[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever read/listened to the Quran from start to finis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 60

File: Quran.png (144KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
Quran.png
144KB, 500x316px
Have you ever read/listened to the Quran from start to finish? Just a reminder that if you've never bothered to, you aren't allowed to have an opinion about Islam. Form an opinion at the end.

This is an English audio interpretation.

https://youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ
>>
>>133249315
It was an average book. I found the setting lacking but the main character made up for that due to how well his adventures were written. I give it a 5/10.
>>
I've read the Quran.
>>
>>133249775
I respect you for not being ignorant. You are allowed an opinion.
>>
>>133249315
>you aren't allowed
A leftist thinks his opinions have power. Topkek.
>>
>>133249967
The fact is you can't have an opinion of that which you have no knowledge of.
>>
>>133250132
You aren't fun at book clubs I see...
>>
>>133250132
That is entirely untrue. For example, it is my opinion that op is a faggot.
>>
I'm not at all convinced on the whole "god who created everything" approach to the universe. I criticize primarily from the standpoint that if you actually believe this garbage you are a fool, and if you only believe parts of it, you are a dishonest believer and should come to terms with your atheism.
>>
>>133250505
Ignorant statement. False accusation.
>>
>>133250738
Form an opinion at the end. Not at the beginning.
>>
>>133249315
>purposefully listening to transcribed demonic utterances
>ever
>>
>>133249315
So let me get this straight.
I can't say radical Islam is horrible unless I have read their doctrine?
Even though they kill innocent people to appease their God?

That's like saying you can't be against the war in the Middle East unless you have read all the manuals, TTPs and T.O.s for the entire DoD.
>>
It is a bad book that promotes violence,hatred,racism,misogyny,pedophilia and terrorism.It is a book that has destroyed progressive thinking and great civilizations.
>>
>>133250832
Icicle stretchings. Bicycle shoe strings.
>>
>>133251098
Is that the conclusion you came to before you ever read/listened to it? Classic case of ignorance if so.
>>
>>133250132
I have plenty of opinions on Islam. But I'm not going to tell you if I've read it or not. Will you accept my right to have opinions then?
>>
>>133251149
Islam is Islam. You either follow the book or you don't. I don't know what you mean by 'radical'. There is no radical Islam. You either follow the book or you don't. There aren't two versions of it.
>>
>>133249315
Your opinion is shit you paki scum. I can easily patern recognize how shit your religion is by the constant and perpetual shitty state everything it touches is in. Muhammad was a lying murderous pedophile and if there is a hell he's burning in it right now.
>>
>>133249315
Ive read it. It's satanic poison, enjoy your lies, sandnigger.

Remember, when you die God will judge you, and He will ask, "Why did you so blindly follow a faith that brought nothing but evil and misery to my children", and your only response will be "Because I am a fool."

Better pray that God is as forgiving as the Christians believe.
>>
>>133249893
There's more hatred in the quran than there is in Mein Kampf. Go figure!
>>
>>133249315
>aren't allowed
>making arbitrary rules on the internet
You're legit retarded.

I haven't read a single book written by a chinese person, but I have many opinions about their history, culture, and current place in the world. I haven't read the haynes manual on a 1972 Chevy Blazer but I have a very strong opinion about it.

KYS
>>
>>133251636
I'm not a 'paki' you ignorant racist loser.
>>
>>133251608
So which Muslims are correctly following the book then?
The ones who are peaceful or the ones blowing everyone up and running them over in the streets shouting praises to Allah?

So you're saying there is only one form of Christianity then?

There is only one type of soft drink.
Only McDonalds can make chicken nuggets.
>>
>>133250970
If I read a math textbook that said "1+1 = 3", and I questioned that statement, went on to research a whole bunch of other books with extremely convincing arguments that 1+1 does not in fact equal 3. and thus I felt "Perhaps my original book has a lot of problems, and I would really question any professor that taught from this one", would you think that's a foolish standpoint before examining the whole text? How many points do I need to look up before it's ok to think it's a pile of crap?

This is how I feel about the qu'ran and the other books in the abrahamic series, as well as every other religion I have had a cursory glance over. They all say some glaringly false, or historically incorrect things that are told as true events. That would be fine if the books were sold as "interpretive literature", but they are sold as literal creation stories and historical documents of divine experience, and to doubt them is to doubt the word of an infinitely wise and powerful being.
>>
>>133251774
Who will ask me that God or Jesus? You believe they are the same thing LOL. Only one can ask me that.
>>
>>133249315
i dont have a problem with islam, i have a problem with muslims
>>
>>133249315
I have read the whole thing, and it confirms it is a shit book that doesn't hold a candle to the Bible, it can barely hold a candle to George RR Martin.
>>
>>133251962
>implying your own country isn't blowing people up with their drones on a daily basis.

Your army blows more people up than Muslims. Fact.
>>
>>133251307
I've read enough of it to know it isn't of the same spirit as Christ's truth. A tree is known by its fruit. Following Islam to a fundamentalist end demands violence and the legal subjugation of others. Fundamental Christianity demands non-violence and it certainly doesn't have an inbuilt political system.
>>
>>133252334
Muslims aren't perfect. Islam is.
>>
>>133252512
Whataboutism is not a valid response when asked why islam kills people on a mass scale
>>
>>133252538
>Christianity
>Non-violence
Pick one.

◄ Matthew 10:34 ►
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
>>
File: returnofthejew.jpg (73KB, 875x387px) Image search: [Google]
returnofthejew.jpg
73KB, 875x387px
I think "The Book of Mormon" is the best in the series.
>>
>>133249315
All left wingers hate white males and seek to destroy them.

Stop voting for the left. They will never treat you kindly so don't be kind to them.
>>
>>133249315
It was a shit book to read. Dr. Seuss books made mire sense than all the bullshit suras contradicting each other. That is why they try to keep their populace uneducated; so that they do not read it themselves to see all the falsehoods.
>>
>>133249315
Wah you haven't read Quran, so you can't criticize Islam.
Wah you haven't directed a film, so you can't criticize films.
Wah you haven't written a book, so you can't criticize literary works.
Wah you haven't ruled a country , so you can't criticize politicians.
>>
>>133253276
Pajeet the equivalent argument would "you haven't read a book, you can't criticize literary works"
>>
OP if you want to find out the truth of who Allah is you need to read the oldest known text the Atrahasis.

Allah is the name of the leader of the Rebellion of the Igigi or the Watchers known as the Anunna gods and he lead them to surround the home of his father.

His father is Enlil. This means that his son is Nanna or Nannar Sin.

The Moon god.

The father of Isis and Utu aka Iannna and Shamash.

The goddess Venus and her brother the sun god.
>>
>>133253276
You can have an opinion about whatever you have knowledge of.
>>
Was muhammed a pedophile???
>>
File: iu.jpg (101KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
101KB, 750x750px
>>133249315
>>
>>133253432
American ignorance at it's finest again. You only look for answers to suit your own beliefs. Go and read things from Muslims if you are open-minded. They clear all misconceptions.
>>
>>133253634
Muhammad (peace be upon him) never had intercourse with his wife until puberty. From an Abrahamic religious perspective, there was no transgression. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph.
>>
>>133252915
Now provide the full quote.

>35 For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law- 36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.
37 Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Spiritual/familial severance in order to cling to Christ is CLEARLY not a call to physical violence. The most violent things this calls for is to leave your family if you need to. It says nothing about physical violence, subjugation, etc.

I'd love love LOVE for you to show that the LITERAL violent and political demands of Islam are ALL 100% spiritual metaphor. Lol.
>>
>>133249315
>you aren't allowed to have an opinion about Islam
Stopped reading here.
>Muslims crash two planes in my city
>Muslims destroy countless artifacts across the Middle East
>Muslims kill thousands of Christians
>Muslims kidnap children from African school
>Muslims trying to force ppl to adapt to their sharia law
This evidence is more than enough to draw logical conclusions, Quran free.
>>
>>133250132
LOL fucking dumbass shitkin KYS pleasee
>>
>>133253778
Muhammed had sex with a nine year old girl.
>>
>>133253962
Muhammad (peace be upon him) never had intercourse with his wife until puberty. From an Abrahamic religious perspective, there was no transgression. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph.
>>
>>133253778
Mary and Joseph never had intercourse according to Christianity. Islam states that "thighing" a 9 year old is acceptable. What kind of comparison are you trying to make?
>>
>>133254113
>
Did muhammad permit having sex slaves??
>>
>>133251867
Mein Kampf is a book about Hitlers upbringing, nothing to do with his activities as Führer

The Quran is basically ancient selection of science fiction, Abrahamic and Middle Eastern mythology, and some poetry. Pretty good in that respect, a lot of stories are straight from the Bible and Torah as well.
>>
>>133254262
There are slaves in all the Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>133249315

>comments disabled

are you afraid of criticism, Mehmet?
>>
>>133254354
Did muhammad call disbelievers "infidels"???
>>
>>133254282
The stories are similar because all the messengers were from the same one God.
>>
Alot of audio ebooks on youtube.

