[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We finally got to the point where the Russia story became a mockery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5272.jpg (57KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5272.jpg
57KB, 1024x576px
We finally got to the point where the Russia story became a mockery along with discrediting CNN.... Jr fucks it up.

I doubt this will lead to impeachment but this gives the MSM back there legitimacy. Kushner, Jr, and Jarred hid this until they were forced to come clean.

Some anons suggested Trump may let Jr rot in jail as a sacrifice... but I don't think he will. He's too loyal. They should have gotten Clinton wile they had the chase,
>>
>>133251802
>Trump may let Jr rot in jail

For what? He hasn't committed a crime.
>>
>>133251802
This is some poor bait.
sage
>>
I... just can't even. Seriously in shock. To be so... blatant. So... "out there" like "Hey um here's all you will need to impeach my father. Have at it! *drops smoking gun*"
>>
File: 149231656256405.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
149231656256405.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>133251802
>Kushner, Jr, and Jarred
>Trump may let Jr rot in jail as a sacrifice
>>
>>133251802
CNN lost credibility by threatening a private citizen over a political cartoon.

Media lost its legitimacy by spending a year pretending they had proof that Trump had Russia hack our election.

No election hack.

DNC hired Fusion GPS to perform opposition research on trump.

Fusion GPS hires Russian lawyer to meet with Trumps son.

DNC media spends a year trying to use their hired Russian lawyers meeting as a means of overthrowing our elected president.

Media credibility completely lost now. There is no recovery from WMD's 2.0
>>
RURAL

AND

SUBURBAN

RETARDS
E
T
A
R
D
S
>>
>>133252835
#WMD-2.0
>>
>>133252897
>leaf
>>
>>133252231
>>133251802
This is bait
>>
>>133251802
Hide what nigger....fuck this is a boring story....holy fuck...fuck off DEMS...KYS!
>>
>>133251802
>we
Shut the fuck up, tourist.
>impeachment
You giant oxygen thief. Trump can't be impeached for something someone else did without his knowledge. Jr. Can go to jail, and as we saw with Clinton, it's not going to happen.

Go back to school, you're wrong on all accounts.
>>
>>133253209
Go to jail for what? This wasn't even a crime. The criminal part was the DNC paying a Russian lawyer to frame the opposition for collusion with Russia.
>>
>>133252835
is there any evidence of LARPlawyer being hired by dems/ opposition research firm?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>133253564
The conspiracy to receive intelligence from a foreign country (let alone adversary) in their effort to influence the election is a crime punishable by 5 years in federal prison. He admitted to the conspiracy and repeated his admission. Now he's rolled over to cooperate with the fbi investigation because he knows he goofd. Try to keep up
>>
Did the Russians actually think they were going to get away with it? Or is their aim to destabilize the US?
Trump goons are shitting the bed and this happens now. Russia is acting like a rabid dog now that their plans have come to light. I seriously think they thought they were succeeding.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40567687
>>
File: IMG_7417.jpg (47KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7417.jpg
47KB, 600x300px
>>133254020
NYTimes reported it.
> In an interview, Mr. Corallo explained that Ms. Veselnitskaya, in her anti-Magnitsky campaign, employs a private investigator whose firm, Fusion GPS

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/08/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html
>>
>>133251802
You know the DNC didn't let law enforcement look at the server, thus no evidence is admissible in court.
>>
>>133255305
Archive clickbaiters
https://archive.is/K5PVa
>>
>>133254669
Russia? You mean DNC
>>
Nope, he didn't do anything wrong, that's why he just tweeted it out because it's a nothing burger

left wing media is just trying to find anything to keep the Russia story going
>>
>>133251802
The Russia story is just a way to hide the influence by Israel.
>>
File: IMG_0592.png (762KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.png
762KB, 786x576px
I can't even understand what the media is trying to claim at this point. It was a clusterfuck at first, but it's just incomprehensible now.

Trump Jr. meeting with a Russian lawyer is somehow evidence that the Russian government "hacked the election" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean)? How? By what mechanism?
>>
>>133257088
The narrative right now is that Don Jr. lied about the meeting. Also something about how Paul Mannefort and Kushner were both in the meeting is somehow significant.
>>
>>133251802
All the lazy twatter journos are starting to get into actual investigative journalism, so you better start shaking.
>>
>>133258191
>The narrative right now is that Don Jr. lied about the meeting
How can he have lied if he released everything?
>>
>>133252231
>I... just can't even. Seriously in shock. To be so... blatant. So... "out there
Can this be a new meme
>>
>>133258391
They're trying to say that him meeting with some random Russian he lied about colluding with the Russian government.

It's really a desperation move.
>>
>>133258694
What proof do you have that he was colluding with the Russian government?
>>
>>133258391
From what was being reported, apparently Don Jr. said he never met with the lawyer, but now he's saying that he did meet with them. It's insane to listen to the media just blast this story on repeat for the past few days.
What's so ironic is that the details of the meeting is about Hillary's shady dealings with Russia. But of course that's not the topic being discussed.
>>
>>133254075

any Israelis charged with that crime? ever?
>>
>>133258845
Literally none.

They just won't let it go. They'll hurt themselves even more by chasing it so I encourage them to keep up
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.