[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REDPILL: /pol/ needs to STFU about AOC and discuss AGE OF MARRIAGE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

AOC is jewry on crack. It encourages fornication and makes underage girls (who have sex drives aka all of them) have sex with underage guys only (romeo and juliet laws are degenerate as fuck and enable this behavior).

Ban all fornication. Sex within marriage ONLY.

What is that age of marriage /pol/?

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>133221322
The age of marriage is whenever the girl's father thinks that the man asking for her is fit to be a husband.
>>
>>133221410
>whenever the girl's father thinks
that she's ready to be taken in marriage

The rest of what you said is true also.

Didn't know Nazis (OP) supported Christian ideals on marriage.
>>
>>133221553
No disagreements from me on that. It's two sides of the same coin - that coin being the father's judgement.

Cheers my friend.
>>
ITT: unattractive virgins
The only reason you ask for the father's consent rather than the woman is because your nonthreatening betas who can't attract a woman

>I'm a failure who lost at natural selection so natural selection should be abandoned
>>
>>133221322
>/pol/ needs to STFU about AOC
can you stop taking in code. been here a while, never read AOC anywhere. how the fuck im i supposed to know what it means

are you the same faggot that spammed the "JQ"-threads?
>>
File: c4a.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>133222489
oh, its age of consent
>>
>>133222489
Age of consent, Ahmed, but it's not like you follow that law anyways.
>>
>>133222489
Age of consent sweetie.
He wants to buy a childwife because woman won't fuck him
Hence also the naziflag
>>
>>133222374
Sexual selection is not natural selection, in fact it can have counter productive things selected like the huge peacock tail which makes the peacock slower to run away.
>>
This thread is sandnigger central
>>
>>133222686
You should look up the word natural selection.
The big tailed peacocks reproduced so the species survived. That is natural selection.
OP is a fat beta with an hence he will die out. Natural selection.
>>
>>133222881
I think you're genuinely retarded.
>>
>>133221322
It's impossible to enforce.

Rather allow marriage for girls at age 16 but require the male partner to be 21 or older.
Give parrents the right to arrange marriages.

Boom NOG problem solved.
>>
>>133221322
run with it OP. there is a nation doing this right now; purging the degeneracy and the degenerates. (/pol/and?). but yeah, run with it. we can use the nation already taking this stance as a leaping off point to shut down dejewneracy and take back the nation bit by bit. run with it!!!
>>
File: 0971895647835.jpg (204KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
0971895647835.jpg
204KB, 960x540px
>>133221322

>he fell for the age meme
>>
>>133221322
Their is no age of marriage because their is no age too young. Arraigned marriages work, the younger someone is married the better.
>>
>>133222374
>being this retarded

Has your dumbass seen how fucking poor female judgement in mates is? That alone throws a wrench in evolutionary theory.

Stfu bitch.
>>
>>133221322
>Ban all fornication. Sex within gay marriage ONLY.
Good idea?
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.