[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you argue against boomers who claim you're lazy and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 58

File: 1499619369033.jpg (267KB, 968x634px) Image search: [Google]
1499619369033.jpg
267KB, 968x634px
How do you argue against boomers who claim you're lazy and entitled because you buy a 100$ smartphone instead of saving for a house?
>>
>>133223151
You need 55 months to 60 months as a doctor, in my country, to save up for an apartment, not even a house. This is assuming you dont eat shit drink or piss and live on the street. How long did it take before?
>>
>>133223151
>House in 1977: $34500 (today's money: $140000)
>House in 2017: $645000 (in 1977 that would be $160000 for a house!)

Money is worth roughly four times more in their minds than in the real world. They hear $100, remember it's value ($400), and consider that value against what they'd have bought at their age (probably a whole car). Therefore what you spend money on is stupid but it's important for me to buy empty photo frames and readers digest magazines - they said I'm in the running to win a prize!
>>
File: You should be running.jpg (496KB, 1156x1626px) Image search: [Google]
You should be running.jpg
496KB, 1156x1626px
>>133223151

Because boomers flooded our countries with violent mestizos so they could have cheaper lawnmowing, and now are threatening to bankrupt the country via Social Security/Medicare.

Everything wrong in this country can be traced back to the Boomers. They took the most powerful, prosperous nation on Earth and ran it into the ground so they could feel good while they strip-mined it for the sake of personal comfort.

Fuck Boomers.

FYI: a down-payment is going to be about two orders of magnitude more than an $100 smartphone.
>>
File: the (((eternal))) boomer.png (836KB, 904x590px) Image search: [Google]
the (((eternal))) boomer.png
836KB, 904x590px
>>133223151
Who cares what the boomers think. The worst generation by far. They threw everything away.
>>
File: thanks boomers.jpg (56KB, 618x441px) Image search: [Google]
thanks boomers.jpg
56KB, 618x441px
>>133223875
95% of the boomers should be shot t b h.
>>
>>133223791
no, anon, the boomers didn't do that, the corrupt plutocrats who own the government did

why bitch about medicare and social security (literal safety nets for the most vulnerable among us) when we spend trillions on bombs to maintain military superiority. we could be living in a world of abundance if we cut the military budget by even 20%
>>
I don't, my parents admitted how much easier they had it than me financially.
>>
>>133223940

Considering they are running most of the west into the dirt thanks to social security, its about the only way to end the robbery and send a message to future generations.

Rob the youth of their future. Get killed.

Won't happen tho. They will live the rest of their lives pretending they aren't the greatest traitors the west has ever seen.
>>
That 100 dollar phone price will be 3600 dollars thanks to inflation from having to pay for all those future pensions. They'll go from not being able to afford a house to not being able to afford a phone to not being able to afford food. This was all planned when the monetary system was replaced with a debt fueled pyramid scheme.
>>
Tell them their house price is inflated by a phony economy driven by a printing press, some paper, and ink. They have no friendships or meaningful relationships because their lives are all about creating scarcity for others so they can get off by feeling smugness toward others. If their parents were the greatest generation, they are the selfish generation. Their only accomplishment was bankrupting the US with their insatiable greed.
>>
>>133223151
This is just a dumb meme. Human living standards and opportunities have never been higher ever in human history. There are pretty much no wars and things are rather stable and chances of a new war is low.

If anyone is enjoying the boomers work, it will be the generation currently living. It's the next one who can complain on us, if we don't use this time for something good.

Boomers are also not SJW/PC and are rather traditional and nationalistic. AKA what /pol/ likes.

If anything is fucking up this generation, it's degenerate american culture.
>>
>>133223151
Let's assume you put that $100 in the bank that month instead of spending it on a phone. Now lets assume you have $100 to spend or save a month. In Melbourne, Australia the median house price is $843,674. To save up the 5% deposit required by the banks to get a loan you would need to save $42,183. It would take 35 years for you to even get the deposit together to get a loan.

Fuck boomers.
>>
>>133224096
>why bitch about medicare and social security (literal safety nets for the most vulnerable among us) when we spend trillions on bombs to maintain military superiority.

Because we spend $900 billion on Boomer Gibs and $1.4 trillion on Medicare/Medicad compared to a paltry $600 billion on bombing brown people.
>>
File: 1499630499838m.jpg (204KB, 986x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499630499838m.jpg
204KB, 986x1024px
>>133224708
The problem is in our wars we're not actually taking resources and pillaging to enrich our country which is your right as a conqueror.
>>
>>133223746
My parents are a joke.
>Sorry sweetie we cant afford to help you or your sister buy a home i hope you understand we just dont have the money to be able to even help a little bit.
>Next week pays a guy 20,000$ to redo patio in yard which ends up almost the same as previous patio.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 640x428px
The US spends more on defence than all the other countries on the planet combined.
Controlling an empire is costly in terms of blood and treasure
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 788x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 788x591px
>>133225258
Incorrect.
The US is profiting ENORMOUSLY from the wars it is creating and fighting.
YOU _ might not be seeing and others $$$$$$$
but be absolutely assured the wars the US is engaging today, tonight, a hugely hugely profitable.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1000x541px
$40 Billion Spent on Failed Missile System; Paper Sues to Find Out How, Why

The Los Angeles Times newspaper wants to know how much the Pentagon paid contractors for a missile system that doesn’t appear to work, and they’re suing the Defense Department to try to find out why.

The lawsuit claims that Defense officials blocked the paper’s request for information on payments to contractors working on the Midcourse Defense System (GMD), which include military giants Northrop Grumman and Raytheon. Defense officials say they can’t release that information because it includes sensitive financial data and trade secrets, but the paper says they’re asking for payment disbursements not state secrets.

Last year the Times wrote that the GMD system had failed multiple times (eight out of 16 attempts so far) at an average of $200 million per test, and that taxpayers deserved to know how much the contractors were getting paid for developing a dud. Payments even included cash bonuses, the paper says.

“Despite numerous failures during testing, and prior disclosures of similar information to news organizations, DOD has withheld from taxpayers — and the Times — information showing the large sums in bonuses that DOD paid to contractors,” says the lawsuit.

12:40 18.01.2015(updated 09:42 19.01.2015)
https://sputniknews.com/us/201501181013507229/
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 650x366px
US Navy orders 214 Tomahawk cruise missiles worth $303 million

The US Navy has put in a $303 million order for 214 Tomahawk cruise missiles and spares, a major contract that is likely to draw more fire over the force’s extravagant policies over the past years.

The contract for the long-range nuclear-capable Tomahawk Block IV missiles was granted to Rytheon, a major Pentagon contractor, the UPI reported Thursday.

While the missiles will be chiefly used by the Navy, some of them would be sent to the UK as a foreign military sale.

The order came at a time when the Navy was under heavy criticism for the failure of USS Zumwalt, one the most expensive American warships.

The $4.4 billion guided missile destroyer broke down while it was crossing the Panama Canal in late November.

Debuted in May, the futuristic-looking ship introduced a new class of warships that the Pentagon boasted were going to be the most advanced vessels ever built.

According to the General Accounting Office (GAO), the program is expected to cost more than $22 billion.

The force has also faced backlash over its other extravagant projects such as the USS Gerald Ford aircraft carrier, which is projected to cost around $13 billion.

This is while, according to Under Secretary of Defense Frank Kendall, the new technologies fitted into the aircraft carrier are likely to fail to perform as promised.

The Tomahawk deal with the UK cements Washington's standing as the top weapons merchant in the world.

The US raked in around $40 billion from arms sales in 2015.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/12/29/504010/US-Navy-Tomahawk-cruise-missile-Rytheon
>>
>>133223151
BOOOOOMMER NEEEEWSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bRXIPk0e3Y
>>
>>133225835
My boomer in laws inhereted their money, own three houses, new rv, etc and still bitch about money all the time.

None of our parents will leave us a dime, despite their parents working like dogs to leave a financial legacy.
>>
File: IMG_0497.png (347KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.png
347KB, 750x523px
>>133227582
for whom? also boomer fag alert
>>
File: STOP_EATING_TOAST.png (627KB, 704x521px) Image search: [Google]
STOP_EATING_TOAST.png
627KB, 704x521px
>>133223746
>>133224676
um sorry sweetie but that's where you're wrong. if you did not waste your money on avocado toast, then you would have a much better position in life.
>>
File: 1494256094721.jpg (26KB, 489x676px) Image search: [Google]
1494256094721.jpg
26KB, 489x676px
>>133229305
>>
File: IMG_0277.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>133223151
Boomers have the worst mother fucking attitude you've ever witnessed. Ever seen the road rage shootings? Theyre not even niggers, theyre mostly white boomers who got pissy you were only going 20mph over the speed limit.

Boomers have no concept of fluid cognitive initiative. They learn one thing in 1971 and theyve stuck to it forever and complain when they cant get jobs. They spend so much they live pay check to paycheck. They dont know what money is worth, they buy products soley based on the idea that higher cost equals higher quality.

They hate the concept that the countey doesnt recolve around them. They will call the cops on you for any reason and expect the police to do their building.

Fuck boomers and their participation trophies. Fuck their attitudes, dont be like them.
>>
>>133230367
>They will call the cops on you for any reason and expect the police to do their building

This. They're cucked beyond reason, with no understanding whatsoever that calling the cops MAKES SHIT WORSE.
>>
>>133230367
Reddit spacing + weirdest take ever
>>
>>133229305
>None of our parents will leave us a dime, despite their parents working like dogs to leave a financial legacy.

Sad but true.

My grandparents were rich as fuck but still never went to restaurants, grew their own food, clipped coupons, repaired things instead of replacing them, and my parents are currently in the process of pissing that legacy away.