This is a good development...
>>
>>133249315
>you aren't allowed to
good argument
>>
>>133249315
>Just a reminder that if you've never bothered to, you aren't allowed to have an opinion about Islam.

saying "Islam is religion of peace" shouldn't exist then.
in other words, you're a fucking faggot
>>
File: 1449752183239.jpg (123KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449752183239.jpg
123KB, 959x960px
>>133249967
>A leftist
Muslims are by far right-wing conservatives, and only a few are religious extremists. Just like the Republicans.
>>
>>133249315
>read/listened to the Quran from start to finish
you dumb or something?
>>
>>133252032
>If I read a math textbook
{{{ My sides! }}}
{{{ Wew lad! }}}
>>
So I guess nobody can criticize Nazis without reading Mein Kampf?

And you'd better tell liberals they can't criticize Christianity without reading the New Testament.

And they can't criticize Trump without reading the Art of the Deal.
>>
I can have an opinion on Islam without reading the Quran, just like I have an opinion on Christians even though I haven't read the bible. The issue is when you exclaim This *insert group/race/religion/* are a bunch of murderers/rapists/dumbasses. How can you know that more then 1 billion Muslim people want to kill all americans or somthing
>>
>>133255534
also Im newfag, should I be pressing
enter more so my message isnt
taking up the whole page
>>
>>133255274
You can't criticize something unless you inderstand it. If Mein Kamf is a critical part of understanding Hitler's ideology, then everyone should read it first before criticizing it.
>>
>>133255274
I agree with the christian part but
>trumps book
>hitlers book
those are a bit different
>>
>>133255534
>>133255607
its lying cheating stealing and killing, along with pedophilla and making women property.
>>
>>133255923
Fake news.
>>
>>133255774
to critque his ideology, yeah you should probaby see what it even is.
To Critque hitler? like as a person? that Nigga is responsible for the death of millions I can sure as hell tell you I wouldnt invite him to my tea party
>>
>>133249315
Yes, I have. It's garbage.
>>
>>133250132
Anyone can have an opinion on anything.
>>
>>133254113
>Christians believe Mary was 12
Really? Sauce?

I mean she was young, but I doubt she was that young. Scripture definitely does not give an age, nor does any other known source.
>>
>>133249315
>Claims there is a magic man in the sky that makes all the rules you ought to live by
Already confirmed shit. Thanks though OP!
>>
>>133249315
If you're going to read any of the Quran, start with reading surahs 96-114. you'll get the spiritual and mystical dimension of it rather than the dry legal stuff in the long first surahs. it's arranged in order of longest to shortest, and the shortest ones tend to be the early ones and the most spiritually evocative.
>>
>>133254509
What's the difference between disbelievers and infidels?

You are splitting hairs.
>>
>>133256060
also, they only take up a few pages so it'll just take a minute to get through them.
>>
>>133249315
No.
>>
>>133255923
not every muslim does that though, not all blacks are fucking apes, not all christians want gays to burn, not all trump supporters are bad. You could argue if theres a majority but idk if a majority of billion+ muslims are constantly lying,cheating,stealing, and raping kids.
>>
>>133254546
Interesting.
>>133253821
Says otherwise.
>>133255966
So is your religion.
>>133255774
Then I guess you better fully read the New Testament and then respond to
>>133253821
>>
>>133254113
Women hit puberty at a really young age, bud.

The fuck you are talking about.

Not only that, he used to thigh fuck her before puberty.

Stop lying with your taqyah.
>>
>>133256060
>Mystical
But that's all fake bullshit. Why would anyone waste time on that?
>>
>>133252512
Yeah I figured you would attack something else to justify your argument.

If you're the example of an enlightened mind, I wanna stay ignorant forever.
>>
>>133254907
I'm actually frustrated now that I've come into a worldview that doesn't seem to have any solid criticisms. If the book is wrong about stuff, it's wrong. If you believe it, you're dumb.
>>
>>133249315
I've listened to my girlfriend reading from it as her parents make her read it every night. Unfortunately neither she nor I understand Arabic. She can read Arabic but doesn't understand it. To her Muslim parents all that matters is that they can tell other Muslims that their daughter has read it all.
>>
>>133252512
Muslims are not people. So it doesn't count.

It's more like eradicating vermin and pest.
>>
>>133256352
granted, but it's an important dimension of the religion that isn't talked about since most people want to focus on the later legalistic stuff that has to do with the wars they were fighting.
>>
>>133256229
Christians have no mandate from Christ or even in the New Testament to "burn gays".

Islam COMMANDS political violence and subjugation.

You're trying to muddy the waters by switching the subject from the religion itself to a religion's followers. Nice try. Fundamental Islam is VERY different from following the words of Christ, so stop the false equivalencies, mmk.
>>
>>133256022
That's true. But if you have an opinion about something you have no knowledge of then that's ignorance.
>>
>Have you ever bottom/topped gay sex from start to finish? Just a reminder that if you've never bothered to, you aren't allowed to have an opinion about assrape. Form an opinion at the end.

This reasoning is moronic
>>
>>133249315
>you aren't allowed
By whom, exactly?
>>
File: 1499682666048.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499682666048.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>133249315
>Have you ever read/listened to the Quran from start to finish? Just a reminder that if you've never bothered to, you aren't allowed to have an opinion about Islam. Form an opinion at the end.
You seem to be implying that there's a page where it says, "Ignore all that violent shit back there about Allah telling you to slaughter nonbelievers."

Could you please direct me to it?
>>
File: bible changed over time.gif (219KB, 1772x2250px) Image search: [Google]
bible changed over time.gif
219KB, 1772x2250px
>>133252079
it's actually pretty clear that jesus is not God,
I am not a christian but I do believe jesus was wise,
when they asked him of the anture of God he closed his lips, and he often stated that he is NOT God, though how can we be sure of anything concerning the christian faith ? it's scriptures have been changed so many times
>>
>>133254739
Criminals aren't Americans.
>>
>>133256605
You have knowledge of Islam, you are clearly a Muslim. Which makes you ignorant.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (120KB, 556x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
120KB, 556x800px
>>133251959
I'm so fucking ashamed to be British.

Paki is just short for Pakistan or Pakistani, there are many of Pakistani descent that reside in the UK (a large portion of which follow Islam). He assumed you may be a Pakistani national emigrated to the UK due to you seemingly admiring the works of the Quran, the book of Islam, in which Pakistani's largely follow.

I don't see no racism here, Pajeet.
>>
>>133256045
>implying the universe can come from nowhere at all without anything kick-starting it LOL

Great fantasy you have there pal
>>
>>133249315
>listening to a book giving life advice written by people who did not even know how rain works
no thanks
>>
>>133252032
>If I read a math textbook that said "1+1 = 3"
That basic statement would be on the first page or two, you wouldn't need to keep reading to know it's a pile of shit.

Similarly, when you crack open the quran and realize after a page or two that it's fucking retarded, you don't need need to read (and internalize) every last page to see just how far down the retarded rabbit hole it goes.
>>
>>133256576
My point was that it's all fake bullshit. The only thing that should be done with the Qur'an, or any religious text, is tossing it into a fire.

The only exception might be some Buddhist or Taoist texts that simply promote tranquility of mind or humility and benevolence in life. I don't know a ton about those but my understanding is they're not (as?) Focused on the magic bullshit.

