[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you get angry when liberals claim trump colluded with Russia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: heh.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
Do you get angry when liberals claim trump colluded with Russia and constantly push it on news networks they control despite little to no evidence to back up their claims?
>>
I think it's great, because the longer they keep this narrative up, the less sane they look.

It's like someone forgot the Cold War was over.
>>
>>133256765
Yes if you pay attention everything they say he does ,they themselves have done.
>>
>>133256935
This.

It's a yardstick for intelligence.
>Russia hacked the election!
Have any proof?
>cnn told me so
Please, show me where
>I can't, but it must be true. Several anonymous sources agreed.

It's funny how, if you listen, people will tell you how dumb they are.
>>
>>133256935
Do you think their viewers really care that much?

Political beliefs are like religious beliefs, once they're entrenched they're almost impossible to change
>>
>>133257498
The viewers invested will believe anything these people say, but regular people will be turned off by the witch hunt.
>>
File: 1498935310175.jpg (139KB, 653x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498935310175.jpg
139KB, 653x800px
>>133256765
Fake news or Treason?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY6BVZJlTTg
>>
>>133258822
You're overestimating how many "regular people" there are.
>>
No when someone loses that much they grab on to anything no matter how silly. Their desperate tears sustain me.
>>
no because it's truth and Drumpf is finished.
>>
>>133259656
This

The majority of Americans are fucking brain dead and can't think for themselves. This is on both sides of the political spectrum as well.

If this occurred during Obama's presidency it would be all over Fox news.

At the end of the day it's jews working overtime to keep American sheeple on edge.
>>
File: 1381058405479.jpg (220KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1381058405479.jpg
220KB, 1280x960px
>>133256765
Nope.

Last night my wife (who was a YUUUGE Hillary supporter) yelled at the TV, "Jesus Christ! Enough with Russia. You have NOTHING!"

I take this as a sign that even the retards that would normally enjoy hearing about this horseshit are getting fucking tired of it.
>>
>>133260216
Gas yourself and jump into an oven.
>>
>>133256765
>Do you get angry
No
>when liberals claim trump colluded with Russia
I don't really talk to Liberals about my political views
>and constantly push it on news networks they control despite little to no evidence to back up their claims?
I don't watch MSM, most of the news I read is just breaking news that has little to no slant to it.
>>
File: Best_day_Ever.png (4MB, 1400x3123px) Image search: [Google]
Best_day_Ever.png
4MB, 1400x3123px
>>133256765
Liberal media digging its own grave is nothing to be angry about.
>>
>>133256765
I don't really care. I gave up on the Dems this election cycle. They could run Jesus Christ on the Dem ticket and I would vote Rep. They lost me for good.
>>
>>133257467

I've had people literally argue that "Mueller said so" was enough proof, despite being able to produce any actual proof. At that point I realize there is no point in arguing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.