At least granddad taught me how to fix shit, looks like it's a skill I'm going to need. Or at least it would be if all the Chinese products we buy nowadays were worth fixing at all.
>>
>>133230367
>They will call the cops on you for any reason and expect the police to do their building.

That's an American thing. Canadian boomers are cunts, but they won't call the police on you for walking down the sidewalk after dark.
>>
Wrong.

People voting Democrat, more Welfare State, more government employees, more billions spent on useless payoffs to big city nigger mayors, huge left-wing graft and corruption.

Without left-wing politics, we'd have a lot more high-paying jobs and people would be more traditional.

It's too bad most millennials would rather suck Obama dick than face reality.

We need a hard-right dictator to crush the left utterly.
>>
>>133231171

Boomer spotted.
>>
>>133231171
>Without left-wing politics, we'd have a lot more high-paying jobs and people would be more traditional.

Who do you think brought in the left-wing politics that you're complaining about?

Protip: it's not (((who))) you think.
>>
>>133231334
Democrat spotted.
>>
>>133231171

>It's too bad most millennials would rather suck Obama dick than face reality.

Now that's some wankery right there. You know how the left became what they are today right? Because they didn't have an opposition to debate and exchange ideas with. If you wipe out the left the right will fall into the same mess too.
>>
File: fdsz.jpg (39KB, 600x288px) Image search: [Google]
fdsz.jpg
39KB, 600x288px
>>133223151
Just
>>
>>133226871
>unironically posting that image

Kys, leafcuck
>>
File: 5683e6171f00000601e9caee.jpg (79KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
5683e6171f00000601e9caee.jpg
79KB, 600x433px
>>133223151

Houses are a 20th century idea that have no place in the 21st century
>>
>>133225835
>My parents are a joke.
Stop leaching off your parents syrup-nigger.
>>
>>133230367
>got pissy you were only going 20mph over the speed limit.

Reckless Driving is a felony, anon.
>>
>>133224193

Social security is something they paid into, retard. They're not stealing from you - when did YOU make that money, exactly?
>>
>>133231741

Feudal Landholding is the residential model of the future.
>>
>>133231741
The future will come, whether they want it or not.

Who knows how many of us will survive but it will get better for our progeny. I'm betting star trek wasn't so far off in predicting first warp flight in 2063.
>>
>>133232118
Corporate citizen incentivization actually. Governments will fall, and corporations will compete with each other for territory (the competition will become more regulated over time) and (you guessed it) people.
>>
>>133232053
That's not how Social Security works but I can see the analogy to a bank account if you assume later generations will contribute as well. That said, the SS system is doing fine and the only tweak that needs to be made is to remove the cap on contribution.
>>
>>133231741
>hard assets that actually appreciate over time
>no place in the 21st century
ok buddy
>>
>>133226871
I'm sorry, but that image is stupid. ATGMs aren't fired at people, that would be a total waste. Especially Javelins. Those, and Hellfires, are typically saved for armored targets that usually cost the enemy millions to procure.

Infantry are more likely to use a LAW or M203 for what's described, and they cost much less.
>>
>>133232053

Except that they're collecting considerable more than they paid in, even assuming interest is paid on their contributions; a typical boomer will have only paid in about 75% of what they receive, including investment income on contributions.

Public pensions have always been a pyramid scheme; they depended on have more workers to tax than pensioners to pay. Then the boomers smoked weed and agitated for more brown people rather than having children, so the value of the expected pensions is far greater than the social security tax income.

The FICA tax I'm paying now is being used to cover the payout to boomers now. The system has so much unfunded liability that they'll probably need to give it money from general funds in order to keep it solvent, and that money comes from people who actually have jobs.
>>
>>133229810
Fuck this logic. bring home stuff for myself and write my name on it. My mother is a hoarding cunt and god forbid you touch her snacks or food. I write my name on it and people still sneak my fucking food. What cunts. Then again they are giving and bought me a car...well half of one..I pay the other half
>>
>>133223151

You don't. If you're wasting money on smartphones and video games whilst bitching and moaning that you have no money then you deserve to be poor.

I knew a guy who spent hundreds of pounds on clothes, he had a rolex watch despite working minimum wage. Why? He put in the work to get the money and budgeted for those things. He never complained that he had no money, instead, he took action to get more and owned his spending choices.

An older guy was telling me about some documentary he saw, a guy still living with his parents in his 30s, bitching that he had no money. The documentary noted that he often spent large amonts of cash on fancy holidays. That cash, the older guy said, as cash that in his day, people would have saved.

Live for today, and demand everyone else pay for your tomorrow, that's the millenial way.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (31KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
31KB, 400x325px
>>133223151
Deposit for a first time buyer is £40,000 for an average first house.

Not buying a smart phone wont get you any closer to that.
>>
>>133232941
this site is 18+
>>
>>133224471
I'd rather sleep with a gun under the bed in a house I own that have no gun in a house I don't own.
>>
>>133224471
>AKA what /pol/ likes.

>More Jewish wars
>Import more niggers

Exactly what /pol/ likes
>>
>>133223746
lmao what shitstain can you buy a house for 160k in?
>>
>>133232780
>LAW
Wow dude, how fucking old are you? The M72 LAW was replaced by the AT4 back in the late 80s.
>>
>>133233463
In 1977 it wouldn't have been a shitstain.
>>
>>133224471
>Boomers are also not SJW/PC

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>133224471
>Human living standards and opportunities have never been higher ever in human history.
We're talkink about long trends, not having washing machines or cars at T time (which enter in living standards calculations).
Young generations have no opportunities in life, excepted fighting for an university degree to get 1/ a 50'000 student loans and 2/ a low wage salary and temp jobs.

>There are pretty much no wars and things are rather stable and chances of a new war is low.
You must be kidding.

>If anyone is enjoying the boomers work, it will be the generation currently living.
Oh yes.
Debt has never been so high.
"Career opportunities" boomers got with no education have become shitty temp jobs requiring uni degree.
Immigration, may we see invasion, is a real problem, some say unsolvable problem, until civil wars occur.
Pollution level kills thousands people a year.
For a large part of them, women became sluts.

>It's the next one who can complain on us, if we don't use this time for something good.
No problem. We have an unbeatable argument: we got the same shitty life you're about to get. Welcome aboard.

>Boomers are also not SJW/PC and are rather traditional and nationalistic.
Completely out of the reality.
Take Scotland for instance. Why old chaps voted to stay in UK? They feared to lose their retirement pensions. Just an example, but it proves they don't give a shit about their country. No patriotism excepted their pockets. As they always did.

>If anything is fucking up this generation, it's degenerate american culture.
Sure. Americans are evil, it's well known in left/ards households.
>>
>>133224471
Hold up...

*votes for open borders*

You mean to tell me...

*makes college mandatory and expensive*

That we...

*invents affirmative action*

wuz conservatives??
>>
>>133233593
Still in use, still in inventory. How old are you? 16?
>>
File: 1455996248307.jpg (24KB, 275x298px) Image search: [Google]
1455996248307.jpg
24KB, 275x298px
>>133233895
Sorry to burst your bubble, but when I think of the people that I know, the older ones are far more realistic than the youngsters. The younger ones have been steeped in this sugary PC crap their entire lives. They parrot it right back out again. SJW is a young man's game. Of necessity, who else would be that out to lunch?

Honestly though, people are probably equally retarded right across the board.
>>
>>133233633
>>133223746
>>133233463
>>133233633

You sound entitled
>>
>>133223151
The Boomer's real issue is that they ruined this country's sense of family and community. They turned their kids and grandkids into a bunch of rootless, identityless, degenerates.
I work in Real Estate and get to meet a lot of people from every age group and get to know a bit about their life, their finances, their families.
Most boomers HATE their kids. Most of them are divorced at least once. They are honestly the most selfish and entitled group of people I've ever met. Millenials don't even come close.
It's so strange meeting so many 60 year olds who have the mentality of children where they expect everyone to care for them. Every conversation comes back to "Well what's in it for ME?". Their entire mentality is based around eating their young. Millenials at least want other people to think they're kind and generous even if deep down they're doing things selfishly(i.e. Virtue Signalling). Boomers don't give a fuck. Literally just Me, Me, Me. They never stop talking about themselves. I'm pretty sure they invented victim culture with all their bitching and moaning.
>>
>>133233463
Places where prices aren't artificially inflated.
>>
>>133232194
Humanity will have devolved back to apes by then. What few whites are left will be enslaved. The elites will live out lives in a network of secret bunkers. This starts in 10 years.
>>
>>133233463
in Virginia maybe a rural area, one a few minutes off of a major highway but it's going to be at least 45 minutes from a significant city
god damn fixer-uppers in the bad parts of Richmond that are old and have been given slight renovations are going for 250k
>>
>>133234899
They became conservative as they aged dipshit. Member the hippies? They were even worse than todays youth.
>>
>>133224096
You retarded faggot, we spend twice as much on Boomer retirement than we do on our military. They turned Social Security and Medicare into Ponzi schemes. The original plan was to basically pay into a government retirement program. You pay taxes, it goes into a fund and accrues interest every year and when you retire you get that money back.
Instead they spent all the money on other shit, and started paying those entitlements direct from the paychecks of the younger generation.
And then the Boomers had this wonderful idea: why don't we just not have a next generation? We'll have few kids, treat them like garbage, live lavishly, and save nothing. Now all Western Governments are desperately importing third world workers who they think will somehow pay for these programs because they don't know what the fuck else to do.
>>
>>133223791
>>133223151
You all retarded. The problem was people were blinded by wishful thinking. They thought capitalism was a single edged blade slashing Nazi and communist alike,but really it was a double le edged blade and right know we were seeing the effects. business compete for price war with good quality item not it is about the cheapest possible shit no fuck about quality. It no longer about good quality thing at competition,but cheapest bottom line shit. That mean chunks in slaveshops,at minimum cost to make the most money. Almost all brand are riding their hype when they made good quality shit. It gotten to the point we're everything moved to China and Chinese learned and of course will backstab those that helped them prosper from mud huts. Chinese can make quality shit,but who the fuck would pay them just buy a brand and sell cheap chink shit on brand name.
>>
>>133234899
all the leftist/SJW shit you can think of has been implemented by boomers fucker, from Medicaid/Medicare to desegregation bussing to fight "racism"
>>
>>133223151
In Poland you need around 400 k PLN for big enough flat in big city for your family (3-4 rooms and kitchen)

Dominanta (most dominant value) of polish salaries is around 1800 PLN netto.

