[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Migrants becoming enriched by their African counterparts. Trial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: NoDiggity.png (679KB, 918x648px) Image search: [Google]
NoDiggity.png
679KB, 918x648px
African migrants have gone on a rampage after finding out that their asylum requests have been rejected. They responded by setting fire to their own tents and garbage piles.

Most media outlets are not even stating that it's the Africans. However, one interview showed other migrants and a volunteer SJW blaming them for the disturbance at the Moria refugee camp.
>>
>>133208821
Mudslimes and africans hate each other. The muds are more intelligent than the niggers so of course they are gonna get upset at the more animalistic africans.
>>
>>133208821
>>133208821
Of course they are pissed. Not only are they suckered by the smugglers into believing that jobs pour from the sky like rainwater in glorious Yurop, that they can't go back because they spent all their money paying smugglers, and then while stuck in glorious Yurop their aslyum requests get rejected too.

I'll be burning things down if that shit happens to me.
>>
Chimping out in this manner is not going to help their case. I get that it's frustration on their part. But these are exactly the kind of behaviours and individuals that we don't want to import.
>>
>>133209153
>believing that free money and white wonen pour from the sky like rainwater in glorious Yurop
Fixed
They have/had no intention of actually working, they are here for gibs and fickificki.
>>
File: Gimli_at_the_siege_of_moria.jpg (25KB, 261x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gimli_at_the_siege_of_moria.jpg
25KB, 261x400px
>>133208821
>at the Moria refugee camp.
>>
>>133208821
Such a pity the EU won't be distributing these charming young lads over its member states, just think of all the enrichment we'll have to miss out on!
>>
>>133209506
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQvxBKFEe7I

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAFYlynkJOA

Gibs.

>>133212142
F
>>
>>133209506
Pretty much.
Africa has a shitload of resources, if these people were actually industrious they'd stay there and take advantage of the fact that everyone around them is retarded.
>>
>>133208821
Isn't this a good thing for the West?
Everyone has a breaking point
>>
>>133208821
>Rapefugee dindu nuffen
>Dey good bois
>Want dat asylum in sheeeit

Fuck them. Arrest them all for criminal damage and arson, deport them back to their shitholes.

All these stories focus on the self inflicted misery of rapefugees, but ignore the locals who have had to suffer this illegal immigrant invasion.
>>
>>133208821
(((Humanitarian agencies))) are one of your greatest enemies.

(((Doctors Without Borders))) is a terrorist organization, despite their name they routinely fixate within certain borders aiding and abetting enemy factions.

Fuck them all.
>>
>>133213234
Public perception of them really changed a lot lately, too.
Used to be that the only complaints were about their embezzling, nowadays you often also hear complaints about them being involved in illegal activities and trying to undermine the democratic process.
>>
>>133208821

POUTSA RE ARAPHDES EKSW APO THN LESBO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.