[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could Obama remain Presidential for so long in the face of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How could Obama remain Presidential for so long in the face of all the racism and criticism he got?
>>
>I was consistently attacked, yet it wasn't propagated and distributed by the liberal mainstream media, giving the illusion that I was being presidential
>>
Except he did, where the fuck were you, he bashed the fuck out of the Bush admin and republicans/right wingers, hes not innocent
>>
>>133213493

You mean like that time he had the government illegally surveil the Associated Press for criticizing him?
>>
Somebody kill Occupy Democrats already I'm tired of their cringy "memes"
>>
Obama was a passive-aggressive Piece Of Crap
>>
>>133213493
>The only expresident to actively speak out against the following adminstration
>Presidential

Pick one
>>
>>133213493
Ha ha not true. He even had journalists investigated, wire tapped, and survielled...cough James Rosen...cough Sheryl Atkinson....
>>
>>133213493
No one ever seems to mention he was half irish >Iran deal leads to iran joining opac making oil prices fall worldwide
>fuck with the jews.
>>
>>133213493
>and the police acted.... stupidly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYsW_PxWAM
>>
>>133213493
>Locks up a pajeet who dared to criticize him
Nothing but a Satlinist Nigger.
>>
File: 1498704503228.jpg (76KB, 650x866px) Image search: [Google]
1498704503228.jpg
76KB, 650x866px
>>133213493
Is crying like a bitch on TV because you can't pass a law stripping people of their constitutional rights presidential?

The more you know.
>>
>>133213493
He smoked pot with his daughter, like the degenerate he is.
>>
>>133213493
Ecstasy he's a normal dude and not emotionally retarded
>>
Literally had a WH tasker to address those that criticized him.
>>
Easy, because he was good modern president, next question please
>>
IF I HAD A SON HE WOULDA LOOKED LIKE DAT CHILLUN THE WHITE DEVIL DUN KILLED

WE PRESIDENT NOW
>>
>>133218213
What you are trying to say is that the media you consume didn't say anything bad about him. He was objectively bad. The only thing going for him was his charisma.
>>
>>133218242
Cool riots BLM, why not show bring it to the White House?
>>
File: MAGA gril.jpg (216KB, 1600x1581px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA gril.jpg
216KB, 1600x1581px
>>133213493
Obama is dogshit
He ruined this country
The Demoncrats are just gonna disrupt the entire Trump 8 years, so lets just rumble now. Let's just get down and dirty now. Why wait?

Obama was on vacation most his term. He went wherever big money pointed him
He was a 'manlet', he just spent money, never tried to really do anything.

I hate him with a passion.
Why doesn't he go back to Muslim majority Indonesia?

...degaS
>>
>>133213493
>Constantly attacks fox news
>8 years of attacks on republicans in congress
>Attack on the supreme court on live tv

Even when president niggers still pretend they dindu nuffins
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.