That's around 223 months or around 18,5 years of not spending even 1 PLN from your salary.

Just in case if any of you asked why so many polish young people still live with their parents and do not start families. It's mostly about living place.
>>
File: 1496408883384.jpg (29KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1496408883384.jpg
29KB, 500x364px
>>133233041
>£40,000
>Not buying a smart phone wont get you any closer to that.
>$X - [(cost of smartphone) + 12*(monthly service fees and taxes)] <= $X
You're an idiot. Want to know how I figured that out?
>>
Does anyone have any real complaints about boomers or is it jealousy that you think they had it easier?
>>
>>133235772
>contract

Why would you have an expensive contract if you're trying to save money?
>>
>>133234899
>SJW is a young man's game
Dead wrong. The 16-25 y/o crowd you see at protests are just useful idiots, the organizing is handled by boomers. All the 60's flower children who had trust funds to fall back on conned their way into academia after they finished dropping acid in SF. Who do you think taught these faggots about Marx?

Your drunk uncle that rants about niggers at Christmas is not all boomers.
>>
Boomers must be demons from hell. the raw destruction they have caused stagger the imagination.
"I want to help people in need" is code "give me everything you have"
but remember the generation that raised them an geve them everything without reservation, need also some hate.
>>
>>133235840
It's the same thinking that says a guy flipping burgers 30 hours/week contributes the same value to the organization as a CEO who work years at 80+ hours/week or the owner who marshaled the liquid capital, resources, and manpower and risked it all to build the workplace. Since those complaining have never worked hard enough and long enough to experience the rewards of years of hard work, dedication, and sacrifice, they assume their daily waged labor is on par with those who've spent the time and effort necessary to build and maintain a business.
>>
>>133235550
tale them the true, we have no more money.
and lose the next election.
>>
>>133223151
That picture is good except for the "Farming" part.
Farming is not outsourced you fucking tard.
Maybe it is in fake-country-land but in any country with usable land it's cheaper to farm locally.
>>
>>133236003
If you're really trying to save money you'll have neither a smart phone nor a contract as they're superfluous to anyone not working a salaried position that requires constant communication.

>why do you need a smartphone at all?
>>
>>133236744
I think the US is actually the biggest exporter of food on earth
>>
>>133223746
>muh today's dollars
>A dozen eggs here in 2000: $1.
>A dozen eggs here in 2017: $3
>Inflation predicted 2017 price: $1.31
Anybody who quotes (((official economic benchmarks))) should be gassed.
>>
>>133223151
Easy.
Remind them that houses were cheaper in their day and they bought electronic goods too.
I was alive in the early 80s and things like vcrs or vhs and Hi fi units cost 1-2 weeks average wage in most countries.

Boomers spent more of a proportion of their income on electronic goods that only have a fraction of the function of a smart phone (which is both phone, computer and MP3 player, camera, radio etc)

And they could still buy a house (interest rates were higher) save more due to interest rates being higher

And have more kids than our generation.

Boomers are the fucking worst.
>>
>>133235741
Dad bought a 1920s house in 1988 for 60k dollar. same house in 2015 is now 270k dollar.
All the new affordable housing goes to the refugees now, who pay nothing and get everything.
>>
>>133223151
>How do you argue against boomers who claim you're lazy and entitled because you buy a 100$ smartphone instead of a house
I tell them straight up that it was their stupidity that lead to stagnant wages. I then show them my handy dandy chart showing exactly when wages started stagnating at the same time they all wanted non-white immigration so they could appear less racist.
>You're a lazy millennial!
>whip out that $100 phone with my infograph
>show them
>they have nothing to say, and walk away.
I can't wait for all of them to die.
>>
>>133223151
Don't argue, get a better job and buy both.
>>
>>133236751
Smart phones aren't much more expensive than "dumb" phones now. Not sure about America but a basic smart phone with the common features (wifi, music, etc) is only about £20 more than a brick.
>>
>>133223151
>100$ smartphone
don't you mean an $800 smartphone and $150 for monthly service?
I'm a poorfag who lives in a roommate setup and pays $20 a month for a flip phone.
>>
>>133234899
It's the boomers that educated this generation and people become more conservative with age. Remember what it was like in the 60s-70s? A lot worse! and that was when the boomers were young.
>>
>>133237354
>150 a month
The maximum data plan for my provider is 80 bucks a month. So I don't know where you get that number from.
>>
>>133235772
>Being employed without having a smartphone

Yeah, good luck with that.
>>
>>133234270
Lenny?
>>
>>133237349
>£40,000 - £20 = £39,980
See how that works junior?

>>133237034
>I can't wait for all of them to die.
By the time they do you'll be an adult and do the exact same things. I'm almost 50 and have a 22 year old son who says the very same stupid shit I did when I was in my twenties while I now say the same shit I thought my father stupid for saying. You'll grow up eventually.
>>
Y'all should look up Filial Responsibility laws if you want to rage. These fuckers will have you on the hook for your boomer parents' nursing home and medical bills too. Thanks, Mom and Dad!
>>
>>133237564
It's the number at the bottom after the federal and state taxes are added.

>>133237646
>they checked my phone at the interview to see if it was current and fashionable.
>>
File: 1499482249109.jpg (157KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499482249109.jpg
157KB, 1366x768px
>>133238065
>See how that works junior?

Cool, and how do you save up the rest of the deposit with enough working time left to pay the remaining £160,000 (assuming no interest)?

You'd have to pack aside over £200 a month for 15 years to get a house, and since rent is actually more expensive than a mortgage, good luck with that.
>>
>>133236983
>Remind them that houses were cheaper in their day and they bought electronic goods too.
Wrong.
I was sure of it before, until I found an ad for flats/loans in my grand mother's boxes we kept after she died.
Actually the number of months required to get a 2 bedrooms flat was very close to nowadays requirements (approx. 15years).

But they got high inflation rates. Consequently, the loans were fucking cheaper during the 70s to the 90s.
It was, indeed, cheaper. Not the nominal price, the loan was.
Actually, boomers lived on loans and credits, credits we pay today.
>>
File: crying_baby.jpg (50KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
crying_baby.jpg
50KB, 413x413px
Babies crying? Must be a day ending in "Y".
>>
>>133237646
boomers are that disconnected from reality
they still think that cellphones are a luxury item
they don't know that in the millennial job market people expected to be reachable 24/7 and answer emails in a timely manner
I don't ever want to tell an employer "I need directions, my phone can't run google maps"
also boomers seem to think every smartphone is $600 or more and that people aren't walking around with <$150 or less models
>>
>>133238311
Good ol Billy Boomer I tell you what, when I was your age we knew the value of a dollar. That's why we let in so many immigrants, dumped a bunch of waste everywhere, and started outsourcing he he he now I can take my retirement to the slot machines and get taken for a fucking ride while I tell young people to do the right thing for the country I fucked up. Please Trump help put these health care nails on these Boomer faggots
>>
Ever say something bad about a boomer of FB or jewtube? There will always be one chiming in usually with the words "I can no longer remain silent."

WHEN THE FUCK HAS A BABY BOOMER EVER REMAINED SILENT?!
>>
File: TRASHMAN.jpg (57KB, 650x429px) Image search: [Google]
TRASHMAN.jpg
57KB, 650x429px
>>133232815
> they'll probably need to give it money from general funds in order to keep it solvent,
the fact that you are 180 degrees absolutely wrong is just one instance of this whole thread being BULLSHIT
http://www.thebiglie.net/id5.html
(W) Bush also promised to keep his hands off Social Security money. Bush reiterated this pledge to the American people over and over, and further cemented it with a statement in his first State of the Union address, delivered on February 27, 2000. In no uncertain terms, Bush said, “To make sure the retirement savings of America’s seniors are not diverted to any other program, my budget protects all $2.6 trillion of the Social Security surplus for Social Security, and for Social Security alone.”
Like so many of his other promises, Bush broke that promise. He “embezzled” and spent every dollar of the surplus Social Security revenue generated during his two terms as president, making him the biggest contributor of all to the real Social Security problem.
In addition to the embezzlement under both Reagan and George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush looted and spent all of the Social Security surplus revenue that flowed in during their presidencies. So we can’t blame the whole problem on Reagan. He was just the one who figured out a way to use Social Security money as general revenue, and his successors followed his example.
>>
>>133236528
A guy who flips burger 30 hrs:
>Makes $7/hr
>210 a week
>a meal costs $10
>$150 a week left

Boomer advice:Dont spend it all in one place!
>>
>>133239551
>a meal costs $10
nope
>>
>>133238065
but smartphones bring loads of utility, having one during saving 40k britbongs is bound to make your saving easier
>>
>>133239551
>Boomer advice:Dont spend it all in one place!

They're right.
When a slot machine in Vegas doesn't spit out coins, step left or right to the next one.

