[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did decent and class die out? You can't even wear a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4343.jpg (488KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4343.jpg
488KB, 1080x1920px
Why did decent and class die out? You can't even wear a suit these days without looking out of place.
>>
>>133236978
because of global warming
>>
>>133236978
>You can't even wear a suit these days without looking out of place.
Suits require a certain level of testosterone
>>
File: IMG_4367.png (45KB, 240x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4367.png
45KB, 240x239px
>>133237081
What a ridiculous comment
>>
>>133236978
>You can't even wear a suit these days
You can if your not a 15 year old kid.
>>
>>133236978
Where do you live? Are so.e.type fag that thinks a suit make you a special snowflake.
>>
>>133236978
*decency
>>
>>133236978
Why do I always see you in these posts? Are you aspiring to be a model? Why the personal photos always?

Look man, suits are nice and they're required for certain situations like business (sometimes) but the world has changed since the 1950's. Fashion changes throughout history. If it didn't we'd all be wearing togas like the romans.

Suits are not comfortable to wear compared to casual wear. There are more pressing issues in our world. You're a good poster on 4chan anon. I wish you'd post more threads about the issues that are destroying our society instead of suits. Just ky opinion...
>>
>>133237890
The first step to saving civilization is to bring back class and decency
>>
>>133238257
Class and decency is more a matter of demeaner, morals, attitude, beliefs and actions.

I would rather be neighbors with someone who is moral that wears t-shirts than a serial killer that wears suits.

Choose the battles to fight. Perspective and priorities, anon.

If you want to wear a suit, go for it but please realize that suits are far from the most important issues to be addressed.

Lets focus more and bring to light the pedophiles that are abusing our children. Or the communists that want to destroy our standard of living. We have real problems about our families being systematically undermined by our court system. Suits are very low to all these pressing, terrible issues.
>>
>>133237890
that's reportoftheweek retard
>>
>>133238257
I'm not trying to beat you up. You're right, self respect is important. You're not wrong to try and look good in public
>>
>>133236978
Is this guy still living out of his car?
>>
>>133237890
> being this much of a recentcuck newfag plebit-spacing motherfucking fagot

shut the fuck up and gtfo plz
>>
>>133238947
Suits are the thin end of our wedge, Anon. They are of the utmost importance. But we need to get there slowly.

jeans and tee shirt with trainers< jeans and collared shirts with shoes< slacks and collared shirts with shoes< slacks and collared shirts with shoes+ tie< suits< suit with hat
>>
>>133236978
kikes
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1440x810px
>>133239538
Talking about suits while the world burns around us reminds me of the bank that plays on while the titanic sinks.
>>
Suit culture is alive and well, you just aren't part of it. Here's a clue, tons of jobs still require or benefit from high dress code standards. Those people all go to nice places after work and for lunch. If you don't see suits around then maybe it's because you're not at classy places.
>>
>>133240188
*band
>>
>>133240188
If we have to live through the ocrapalypse we can at least look good doing it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.