Basically
>Magic is fake and gay and your magic man is just as fabricated as everyone else's
>However, guidelines that revolve around telling people to chill out, be happy, help people and just in general stop being faggots are worthwhile.
>>
>>133249315
Friendly reminder that Islam is not Quran, but a trinity Quran/Sira/Hadiths. Reading just one is not enough to form unbiased opinion on religion itself.
>>
>>133256875
He doesn't understand what "from nothing means"

I think you should check out some online brochures for suicide. I really think it might be for you!
>>
>>133256588
Fundamental *insert religion here* is really bad
and I also didnt say christians burn gays, I said not every christian wants gays to burn. Im pretty sure one of the testaments if not both require you to stone a women if they had premarital sex but we dont fucking do that. theres alot of shit we dont do cus its evil. There are some radical islamic people and there arent thats what im saying
>>
>>133257099
I'm glad someone else is on the same page as me.

It gets worse when you read up the actual apologist arguments for the shit they get factually wrong. Random piles of stones being ancient lost cities that only existed in the book. Gross misunderstandings of how gravity works still esteemed as "scientific miracles." Some people honestly cannot consider the idea they may be wrong about it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>133256901
>daily reminder, the Quran says the sun sets in a muddy puddle
>SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud,
https://quran.com/18/86
>>
>>133257540
0+0=1. Funny fairytale you have there Patrick.
>>
>>133249315
>Have you ever read/listened to the Quran from start to finish?
Yes.

>Just a reminder that if you've never bothered to, you aren't allowed to have an opinion about Islam.
Wrong.

>https://youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoU
Fuck off. It's too easy to cherrypick and (((interpret))) it however you like if youre not reading it yourself.

The Koran (in English) - Free Ebook:
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/2800

... and a reminder that the word the koran uses that gets translated as "kill" or "fight" (referring to unbelievers) is better translated as "slaughter", so fuck off.
>>
>>133257758
where did that equation come from?
>>
>>133257718
Do you even understand the verses?
>>
>>133257758
But there's never been a 0 mate, why you making stuff up? Could it be that by discussing truths, there is no destination for that conversation that doesn't end with "religion is fake and gay"?

>Sure sounds like it.
>Please very much offer a legit stance that isn't fabricated. It would be nice to see for once.
>>
>>133249315
I have

Its like a terrible version of the Old Testament for retards
>>
Cover to cover a fraud. It isn't a religion or should have ever been one.
>>
>>133257798
I just had a good idea thanks to you

Everyone click the Koran link press ctrl+f and enter the following

"rape" "slaughter" "kill" ETC and read what it as to say, Ive seen something already about beheading infidels
>>
File: Quran. Bible..jpg (34KB, 472x311px) Image search: [Google]
Quran. Bible..jpg
34KB, 472x311px
>>133257798
>>
>>133258308
did the work for
>>133258281
me lol
>>
Read the Qu'ran. Any fuckers who says that that book validates how Islam is the religion of peace should be hanged.
>>
>>133252512
Look /pol/.

Standard (((kike))) rebuttal skill.
>>
>>133258308
HOW WILL CHRISTIANS EVER RECOVER?!
>>
>>133258308
Bible is 4x longer than the koran. Fuck off Mohammed.

>>133258281
Not sure if that one is searchable, but thats a good idea.
>>
>>133258692
How did he rape her? His wife only ever had good things to say about him even after his death. You. Are. A. Fool.
>>
>>133258399
Also the Hadith of Sahih al-Bukhari (here in english!):
https://ia600308.us.archive.org/32/items/TranslationOfSahihAlBukhari-IslamicEnglishBook.pdf_509/TranslationOfSahihAlBukhari-IslamicEnglishBook.pdf
>>
File: 1429180864476.jpg (65KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
1429180864476.jpg
65KB, 627x663px
>>133256229
>"Muh not all muslims argument"
The question isn't what percent of muslims would toss a butpirate of a building, only a handful of a crowd would do that. The real question is how many muslims would stand by and watch to see if the fairy gets his wings.

>>133257627
Yeah it boggles the mind to think people can be so retarded as to believe this shit, or to not notice that most of it's just copy pasted from other sources.
It makes more sense when you realize most muslims don't or can't read the quran for comprehension. They get to taught to "read" it out loud as kids, but have absolutely no idea what any of it means, and never bother to learn it. What they do learn is what the imams and culture tell them it says, and that's all islamic supremacism, and how it "totally scientific"
>>
Having read it, and come to the conclusion that i dont need it and that it is satanic literally, youre honor bound to accept my criticism as valid because of the ground rules you have set.
>>
>>133258977
I respect that you have read it
>>
>>133258774
worked for me, although some discrepancies.
only 10 searches for "slaughter" came up.
The 6th one down is in this quote
"When ye encounter the infidels,3 strike off their heads till ye have made a great slaughter among them, and of the rest make fast the fetters."
>>
>>133258872
Drop dead Habib. It was muslims who trampled your "prophet"'s last surviving offspring to death, remember?

https://religionofconquest.wordpress.com/2010/09/25/verses-of-conquest-in-the-koran/
http://raymondibrahim.com/2014/11/26/the-koran-and-eternal-war/
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
>>
>>133255534
You can indeed, because the house of islam is a real political geographic eNtity that can be critiqued as such. The people of islam are islam made flesh
>>
>>133257426
Fun fact, Lao Tzu, the father of Confucianism, is thought by many scholars to have also written the Tao te Ching, the book of Taoist thought and the establishing text of the religion. Decent reads, both of them, though much less a standard theology and more like a platonic treatise or book of moral poems.
>>
>>133258933
>fairy gets his wings
my retard brain doesnt understand what you are saying so idk how to counter.
>>
>>133259264
More useful tools for you:

Understanding Islam in Under 60 Seconds:
https://youtu.be/ANWJ6p3PpCs

Total deaths by Islamic extremism (NOT including the September 11 attacks in the USA): 17854
Total deaths by islamic extremism _including_ the September 11 attacks: 20850
Total deaths by all other causes of terrorism: 6791

The facts show that worldwide, THREE TIMES as many deaths have been caused by islamic extremism since 1900 than by every other terrorist ideology COMBINED!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

List of terrorist attacks showing why that whole argument is BS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_terrorist_attacks
Some handiwork of the religion of peace, just scroll down :) 100% SFW: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

The Quran and the Siege of Paris (David Wood, 8min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur7Ttz0q0o4
>>
>>133250132
I don't know you but I know you are a faggot.
>>
>>133259253
Which one of your relatives is this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_k3N7LXHE
>>
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality#In_the_Islamic_world
>In southern Punjab, much of NWFP, Sindh and Balochistan sodomy and bestiality are common among rural youths. In fact, he [one of the authors] caught two boys trying to rape a goat in the vicinity of the mazar of Hazrat Sultan Bahu. The punishment meted out to them was 10 blows with a chhittar (shoe) each on their butts. They protested however that in many rural areas having sex with an animal was considered a rite of passage on the way to becoming full members of the male society
>>
>>133259453
>Laozi
>Father of Confucianism

good one matey.
>>
File: 1493056763405.jpg (53KB, 483x367px) Image search: [Google]
1493056763405.jpg
53KB, 483x367px
>>133249315
>When thy Lord spake unto the angels, "I will be with you: therefore stablish
ye the faithful. I will cast a dread into the hearts of the infidels." Strike
off their heads then, and strike off from them every finger-tip.
>>
>>133259614
Thanks!
>>
>>133259742
Damn it got taken down. Here what about this guy?
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dd8_1365441487
>>
File: slide_51.jpg (118KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_51.jpg
118KB, 960x720px
>>133257926
it's about Dhul-Qarnayn, i.e. Alexander the great whom muhammad wrote many an epic erotic fanfiction about the day Dhul-Qarnayn will sweetly plunder Muhammad's butthole. It's pretty fucking retarded stuff, and the whole gog and magog shit is just copy pasted out of the book of Ezekiel. Guess we can add plagiarist to muhammad's (penis be inside him) growing repertoire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhul-Qarnayn
>>
I haven't. I won't. Islam is a desert death cult. It's another name for Middle East Satanism and will be judged by God.
>>
>>133254113

Get out of white countries. You don't belong and you never will, just like your cospecies, the nigger.
Your countries are backward shit hole because they are filled with people just like you.
Shoo. Back to the desert with your cousin wife and inbred kids.
>>
>>133259915
The legitimacy of “marrying” prepubescent girls who've not yet had their period is established both in the Qur’an and in the "perfect example" set by Muhammad for his followers.
From The Qur'an:
>Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same) (65:4)

The rule concerns divorce, which obviously implies marriage. Muhammad wanted his followers to observe a three month waiting period before evicting their wives, to ensure they weren’t pregnant.

