[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republicans don't want to educate the masses because they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1478021277946.png (691KB, 743x710px) Image search: [Google]
1478021277946.png
691KB, 743x710px
Republicans don't want to educate the masses because they are afraid they will lose their voter base.
>>
that's why trump won the educated white vote

kys
>>
It's because they're lib/dem propaganda institutions, not because they're afraid of truth.

Trust me, I lived in the US for a year
>>
File: 1477489346675.png (74KB, 617x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477489346675.png
74KB, 617x768px
>>133207291
sweetie, did you get your degree from Trump University?
>>
>>133207224
>massive student debt crippling the economy and a drastic reduction on spending due to this.
>pumping children with propaganda and lies
oh, just assume its to do with educating them makes them not vote for republicans, sure thing kiddo.
>>
File: 93 GORILLION_MRW.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
93 GORILLION_MRW.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>133207454
right wing retards btfo
>>
>>133207224
>watch the denigration of college campuses
>identity politics, communist indoctrination, riots, arson, self-inflicted hate-crimes, and endless white hatred
>conversely see the economic impact of college degrees being lowered in value while tuition and fees reach astronomic proportions
>point this out
>liberals suddenly declare me anti-intellectual
>wat
>"intellectual" college-educated liberals will continue to use Harry Potter and Star Wars references to describe their narrow and uninformed political views, completely unironically
>>
>>133207224
probably has something to do with the recent left-wing college controversies?
>>
>>133207454
> Trump won educated white males
> Trump also won uneducated whites
Wow drumpf btfo!
>>
>republican voters have more money on average
>democrats are more (((educated)))

Care to explain?
>>
File: Winniethepooh2011dvdrip.jpg (51KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Winniethepooh2011dvdrip.jpg
51KB, 720x400px
>>133207224
>McCarthy was right about everything
>>
In college now. Can confirm, teachers are commies. Probably 30-40% of any class is dedicated to my teachers bitching about Trump or capitalism. My History teacher literally gave the "the USSR wasn't REAL communism" speech when we got to WW2.
>>
File: privilege.jpg (337KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
privilege.jpg
337KB, 1366x768px
>>133207974
I have no idea why that might be.
>>
Why does more than 25% of the population need a degree? The workforce consists of more than degree qualified professionals.
>>
>shoulder lifetime of debt to get indoctrinated with no guarantee of employment
>"woah these idiots think the education system is bad"

t. fake news
>>
>>133207224
>dems vs reps
really wonder who could be behind this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.