrel race.

As long as you have a decent brain and an eye, it's not very difficult to tell who is and isn't white.
>>
>>133276757
Shut up rape baby
>>
>>133281737
They have the Neanderthal genes which makes them not niggers. And then on top of that they have a lot of white genes. 3 generations max to bleach those genes.
If white genes aren't strong enough to overpower 20% of native bean genes maybe whites aren't the master race.
>>
File: 1487806767204.gif (998KB, 410x258px) Image search: [Google]
1487806767204.gif
998KB, 410x258px
>>133282244
>If white genes aren't strong enough to overpower 20% of native bean genes maybe whites aren't the master race.

The point is that if whites race mix with them, the resulting offspring will be stupid and only made uglier.

The world will become more degenerate, animalistic, and barbaric. You see it all the time in liveleak videos, and our culture has already been changed by Jews in order to make this transition easier for whites.

You're bringing in uncivilized disgusting peoples to a civilized white world. They need to go back.
>>
>>133262791
There are few spics, white enough, that can be acculturated. Not recommendable.
>>
>Gas all spics or gas the west coast spic gangbangers and fight alongside the rest of the Hispanics in the race war?

Why isn't deport them all and build a wall an option here?
>>
>>133281737
>As long as you have a decent brain and an eye, it's not very difficult to tell who is and isn't white.

kek, I'm sure you would know right away, if you saw this guy on the street, that he was only 68% European:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?94328-Harnizos-en-23andme&p=3922913&viewfull=1#post3922913

or that this guy was only 66% European:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?94328-Harnizos-en-23andme&p=3922930&viewfull=1#post3922930

or that he was only 63% European:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?94328-Harnizos-en-23andme&p=3942894&viewfull=1#post3942894

or that he's only 63% White:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?94328-Harnizos-en-23andme&p=4028131&viewfull=1#post4028131
>>
File: 58bff7d16ff04267425722.gif (4MB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
58bff7d16ff04267425722.gif
4MB, 640x359px
>>133283205

Those are obvious.

If you look like a Pablo, and you will know if you do... you need to go back

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f3b_1338716477
>>
>>133273109
that's a long shot buddy, and would likely try to be repealed after he leaves office.
>>
File: 75637653763.png (22KB, 606x120px) Image search: [Google]
75637653763.png
22KB, 606x120px
You need to go back. It would be best if you'd just kill yourselves. You're fucking disgusting looking. Because I'm the anti-Christ and I said so.

>No.118452205

>You realise the ""anti Christ"" is a /pol/tard? They just don't know which one.

I'm keen to meme armoured sceptic as the anti Christ for pure lulz, who knows what a hyper sceptic anti Christian would do as the ""anti Christ"", also it's believable because of his association to messianic Jews.

I have complete confidence in Greg's ability to cause mayhem.
>>
>>133269727
and feet
>>
>white race

Hello Anglo/Jew
>>
>>133269863
90?
try 80 at best
>>133273127
>what is education and opportunity.
US niggers also have higher iq than african niggers, and around the SAME as mexicans in mexico
doesnt make them not subhumans
also whites have higher iq when born in america than the old world europe
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 940x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 940x960px
>>133262791

White refers only to the native people of Europe, so no, no matter how much "based" they are, spics will never be accepted as white.
>>
>>133263818
give one reason why nonwhites should be allowed to exist
>>
>>133269509
>implying the white race's existance belong in America's hand
It's been over from the start, with you importing Africains and conquering Natives.
>>
>>133266140
it isnt because they feel guilty or anything. it's just in their dna to act like subhuman savages. theres a constant primal force pulling them away from civility so they will no doubt eventually revert back
>>
>>133273127
>Ethiopian Jew
Wut
>>
>>133263818
Spics are all over the map. Some make the most loyal friends you could ever have, and some are Muslim tier shitbags. Of the two run ins that I've had where I thought I might have to shoot somebody to save my own ass, both times it was spic gangbangers, and one of the two times, it was because I was white and they didn't like white guys. If they have the gang tats and that swagger that they use to act tough when they're really not, into the wood chipper with them. OTOH, if they have a functional and good relationship with their family, they're probably alright.

Source: t.New Mexican
>>
File: 58abb4046b4ec227353375.gif (2MB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
58abb4046b4ec227353375.gif
2MB, 640x493px
>>133284714
Looks like France requires another E1b1b Napoleon
>>
Their language is literally post-Latin. At first (YOU) have to prove that you as white as they are.
>>
>>133262791
America is not a white country. Being a white nationalist in America is being a traitor.
>>
>>133262791
Reminder that Germans were once considered too swarthy by Benjamin Franklin's standards. Not white enough.