Muhammad elsewhere encouraged his men to marry “young girls” for sexual pleasure:
>"Allah's Apostle said to me, "Have you got married O Jabir?" I replied, "Yes." He asked "What, a virgin or a matron?" I replied, "Not a virgin but a matron." He said, "Why did you not marry a young girl who would have fondled with you?" (Bukhari 59:382)

Lest there be any doubt by what he meant by “young,” Muhammad set the example by marrying and having sex with Aisha when she was only 9-years-old:
>'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: “Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine.” (Sahih Muslim 3309) This is confirmed in many other hadith as well.

According to the most reliable traditions, Aisha brought her dolls to Muhammad’s house for play (Muslim 3341) and he would fondle the little girl in the tub while taking baths with her (Bukhari 6:298). Aisha was just a teenager by the time Muhammad died, but she had already spent over half her life in marriage to him.

Even worse for Muslims is that part of the Qur’an was actually “revealed” while Muhammad was in bed with this little girl:
>[Muhammad said] "…the Divine Inspirations do not come to me on any of the beds except that of Aisha." (Bukhari 47:755)

TL;DR? - Mohammed was a pedo.
>>
>>133249315
Inshallah brother, are you white?
>>
Speech from a Brit who grew up in a majority Muslim area (Tommy Robinson):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UAQAvCCC4

Some links on the murder he mentioned in his speech:
http://roguesgallery666.blogspot.com/2011/12/murder-of-mark-sharp.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/beds/bucks/herts/3497127.stm
http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/local/man-held-for-1995-murder-1-1040122
>>
>>133252512

Muslims are fucking cowards that won't put on a uniform so they can hide behind women and children, which western countries won't target.
But you fucking cowards will. We should just adopt your merciless tactics and carpet bomb each and every one of you into ash.,
You could only blame yourselves for endorsing that form of warfare.
>>
File: 1427816046808.jpg (84KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1427816046808.jpg
84KB, 500x353px
>>133259512
>fairy=a gay man, colloquial insult
>"fairy gets it's wings" Irish mythology commonly taught to american kids, part of disney movies
They are throwing the gay men (i.e. fairy's) off buildings to their death, the gay mans (the fairy) only hope at that point is that he gets a pair of wings to save himself from certain death.
>>
>>133249315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beB3TF3FaiE

MUHAMMAD, PROOF THAT HE WAS A FALSE PROPHET
>>
>>133259915
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

>>133259902
Quran (2:191-193) - "Kíll them wherever you find them, Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than kílling...
Quran (3:151) - "Soon we shall cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers"
Quran (4:95) says Muslims who "kill and strive (do battle) in the case of allah" are superior to peaceful muslims according to Allah.
Quran (8:39) - "Kill them until there is no more fitna (disbelief) and until the only religion for Allah"
Quran (8:67) - "A Prophet should not have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter"
Quran (9:5) - "When sacred months passed, slay the idolaters everywhere, take them captive and besiege them..."
Quran (9:14) - "Kill them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them"
Quran (9:29) - "Kill those who do not believe in Allah"
Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strike hard against the unbelievers be unyielding to them"
Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town... We destroy it with utter destruction."
Quran (61:9): "Mohammed was sent to guide Islam victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist. Kill them."
Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Muhammad does not care about children being slaughtered because they where "among the disbelievers"
Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.
Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords"
Bukhari (8:387) - "Kill the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah"
>>
>>133249315
Matthew 7:15-20
>Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
>>
>>133260617
thank you I was confused
>>
>>133260671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-10-01-52.png (488KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-10-01-52.png
488KB, 1080x1920px
>>133249315
>nonbelievers cannot be changed
>even those who say they believe cannot be trusted
Hmm, this couldn't possibly be used by violent warlords...
>>
>>133256718

Can you fucktards stop posting this image?

Almost all of them aren't even actual verses or completely false interpretation.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-10-04-58.png (514KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-10-04-58.png
514KB, 1080x1920px
>>133249315
>those who say they bring peace truly sow discord
HMMM, NOPE, NO AMMUNITION FOR WARLORDS HERE
>>
>>133260671
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E
>>
HOW
WILL
CHRISTIANS
EVER
RECOVER

https://youtu.be/k5XTxkmKHd8
>>
>>133260838
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
>>
File: IMG_0314.jpg (54KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0314.jpg
54KB, 576x1024px
>>133249315
I've read it. Total waste of time, and disgusting. Get fucked.
>>
>>133260850
This is a good video for redpilling atheists about islam, because it was spread by a guy they look up to:
https://richarddawkins.net/2013/10/its-not-the-radical-shaykh-its-islam-fahad-qureshi/
>>
>>133249769
Kek
E
K
>>
>>133260974
>>133261125
Nice finds.
>>
File: Screenshot_23.jpg (148KB, 730x845px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_23.jpg
148KB, 730x845px
>>133256753
>it's scriptures have been changed so many times

Are you fuckin stupid ? that picture shows scripture has not been changed. you can still read the originals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ&t=810s
>>
>>133250970
So you read it but have no idea how Islam works. First they have 3 holy books, The Koran, The Hadith and the Sunnah. Also, Muslims believe in aboragation and the early verses in the Koran which are peaceful are less important then the later more violent verses.
>>
It is woefully boring, insanely reptitive and some how manages to take fantastic narratives and turn them into trite bullshit.
Tl;dr the Bible is a better book
>>
>>133250132
>allowed
>cant
liberal rabies is a tragic thing to witness
>>
>>133261142
Haha what an unbelievable faggot. Dude should be shot
>>
How wil this muslim ever recover??? >>133261142
Islamophobia is a term of propaganda designed to protect Islam from the forces of secularism by conflating all criticism of it with racism and xenophobia. And it is doing its job, because

people believe it.

The term “Islamophobia” was (re-)invented by the International Institute for Islamic Thought (IIIT), a Muslim Brotherhood front organization. The term as confirmed by former insider Abdur-

Rahman Muhammad as being specifically intended to suppress any criticism of Islam and Muslims — even those that commit violent jihad.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=777
http://archive.is/rmsqb
>>
>>133261142
GO DRINK SOME MORE CAMEL URINE, MOHAMMED:
https://islamqa.info/en/83423
http://www.emirates247.com/crime/region/asian-arrested-in-camel-urine-scam-2015-08-16-1.600443
http://www.nairaland.com/2818435/saudi-man-arrested-selling-own
>>
File: IMG_0972.jpg (21KB, 205x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0972.jpg
21KB, 205x245px
>>133249315
I tried to read it but the hero is a paedy.
>>
>>133249315
op, dear, I read your book and the book your book stole from and the book that book stole from. fyi, you're god is the zoroastrian devil. you're literally a devil worshiper.
you know that shitty quote?
>the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist
? yeah, that's not the real quote
>the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing a bunch of sand niggers he is god
>>
>>133249893
>allowed an opinion

Is this what they teach in that sand nigger book?
>>
File: 1499664472054.jpg (279KB, 645x685px) Image search: [Google]
1499664472054.jpg
279KB, 645x685px
https://fenixx.org/2017/05/14/japan-only-admits-27-muslim-refugees-two-already-arrested-for-gang-rape/

MUSLIMS - NOT EVEN ONCE!
>>
>>133249315
Its funny that for a board supposedly full of anti-semites they hate the first and most powerful anti-semitic tract ever written and the religion that has been fighting against judaism for its entire existence.

Almost makes you think all these anti-semites are lying shills.
>>
File: 1483756531224.png (479KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1483756531224.png
479KB, 692x577px
>>133261019
>Almost all of them aren't even actual verses or completely false interpretation.
How can anyone be this retarded?
>checks flag
oh I see.

Here's the first three verses from the muslim source, all exactly as >>133256718 described them. If you want to keep going through them to see just how btfo you are be my guest.

>Sahih International: And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- îaram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=191

>Yusuf Ali: Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=3&verse=28

>Yusuf Ali: If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=3&verse=85
>>
File: No way back for Christians.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
No way back for Christians.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How will Christians EVER recover lads. I can't believe it. There is no way back.