Wise people.
>>
>>133239751
>>a meal costs $10
>nope
10$ a DAY is not so expensive, even if you resort to cheap/junk foods.
>>
File: 1492142482961.jpg (104KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492142482961.jpg
104KB, 846x900px
>be me
>do everything society tells me to
>excel in school
>go to university
>family is too poor to pay tuition so I get student loans
>study for 4 years
>get entry level job in STEM
>debt repayment kicks in
>effectively have the same income as someone who never went to school and got 4 years of work experience
>won't have enough money for a house until I'm middle aged
>>
>>133239751
Where can a 200 pound man get a meal that doesnt require a stove or microwave to eat that isnt $10 tht wont make him lose weight over time?
>>
>>133240124
>that doesn't require a stove or microwave
How do you not have access to either a stove or a microwave?
>>
>>133240441
Because you are out working or in the world trying to better yourself like a man or they call you a NEET or loser.
>>
File: 057[1].png (879KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
057[1].png
879KB, 800x800px
>>133239494
>Bush also promised to keep his hands off Social Security money.

Insolvency of the state pension system has nothing to do with anyone embezzling or not embezzling Social Security money, moron.

It's a simple question of payments in vs. payments out, and once the boomers all retire and start collecting, the annual entitlements will be far larger than the most optimistic projections of income. This is a result of an aging/browning demographic, and increased lifespans meaning the typical boomer will collect about 33% more than they paid in, accounting for ROI on the pension funds.

Take your non-arguments back to 2005 where they belong.
>>
>>133240822
Like literally though. Even if you are homeless you can probably get a hot plate from a fucking thrift store for 5 dollars and just use the block heater cords at a random parking lot.
>>
File: 132132132.jpg (87KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
132132132.jpg
87KB, 800x764px
>>133239551
>a meal costs $10
>$800 + $90/month for the new iPhone
Too good for beans and rice I guess. Stay poor nigger.
>>
>>133241054
>800
Dude I waited for a bunch of promo offers to pop up and I got a Galaxy S7 for like 25 bucks for renewing my contract (when the S7 just came out) which I was paying for anyway.
>>
>>133223151
Ask them why their generation is bankrupting social security because they didn't save for retirement.
>>
>>133240059
>student loans
>US Army offers full tuition for 4 years of university + stipend in exchange for 3 years service
Want to know where you fucked up?
>>
>>133239775
>having one during saving 40k britbongs is bound to make your saving easier
>spending money makes saving money easier
only if you get paid to shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>133240949
But you only have 30 minutes wage cuck Im talking about eating at work or the other two days you will have to run errands.
>>
>>133241657
You don't have a microwave at work? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>133225835
>>133229305
Feels good having based parents who are new money.

>Father comes from a long line of New England dirt farmers
>Becomes nuclear engineer and makes bank
>Buys a small mansion with 6 bedrooms, have 4 kids
>Fully pay for college for kids
>When they get old keep the house becomes a sort of family house with me, one of my siblings, my grandparents, or a cousin always staying there at some point
>On Christmas sometimes have as many as 19 kids running around the backyard
>>
I think you have to go back further than the Boomers honestly

The West was being sold out and degenerate even before the Boomers
>>
File: 1484801340017.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1484801340017.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>133241714
>>133241657
>MFW Lunch room at work has microwaves, a toaster, a sink, free napkins and plastic cutlery, a big screen tv etc.
>>
>>133241054
If you are out and about you will spend $10 a day on food instead of carrying a superman lunchbox around like an autist.
>>
>>133241949
Do you sell crack or something? How the hell can you have 2 full days worth of errands on off days?
>>
>>133241714
>>133241844
A weak TV dinner wont feed a grown man.
>>
>>133242178
No but you can cook at home and bring leftovers to work if you can heat them up.
>>
I fucking hate boomers. In their day and age, getting a job was as simple as walking into where you wanted to work and signing your name somewhere.

Nowadays you're fucking blessed by multiple gods to get even a low level job without years of experience and countless certificates, plus a nine inch dick, nice face, great confidence with customers, and abusing drugs so you always have energy and a smile on your face

now you have to go through so much resume and cover letter bullshit to even apply for a job that young people are crushed by the fucking time consumation required to get a job, and that job is likely to be a shit one
>>
>>133223151
$100?
$600.
>>
>>133242224
I have a fear of people fucking with my food because I never want to small talk with them sorry.
>>
>>133233041
How are you supposed to save £40,000 while still spending £1000 on rent and bills each month.
>>
File: 1497020015990.gif (4MB, 426x236px) Image search: [Google]
1497020015990.gif
4MB, 426x236px
>>133241949
I eat around 1200kcal/day of lean meats, eggs, and raw veg when cutting and ~2200kcal/day for maintenance. Two drinks max at the pub once a week and I don't eat when I'm out at all. Why would I pay some beaner in a filthy kitchen to cook for me when I have a wife at home that knows what I eat and how to cook it well?
>>
>>133223940
This, unironically.
>>
>>133242678
We're not.
>>
>>133242331
>Years of experience
Check
>Certificates
Check
>Nine inch dick
... Check
>>
File: 1490178605168.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490178605168.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>133242331
>be my father.
>get kicked out at the age of 16
>go get part time job at gas station
>get own apartment
>buy a car
>smoke weed every day
>still have enough money to save up for 2 years of university
>find it to be a waste of money since employers are all willing to train for high tech jobs. Gets paid to learn how to operate latest computer controlled assembly-line tools (Jobs that people go in to debt to train for at a technical college these days)
>it's still just the early 1980s.
>get married, start having kids
>stay at home wife putting dinner on the table every night.
>buy first house for $20,000 (a fraction of annual income)
>>
File: 287.jpg (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
287.jpg
108KB, 800x600px
>>133229810
>>
File: IMG_0574.jpg (212KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0574.jpg
212KB, 600x399px
>>133241365
fag alert, commit war crimes for 4 years, have PTSD, go to shit college on GI bill, rack up 2 DWIs, beat wife, get divorce, but muh service
>>
>>133242847
I wouldn't even mind if the weather was half decent, but it sucks living in a miserable grey hell hole for 3/4 of the year. I'll take my money to South Africa or USA, better value on the property market there.
>>
>>133242678
Make more than £12000/year and don't spend the excess obviously. Do they not teach math in the New British Caliphate nowadays?
>>
>>133242486
That's pretty paranoid there.
>>
>>133243025
I do make more than £12k. I don't even care what you think anyway you stupid Burger, go to hell.
>>
>>133243025
Rent for a basic flat would be £600 before any bills or council tax, taking away a huge sum of your wage before you even feed yourself.
>>
>>133241657
just learn to cook you child
>>
File: 1481138621861.jpg (43KB, 908x483px) Image search: [Google]
1481138621861.jpg
43KB, 908x483px
>>133242907
But everything changed when Neoliberal Nation attacked.
>>
File: 1499634042299.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1499634042299.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>133223151
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>133243230
Council tax is like £140 per month. I have to pay 20% income tax plus £120 NI per month + £80 for my employers NI.
>>
>>133243339
ur a faggot
>>
>>133243437
Council Tax is just daylight robbery.
>>
>>133223151
>first seriously communist generation that did nothing for labor movements, instead just circlejerked each other in universities and eventually created the modern dangerhairs
>partied hard and enjoyed one of the most drug-fueled sub-cultures of all time before later encouraging strong penalties for the very same substances they abused
>responsible for the housing bubble and then crash which lead to houses becoming unobtainable
>muh wars for israel
>in europe they're were totally cool with refugees and demographic replacement 'so long as they worked' (they didn't)
>in america they were fine with illegals 'so long as they worked' (they didn't)
>form the basis for neoconservatism in america
>enjoyed economic propserity from their parents and their grandparents

Who's talking, grandpa? You wanna bitch about modern young liberals, look at who created the environment for them and their pets.
>>
>>133242951
>I have so much non-dischargable debt that I'll never stop being a slave to whomever will hire me
Zero PTSD. Zero DWIs. Wife makes $80k/year and cooks at home. BS in Biology from state school. Zero debt. RA position at a lab in prestigious research university. $56k/year. You live the life you choose anon.
>>
File: 1494518195976.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1494518195976.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>133243176
>I don't even care what you think anyway you stupid Burger, go to hell.
Stay mad Ahmed.
>>
Always remember: blame your parents for the world's financial problems, not the Jews (who totally don't control the banks goyim).
>>
>>133243684
>boomers
>first seriously communist generation
Wot? Boomers are so hysterically anti-communist, while benefiting from their accomplishments, they want the nukes launched.
>>
>>133243980
The Jews aren't the ones going on two holidays abroad every year, and buying a new car every other.
>>
>>133242887
tfw only 7 inch dick so no jobs