Whitenesss is relative, it's essentially become to mean European, which I'm fine with. The Spaniards I've seen here are white to me.
>>
>>133262791
Mexicans are really all over the place, the biggest factor in determining if they are nigger tier or not depends on where they grew up. If they grow up rural and in mostly white areas, they tend to be behaviorally white. If they grow up in urban areas with only other niggers, mexicans, and asians, then they are gas chamber material. The same applies to asians, non-californians would not believe now many LA and SF Bay Area asians are wannabe niggers. Niggers themselves... tend to be niggers no matter where they are unless they are DEVOUTLY religious.
>>
>>133283205
pictures can be deceiving but seeing people irl it's quite easy to pick out non-white phenotypes.
>>
>>133266433
I like this picture. The white girl looks so pure and wholesome. the mexicunt looks like a retarded thot.
>>
>>133266612
Castizos are basically like those mostly European Americans that have around 1/8 or 1/16 (or less) Native American ancestry, although they have tendencies to be more darker complected on account of their Iberian and Mesoamerican (darker than North American Natives?) heritage.
>>
File: brazil.jpg (723KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
723KB, 1920x1080px
>>133285526
They must all leave white nations. They're literally subhumans with zero empathy. Some may say that white empathy is our downfall, but that is what makes us better. We can settle down and not kill each other over small stupid things. Mestizos and Arabs always become murderous and psychopathic.

We have to either deport them or kill them all at some point, unless the Jew's dream of having a degenerate working low IQ mixed-race pleb class is to come to fruition.

A more Communist Brazil is being crafted through the media. It's very obvious.

Or we can just let the white race die. Doesn't matter much to me
>>
File: mexico1823.png (95KB, 1669x1518px) Image search: [Google]
mexico1823.png
95KB, 1669x1518px
>>133286555
fuck spics, lets just give them back their land?
>>
>>133287361
I live on some of that land, and my ancestors kicked Mexico's ass and then paid for it fair and square. Even if the US breaks up, we are NOT going back to being part of Mexico.
>>
>>133287599
It just seems stupid to be complaining about spics running around when you took their land. I imagine there was a huge population of them living on that land already.
>>
>>133262791
only aryan hispanics. not the short smelly dumb native american hispanics, so called mestitos
>>
>>133287973
There wasn't, the population of California was tiny before the gold rush. Mostly missions, native villages and big ranches.
>>
>>133286227
>Castizos are basically like those mostly European Americans that have around 1/8 or 1/16 (or less) Native American ancestry

Why are there so many retards on this forum?

Castizo = around 75% Euro, 25% Native.

25% = 1/4.

Look it up.
>>
File: 73567358538.png (249KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
73567358538.png
249KB, 500x500px
>>133287973
The point is that they're flooding our border en masse. It's our land. The only reason we're allowing it is because we're not subhuman enough yet due to kike brainwashing to shoot them on sight. They come here for better wages and the upper echelon of capitalists encourage it. They do not care about the repercussions that it has on race or morality. They are morally void themselves. It's exactly why National Socialism is the only way forward and Libertarianism is a complete joke, because we already have it.
>>
>>133262791
Explain how Irish aren't white without sayin
>lel potato nigger
>lel died of potatoes
>lel low iq
>lel alcoholic blah blah blah
No like actually explain to me how, In your pea sized brain, are Irish not white?
>>
>>133288577
You're right but that territory doesn't just include California.. it's weird that even today most the hispanic population is still concentrated in that area they lost.
>>
>>133288595
Damn, better call the Batman man.. or go do something please..
>>
>>133289136
It's their new version of the Reconquista
>>
File: 1499648322354.webm (2MB, 480x848px) Image search: [Google]
1499648322354.webm
2MB, 480x848px
>>133289393
Say goodbye to the civilized world. White women will give you platitudes about how this is all fine and will continue to have daddy fetishes. White men will continue to have cuckold and submissive sissy fetishes. They'll get blown the fuck out at half-dressed Ariana Grande concerts and men will just feel sad and pout for a while. Spics and Arabs will continue to be content with working for less than minimum wage.

And then it will all become Islamic in response to the rampant degeneracy (Jews created Islam), and Islam makes it very easy to control people. The Jews are putting their master plan for global domination into action. Time to wake up.

Might be time to kill yourself.
>>
>>133262791
Hmmm, I wonder who could be behind this thread?
>>
>>133289901
haha i doubt there are villages of spics in mexico planning reconquistas, after all they have low iqs
>>
>>133287973
I have no problem with the ones who were here before it was US clay. The illegals can fuck off back to whichever latino shithole they came from, and the La Raza types need to be tossed into a woodchipper.
>>
File: 84678437367.png (441KB, 619x406px) Image search: [Google]
84678437367.png
441KB, 619x406px
You're white and you like porn and don't want it to go away? Time to kill yourself because the Jews made it just to fuck you over.

Kill yourself. Fucking kill yourself. Go get a rope and just fucking kill yourself.

It's one thing to watch it, and it's another thing to staunchly defend it like I've seen some of you fuckers on /pol/ do.

You're stupid as fuck. Off-topic, I realize, but sometimes I see stupid fuckers on here try to defend their own degeneracy, and they can't see beyond their own fucking nose.
>>
>>133291356
haha ok. what else do you want, 2 scoops of ice cream?
>>
>>133266433
that bitch is so fucking disgusting holy fuck.
i didn't want to believe it, but chicanas are fucking undesirable whores.
for every white one i see there's 100's of cunts like these.
i don't know how this manages to piss me off more than it does all of you.
t.non-anchor baby spic.
>>
>>133267619
fucking turks shitting up the genepool in southern europe
>>
File: 45674848484.png (829KB, 668x648px) Image search: [Google]
45674848484.png
829KB, 668x648px
>>133291749
>i don't know how this manages to piss me off more than it does all of you.