>How
>DO
>they
>RECOVER

https://youtu.be/k5XTxkmKHd8
>>
>>133261142
Your prophet sanctioned the killing of innocent children. If you have a problem with that, you condemn your own prophet and are thereby cast out of islam.

It is narrated by Sa'b b. Jaththama that he said (to the Holy Prophet):
"Messenger of Allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids."
He said: "They are from them."
https://sunnah.com/muslim/32/31
>>
>>133249315
Yeah I read it, fucking trash. You guys need to go home. I wish we could give you the money from the globalist leaders that bombed your country's (from their pockets). The we could make a deal to never enter each others country's (bar maybe short vacations) ever again.
>>
>>133261859
Mohammedan KEK
B T F O
T
F
O

Part 1:
https://youtu.be/vWvUPaefTA0
Part 2:
https://youtu.be/sveep7k0GGg
>>
>>133261821
Nah we are just pro Europe.
>>
>>133249315
Gay thread pushing a faggy religion, sage.
>>
>>133249315
>You have to read the book to critique the follows.
It's nothing to blow yourself up over, Mohammad.
>>
Islamic countries would not accept mass immigration of christians. We dont have any obligation to open our borders for muslims.
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
Read my book!
But it's just plagiarised from the Torah, badly plagiarised.
The reason muslimes hate Jews is because their ancestor was the eldest brother who swapped his birthright to his little brother for a single meal, the little brother was the ancestor of the Jews.
The Jews are the chosen people whilst the Muslims are all the cursed nations.
Mad bastard Mohammad just jealousy copied the Torah but like a sad sack he insisted the Muslims were the chosen people when they clearly are not if you look at the overwhelming theological cannon from multiple sources.
It's absolute rehashed shit from a backwards culture.
>>
File: 1486489600923.jpg (74KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486489600923.jpg
74KB, 690x1024px
>>133261821
>fighting cancer with a bullet to the head.
The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend, especially if that enemy enjoys fucking goats, pedophilia, and murdering anyone who disagrees with him.
>>
File: 1483116766602.jpg (60KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
1483116766602.jpg
60KB, 736x490px
>>133249315
>>
>>133261859
MUSLIM STATUS:
[ ] doing fine
[ ] upset
[X] eating pork

What DOES Hamed Abdel-Samad have to say about "Islamism"? Let's see:
https://youtu.be/8drM-2bEVNs

And Wafa Sultan, what does he say?
https://youtu.be/dVwb9HOFq7A
>>
>>133249315
Hogwash.

I can form an opinion of Islam based on the observed behavior of adherents to the religion. This is an opinion based on how the religion is lived, rather than how "the book says it ought to be lived, and is therefore MORE relevant.

My opinion, for what it is worth, is largely but not uncritically positive. Others have, of course, reached a different conclusion.
>>
>>133249315
Why would a book be purposely ordered so you do not know the chronological order of the events?
>>
>>133251261

I like you.
>>
File: IMG_5109.jpg (70KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5109.jpg
70KB, 1024x576px
No need to read the whole book. Flipping to any page will tell you it's just a large piece of mythology within the sphere of theological books all of which are fundamentally false. There is no God and anyone who believes in fairly tales is fucking delusional.
>>
File: 1499615918928.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499615918928.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
>>133249315
>you aren't allowed to have an opinion about Islam
So when did we become SJW warriors?
>>
File: 10.jpg (18KB, 250x283px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
18KB, 250x283px
>>133251521
Is this image blasphemy?
>>
>>133261859

Historical jesus was crucified , the quran jesus was not because he was replaced.

cristianity 1 islam 0
>>
>>133262608
The quran is like badly written fanfiction by someone who didn't properly read the originals.
>>
File: 9.jpg (23KB, 250x283px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
23KB, 250x283px
>>133262554
How about now?
>>
File: 8.jpg (25KB, 250x283px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
25KB, 250x283px
>>133262694
Blasphemy yet?
>>
File: sex-with-goats-242x360.jpg (33KB, 242x360px) Image search: [Google]
sex-with-goats-242x360.jpg
33KB, 242x360px
>>133255966
just let Islam speak for itself.
>>
File: 7.jpg (26KB, 250x283px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
26KB, 250x283px
>>133262743
Sorry, boys, we are not allowed to form an opinion on whether this is blasphemy until we see the whole series...
>>
>>133262608
christianity is a slave religion for retards. maybe if you read the quran you would know that dumb goy.
>>
File: jewdora.jpg (18KB, 485x500px) Image search: [Google]
jewdora.jpg
18KB, 485x500px
>>133262447
you dropped this.

people are going to be held responsible for knowing they had a creator just by the creation.

your consumption of "there is no god" jew memes are intellectual duds. and you tragically ignore the spiritual side of life due to perpetual ignorance.

t. gnostic flat earther christian
>>
>>133253821
Mohammedans and fedora tipping atheists loving pulling that passage out of context.
Maybe shared love of lies is why they work togther
>>
File: 1.jpg (56KB, 329x369px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56KB, 329x369px
>>133262837
Is this blasphemy? Sorry, /pol/, you are not allowed an opinion because you did not see the whole series of images -- I didn't post 6-2.

THUS SAYETH THE ALMIGHTY OP!
>>
>>133254262
yes. what your right hand possesses
>>
>>133256039
It's a common thing Muslims throw out without any source.
>>
File: 1496796975634.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496796975634.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
>>133250738
Atheism is intellectually dishonest, agnosticism the the true way if you do not conform to any religion. You cannot claim to know there is no god if you do not have evidence, at that point you are no better than a theist.
>>
File: nocgi.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nocgi.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>133263432
being willingly ignorant to the souls origins is a crime.

see my post above >>133262996

>people are going to be held responsible for knowing they had a creator just by the creation itself
>>
File: beria.gif (27KB, 225x288px) Image search: [Google]
beria.gif
27KB, 225x288px
>If you're eating a sandwich and find pubic hair in it, you aren't allowed to have an opinion on pube sandwiches unless you eat the entire thing
>>
>>133258308
# of words in Bible = 783, 137
# of words in Koran = 77, 934

% of hard words in Bible = .01278%
% of hard words in Koran = .01473%

Ratio of Bible overall words to hard words = 78.25:1
Ratio of Koran overall words tohard words = 42.28:1

Koran has a higher percentage and ratio of hard words to overall words. The Bible is a longer book, Koran is a shorter book and has a higher concentration of hard words. Math for the win.
>>
>>133258933
>The real question is how many muslims would stand by and watch to see if the fairy gets his wing
Kek
>>
File: st.redditian.jpg (48KB, 371x536px) Image search: [Google]
st.redditian.jpg
48KB, 371x536px
>>133249769

kek
>>
>>133251608
well there are actually the original quite peaceful and said anyone can go to heaven just be good and then a edited one made by the suadis (wahhabism) in the 1970s that promoted war and extremism to promote instability in neighboring countries and they also spent billions send them all over the world and any free quran you find is probably one or buy one has a high chance of being one
>>
>>133257602
With radical Christianity you get pacifist sects like the Amish
With Radical Islam you get Isis, Hamas, boco haram, etc, etc.
>>
>>133249315

It's literally the Bible + Prophet Mohammed
>>
> if you never tasted shit, you aren't allowed to have an opinion that shit tastes like shit
>>
>>133249315
9 hours long? KEK
You can read the quran in an afternoon while sipping your tea. It's that fucking short
>>
File: AuschwitzSchool.jpg (22KB, 460x410px) Image search: [Google]
AuschwitzSchool.jpg
22KB, 460x410px
>>133263997

....what do you mean "hard word" in arabic?
the goats had difficult names?
>>
>>133264168
No.
>>133257798
>>
>>133264553
Refer to the post I was referring to. They walked in with the definition, I'm just using it.
>>
File: abstract_schlomo.png (460KB, 1350x620px) Image search: [Google]
abstract_schlomo.png
460KB, 1350x620px
>>133249315

>in the name of allah
stopped listening there

conclusion: it's shit
>>
File: twutwut2.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
twutwut2.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>133264435
RARE
A
R
E

the catholic church invented Islam.
>>
File: 1491590902603.jpg (14KB, 339x149px) Image search: [Google]
1491590902603.jpg
14KB, 339x149px
>>133249315
I've read enough to know about Aisha, the false mercy preached, the violence, and foremost the abrogations, essentially validating those false mercies as what they were intended to be: false.
>>
>>133249315
the quran says its okay to murder non-muslims

islam is not relevant in the western world
>>
File: chicago_niggin.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chicago_niggin.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>133254739
>More than a 1,000 criminals killed by police

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
There's no point. The writings are not in chronological order and noobs would not know that. Newer writings override previous writings. Their prophet heard from a fallen angel and was a mad man. Not to mention the real history of the iconoclastic prophet merely overthrowing hundreds of manmade Gods for another manmade God who had daughters. Who are the real polytheists? Muslims, that's who. And they are told to ignore it - as well as the true writings of the prophets before them. The Islamic prophet brought nothing new.
>>
>>133249315
>You need to be a expert botanist to before you can decide if there are fairies at the bottom of the garden
>>
>>133249315
yes, it was awful and I can't believe it became a real religion
>>
>>133264737
>the catholic church invented Islam.