>>133242907
See this shit is just fucking crazy. The ease of living back even 20 or 30 years was so much fucking higher.
>>
>>133243636
I was living in a house-share while I was doing the training for my job, so as I was a student and on benefits I didn't have to pay council tax. Anyway when I moved out the landlord tried to tell me there was a clause in my contract that said I have to pay a share of the council tax bill and tried to charge me for like £500. The landlord and her husband were both literal cunts. I hope all of their properties burn down.
>>
>>133243980
t. Boomer
>>
>>133244334
It honestly stuns me that the landlord isn't the one that pays council tax. It's their fucking house, you pay for its state services.
>>
>>133244334
pfaahahah those cunts tried it on. Fucking boomers, while you were busy being a good person who don't want no trouble, they were studying the ways of the jew
>>
File: 5dmzvaoyzt6y.jpg (34KB, 583x575px) Image search: [Google]
5dmzvaoyzt6y.jpg
34KB, 583x575px
>>133243321
I'm just old enough to remember what the world was like before the globalist cucks ruined everything.
>Be me.
>go to family cabin.
>There's a natural wellspring at the side of the highway that people stop at to fill their water containers with
>this fucking water is just... it's like nothing else. It's got a slight hint of sulfur on the nose but it just babbles out of the rocks clear as glass and ice cold and nobody will ever taste water like that again.
>go to little mom and pop gift store by the lake. Many curious novelties. Mom and pop stores were the norm everywhere. Sure there were big chain stores, but they didn't sell rock candy, or those little foam airplanes that were vaguely shaped like world war 2 aircraft.
>run around trapping squirrels with brothers for shits and giggles.
>Stormy nights, listening for weather alerts on the old shortwave radio.
>My dad knew the guy who owned the store down the street.
>walking along the rail road tracks just because.
>ice cream store served real ice cream, not mass produced xanthan gum cream.
>not everybody felt the need to drive fucking everywhere. On a sunny weekend in the summer people rode their bikes places.
>family bike rides to the local library, it was safe because there wasn't much traffic on the weekend. Afterall everything was closed on Sunday and holidays. Because those were special days that you spent with your family. Parents invited single friends over to these things just so they wouldn't feel left out.
>big extended family Sunday BBQ. They were real. And they really were as comfy as the pictures.
>>
File: 1448222988238.jpg (13KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1448222988238.jpg
13KB, 540x438px
Fucking boomers don't realize they had the literal peak fucking capitalist experience any generation of humans could ever have, even if you were a literal toiler cleaner you could afford a car, house, 3 kids and afford to send them all to university, and then retire at 60. They were the first generation of the 8 hour work day, the first generation of the labour union, the first generation of upwards mobility, they had so much fucking shit and they just squandered it all and left everyone with nothing, they did not even attempt to perpetuate the state in which they experience so much greatness, rather they destroyed unions, sent all the jobs overseas, refuse to promote people from the bottom or give them raises, they are fucking monsters.
>>
>>133244481

Because landlords are fucking parasites. A "job" that requires no actual work beyond being a useless cunt and waiting for the money to roll in.
>>
File: (YOU)BTFO.jpg (49KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
(YOU)BTFO.jpg
49KB, 360x360px
>>133244334
>>133244481
Just pay the fucking tax. Are you one of those idiots that films the TV man and screams at him because you're too fucking cheap to do what's proper?
Pay your fucking taxes and be a real man.
>>
>>133244603
DESU, the only reason capitalists ever played nice with the proles was USSR, and the threat of a communist uprising was very real. Now it's been 25 years since it was gone and everything went to shit for the workers.
>>
>>133243025
are schools are retarded i'm not sure if they do it america either be we do'nt learn any life skills at all you come out of college and have no fucking idea how to live as an adult because you don't get told shit
>>
File: 1495966755116.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1495966755116.png
32KB, 688x578px
>>133244603
They were also the generation that stopped handing down real estate. They capitalized on the housing bubble. Remortgaged to buy themselves useless consumerist garbage (which they protested against in their youth). A lot of them are in debt now too. Somehow. Despite having fucking everything handed to them.
>>
>>133244481
>>133244550
I told her she was a delusional cunt. If they try and take me to court I will counter-sue and probably get their little business shut down. There was so much wrong with the house, no heating etc, one shower between 5 people. One time one of my housemates sperged out and half beat the shit out of me for no reason and she didn't do anything about it when I called her so I was forced to call cops. I sent her the crime reference number from the police and she didn't do shit.
>>
>>133244199
Referring to the hippies.
>>
File: 1470443112330.jpg (80KB, 275x413px) Image search: [Google]
1470443112330.jpg
80KB, 275x413px
>>133244964
I always love threads like these. Also, student loan threads and housing market threads.

>>133245111
Hippies are liberals. Socialists don't shy away from violence.
>>
File: 1489239479279.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489239479279.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>133244572
We had a cabin on the California central coast that was built by my grandfather and his brother that was a quarter mile walk to the beach. Every spring and every fall we'd spend at least a week there.
Life was better but I remember my dad working two jobs to make ends meet more than a few times in my life.
>>
>>133244318
It's almost like Barney Sandals was right when he said people should be revolution in the streets.
>>
>>133245195
>>133244964
Speaking of student loans, did you know that they are doing the same thing with the student loans they did with subprime mortgages? And that things did not change for dick since 2008? :^)
>>
>>133223151
They are right, why would I argue against them?
>>
File: 1487451162908.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487451162908.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>133244952
What the hell are you even on about? Read your psycho babble aloud before posting.
>>
File: 1498071443199.jpg (14KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1498071443199.jpg
14KB, 353x352px
>>133245291
Did the deed holder in your family also sell it for personal gain?
>>
>>133236751

Its my only electronic device aside from a pair of headphones. I use it to pay my bills, manage my bank accounts, apply for jobs/apartments, look up pertinent info, map routes, kill time with music, write down memos/calender shit etc.

In the long run its cheaper than paying the print fees and shit at the library every time I need to pay the electricity. I don't understand how you old fucks have a problem with this.
>>
>>133245336
Yeah well I never fell for the edjewcation meme. I know people who did. They are taking it up the ass right now.
>>
>>133223151

i don't blame boomers, they were there at the right time. after ww2 the economie was booming, everything was great or much. It's the inflention and globalisation that fucked everything up, even the middle east was embracing western values, disco, mini skirt, high heels for women. Now everything is shit, if i were a boomer i would write on my tombstone " globalist fucked the world, not us, have fun with your life idiots" with a big smile engraved
>>
>>133244964
>the generation that stopped handing down real estate
This, sadly, is true. All that generational working-class wealth wasted on vacations and home furnishing.
>>
>>133223151
Is a hundred dollars smart phone a lot in Romania?
>>
>>133245513
People that got rekt by the 2008 recession probably never owned a house either. That's how recessions work - you get screwed for someone else's decisions.
>>
They really are the most arrogant, out of touch, selfish generation.
>>
>>133245590
I'd piss on that.
>>
>>133242831
Reconsider your flag.
>>
>>133244896
I've been slowly digesting that red pill for a while now, since the 20s the USA was terrified of what they called "Bolshevik influence", it was during all the strikes and labour conflicts of the early 20th century that the government and employers finally caved in to demands for basic things like workplace safety standards and 8 hour work days and reasonable wages and benefits, because they knew they were only an honest to God hair away from a legitimate Russian-backed labour insurrection and not caving into demands would only give the Russians an upper hand in swaying the population to revolt.

Funnily enough, things got so much better after the employers and government caved to labour demands that it allowed the Boomers to actually experience what they did, the prosperity of the working class, but they themselves failed to realize that they didn't owe that prosperity to their employers or the government but to the people who literally put their lives on the line to strike AGAINST employers and the state, who very often rained bullets upon them and took their lives in response. I mean the class struggle in the USA is more vivid and easily identifiable than anywhere else, but people seem totally blind to it, they seem totally unaware of things like the Ludlow Massacre.
>>
>>133245699
They're also more anti-commie than you. That's why they destroyed the unions. :^)

>>133245771
Reconsider your Dota 2 queue.
>>
>>133236965
A dozen eggs was not $1 in 2000. That's just straight up bullshit. Also, government analysis uses a bundle of commonyl purchased goods. It's a pretty good way to benchmark inflation
>>
>>133245433
Mom sold off her share to her cousin while I was in the Army and got an earful from me about not giving me the chance to take it. It's still in the extended family as far as I know but I don't really have access anymore (mom burned some bridges).
>>
File: IMG_0572.jpg (82KB, 525x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0572.jpg
82KB, 525x375px
>>133243710
What I'm hearing is insecure fag relying on wife's income
>>
>>133245590
The Boomers were the globalists though, the Greatest Generation was very hard-line nationalist for the most part, the Boomers were pretty much the opposite, when they finally attained their positions of power and influence they tried with all their might to further the ideals of unregulated global finance capitalism, something which truly did not exist before their generation.
>>
>>133246113
>comfy.jpg
stay mad faggot
>>
>>133246272
your wife earns more than you, you're a clown, you're textbook beta
>>
>>133223151
Punch them as hard as you can directly in the chest.
They're old nigger who cares what they think?
>>
>>133225835
Stop leeching off them you fucking loser
>>
>>133245827
Really? Fascinating.

I thought that class awareness and mass solidarity with unions are uniquely Central European phenomena.

US workers still don't have as many privileges and benefits as we do.
>>
>>133245827
https://youtu.be/Hznlp-DwgSw?t=279
>>
>>133245880
Uh yeah. It was. Read up on how the CPI works goy. For starters in 1984 real estate was removed from the basket and swapped out with rent.
>Rent prices are more stable, so you can just go and rent goy.
Secondly the basket contains consumer electronics, which are deflationary. Wildly deflationary. A basic home computer cost thousands of dollars in the early 1990s but if you spend more than 300-500 dollars on one today you are doing it wrong. I remember when I got my first job I spent my first paycheck on a portable cd player, a generic brand one which set me back over 100 bucks. Whereas now you can get a cheapo portable mp3 player for next to nothing.
And then the basket contents are deliberately adjusted to ignore inflation on individual items for which a "reasonable substitute" is available.
>You don't need healthy filling eggs goyim. Sure they've tripled in price, but why not just eat a bunch of white rice instead.

