[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I paid 80 dollars to release my anger in a controlled environment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 16

File: 116234515.jpg (614KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
116234515.jpg
614KB, 1024x681px
>I paid 80 dollars to release my anger in a controlled environment with musicians signed with (((record labels))) that also promote Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus
Can any of you here justify this?
>>
>>133206330
No, and I listen to metal.
>>
love metal but i hate the concerts full of degenerates
>>
>>133206330
Live music is expensive and loud and hurts my ears. Also all of the musicians I listen to right now are dead.
>>
You listen to mainstream bands that are shite, that's all.
>>
>>133206925
>le underground meme
>>
>>133206330
It's about enjoying yourself with friends. How are you this autistic? It's like going to a football game with your buddies, or watching a movie in the theater with your family. I can't believe people are actually too autistic to understand this.
>>
>>133206330
I don't know, vid related looks pretty comfy
how much do Wacken tickets go for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoYjtAX7w1M
>>
>>133207036
>going to rock/metal concerts is totally acceptable because it's 2017! are you a nazi or something?!?!
canada was a mistake
>>
>>133206330
>Goes to pleb tier concert
>Is disappointed

Wow color me surprised

/mu/ says hi and to get good
>>
>>133207368
That's not what he said at all, also Canada is bro-tier.
>>
>>133207368
I don't see how this relates at all to what I was saying. Have you never done something social with your friends?
>>
>>133207643
>because people sometimes go to a football game you have to justify kids and teens worshipping jewish approved musicians
>>
I only listen to aryan trve kvlt metal on small independent 100% certified non jewish labels
>>
>>133207736
I'm not justifying the "worship of jewish approved musicians", I'm saying that there is nothing wrong with going to a concert with your friends. It is exactly the same as going to a football game, where jew approved athletes play in jew owned teams in a jew approved sport.
>>
>>133207841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_vazQ9jM1U

Quebecois BM hype af.
>>
>>133207857
>I'm saying that there is nothing wrong with going to a concert with your friends
oh wait? I didn't say this either. So you pretend that I said that and then attacked me to justify your liberal fantasies
I'm saying the act of going to a rock concert is degenerate. I'm not attacking the act of socializing you idiot.
>>
>>133207933
Going to a rock concert is no different then going to a football game. How is this so hard to see?
>>
>>133206330
Never went to a concert.
>>
File: monarque_promo_pic_by_alexisbc.jpg (138KB, 900x626px) Image search: [Google]
monarque_promo_pic_by_alexisbc.jpg
138KB, 900x626px
>>133207905
Sorry anon, it's just ironic shitposting. BM is faggy as fuck. The only appeal is camp, as camp as the Village People. Grown people who dress up as pic related and pretend to worship Satan? topkek
>>
File: 144247232.jpg (446KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
144247232.jpg
446KB, 1024x724px
>>133208003
oh sure it's the same thing...
>>
>>133208197
Both are owned by jews, retard
>>
>>133208235
but the level of degeneracy is great in a rock/metal concert than in a soccer/football event
>>
>>133208197
I mean sure, watching to a weird metal concert is a little out of the normal, but there is nothing degenerate about going to one, nor any other kind of concert that doesn't promote degeneracy.
Compare it to football, where men put on brightly coloured tights to run balls across fields. It's not something super serious, it's something fun you can enjoy with your friends.
>>
>>133208350
football is literally watching sweaty niggers run around hugging each other. Soccer is less gay, but you're still giving your money to jews.
>Select all images with JEWelry
>>
If you're north of 25, you should only bother with live music that involves an orchestra.
>>
>>133207368
Are you trying to say that I can't go to metal concerts?
>>
>>133208549
if you go to metal concerts you are already immune to true information so there is no point of answering your rhetorical question
>>
>>133208350
No one takes anything a band says seriously, especially the bands you're showing pictures of. They don't go to concerts because they want to worship satan and overthrow the government with the power of cybernetic implants. No one cares about the lyrics. It's about enjoying the crowd, liking the sound of the music, and having a fun time.
>>
>>133207933
>oh wait? I didn't say this either.

