[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck am I reading about? https://wikileaks.org/pod

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: podesta.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
podesta.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
What the fuck am I reading about?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57206

Conversation between Podesta and NSC Mike Froman (which uses a citigroup email server, only was nominated in 2013) emails involving Lynn de Rothschild, Bill Gates, Josh Brennan and a guy called Blair, possibly Tony Blair.

They talk about deep vet and executing Sunday plan

This is right after Obama was elected president.

Podesta also talks about talking with Denny to know what he thinks of Brennan. Probably Dennis Hastert?

Can someone help decypher what the hell is deep vet and this sunday plan.
>>
File: howdoishotweb.jpg (118KB, 964x632px) Image search: [Google]
howdoishotweb.jpg
118KB, 964x632px
>>133207901
stalking a kid
Kidnapping a kid
>>
File: 14528693.png (593KB, 545x872px) Image search: [Google]
14528693.png
593KB, 545x872px
take your pick about which one they are responsible for.
>>
>>133207901
>Podesta

Why do Jewish elites in USA have such retarded as fuck names anyways? Sounds like he's a pedo.
>>
>>133207901
>Probably Dennis Hastert?

Yes. The Podesta bros talks about Hastert a lot in their e-mails, and they always refer to him as Denny.
>>
>>133208082
But what the fuck is deep vets plan and why does Bill Gates and Lynn de Rothschild ahve to be in on it.
>>
>>133208015
>Pedosta
>>
can someone tell which Richardson is the one mentioned, looks like he and Podesta are handpicking the cabinet members with the help of citigroup
>>
>>133207901
They're simply talking about the vetting process for Director of CIA and Secretary of Defense.

The Lynn they are talking about does not seem to be Lynn de Rothschild. They are talking about putting this Lynn and Brennan through the deep vetting process before they are nominated to SecDef/CIA Director.
>>
>>133208294
Gates also doesn't refer to Bill Gates.

It's Robert Gates, who was Secretary of Defense under Bush/Obama.

I'm assuming he was in on the vetting process for a potential Director of CIA, and maybe his potential replacement.

The only thing of question is who this Lynn character might be.
>>
>>133208294
youa re correct, I found him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Lynn_III

Still, what about Bill Gates?
>>
>>133208415
>>133208294
Now I think I'm starting to get it.

Leon Panetta replaced Robert Gates as SecDef. Leon Panetta is "Lynn".

They were vetting Leon Panetta for the position of CIA Director, which he assumed 3 months after this e-mail exchange.

Case fucking closed.
>>
>>133208438
Not Bill Gates. Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates. Lynn is Leon Panetta, who became Director of CIA 3 months after that e-mail exchange, where they talk about vetting for Director of CIA.
>>
>>133208591
>>133208634
And Brennan's name is dropped because he was considered for Director of CIA in 2008 as well. They decided to go for Panetta, and Brennan was pushed to become Panetta's eventual replacement.
>>
>>133207901

Podesta wants to help pick the CIA director.

>Lynn has to see gates, but I think we can start on deep vet. I think brennan is independent of blair, but fine to ask denny what he thinks of him.

William J Lynn III. wants to vet and see if he works with Robert Gates. Brennan, and Dennis Blair (DNI )

They did not trust Brennan and if he was going to work with the Obama team so they wanted to do some serious background work on him.

Podesta was brought in to help set up the Obama WH, because Team Obama were literally in over their head post-election.
------Original Message------
To: [email protected]
Sent: Nov 14, 2008 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: Talked to him

Sorry. One more thing: Did he want to talk to Gates and Blair about Lynn and Brennan before we pull the trigger on deep vets, or should we go ahead? Blair has a call into me. Should I raise Brennan with him?

----- Original Message -----
To: '[email protected]' <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri Nov 14 21:00:46 2008
Subject: Re: Talked to him

Got it.

No more candidates for CIA and Dep SecDef then?

Work up Locke and other USTR candidates?

----- Original Message -----
To: Froman, Michael B [CAI]
Sent: Fri Nov 14 20:58:49 2008
Subject: Talked to him

Keen to execute sunday plan.
Put lynn and brennan in deep vet.
Still futzing with richardson.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
>>
>>133208919
what reasons could they have to distrust Brennan?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.