CPI is the most horse-shit benchmark ever.
>>
>>133246770
eggs and milk here actually cost less than they did in the 2000s.
>>
>>133238065
>You'll grow up eventually
I'm 21, and I have 3 sons. You're from that generation that will probably amount to fucking nothing since your parents are still in power. I pity you- but know that those younger than you are not as stupid as you to accept being treated like shit by people who think only about themselves. Again, I can't wait for all boomers to die- that way I can move out of this house and into a larger one without having to pay some shitty boomer his pension for the next 5 years.
>>
>>133246906
I'm going to call bullshit on that Hans Shekelstein
>>
>>133246980
are you german? if not, you wouldn't now it.
>>
>>133246517
The USA quashed labour movements harder than anywhere else on the planet, to the point where Europeans were actually complaining about it calling it inhumane, that is why labour in the USA is as weak as it is. The government has always, always sided with the employers to the point where they'd bring the literal army in to break strikes and massacre strikers if necessary, refusing to work pretty often got you killed or badly beaten.

Despite this the workers managed to pull of things like railroad strikes and the Seattle General Strike and successfully in a few cases attain things like 8 hour work days (when the employer didn't renege, which actually happened sometimes), it was not really until the Soviets started to become a world influence that the employers began caving in and the state began siding with the people rather than massacring them, they were afraid of the Bolsheviks, they knew they would be massacred in an uprising if one occurred, so they caved to save their own skin, but then in a twist they began taking credit for all the benefits the working class experienced following suit, and the Boomers fell for it because they were not even born when the US govt. regularly massacred striking workers.
>>
>>133247066
The only conceivable way eggs could have gotten cheaper locally there is if battery cages were originally disallowed but then the restriction was later revoked. Battery cage eggs vs. comfy cage eggs are a completely different product though.
>>
>>133241365
>fighting the jews wars for them
i hope you get killed by isis
>>
Because apartments in my city start at $800 and the max a min wage earner can bring home a week is around $350 here
Currently homeless, attending community college. Thankfully, I work in the food industry and I can feed myself with all of the expired goods because my boss is chill
>>
>>133246964
>but know that those younger than you are not as stupid
Three kids and you're ONLY 21? Yeah you're fucking stupid for not wrapping it and instead acting like a nigger. Your crotchfruit and you are likely welfare parasites.
>>
>>133247328
in germany, it has to do with absolutely savage competition between the main food chains.
as well as very low overall inflation rates in the 2000s.
>>
>>133247509
No, we aren't. I got married and my husband secured a home for us. We don't get a dime from welfare. Just because you think you need to be +40 to have kids doesn't mean it's fucking true.
>>
>>133247290
afaik both the democrats and the republicans genuinely did useful things for the working population, up until the 1980s, by introducing medicaid, medicare, education assistance and whatnot.

then, under (bill) clinton came the rollback of the welfare state and since then no party has managed anything meaningful in improving worker conditions. the current president actually expects praise for abolishing the already pitiful health benefits poor workers have.
>>
>>133231343
>implying (((they))) were not a catalyst
But you're right, plenty of blame for the boomers.
>>
>>133247367
>Le fighting for the Jews meme
Most jobs aren't direct combat, many aren't even indirect combat. Regardless of what you do the military will get enough personnel. But yes trying to improve your station in life is so horrible.
>>
File: 1456073993714.jpg (58KB, 517x418px) Image search: [Google]
1456073993714.jpg
58KB, 517x418px
>>133247442
What the fuck, mang.
>>
>>133223151
>because you buy a 600$ smartphone every year and waste money on stupid shit every week instead of saving for a house?
I tell them they're correct. Millennials are only slightly worse than boomers.
>>
>>133238311
>they don't expect you to be available to answer the phone at all times
>they won't get suspicious and hire the next guy if you're not available
>land lines are any cheaper than the cheapest cell phone plans
Found the "educated" but retarded boomer.
>>
The boomers are the greatest generation. Fought WWII, took us from prop plane to jet planes. Created the first computers. All in all, created the modern society we live in. If millennials want to go back to horse and buggy days with the worst pollution being horse crap, go right ahead and move in with the Amish.
>>
>>133244572
I didn't want these feels today, anon.
>>
>>133223151
I live with my wife and two kids in an 1,100 square foot condo. We're going to sell it for a massive profited and use the money as a down payment on a house. The market is such that I would have the same mortgage on that house as I would have about 4 years ago, so it is a wise decision. We will have more than 20% into our home and we will be safe from any sort of market downturn.

My mother in law doesn't want us to do it. Not because she believes we can't afford it, because we can. Not because she believes we should "wait for a better deal", because that won't materialize for quite awhile and I want my kids to have a house before they leave for college... No, she wants us to stay in our condo because, and I quote...

"When I was growing up, we had eleven kids living in a house smaller than that."

The house we are looking at is exactly the same floor plan as the one my mother in law is living in. It was a mass produced design that is in no short supply. We want, literally, exactly what she has and the same lifestyle for OUR children that she had for hers... but she wants us to live like her parents.

It's interesting to note that she believes her daughter and I should raise our children under the same conditions as her parents... Her parents that lived through the great depression and both world wars. My boomer mother in law believes that we feel entitled to her standard of living and should live our lives to the standard of people that survived the great depression.

Let that sink in... She feels that we are acting entitled for wanting exactly the same things that she has. My family income is $150,000... By the end of the decade, that income will rise to $200,000, and I am supposed to live like someone that spent their formative years during the great depression... That their kids are not entitled to the same standard of living as them.

My dad is a boomer and he's proud of me. Wants me to get in there and kick ass. But my mother in law? It's jealousy.
>>
>>133247290
This might be the second good leaf post I've read on this site.

It's true, our fed. government is too big and too powerful. People on /pol/ like to ignore or applaud the government for such things as killing off nearly ever black panther back in the 60s, but let's be real here. That shit can't fly. No government should be allowed to just kill people for standing up for their rights like that. The blacks where proud of their heritage and they wanted to display their right to bear arms. They weren't really all that violent. Yet they got slaughtered by the feds.
Earlier than that, the feds chose to side WITH the dindus. I'm not entirely sure why, but when the whites in the south started attacking the dindu "freedom riders", the feds showed up in their army costumes and beat the shit out of all the white people.
In both cases, the fed govt was wrong. The feds shouldn't pick sides, they shouldn't wage war against their own people. The shouldn't slaughter people for protesting for worker rights. As soon as the economy becomes good again, people forget all about all the shit that the fed did.
I want this country to split. If not into 50, atleast exit cali, texas, the confederate states, etc. Or, give the states meaningful power. The state house is like a fancy building with nothing happening inside of it. "state power" is a sham.
The federal government has done nothing good and never will, not for america, not for the world.
>>
File: IMG_0549.jpg (58KB, 570x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0549.jpg
58KB, 570x270px
>>133243710
>>133241365
fags like this are the next boomer cucks, brainwashed by fed to fight neocon wars, suck tit of government for rest of lives, allow wives to cuck them, have flags tattooed on mexican made US assembled trucks (7 yr lease it's a good deal!), muh service
>>
>>133247980
It's the nation the boomers left their children and grandchildren. We should asset strip them and herd them into work camps with signs that say "Work will set you free."

I'm Gen-X. My brother is the tail end of the boomer generation. (Huge gap between us even though we have the same parents.) My brother is a spoiled, entitled, worthless cunt who thinks he's the greatest thing walking on the Earth. He deserves this, he should have that, his generation is so much better, kids these days, blah, blah, fucking blah.

I would have no problem with the above happening to him. Hell, I would help.
>>
>>133248189
>fought world war II
>"boomers"
Damn you're stupid.
>>
>>133247940
>afaik both the democrats and the republicans genuinely did useful things for the working population, up until the 1980s, by introducing medicaid, medicare, education assistance and whatnot.
And coincidentally, the Soviets started crumbling moving in the 80s, just about when Reagan popped onto the scene to begin shilling for global finance capitalism, and Thatcher in the UK as well.

The commies were the only thing keeping the govt. in check, when the balance of power was finally disrupted, immediately the capitalists dashed everything the built for the working class and began working against them again, and the class war is made as clear as it once was before, the employers and state against the workers. Since then, it seems most of the western world has been sold to the highest bidder, but especially North America, and things are only going to get worse until a legitimate socialist threat rises again to restore the balance of power.
>>
>>133234028
>For a large part of them, women became sluts
This is a good thing. More fun for guys who know how to get laid.
>>
>>133247974
Military is the neocon social experiment lab, your so brainwashed you don't even know what the fuck you were 'fighting for' but yeah just a meme
>>
>>133223151

Where are all of these 'boomers' making these claims?

Oh, wait, it's another thread to blame white people.
>>
>>133223151
>"Life is unfair, and d'you know what? I'm glad life is unfair, because it means I can get more than my fair share."

t. Someone who gets it
>>
>>133248393
You see, my in laws went through some tough times. They had to buy a duplex and live in that for about ten years before they bought their house. This was because of economic factors... My father in law quit being an electrician and went to school to become a teacher and he did that for a few years. He got a job at what would soon become BCIT and he lost it during the recession of the 80s.

So he had to start over... And he did. He went back to being an electrician and he had plans to start his own business and all of that, but then his health turned south.

In short, my mother in law, despite having a house and all of these opportunities, feels bitterly disappointed by the way things have turned out. She looks at her daughter and I as if we had it too easy. We fucking didn't, my own career was set back ten years by the recession we had. We are paying an outrageous amount for real estate, even though we made wise decisions and invested well. We're going to walk out of our condo with a lot of fucking money.

But her jealousy at what she perceives to be an easy life on our part is really driving her fucking nuts. The boomer generation, while there are exceptions, is jealous of their kids and do not want them to have the same sort of success as them. Plain and simple. All this talk of OUR entitlement is really just them venting JEALOUSY.