Exept you did say that.
>>
>>133208136
the music is top fucking tier though that picture is pure cringe lmfao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFLyu5DeNYQ
>>
>>133208350
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>133208631
>No one takes anything a band says seriously
Yes they do. THey dress like them, buy posters and spend the entire day reading their interviews.
You clearly never had contact with real people.
>>
>>133208699
Sure, they dress like them while going to concerts. Have posters of them to show they like them. Read interviews with skilled performers. But no one who would be worth anything takes it seriously.
People in metal bands are normal people when they aren't performing, and so are the vast majority of their fans. It's a way to relax with your friends. How is this hard to understand?
>>
File: furute obama voters.jpg (82KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
furute obama voters.jpg
82KB, 600x406px
>>133208866
>But no one who would be worth anything takes it seriously.
when you are 15 or 16 these artists are your moral reference if you have bad parents
90% of americans and canadians have bad parents
>>
>>133208989
Wow. People who idolize rock stars of all people were going to find a group like this any way. Metal is vastly preferable to rap or pop music if they are going to act like this. Most of these kids do eventually grow out of these phases and become productive members of society anyways, so it's not a huge problem.
Also, what kind of kid actually uses metal bands as a moral reference? Like holy shit, what retards.
>>
>>133208650
It's ok I guess, but this is more my cup of tea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnYoEnu-3_Y
>>
>>133206330
>80 dollars
Try 800 dollars
>>
>>133209212
Haha skrewdriver fuck I havent listened to Ian Stuart since I was like 13.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4uRwiEZ4p8

you know fyrdung? great natsoc from sweden. His vocals are sick.
>>
>>133209159
Artists and celebrities have influence over youth and teen's behavior
welcome to the real world
>>
File: 1496299445897.jpg (45KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496299445897.jpg
45KB, 490x490px
>bullet for my valentine
topkek
>>
This is the only music you should listen to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrSJk58Erfk

Start up the rotors
Pack the leftist scum
Drop them in the oceans
Leave noone alive

Free your country
From the leftist scum
Forever free
Prosperous and proud
>>
>>133209542
No shit sherlock. That doesn't mean kids use GWAR as a guide to what is right or wrong. They are ultimately just having some innocent fun with their friends.
I'm confused at how this is hard for people to understand.
>>
>>133206330
A product for the masses that generates money and gets fed back into the economy in one form or another. All you're really saying is that you don't like this particular product.
>>
File: 558233513.jpg (473KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
558233513.jpg
473KB, 1024x665px
>>133209737
>innocent fun
99% of the time fun is not innocent if you are older than 12
>>
>>133209863
Those kids aren't going to dress like that past high school. And if they do, which the vast majority won't, they were never going to succeed at life anyways. It's honestly better they be metalhead than a white kid trying desperately to be a nigger.
>>
>>133206330
The Black-haired one next to the prominent redhead looks like she has seen sometheng disconcerting... that is all I can focus on when seeing this image.
>>
>>133206330
my only regret in terms of music is that I never got to see the misfits in the late 70s
>>
File: single moms of new world order.jpg (161KB, 976x732px) Image search: [Google]
single moms of new world order.jpg
161KB, 976x732px
>>133210031
I'm not understanding what you are doing in this thread, leaf.
>>
>>133209863
well desu they look 14. not much from 12.