L O L
O
L

I've heard some dumbass things in my time, but that beats them all hollow. >>>/x/
>>
>>133252512

>presented with an inconvenient fact
>attacks something completely unrelated
>>
>>133264435
Then why did Mohammad get so many of the stories from the bible wrong?
Also you are missing the HUGE contribution of Arabian Paganism in that equation unless you mean that's Mohammad then that makes sense
>>
>>133249315
>more Taqqiya
No, you go fuck yourself, you lying dune coon. Extermination is the answer to the Mud Question.
>>
File: 1483474205567.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1483474205567.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>133254354
>there are slaves in all the Abrahamic religions

And which Abrahamic religion still practices slavery...?
>>
>>133250132
>must read their book to judge them
>don't judge them based off their actions, political ideologies, or culture, all things that are easily observed with no reading necessary

Look here leftist nigger, I don't give a shit what they believe on paper. All I care about is how that manifests itself on the real world and my world. Stop cutting off the heads of my countrymen and learn to assimilate, then maybe I won't maintain we should kill all sand niggers.
>>
allah will rape you all kafirs in the anal cavity
>>
>>133265568
Becuase Christians don't even follow their book. They even allow gay marriage in churches now LOL. What a joke Christianity is.
>>
>>133249315
This is actually funny. You're not supposed to read it from start to finish.
>>
File: Aliens Guy.jpg (31KB, 550x481px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens Guy.jpg
31KB, 550x481px
>>133249315
>You have no right to form an opinion on UFOs without haven't read the most prominent history books on the subject
>You can't criticize the experts that write about UFOs and don't you EVER dare draw a picture of a UFO.
Islam is pretty much as if Alien experts had gained military and political power and imposed their views. Go fuck yourselves please.
>>
If God is real who created God?
Easy checkmate.
/thread
>>
>>133266030
having*
>>
how do i get a nazi flag on my thing
>>
>>133266229
You have to go back
>>
>>133265826
Obviously not all at once. But it should be all read/listened to at least once if people want an opinion on it.
>>
>>133249315

No true Scotsman fallacy.
>>
>>133266048

The 'God' of the OT is really only one of the gods with a little g.

There is a God with a big G but he is not the Lord of the Garden.

The Lords are the Archon and the Chief Archon or the First Ruler is the the Demiurge Yaldabaoth.
>>
>>133265772
K E K
E
K
>Delighted Walsall couple in UK's first gay Muslim marriage [VIDEO]
https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/walsall/darlaston/2017/07/10/watch-uks-first-gay-muslim-marriage-hosted-in-walsall/
>>
>>133266048
With that logical you'll have infinite regression. There HAS to be something that never had a beginning.
>>
File: 1499799270122[1].gif (2MB, 311x239px) Image search: [Google]
1499799270122[1].gif
2MB, 311x239px
>>133249315
If those who follow such a book behave in such a barbaric way then I can imagine what the Quran has to offer...
>>
>>133262261
What? Youre thinking of Esau not Ishmael. Esau is considered different from the Arabs, more akin to pagan Euros
>>
>>133266311
So wait, are you saying the Demiurge is anything other than the pretender to the throne who is only capable of interacting with the physical world but is spiritual incapable?
Or has my being up all night just had me misread your sentence and you are stating the Demiurge isn't big G God?
>>
>If you haven't eaten shit before you can't possibly say it is disgusting!
>>
>>133266471
Define never
Define beginning

Checkmate(1)
>>
File: MixPan.png (151KB, 393x360px) Image search: [Google]
MixPan.png
151KB, 393x360px
>ITT: White bois in denial claiming how their failed religions are somehow superior.

Whatever mate,the Quran does tell us to spread our religion but it also tells us to tolerate infidels who insist on not converting but I guess that because the word "kill" is mentioned a few times then that debunks the whole thing.
>>
File: quran ksiser.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
quran ksiser.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>133265176
the catholic church is the whore of babylon, whose name is Jezebel, the protestant church is her daughter.
>>
File: islam bed.png (921KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
islam bed.png
921KB, 1024x682px
Subhumans.
>>
>>133266599

The Archons cant Create, they can only Manipulate.

The Demiurge is Jealous of us because Sophia tricked him into blowing the breath of Spirit into us.

We have the Divine Spark of the Aeons.

These Archons only have the Body and Soul.

They are not Triune like us. Body, Soul and Spirit.

He uses the soul to trap us in his matrix / cube.

The Creator of All that Is would be the True God and the Demiurge Yaldabaoth is a False god. One of the Archons.

The True Father is the Aeon of Aeons.

The Great Architect of the Universe.

The Universe is more then the Material Realm that the Demiurge Lords over.

It includes the Fathers Realm. The Pleroma known as the Fullness. Where the Aeons live.
>>
>>133267133
Don't bring race into it bro. Islam has nothing to do with racism. Muslims and Christians come in all different races.
>>
>>133267189
I guess you know this because your rabbi told you so? >>>/gtfo/
>>
File: islam rape.png (324KB, 641x359px) Image search: [Google]
islam rape.png
324KB, 641x359px
Goat fuckers.
>>
>>133267281
Right, so I was misreading. For a moment I was questioning that someone thought the Demiurge was the Big G rather than just some whiny faggot.
>>
>>133249315

I don't read pedophile rantings. Not even in LOL Cat speak.

Also the whole clit cutting thing rustles me so deeply that even if there were merit in Islam, I couldn't play along.
>>
File: pope_koran3.gif (49KB, 258x300px) Image search: [Google]
pope_koran3.gif
49KB, 258x300px
>>133267314
no, I know this because the fruits of the catholic church are of the same nature as the fruits of Islam. and there are too many popes that venerate the quran, and push a pro-islam rhetoric. on the flipside the quran also pushes a pro-catholic church rhetoric while mandating the death of bible believing christians and jews.

the catholic church has a nasty habit of burning bibles, and people alive for reading the bible.
the protestant church is guilty of the same thing, martin luther also had a nasty habit of persecuting home, personal, and small group study of the bible without church intervention.

the Waldensians would like a word with you.

I have only personal study of the word of god with no "pharisee" leaven warned against in matthew 16

I also take the gospel of thomas, and judas to be divinely inspired cannon, read a few posts up, I'm a gnostic heretic in your counterfiet pagan religion

Rome will soon be destroyed
>>
>>133267249

>An image with text in it

Holy fuck,how could I ever recover?

Also stop acting as if pedophilia isn't more popular in the West. You people literally have the saying "The forbidden fruit is the tastiest" and yet somehow you claim you people aren't practically Satanists.

>>133267285

Astaghfirullah. I forgot that the Quran is against (((racism))). Sorry.
>>
File: Eye roll.gif (2MB, 480x367px) Image search: [Google]
Eye roll.gif
2MB, 480x367px
>>133267994
Implying the Quran permits clit cutting. Typical ignorant American
>>
>>133263997

Define "hard word."

Then explain why speaking all erudite 'n shit should impact the veracity of a statement. 'Cause it won't; you're just falling for the dreaded Appeal to Snobbery and Appeal to Authority.
>>
>>133267994

>Muh pedophillia!

Shit was 100% normal back in the day,and also,in hot climates,girls mature very quickly so it technically wasn't pedophilia.

>>133267314

Christianity saved the Roman Empire as well as its people

God bless Constantine,may he be granted the highest level in Jannah.
>>
>>133249893
>You are allowed an opinion.

