[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://sethrich.info/index.cfm It's been a year since Seth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: camillle.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
camillle.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
http://sethrich.info/index.cfm

It's been a year since Seth was murdered.
No conclusive evidence, yet his online presence (facebook, twitter) has been disappearing or edited and altered (his reddit).

$130,000 reward for evidence leading to the killer

$0 of which is from the DNC where he worked.
This implies they concluded he did leak the information, and that they didn't feel scared for other DNC members or themselves.

http://sethrich.info/index.cfm
Does anyone have more evidence or ideas?
>>
>>133211241
sorry your bread didn't gain traction, OP.

i appreciate your efforts though, and i like the website. here's a bump. justice will be served for seth rich.
>>
Newer info

>DNC EMAILS ***COPIED*** JULY 5, 2016.
>SETH RICH MURDERED JULY 10, 2016.
DNC BTFO
RUSSIA HOAX BTFO (AGAIN)
https://theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/
AS REPORTED BY THEGATEWAYPUNDIT
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/
>>
>>133211241
It's a dead lead. Podesta got away with it, Hillary will never go to jail, Pizzagate stuff has been scrubbed.
You can't obsess over stuff like this for too long, you have to look at what is happening and the moment and act accordingly. Right now it seems like CNN and mainstream media is vulnerable, so they should be hounded.
Trying to restart the Seth Rich stuff doesn't accomplish anything.
>>
you know the other fucked up part is that the parents don't even care to find out who the killer is.

it's kinda suspicious.
>>
>>133211241
the Seth rich thing is bullshit, an attempt to match the controversy that surrounds the RNc by its fanatical idiot supporters

there is no Jewish conspiracy.

personal differences in capacity count, racial differences do not.

A shitty media is far better than a complicit media.

The black community does face unique social pressures.

There is institutional racism in the United States.

Trump is clearly conning people by playing on their desires, his aim is personal financial gain.
>>
>>133211241
Bump. Shills out in force. His name was Seth Rich.
>>
>>133219424
this. the only jewish compisracy that exists is the rigging of the housing market
>>
File: 1499209903977.jpg (55KB, 400x637px) Image search: [Google]
1499209903977.jpg
55KB, 400x637px
>>133219424
>no Jewish conspiracy

You came to the wrong board nigger.
>>
>>133211241
I hate to say this, but there is a good chance that his parents"came into some money" shortly after his death.
One of you autists need to look into that.
>>
>>133219661
the board for racist paranoid idiot teenagers spouting crap that so serious person believes
>>
>>133220117
*no
>>
>>133219424
Elaborate, what controversy surrounds the RNC?
>>
>>133219527
shills out in force.... but how many round the clock trump update threads are there?
>>
>>133220180
>>
>>133220247
>ask legit question
>respond with literally nothing
nigger im trying to take you seriously here.
>>
>>133220247
>>133220341
Yeah that's what i thought you fucking faggot.
>>
>>133220341
im genuinely trying to think of a way to sum it up that wont take me more effort than this thread is worth to me.

there are many.

but lets take healthcare.

the are various top republicans were caught on tape saying that their goal was just to obstruct during the last 8 years... they try to repeal the aca 40+ times even though they know it wont work numerically. they even force a government shut down over the issue...

The aca was basically a compromise between single payer and the need for a profit motive. it was originally a republican idea in the 70's and again in the 90's under dole

they run all of their candidates on a platform of repeal and replace, then they finally get the chance to do so with no opposition and they prove that not only have they not thought up a replacement , but when they are forced to draft one, its so disgraceful that it cant get the necessary support in a totally republican government as they are all afraid for their jobs if it is implemented.

their bill was rushed through the process with no cost analysis, is expected to cost 10 million people their healthcare at least and also offers an 800billion cut in taxes to the richest families in america.

in brief that one controversy.

and i didnt even mention trump but of course he has about 10 of his own such as the emoluments clause and doing bat shit things like accusing ted cruzs father of killing kennedy. which the rnc first bitterly opposed but then swallowed in an effort to bend over far enough for power.

the dems are corporate shill, the republicans are worse .

the seth rich thing is meant as a sensationalist counterbalance to the russia investigation even though the russia investigation has faaaaaar more merit according to the 17 intelligence agencies
>>
>>133220946
You right, now that i think about it i already knew all this shit but frankly just don't care. Thanks for actually responding.

HAHAHAHAH jsut kidding, you're literally a fuckign faggot.

>even though the russia investigation has faaaaaar more merit according to the 17 intelligence agencies
>according to the 17 intelligence agencies
> 17 intelligence agencies
>17
>3

wow ITS FUCKING NOTHING. fuck off shareblue
>>
>>133221385
thats the best you can do isnt it?
>>
>>133221925
Yea, it's 8 am and i haven't slept yet.
Most of your post is correct and i agree with a lot of what you have to say. But then i read 17 intelligence agencies and realized that you are so fucking retarded that your would quote a RETRACTED article.
>>
nobody cares about this anymore. find a new conspiracy theory
>>
>>133222061
go to sleep
>>
>>133222362
Mad that you quoted a fucking retracted article?
>M-MUH 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES SAID SO.
>>
>>133222525
no i just think you should go to sleep....sleep is important
>>
>>133223078
Sleep is for retards like you that quote retracted articles. Have you been asleep for like a week+?
>>
>>133223165
i just checked, yes that was a bullshit article... its just 4 intelligence agencies ...fine.

why do you think i compared the seth rich thing to the russia investigation.

i spoke about healthcare first because the policy and character sandals are obviously the worst.

Seriously, go to sleep. you sound tired.
also sleep is where you consolidate information, so its the precise opposite for for retards, you go insane if you stay awake too long.

its unhealthy to stay awake for too long, go to sleep
>>
Look, many of us have told you fucking sperglords why your shit never gains traction, but you refuse to listen and instead carry on like hysterical nutcases about muh shillz.

FIRST, simplify your fucking shit. No normie wants to read 50 trillion links of information.

SECOND, get rid of the sperglord non sequiturs and strained dot-connecting that undermine the good shit.

THIRD, choose your sources properly. This fucking board still sucks George Webb's nuts, even after he tried passing off the NGP VAN 7z as his own scoop. And this board still sucks Kim Dotcom's nuts, even though he's lied and self-promoted as recently as last year and even though he has a history of fabricating evidence (such as his RIAA email that had an improper time format and used the wrong fucking email address). Good sources include WikiLeaks and The Intercept.
>>
File: doing my part.png (480KB, 1560x545px) Image search: [Google]
doing my part.png
480KB, 1560x545px
>>133223515
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
it's almost like you lost all credibility when you quoted literal fake news that resulted in the firing of 3 (((employees))).
I already said i agreed with a lot of the meat of your previous post. In particular the healthcare part. It's been fun baiting you into replying to me. Bye bye now.
>>
>>133223858
sleep well
>>
>>133223658

To add: Here's what happens and why 4chan fails at anything more than video analysis:

Some channer finds something odd, maybe even a smoking gun, and presents it as a little kernel of truth.

4chan sperglords, usually with no technical training or social acumen, see it as a free-for-all and start adding layer upon layer of bullshit, implausible scenarios, and sometimes even easily debunked nonsense.

These outer layers are all the normies see.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.