Because you're the racially confused mentally ill guy shitting up every thread today.
>>
>>133275518
The castizos are white if they support deporting the mestizos.

Anyway a better method is simply determining if you would be considered native american if your amerindian blood is enough to make you considered part of a tribe.

They go from atleast 25% native blood to 1/16 native blood.

https://dna-explained.com/2012/12/18/proving-native-american-ancestry-using-dna/

So suffice to say if some natives consider 75% whites non-native, I guess so should we so as to avoid racelessness.
>>
>>133273127
My God it's a good thing I don't believe in IQ tests. I couldn't go on if I was really that much smarter than everyone.
>>
>>133290815
>implying a few high IQ outliers aren't enough to guide the rest of the workforce needed to accomplice the goal
>>
>>133280674
German plus Irish/Scottish is actually a great mix.
>>
>People unironically think south europeans aren't white
lmao nice one goys
>>
>>133273127
>U.S. Hispanics have a higher IQ than Ireland

That's a Jewish lie, my dude.
>>
>>133262791
>amerinigger mongrel worring about 'whiteness'

top lul
>>
>>133262791
Unfortunately, yes. Though not outright. You'll have a bunch of 1/2 or 1/4 spics claiming to be white. I already see a bunch of half Mexicans claim to be white. At least they have a decent amount of European dna already.
>>
>>133267209
His country is majority native, yours is majority mexican and nigger lmao
>>
File: 452.png (141KB, 319x303px) Image search: [Google]
452.png
141KB, 319x303px
>>133298241
>yours is majority mexican and nigger lmao

Unironically and sadly correct.
>>
You people tend to forget a lot of us tan down here btw, pretty important little tidbit
>>
>>133298487
it will be okay anon, history will fix it
>>
oh wow so the kike didn't post some north/south italians r not teh hwiteetee bullshit or irish r teh nigers- so instead the kike posts the shit comparing them to non-white spics. fucking kike. you realize you are fucking your people over every time you post shit like this. death sentence 4 u.
>>
>>133262791
Italy has the highest IQ of any white nation and mastered civilization and the empire before most of the world knew how to build a house
Kike shill faggot retard
>>
>>133299564
The most telling part is that since Baby Boomers were children starting post-WW2, the US population more than doubled... DOUBLED... despite white reproductive rates dropping off. Everyone in the US ignores this. It's way worse than statistics tell people.
>>
>>133262791
>Hispanics
uses picture of Argies
>>
>>133262791
Yes, there is a chance that they might become like that. We need to keep in mind thought that the type of spics we are talking about are the common mestizo. These people have a good amount of native genes in them. American mestizos are on average more intelligent than mexican mestizos due to a number of reasons (around 95, samples from individual cities prove this). I can say from my point of view as a 19 year old spic that over the generations in my family, the birthrates have fallen and with each coming generation we have been getting into higher paying positions.

Still, we don't really know. We have to wait and see.

I am not in any way trying to seek validation from whites as I have no desire to stay in these lands.
>>
>“The future of the growth in this country has to do with racial minorities,” says William Frey, a demographer with the Brookings Institution. “If we didn’t have minorities in this country, we would be like Japan, which is very old and has a declining labor force and declining population.”

http://time.com/4585232/white-deaths-exceed-births-united-states/

I seem to recall that Japan was allied with the Axis... not a coincidence at all that he makes such a comparison.

White genocide isn't real they said.

I really want to kill Jews my dudes.
>>
>>133301732

https://archive.is/1OPh6
>>
>>133262791
Probably. White Hispanics identify as white more often than as Hispanics, and they hate niggers
>>
File: KoreanQT.png (384KB, 542x440px) Image search: [Google]
KoreanQT.png
384KB, 542x440px
>>133262791
The darker the skin, the worst you are

I like mexicans more than niggers or muslims, but not as much as asians.

Whites will always be the master race though.
>>
>>133301775
I love you
>>
>>133277694
Hispanic is not a race idiot

Are hispanics white?

Yes and No because hispanic isn't a single ethnicity based on genetics. It's a geographic term for 23 countries

Typical Irish faggot with a low iq
>>
>>133302646
Stop fetischizing Asians. With those contact lenses and that dyed hair/wig, it's literally a poor man's White girl
>>
>>133262791
No, they still act like savage niggers despite being of light complexion.
>>
>>133302810
Reciting facts you read before doesn't mean you have a high IQ so his fuck up doesn't imply low IQ either
>>
>>133266187
Salvadorean, native Nicaraguan here we hate them so much we went to expel them out of our country.
>>
File: 1496195159096.jpg (431KB, 1058x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1496195159096.jpg
431KB, 1058x1496px
>>133302812
I still love my race the most, but asians make the silver metal.

Asians have a respectable culture, contribute to the economy, their children are brought up to work hard and respect their elders. They are way better than nogs, beaners, or street-shitters

Now if they would only stay in their own country, I would like them even more.
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.