And by God, they'll do what it takes to "put us in our place."
>>
>>133248189
boomers refers to the generation of people birthed by the people experiencing economic prosperity in post world war 2 america.
They did none of those things.
And also, what fucking modern society are you referring to? The society of social media? I hate that society. Fuck off
>>
>>133248732
tbqh, you deserved it, since you elected those people. the greatest crisis in american capitalism after ww2 happens because of financial real estate speculation, and what do the americans do? elect an old money real estate speculator. you're (and we're as well) allowing this to continue.

also remember that there are noticeable differences between scandinavian-style "socialism" and the actual communism. while you should strive for the first, you should avoid the second like the plague.
>>
>>133249129
It is never about who is elected and who isn't when money is injected in the system indiscriminately by big businessmen to sway both sides. I mean what option did Americans even have? Republican vs Democrat isn't good enough, the only thing that ever placed the government on the side of the working class was threat of revolution, without that threat they will always side with the money, American democracy is a farce, the vast majority of modern democracies are a farce in fact, it is all too often by the corporations for the corporations and nothing more.
>>
>>133249720
while you're right about the general underlying problem (the influence of business interests on politics), there are still huge differences between individual governments.

we germans still enjoy many rights (as workers) that the americans can't even dream of. the french government couldn't enact neoliberal labor laws under hollande, since the unions resisted effectively.
>>
>>133224676
Even if you saved aggressively, you would be outpaced by market increases. The only way we made it is by jumping into a place with 5% down and saving half of what I earned, and I do well for myself. The average person does not have this opportunity.
>>
>>133249982
Yeah, there is a lot more than just an ocean separating Europe and North America, you guys generally are a lot more class conscious, your working class organizations are a lot larger, have more resources and are a lot more devoted to their ideals than ours are, that has always been the case.
>>
>>133241365
>assuming non-americans have this option.
>assuming military is not just a welfare program for scumbags, trannies, and women, to get a free-ride off tax-payers.
>>
>>133233593
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M72_LAW#Current_operators

even us leafs use them still you dipshit
>>
>>133248318
Same guy phone posting at work now.
The world lost it's soul at the turn of the millennium. I'm just saying. You can shit out charts all you want that "prove" things are "better" Now but what do any of those numbers even mean? If I could I'd give up that extra 4 years of life span to live in that world again in a heartbeat. Hell. Take an extra 10.
>>
>>133225835

I inherited fucking debt. Get over yourself retard, you have it good.
>>
>>133249720

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-j1Dg2nKKY

Speaking of money...
>>
>>133250721
The Canadian Forces actually offers more opportunities. It is smaller and has a difficult time retaining personnel, so your odds of cross training into a different field is higher and the possibility of being retained for multiple contracts is better as well. The Canadian Forces are small, have a starting salary of $50,000 for an E-1 with no specializations, has the same housing allowances and educational stipends. You can start in the Forces as a tank driver, quickly move up the ranks to tank commander and, once your contract is up, easily switch branches and move into another specialization while retaining rank and seniority. I met a guy that went from the tank corps into the Navy to become a welder. He is going to stay in for at least his twenty and then retire with an 80% pension at the age of 38, taking his red seal with him into the real world.

Imagine that... Getting to learn a trade and make above market rates, retire young with most of your wages intact and then join the boilermakers and earn $450 per day.

If you don't think there is opportunity in our Armed Forces, maybe you should do some research. Because our guys have it better.
>>
>>133252062
So what I'm reading is Canucks have a nice welfare program the buy-in is you get brainwashed
>>
File: opinion-way les-resultats.jpg (83KB, 1040x720px) Image search: [Google]
opinion-way les-resultats.jpg
83KB, 1040x720px
>>133223151
in france, boomers voted 80% for macron while 18-24 voted 56% for him.

Baby-boomers are the worst generation in human history.
>>
>>133223151
Boomers can't stop WINNING! How do they keep getting away with it?
>>
>>133252625
By borrowing our future with no ability or intention to pay it back before dying .
>>
>>133252062
I never wanted to join the army just for the fact that your woman is guaranteed to cheat on you. is that worth the extra gibs? maybe if you got in early at the age of 18. i'm 29 now.
>>
>>133233593
It's still in use when light armor or fortifications are expected. A LAW will blow the shit out of modern IFVs without ERA after all
>>
>>133224096
>provide literally half the planet's defense for 1/3 of the cost of boomer's and nigger's gibs.
>It's the military that's the issue guys

kill yourself
>>
>>133224193
This guy gets it.

Boomers largesse with their children's wealth has hollowed out the west quite literally.

The boomers have done what all enemies have failed to do, destroy Caucasian civilisation.
Because they were greedy entitled twats.
Fuck them.
>>
>>133249720
They're not farces, it's just that people aren't voting the way you want them to vote.
>>
>>133223151
Calmly explain that their generation has done more to destroy civilization than any since the fall of Rome.
>>
>>133238065
>posting on /pol/
>almost 50
>>
>>133253644
>Posting on /pol/
>In the prime of youth

faggot
>>
>>133241365
>Money isn't a problem if you just pickpocket the American people
You don't fucking say.
>>
>>133242951
Thats why i picked a pog as fuck job.
The va pays me enough to never have to worry about rent for the rest of my life
Uncle sam gibs me dat post 911 GI bill
Feels good man
Also yes i am aware of the rent cuck meem ill be changing that in a few years when im out of school
>>
File: 1494876993089.jpg (94KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
1494876993089.jpg
94KB, 640x607px
>>133253715
they are the internet age if it was big when i was 15 i would have.
>>
>>133252625
Let's see if they keep that winning attitude when they're getting abused by their beloved nigs and beaners at the assisted living facility.
>>
>>133253251
https://youtu.be/XYu3QdJFG4E?t=106
>>
>>133223151
>How do you argue against boomers
It's like arguing with holes, don't bother.
>>
>>133223151
I just bought a house instead.
>>
>>133254804
>If you fail to convince a fascist, acquaint his head with the pavement.
Maybe the same thing applies here?
>>
BOOMERS wouldn't be an issue if we didn't have NIGGERS
>>
>>133255136
t. Increasingly nervous boomer tries to blame another group for his own failures for the seventh time
>>
>>133232053

Go ahead and describe the difference between fully funded and pay as you go pension systems. If you can't do that, then I'm sorry but you need to fuck off.
>>
>>133255440
Yup, I guess we should keep blaming the white people.
>>
>>133255747
>white people dindu nuffin
>white people were gud bois
>>
>>133232542
>remove the cap on contribution.
increase the benefits then faggot. Why should I have to pay more, but the same as everyone else?
>>
>>133241365
>US Army offers full tuition for 4 years of university + stipend in exchange for 3 years service
>Good education should hinge on your willingness to die.
>>
>>133243339
I like to read threads.
>>
File: 1480343865226.png (537KB, 995x757px) Image search: [Google]
1480343865226.png
537KB, 995x757px
>>133256874
>>
File: meanwhileinthecommiediscord.png (716KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhileinthecommiediscord.png
716KB, 1080x1920px
>>133255869
>commie blaming whitey
Pottery.
>>
>>133238559
Houses were emphatically cheaper in the boomer era.

Trust me on this. They actually had regulations in the uk preventing you from borrowing more than 3.5x your wage.
Hence forth average house price in U.K. Was restricted to around 3.5x the average wage in the uk.
We had a boom in the late 80s but it crashed by 89 and then returned back to the long term multiple.

Currently thanks to our (((bankers))) the housing market is a deregulated mess propped up by tax payer funded housing loans, people can now borrow 10x their wage.
And consequently houses now are in bubble price.

Boomers had it easier with housing. (And everything else).
>>
>>133241716

do 6 bedrooms cost a lot in new england?
>>
>>133244952
>>133245385

He's saying that schools don't prepare you for real life.

However, how he said it suggests he didn't go to school, so I doubt he'd know.
>>
>>133238559
Also remember that whilst they had higher interest rates but lower loans and we have the opposite it doesn't mean that the situation is roughly the same.

Think about this,
Would you rather pay off a house loan that is 50k with 10% rates or 300k with 5% rates?

Which debt would you rather have hangin around your neck for 25 years? 40k or 250k?

Also how easy is it to find a 10% deposit on a 50k house (5k deposit) or 10% on a 300k house (30k deposit)
Whilst paying higher rents
And higher student fees.
And general cost of goods is higher as currency has been devalued.

This holds off things like marrying and having kids, hence the fertility rate crashing.
>>
>>133258643
>wut is inflation

The post.
>>
>>133223151
it's not a $100 smartphone retard, that's why you are poor

it's a $800 dollar smartphone, you are just paying $50/mo like a retard and instead of paying $800 for it, you pay more like $1600 for it over 1-2 years

the best advice when it comes to personal finance and saving and the economy is general is just to learn to see the hidden costs.
>>
>>133232704
top kek, wtf is wrong with you, a house is a definition of a liability not an asset.

like seriously, do you even finance bro?
>>
>>133233593
light antitank weapon is kind of just like a catch-all phrase for recoilless rifles like the AT4 etc. Just like you'll sometimes hear dudes call their body armor flack jackets or their helmets MICH, etc :^)
>>
>>133254306
Nice cat
>>
File: 1429443407293.webm (1MB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1429443407293.webm
1MB, 450x472px
I'm not defending boomers, but in between all the bullshit they spew there are a few kernels of truth, there are way too many millennials that use the actions of boomers as an excuse to justify their ridiculously shitty spending habits/retarded lifestyles.

