[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, what's so bad about Civic Nationalism? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: nationalism-02.jpg (560KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
nationalism-02.jpg
560KB, 1000x666px
Seriously, what's so bad about Civic Nationalism? It's the next step to Rightist politics as a response to globalization. Are the people that regular this board really that retarded ?
>>
>>133211042
Milo is a civic nationalist.
>>
>>133211042
>It's the next step to Rightist politics as a response to globalization.
no, its one of the first steps of globalization.
>>
>>133211042
Civic nationalism has the same goals of International bolshevism.
>>
>>133211279
No , idiot. Globalization comes first, you need ethnic diversity for Civic nationalism to even be a thing.

There's also nothing wrong with globalization.
>>
>>133211340
That doesn't even make sense, stop dribbling down your chin and tell me clearly what the fuck you're trying to say?
>>
>>133211464
If path a and b both lead to the same destination, why bother with either, why not path c? Civic Nationalism is meme.
>>
>>133211620
>why bother with either, why not path c? Civic Nationalism is meme.

Nah son, you're just a crystallized idiot who STILL doesn't realize his low IQ arguments dont make any sense in relation to the topic at hand, go read some Political Science books before replying to me. Also kill yourself for good measure.
>>
> It's the next step to Rightist politics as a response to globalization.
>There's also nothing wrong with globalization.
>insults
haha ok kike
>>
>>133211042
Narcissim of small difference. NatSoc faggots would rather fight with their fellow nationalists because they disagree on what the nation should look like, than fight the people actively striving to have no nations at all. Leaving the globalists unopposed.
>>
>>133211042
It does not work in the long run. Sooner or later the ethicity that gave birth to the better culture becomes a minority and the migrants take contol of the land.

Not to mention the lower average IQ unless if you are importing Chinese or Japanese.
>>
>>133213871
Civic nationalism destroys nations. American nationalism which is not bound by ethnicity does not come even close to nationalism in homogenous society
>>
>>133213871
How can a migrant be a nationalist when he is nothing but opportunist who left his nation to help himself?

As soon as his host nation has a crisis the migrant will try to move to a better country. If he did not fight for Afganistan he sure as hell won't fight to defend France
>>
>>133211820
Well I'm not surprised that an 'civic nationalist' is also a condescending cunt. You're worse than an sjw. But what does it matter if your people become a complete minority as long as pajeet waves a flag for you, right?
>>
>>133211042
Post your skintone Abu, then we'll see if you're worthy of an answer.
>>
>>133211042
Civic nationalism to ethnic nationalism is what is adopting negroes in Africa to having your own family.

The benefits of our nations are for our people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.