[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you against net neutrality /pol/? Why do you support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: net neutrality.jpg (298KB, 1113x688px) Image search: [Google]
net neutrality.jpg
298KB, 1113x688px
Why are you against net neutrality /pol/?
Why do you support pic related?
Are you really this cucked to (((big business)))?
>>
If you can't pay for your monthly Internet in under a day I have no hope for you.
>>
>>133251366
>bebo
>AOL
>Ask
>napster

When the fuck was this made.
>>
>>133251789
>>133251789
>anclap supports corporate slavery and higher monthly bills despite the fact that the very website he's posting on will most likely be blocked
Anclaps get the rope too.
>>
>>133251366
Maybe it will help the sheep get off their phones for once.
>>
>>133252411
upper middle class latte drinking phone fags are the only one's who will be able to afford the rates and even if the average 4chan user can afford them all that will be available to browse will be normie tier trash websites. The internet is going to turn into cable TV tier garbage.
>>
>>133252256
>implying fascism would let 4chan to even exist
>>
>>133251366
Because Google and Facebook are the real issues. not the ISP boogeymen.
>>
>>133252717
I hope you realize 4chan is older than net neutrality by about 10 years.
>>
>>133252720
Fascism is adopted to the country it resides in. An American fascism would put a higher emphasis on freedom of speech than a German or Italian fascism.
>>133252839
No it's not.
>>
File: file.png (105KB, 977x436px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
105KB, 977x436px
>>133252916
4chan was made in 2003. Are you retarded?
>>
>>133253421
Net neutrality is a fucking meme to distract from the fact ISPs arent the ones doing bad shit.

Google Facebook and other kike organizations are the real problem and they will be anti trusted soon enough.
>>
>>133251366
Because that won't happen, tech giants arent going to allow isps blocking them with a paywall.
>>
>>133251366
Net neutrality is a meme that solves nothing. The real solution is to reduce regulations to increase ISP competition.
>>
>>133251366
Luckily Giants like Facebook, Amazon and Google have now much more pull than the ISPs, so this will never happen
>>
Only united shitstains are retarded enough to know what that shit even is. I have no idea and I don't want to know.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.