[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based dutch bro dealing with kaffers: http://m.news24.com/n

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170704-WA0023.jpg (37KB, 476x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170704-WA0023.jpg
37KB, 476x315px
Based dutch bro dealing with kaffers:

http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/dutch-airbnb-host-facing-attempted-murder-charge-over-assault-on-sa-artist-20170711

>kaffer refuses te leave airbnb home after check out time
>dutchbro throws her out
>she falss down stairs and knocks her houtkop unconscious
>rekt
>now being sued for racism and murder

I hope you all take note: this is why we had apartheid, don't do business with these nigs.
>>
>don't do business with nigs

It's the first rule a tradesman learns.
>>
>>133251568
What a focking Oke prawn, boet!
>>
>>133251568
He shouldve slotted his floppie before slotting that floppie
>>
File: rare_muslim_double_frog.jpg (480KB, 1024x1229px) Image search: [Google]
rare_muslim_double_frog.jpg
480KB, 1024x1229px
>>133251568
>Kafirs calling each other Kafirs
Gets me every time
>>
>>133253711
Kafir is the original mudshit version. Kaffer is derived from that word, meaning "without a god". If you ever come to africa and see the inhumane shit they do on a daily basis you will understand why we call them that.
>>
Why didnt they fucking leave? Because duder came home before they had a chance to grab what they wanted.
>>
>Ms Nkumbi studying in Bern, Switzerland, and was in Amsterdam for exhibition
i fucking hate niggers so much, so fucking much
>>
>>133254493
He was trying to go through their bags because they obviously stole some of his shit. That's why we don't have the same type of airbnb here. They'd take everything..
>>
>>133254814
Makes me fucking sick
>>
>>133251568
>racism
everything is racist to these niggers. did you just say No to me?!?!?!?!?!?!
>fucking RAYCIST
>not doing what I say is racist!
>>
>>133251568
Ja dude, the oke got arrested because the domkop fell down the fucking stairs. Shame she didnt break her fucking neck.
One thing you learn when you've been in the bush, kaffers can survive anything unfortunately.

"Vandag is dit Pik Botha, more is dit Pik Swart"
>>
>>133253711
Fuck off Ahmed. There are many ways to describe a kaffer and many people use different flavours according to their language and culture. Afrikaners called them kaffers, which is quite accurate and appropriate since Afrikaans is a Dutch based language with many international influences (French, German, English, Portuguese) which only makes it more unique to call them kaffers
>>
Kek I was reading the other day how no one on airbnb wanted to rent to niggers, also
>aspiring artist
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.