[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soros financed the publication of a book aiming the overthrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Summary of an article linked below:

Soros' strawmen financed the recent Hungarian publication of the book 'Blueprint For Revolution' (Hungarian title “Útmutató a forradalomhoz”) by (Serbian author) Srdja Popovic. Allegedly, the book is a study of peaceful methods aiming the overthrow of the government in office.

According to the (young, liberal and hipster edited) newsblog 444.hu, Popovic is one of the most hated characters in authoritarian regimes around the world, second only to Soros' own organizations [funny actually, that 444.hu admits this very fact, they are also operating from Soros' funds - note by Hungarian Anon here]. Popovic is noted for his Otpor, an organization that help overthrow the Milosevic regime in former Yugoslavia.

The books advocates peaceful means, and advises activists to start working on smaller goals that effect the lives of many people and then to proceed pushing main goals, like indepence of a region or gay rights.

Popovic told in an interview, "We occupied university campuses, we were super liberal, super educated and super cool, completely detached from reality". He also mentioned the American involvment in Otpor as a major factor of their success.

The American backer and ideologue behind the book is Gene Sharp, who is financed by Soros.

The book has a Facebook page that welcomed the actions of the G20 Antifa protestors, because "most demonstrators were peaceful" [What a joke - comment by Anon here]

Another Hungarian newsite [not mentiioned by name in the article I am reviewing here] steps up the rhetoric by saying, "The war against the Orban regime has already been kicked off. The tyrant's minutes are numbered."

------

From: Shock - Soros organizing a revolution against Orban?
http://breitportal.hu/2017/07/10/soros-forradalmat-szervez/ (Hungarian)
>>
>>133233880
Good work bro. Keep us informed.
>>
>>133233880
satanic jew at it again
>>
>>133233972

Thanks, this went actually almost unnoticed in Hungarian press, so far at least.

You really start rolling your eyes when a global manipulator tries to bully his birth country into accepting his insane policies - and that country happens to be yours.
>>
File: 1455654242576.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1455654242576.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>
>>133233880
How is this guy not seen as an international criminal? Why would a country harbor him? Just because he's rich?
>>
>>133234601

Probably he has the amount of money that can by everything. I actually don't really care that he is Jewish, he is evil enough with whatever ethnicity he may claim.
>>
File: (((best friends))).png (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(((best friends))).png
140KB, 640x480px
>>133234601
He has an arrest warrant in Russia and his Open Society Foundation was outlawed for reasons of subversion. Needless to say it caused an outcry among western libtards.

As for the question why the FSB doesn't get rid of him: Why should they do us the favor? When we, as in the west, sanction them and support Soros. And he can't do any more harm to Russia anyway.
>>
File: ancap2.png (782KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
ancap2.png
782KB, 793x794px
I sometimes wonder if the anarcho-capitalistic society I dream for would even let a person like Soros live. He's too evil. Just throw him out of the fucking helicopter already.
>>
>>133235648
He has broken NAP so many times against so many people in very serious ways... So no.
>>
>>133233880
>be hungarian-jewish
>shill for the destruction of Hungary so hard even the jews oppose him
What a crazy world we live in.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.