All the time I see people my age doing shit like taking the last 20 dollars they have for the week and ordering pizza, going through phones like they're toothbrushes, spending 85% of their income on a flat because its in a trendy part of the city or because its "10 minutes closer to work", or making payments on brand new cars. It's basically a nigger mentality.
>>
>>133260855

yeah sure... but if those millennials were boomers they would still be successful.
>>
File: 1417026177171-1.png (477KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1417026177171-1.png
477KB, 768x768px
>>133244199

The fact they hated the word and the label doesn't negate the fact that they tried to achieve evyrything communism promises for their selves (and only for themselves) by selling the future generations into slavery.
>>
>>133229810
Are you really advocating for $5 avocados? Given the nutrients it has, yes, avocado toast is a waste of money. You should waste as little as possible. Eating smashed avocado is a noobtrap for youngsters who are distracted easily by wanting to have it as good as their peers' highline reel, while they should be adapting their spending according to their income.

Being frugal - certainly if you don't earn much - should be lauded in the age of gluttoning over other people's Instagram food accounts. If you spend resources without thinking of the consequences, yes, you're going to get behind.

In Dutch we have a saying: 'Zuinigheid met vlijt bouwt huizen als kastelen'
Rough translation: 'Thriftiness with diligence builds homes like castles'
>>
>>133258871
De regulation and speculation.

Don't be a nigger ffs. It's not simply jut inflation you retard.
>>
File: JYdXdKL[1].jpg (556KB, 2249x1720px) Image search: [Google]
JYdXdKL[1].jpg
556KB, 2249x1720px
Post boomers memes/comics/rage inducing gifs/whatever
>>
>>133223151
>100$ smartphone

try $800
>>
>>133265353
>letting the woman drive
not the boomer generation I know.
>>
>>133258315
>>133244952
Is citizenship not a GCSE anymore?
>>
>>133266016
can we really blame boomers or should be blame the greatest generation for:
1. giving women the right to vote
2. raising boomers.
>>
>>133230893
This is like me, the post
>>
>>133245310
You dont want barney sanders you dont realize how much they can actually tax you until they are

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadians-pay-42-of-income-in-tax-more-than-they-spend-on-food-shelter-clothing-combined/wcm/af4bec74-b47e-4c56-859f-c2889de60cb7
>>
File: 1419250567970.jpg (33KB, 339x422px) Image search: [Google]
1419250567970.jpg
33KB, 339x422px
>>133265820
Phone is pretty much a must in todays society so is a computer.

Phone is necessary since your employer needs to get hold of you. Hell its necessary for almost everything today. All you finances have moved to banking services in the internet. I don't have time to go to wait the whole fucking day in a bank with all the pensioners and retirees to get my shit sorted out I have shit to do and I don't want to get fired.

Also everything concerning social security here in Finland has moved to the internet. I've you get unemployed you need a phone, a computer, internet connection, a scanner and savings to last through the six months they sort your papers through. By the time they're done you're either found a new job or you're so broke you've basically decided that if government starts to give you your gibs you aren't going to work a job ever again since you don't want to go through that financial catastrophe ever again.

Last time I got unemployed I had to spend my savings, sell my car and lost my apartment to the bank. I was homeless and without money for 1,5 months before my benefits started coming in. Now I've built my life back up but only due to working in the black labor market while leeching benefits.

The fucking government had the balls to try to force me into working for private corporation with political connections for six months for 9€/day + benefits with just the daily bus fares to do this suggested job mounting to 22€/day. I told them to fuck of went back to school where by the way computer and internet connection is once again a fucking MUST!
>>
>>133245880
I recall it being cheap in the 90s as well. Bread was like 49 cents. it wasnt until the 2000s that food really started climbing in price. $200 in groceries for my dad was like a minuvan full of bags. Now youd be lucky to have 2 bags
>>
>>133265820
>MMMMMEEEEHHH BACK IN MY DAY I MADE A DOWNPAYMENT FOR A 5 BEDROOM HOUSE IN LA FOR $800 GET YER PRIORITIES STRAIGHT MISTER!

My grandad to a T. He used to work as an engineer at boeing, knows a lot of guys from ivy league schools and big tech firms and science on a first name basis. He had this idea stuck in his head that if I just gave em a firm handshake and made steady eye contact that was all I needed to get into stanford or get automatically picked up by some tech firm.

All his hoity toity buddies he'd introduce me to were very much aware of what he was trying all the time and would give me looks that said it all
> "I can SMELL that you dont got the money for ivy league, fuck who your grandpa is, you aint even gonna wash dishes at stanford you little shit!"

But he was just blissfully unaware that shit doesnt work like that anymore and was always mystified I went to state university instead

>IF YA JUST HAD A FIRM HANDSHAKE AND MADE EYE CONTACT YA WOULDA BEEN A PROJECT LEAD AT CERN YA LITTLE SHIT!

uh huh. Yeah. Sure grandpa. On my parents $30,000 a year salary I coulda gone to an ivy league school just cuz of my handshake then magically get handed a 6 figure salary afterwards cuz you know the CEO's nieces husband.
>>
File: Naked Sushi-Nyotaimori.jpg (172KB, 1709x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Naked Sushi-Nyotaimori.jpg
172KB, 1709x1025px
>>133223151
>instead of saving for a house?

Shut up, you fat-ass boomers.
Let me enjoy my avocado toast
liberally seasoned with
my own salty tears...
>>
>>133223791
I know my grandparents (and their community) HATED the 'Immigration act of 1965'. I hope y'all inherit anything from y'all maternal & paternal grandparents. Even if you do or don't, still buy acres of rural land.
>▪▪••●As a reminder●••▪▪,
It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to hunt game (store in freezer) and do a little subsistence garden to be a tad self sufficient from the economy.
>>
>>133270523
I remember when gasoline hit almost $6 a gallon back in the early 00's. Food prices (and everything else) practically tripled overnight. Damned near destroyed our family. Both parents were working 2 jobs to feed us 4 kids when previously my dads job as the city water systems maintenance guy kept us all financially comfortable. Then the housing crisis hit and the economy tanked. Prior to that we were even going on vacations and shit prior to that and had no debt. We were getting dangerously close to breeching into the real middle class.

Unfortunatley so were millions of other families and the kikes who run everything couldnt have that so they bitchslapped us back into being poor practically overnight with that shit.
>>
>>133248743
Short sighted faggot
>>
File: 1499791492603.png (392KB, 384x549px) Image search: [Google]
1499791492603.png
392KB, 384x549px
>>133223151
Boomer removal when?
>>
>>133247442
You should find some roommates. When I was first getting started, I lived with 6 dudes in an apartment meant for 2 people. It wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world, but it allowed me to save almost 1/3 of my meager earnings.
>>
>>133252350
>39%
>>
File: 88e.png (380KB, 600x531px) Image search: [Google]
88e.png
380KB, 600x531px
I actually understand what the avocado toast guy was trying to say. I mean everyone took it literally like "if you buy avocado toast you cant afford a house anymore" but thats stupid.

Its obviously supposed a metaphor for financial planning. Like dont buy lots of stupid shit when you should be saving.

Example:
>my friend cant afford rent on pretty much a monthly basis
>friend gets a starbucks coffee and muffin every day for about $10
>tell him maybe thats why he cant afford rent
>(condescending tone) yeah right, a $10 coffee and muffin is making me homeless, sure.
>considering its like $250 to $300 a month you should be spending on rent, yeah. Starbucks can make you go homeless.

Millinials do have a stupid habit of spending every last cent of their disposable income on stupid shit they could live perfectly fine without then bitching that they dont ever got any money. He's saying Save, fuckin budget, buy stupid artsisan meme toast AFTER youve put a bit away into savings.
>>
If you really want to see how retarded Boomers are, go to your local news Facebook page and just look at the comments on any post. It's sick.
>>
>>133223151
1) Use the phrase "adjust for inflation". point out that this applies to the currency, so it affects the money you earn AND the money you pay - ie. tax burden would have been less because the purchasing power of the currency was greater.

2) Point out that every single day they worked, they came home to a poorer nation. They wern't working - they were indebting and charging their salaries to the national credit card.

3)Point out that all property everywhere is vastly overvalued to be bought and anyone doing so is a fucking moron.

4) Bank bailouts are a new phenomena. There is a reason banks are getting bailed out and its because boomer fucked up royally. Describe it like, "currency is to value what food is to nutrition - you can print photos of food but theres no nutrition behind it. The same with currency, you can print it, but theres no value behind it." Quantitative easing is like taking a photo of a whole supermarket aisle and saying "wow - look how much nutrition I have!"
-"but its only a photo"

5) Point out how much bigger the public sector is today. They pay taxes, but they are paid in tax revenue - they are net tax negative. Printing the money to pay them devalues all the currency in circulation. In the days of the British Empire, the number of British people who administered over the whole of India was TINY compared to the number of people "employed" by the government today.

Boomers are new wave commies and don't realise it.
>>
>>133252861
I wouldn't say it's a guarantee of infidelity. I think the problem with a lot of military wives is that they're young and stupid whores that married their husbands without knowing them all that long. With a lack of a connection of any quality, when the lads leave they see it as the candy store being open.

All the old guys that I know that have been in for a long time met their wives after a few years in the service and already understood how to keep that all separate and make things work. Granted, the guys I know that we're married while in are old as shit and perhaps expectations were different then.

If you are a young guy and you don't really know what you want to do with your life, the military is a much better option than blowing money at University. With so many different jobs to do in the military, you are bound to figure something out eventually... And get paid well to pursue it. All the talk of being a welfare queen is idiotic. These guys do provide a legitimate service and the only people that shit on them are literal homosexuals and communists.
>>
>>133256068
Actually, I believe it's more to do with this... If you are willing to put your life and health on the line for them, then they should be willing to make sure that you are well taken care of. Education is not an entitlement. You either earn scholarships and grants or serve in the military. If you do nothing, expect nothing.
>>
>>133234952
Say that to boomers when we can no longer pay out pensions and Medicaid. ;)
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.