Truly the great general on a flying horse has to be understood in the whole context!
>>
>>133249315
I started this hours ago as a joke but it's actually quite enchanting. Might go to a mosque to see what it's about
>>
>>133268524
>>
>>133266311
you know, I see a lot of false theosis concerning the gnostic gospels.

you would be wise to learn to discern the difference between Yahweh, who became part of the fullness when he repented, and Yaldaboath, who is Yahweh's Father. the gnostic texts do quite a bit to validate the OT has a book written of and cocnering the coming of Jesus Christ, and Yahweh is the God of the OT, while Yaldaboath is something else hinted at, not is not the God of the OT in any sense of the sentiment. they even venerate Yahweh as the father of Jesus Christ

the gospel of judas states that 6 of the wandering stars (archons) are going to be destroyed, the one that survives is going to be Yahweh because he repents to the fullness.
>>
>>133268717
Your open-mind is a real gift. Respect.
>>
File: islam head.jpg (53KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
islam head.jpg
53KB, 500x369px
>>133268092
loser...
>>
>>133268738
>Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph.

this is just a wild guess that has no scriptural backing, no age is mentioned, and no date of birth is implied nor given
>>
>>133263997
>>133268472

Sorry didn't see the definition.

"Hard" as in punitive/law-giving/etc. versus "non-hard" being happy and uplifting.

>>133268367

>attacking instead of presenting evidence to the contrary

Typical Muslim missionary.
>>
>>133268681

>Flying horse

Not necessarily,he may have ascended simply just like Jesus,peace be upon him did.
>>
>>133268524

Yeah you say this because you don't have daughters.

>six years old is old enough

Is that what they taught you in dawah class? To just say they matured quickly?

You guys really need to come up with a better counter than that, particularly in Western societies where you can go to jail for having sex with a 17 year old.
>>
>>133268524
>sandnigger defending pedophilia and degeneracy
>>
File: 1488032216689.jpg (43KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
1488032216689.jpg
43KB, 542x542px
>>133249315
Okay, listened for about 2 hours now.

This is Satanic stuff. The Quran is a demonic abomination. It's clear from the Bible that Mohammed literally met Satan himself in the cave. The Quran describes "the angel Gabriel" as liftning Mohammed by the throat and screaming to him to "PREACH THIS UNTO THE MASSES". The Bible says that not even if "an angel from heaven" teaches another gospel, it is a lie.

It's possible that Mohammed just made all of his stuff up, but for a "religion" that amassed a following of 1 billion people, Satan must have played a serious role. The Quran is not even the pure word of God like the Bible is. The Quran is the single surviving copy after a huge feud between different Quran versions. So the Muslims rely on a single manuscripts written by some random warlord 400 years after Mohammed died.

Meanwhile the Bible is based on Greek and Hebrew manuscripts in thousands, that are 99.9% identical, carrying down an age old tradition of the Word of God since the time of the LORD JESUS CHRIST himself.
>>
File: 2. Quran written by Catholics.png (448KB, 506x540px) Image search: [Google]
2. Quran written by Catholics.png
448KB, 506x540px
>>133269362
see image posted in >>133264737

the catholic church invented Islam
>>
>>133268818

>you're gonna do what I say so you must be ok
>those who believe otherwise are fucking ignorant Americans

A true reflection of Islam, brothers!
>>
>>133268855

Holy fuck,a single twisted fuck holding a head of someone who was probably a Muslim aswell even though it clearly says in the Quran to not kill an innocent and not even in war, how can I ever recover?

You see,people do strange things when you bomb their homes and then provide them with weapons immediately afterwards to establish "democracy"
>>
>>133268524

INBRED MUSLIM DETECTED!
>>
>>133268791

Thanks for your reply.

I have spend alot of time contemplating these kinds of thoughts.

Yaldabaoth does represent a father figure.

Its said that there are Seven Archons of the Hebdomad. The first son of the Demiurge being Yah.

Yah is the Archon that is linked with Jupiter or the god Zeus, Yahweh or Baal Hadad the Lord of the Storm.

See your showing yourself that you understand that Yahweh is the Son of the Demigurge.

But Jesus is not. He is the Son of the Creator of All that Is.

The Demiurge wants you to follow his Son as the Messiah that is abundantly clear.

His son being Yah they all call him Yahshua. Meaning Yah is Savior.

Jews will openly tell you that Jesus is not their Messiah because they are waiting for another. They call him Yah. The son of the Father known as the Demiurge El.

El of the Elohim is like Anu of the Anunnaki or Cronos of the Olympians.

The father of Zeus and Poseidon. Of Enlil and Enki.
>>
>>133269540

>catholics wrote the koran

That does kind of explain why there are so many inaccuracies when Biblical stories are recounted.

I mean if truth is truth, and God has the truth, and he was giving the Truth to his Messenger, you'd think that it would be correct.

That's what you get for half-assed listening to missionaries: the wrong story.
>>
I read some of it, you can literally open to any random page and on either one there will be some ambiguous passage about some heinous shit
>>
>>133269540
That's very interesting, will look further into it. I know that the Catholic church teaches many wicked doctrines, so it would not surprise me to learn this.
>>
>>133269685
WHITEY A GOOD BOY

HE DIDNDU NUFFIN

SANDNIGGERS BE NIGGIN IS ALL

WHITEY JUST CONDUCTED BUSINESS AS USUAL WE JUST BE HUSLIN Y'KNOW

WHITEY A GUD BOY
>>
>>133269573
Not all Americans are ignorant. Most of them spread misinformation on purpose though.
>>
>>133269243

>Six years old

He married her when she was six,boned her when she was nine.atleast that's what the hadiths. Now the hadiths may not be credible but at the same time they could be,but I like to talk about most of the hadiths as if they were mostly true.

>Don't have any daughters

I am very sure that she was someone's daughter who married her to the Prophet,peace be upon him as he wouldn't find someone better than him to take care of her.

>>133269293

It seems that you forgot,if you even bothered to read it, that the Quran is very anti-degeneracy and also discourages having sex with girls before they hit puberty.
>>
>>133270485

>arguing from the particular to the general

Need I say how this is also a representation of your philosophy?

There is a reason why we have a sticky. You really, really need to go and read it.
>>
I respect anyone that gives it a listen for an hour or so. Even if they decide it's not for them, that's ok. At least they wern't ignorant.
>>
>>133249315
did mohammad read all the books of all the religions? Otherwise he had no right to claim to truth.
>>
>>133249315
>you're not allowed to
A big part of being a man is that you're a free agent, not bound to the whims of others. To not do something because some random person on the internet says I'm not allowed, is pure cuck mentality.
>>
>>133249315
And you're not allowed to have opinions about sports if you haven't played at the highest levels. You don't have the right to talk about space if you haven't been there. You are not allowed to talk about anything hypothetical. So, just shut up.
>>
>>133269832

>Inbreeding meme

I assure you that my parent aren't cousins,same thing most,if not almost all the people in the Middle East.

>>133270215

>We were innocent,years of invading your countries,financing militant groups and installing hard-line Islamist groups to oppose the expansion of Communism by us had nothing to do with this!

The problem is that you faggots never think ahead,unless it is to fulfill your bullshit childish fantasies like when it comes to space-exploration.
>>
american faggots are so intolerant its stupid

they actively go along with anything they are told that fits their agenda. This is why fox news and infowars is so successful, it plays on hatred and division. I can guarantee that over 80% of the redneck muslim hating black lynching jew despising faggots on /pol have never read a single passage of the qur'an, and therefore by extension take everything said about it as fact.

You cant say harry potter is a bad book from reading the reviews, read the fucking book yourself you mindless apes
>>
>>133249315

Trick question, because you can't. It's out of order on purpose.

To hide Mohammad's descent into madness.
>>
>>133270905
He was illiterate.
>>
>>133270655

I'm sure Aisha's family was quite pleased to have 50 year old Mohammed fingering their daughter because not only would this mean Aisha is taken care of, but all of Aisha's family would as well. They hit the jackpot.

Kind of like the families in the FLDS have their daughters taken away very young, groomed, and "married" well before puberty. Girls are breeding stock to be traded.

And so it goes. . . .

Also if you want to go with the "all haddiths are true" narrative, then my infibulation stands the test of haddith.
>>
>>133271042
I don't think it's even possible to deny the amount of inbreeding in the Arab world. But you're not in the Arab world, so no sure why you're defending it.
>>
>>133270655
That's why Dubai has alot of sex customers that are muslims. Some morally superior people you are.
>>
>>133271029
Who says you need to play at the highest level to have an opinion? All you need to know is the rule book. You don't need to be a scholar to understand Islam. Just read the book and understand the basics.
>>
>>133271227
>inbreeding in the arab world
>USA Flair

idiot
>>
>>133249315
Yeah and just like the christfag book it days one thing hen another, you could use it to justify just about anything.
>>
>>133270905

He was illiterate before his revelation,and slowly started to learn how to read and write as it was his first order given to him by God.

>Muh Islam is against educaysun

>>133271029

>People comparing something holy like religions to a shitty sport.
>>
>>133269540

Not really. They've pretty much determined how the Koran was made, as they found a Syriac Bible derived from Arianism. Many verses in the Koran were basically mistranslated from this text. Arianism was a Catholic heresy - and they had excommunicated Arius, and eventually killed him. A few centuries later, sandnigger misunderstands stuff, fails at being a priest, becomes a warlord, and the rest is history.
>>
>>133271111

>out of order

W-wait. I know there are Meccan and Median surahs but I thought they were at least roughly in chronological order.

>descent into madness

You do know of course that the last surahs are said with frequency during prayers because they're so short.

>In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
>Say: He is Allah, the One and Only!
>Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
>He begetteth not, nor is He begotten.
>And there is none like unto Him.

I'm almost positive this exists in Sikhi as well, and they weren't crazy.

>illiterate

I think Jesus was as well.
>>
>>133271312
What if I skim through it? What if I read it whole, but only understand half of it? What if I read only the first page, but have strong opinions about that? What if I hear about it from someone trustworthy with authority? What if I'm taught about Islam in shcool? Wouldn't it be simpler to just allow everyone to have their opinions, and base their validity on their substance rather than their holder's knowledge?
>>
>>133249315

Fuck you, religion is a disease, and I'm not going to give credibility to faggots like you who want to understand that disease by reading a SKY DADDY book because the people we are at war with follow that book.

You should be killing the sand people, not reading their beheading cookbook gay boy.
>>
File: islam exposed.jpg (44KB, 303x394px) Image search: [Google]
islam exposed.jpg
44KB, 303x394px
>>133269685
Your words are meaningless to these woke ears...
>>
>>133271497
>>People comparing something holy like religions to a shitty sport.
There's nothing holy about Islam. It's as far from holy as you can get. It's unholy. It's disgusting, deplorable and destructive. I'd take a shit on Islam if I coudl.
>>
File: 1498896657261s.jpg (3KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498896657261s.jpg
3KB, 103x125px
>>133249315
I'm not here to discuss the koran. I just thought you'd appreciate this
>>
File: vedd.jpg (70KB, 736x792px) Image search: [Google]
vedd.jpg
70KB, 736x792px
>>133269900
>But Jesus is not. He is the Son of the Creator of All that Is.

in the "on the origin of the world" it states Jesus Christ was created by Yahweh who sits at the 8th heaven. and regardless Yahweh repented to Sophia when he saw his fathers mistake, and become completely part of the all, and Yahweh is the God of the old testament, and my point stands, I believe its fallacious to call Yaldaboath the god of the OT concerning the fact that it promised us Jesus christ in the first place.

Yahweh created Jesus Christ in the same sense that Jesus Christ was born from the virgin Mary. I am also aware of Christ's per-existence before the demiurge was created, and how he redeemed Sophia

>Yaldabaoth does represent a father figure.

so in the NT it states that if one does not hate his mother or father that he can not be his disciple (luke 25-33 its a good read concerning the subject)

>Yah is the Archon that is linked with Jupiter or the god Zeus, Yahweh or Baal Hadad the Lord of the Storm.

I honestly think there is a lot of fraud concerning the subject trying to link it with greek gods, but Yahweh would be better linked with Cronos (maybe saturn) since he has a habit of "devouring" his own children, and giving paradise to the rest. Cronos represents the golden age of the greek mythos after he castrates his father Uranus which matches the idea that Saboath (sabbath) yahweh rebelled against his father. but Cronos was a figure of prosperity, and paradise, and the golden age was a time where a star was stationary over the earth and illuminated it all at once there being no night (i don't know if you've taken the geocentric pill but I recommend doing so because the earth is bloody well flat)

continued next post
>>
>>133269540
They created a religion which they then had to battle for hundreds of years, nearly leading to the destruction of Europe? I swear, you protestants get more absurd with your anti catholic bullshit every day.
>>
>>133261859
>muh nigger-tier street "debates"
You anglos need to fuck off with this shit. It was never an opportunity to have a meaningful discussion; debates this complicated are best held by writing and putting as many references and quoting as many sources as possible. This schoolyard shit is just a prick measuring contest.

>>133270655
The same book of hadiths also say 14/17, 10/13yo as well as other combinations. A source that contradicts itself CANNOT be used to establish historical facts.
Please refrain from doing that.

>>133271042
It's not that the govs don't think ahead, it's that they don't give a single fuck. They know their population is retarded enough to swallow their lies as if they were honey; ESPECIALLY if it justifies a hatred they developed after being brainwashed by constant propaganda.
>>
File: kathy.png (504KB, 693x457px) Image search: [Google]
kathy.png
504KB, 693x457px
>>133268855
>>
A desert ideology working through people who turned away from the material world and sought its destruction as holy deed. A book of scarcity and the exaltation of accumulating and hoarding resources. Literally born of the land and the mind of a dour, unhappy (hated laughter and music) and ferocious man who proselytized at the end of a sword. What's not to like?
>>
>>133271083

>Inb4 people who want a literal White-ethnostate try to convince you that they wuz good boys.

>>133271147

The Quran doesn't ask us to circumcise girls tho. We Muslims adopted it from our ancient ancestors who learned it from African immigrants as it kept the girl from being a filthy fucking whore.

>>133271227

Only rural and Bedouin people have inbreeding popular among them

Also

>WE WUZ NOT ARABS

Mate,we speak,read and write in Arabic. wtf do you think that makes us?

>>133271234

Alot but I doubt it is "most". Shit like this is also heavily condemned in the Quran aswell as in Christianity and Judaism but the problem here is that the followers of Isa and Muusa,peace be upon them were betrayed by you people whom were supposed to be their devout followers(which is why Islam happened in the first place),who made most of the shit that they heavily condemned part of your culture and tradition and basically normalized this sort of degeneracy among many others in this world,and this normalization has leaked into places like the city of Dubai.
>>
File: NTinOT.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
NTinOT.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>133269900
Jupiter probably represents Jesus due to the pierced side, and its title of King of the planets. and Zeus in himself more represents a fallen angel, maybe Lucifer due to his rebelling against Kronos, and seeking to rule himself, and his habit of laying with earthly women but this is all widely conjectural and up for a lot of debate

>Jews will openly tell you that Jesus is not their Messiah because they are waiting for another.

part of the old testament prophecy concerns that the savoir must be rejected by his people, this is mirrored in the OT's animal sacrifice laws that the animal just be rejected by its brood.

also the jews were looking for the 2nd coming. there are 2 messiahs representing the 2 comings of christ. the son of Joseph (OT sold into slavery in egypt, suffering servent, rose to power at the right hand of egypts pharaoh in genesis) and the son of David, who was the military commander. the pharisees were looking for a conqueror, and not the suffering servant, which becomes interesting in itself because the kabbalah states this, and highlights the career of the son of joseph and its prophecies while rejecting christ, i believe it even goes as far as to state the son of joseph will be rejected by his people

>I believe its fallacious to call Yaldaboath the god of the OT concerning the fact that it promised us Jesus christ in the first place.

to add to this a little more Jesus Christ is basically on every page of the old testament, and you can find several new testament names, places, and events especially in code around the new testament, one example is that Jesus's name, the 11 disciples after the resurrection (judas missing) 3 marys, and many events concering the crucifixion/resurrection are found written in code.

I reccomend taking Yahweh's name, and Genesis 1:1 in hebrew, and seeing what the paleo-hebrew symbolic meaning is, Yahweh's name in the symoblic hebrew reads something like Yod ("his" hand) He (breath, will be) Wa (nailed) He.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.