nu-metal should be gassed regardless. slipknot coalchamber icp fags need to die and stop calling that music metal.
>>
>>133209863
>99% of the time fun is not innocent if you are older than 12
Smearing paint on your face and screaming in a concert hall is pretty fucking innocent. What are you trying to get at? Are you upset that these young teenagers are behaving like teenagers? Does the music genre upset you? Is this not NatSoc enough and society is crumbling because of this? What relevancy does any of this hold?
>>
>no early 90s rave
fucking uptight faggots lol
>>
>>133210261
>Smearing paint on your face and screaming in a concert hall is pretty fucking innocent.
according to germans having anal sex with 4 year old boys is innocent
You really have 0 word in this matter mate.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679-3.html
>>
>>133210190
What do you mean? I'm simply arguing that metal is not a societal issue, and is either a harmless phase kids go through or a hobby for the vast majority involved.
>>
>>133208607
M'lady
>>
>>133210336
What? Are you seriously saying he is not allowed to say something is innocent because some of his countrymen are sick fucks?
>>
>>133206330
>release my anger in a controlled environment
Grew out of this shit in my 20s permanently. Same as with rap music, it's a safe, socially acceptable way of projecting your insecurities and infantile behaviour.
Also, could never understand the reasoning behind taking girl to a concert in order to receive a blowjob later, when the only guy she dreams of blowing is the one on stage. These fucking places are always filled with 70-90 percent 'fighting age' men, no wonder system fucks us in the ass when they release their anger there
>>
>>133210386
not a society issue?
lolbertarians are really the new wave of moral relativists I was always afraid of. Next you are going to get hysterical and spread The Right of the Men to defend the right of every human being to attend metal concerts and use face paint.
>>133210525
Still no idea what you are doing in this thread. Are you the german using a proxy? I'm pretty sure he can answer by himself.
>>
>>133210336
The green party in the 70s and to this day are pretty insane. I still don't see the connection to you getting upset over 14 year olds. Also not using your geographic location pretty much is an instant give away that you're from a non-country.
>>
>>133209436
Anon, now you're making me feel bad. I'm not really a Nazi, either. But if you like that guys' voice, check out Joakim Thastrom from band Imperiet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssqmu-MYwBQ
>>
>>133208607
What is your classification of metal facistbro? It seems you have things confused. Every metalhead I met has been pro-white anti immigrant. If youre talking about gothic bullet for my valentine coal chamber slipknot korn faggotry than that is not metal.
Metal is uniquely white. Pagan metal is especially meta-spiritual. Real metal derives from classical music and influence.
>>
File: pepekeks.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
pepekeks.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>133210652
you must be a fellow leaf. reveal yourself.
>>
>>133210665
I've never seen any superior metal fan do something positive to society. Unless you consider sharing supporting Varg's larping habbit a useful thing.
I'm not 100% against metal but when people listen to it more than 2 or 3 times per month I believe it's destructive.
>>
Only music worth listening to live is classical/baroque.
Metal bands (and other popular genres of music) usually sound worse live than studio, so why not just listen to studio?
>>
File: AmazingAtheist.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
AmazingAtheist.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>133210795
W-well this- this is me.
>>
>>133210665
Pretty much depends. Metal artists are all blue-pilled fags.
Metalheads... eh, you have everything from white supremacists to SJWs.
I believe SJWs are more prevalent these days.
>>
>>133210854
the whole point I'm saying is kids don't go to concerts to listen to the music they go to concerts to have ''fun'' because they are attatched emotionally to those artists.
The artists speak for the youth, the youth like the idea of losing control in a public environment full of bodyguards because they are too afraid to do something that involves risk.
>>
>>133210602
What are you smoking? It's not an issue. Kids enjoy hanging out with friends and listening to music their parents don't approve of, what's new? Wearing black clothes and painting their faces when they go to a concert doesn't mean they are being corrupted.
Also, why are you questioning me debating with you? Were you expecting to make a thread and have no one answer your question?
>>
>>133210190
>ANDROGENIZED!
>>
>>133210795
Leaf, OP here. I want to apologise. The truth is I'm an angry child and I occasionally fap to my mothers moans when her black boyfriend gives her the BBC. Obviously the BBC is nothing compared to pure Canadian mountie sperm. I really wish she would just get leafed already.
>>
>>133210848
I have been listening to metal since I was like 10 years old. I have a good job etc what do you mean destructive? like I said, if you are talking about that gothic faggotry dressing up like a vampire than yeah, I agree. The people who do this are teenagers, you wont see a 30 year old metal head wearing spikes and shit.

It is a phase for the most part - especially in the late 90's with slipknot and korn hijacking what metal really is, another ((plot)) to degenerate the true quality and brilliance of real metal.

Say what you want about Varg but he has done more than you ever will.
>>
>>133210987
Aee you advocating kids acting aggressively in the streets where they could disrupt the lives of everyone else?
>>
File: IMG_1287.jpg (51KB, 661x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1287.jpg
51KB, 661x619px
Daily reminder the best metal bands are
>slayer
>Metallica
>mastodon
Honorable mentions:
>gojira
> kyuss
>>
>>133211078
>I have a good job etc
Like any George Soro?
Real metal doesn't exist you idiot. You have a less degenerate band vs a very degenerate band but it doesn't mean your ''redpilled'' Varg Larping is doing something positive to society
>>
>>133211094
>Aee you advocating kids acting aggressively in the streets where they could disrupt the lives of everyone else?
no shit you fukin leef. im relly angree that i cant be lik the othr pleb kids that hav fun. i dont know what im rely sayin but im angry an i cant expres myself
>>
>>133211094
Aggressiveness is just LARPing my dude.
90% of metalheads are pussies.
Also metalhead women are almost exclusively degenerate.
>>
That is why your should stick with classical music...
>>
>>133211184
>>Metallica
>>mastodon
suck
>>
>>133210977
Yeah metal today is fucking garbage, its not metal. Half of the 'metal' acts today are just emo kids crying with clean vocals and a whiney voice with random screams and some technical guitar riffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC6DvbEVHcI

Bathory - Blood Fire Death (1988) I grew up to this shit, my dad was huge into venom/bathory/slayer/sepultura/iron maiden etc. Bathory really hit the spot with me, thus black metal was born. Never turned back.

I listen to classical music and also traditional folk music. BM encompasses all of these genres in one aggressive interpretation.
>>
>>133211281
Metal is second best genre, while first being classical/baroque.
Sure, it's fanbase is cancer, it's artists are blue-pilled cucks for the most of the part, but they do make quality music.
>>
ITT:
>Kids doing kid things offends me because anything I don't like is degenerate
Imagine if you actually took this board seriously...
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (133KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
133KB, 600x451px
People think /pol/ is a huge hugbox where everyone praise everything as long as people involved are anti-immigrants

You are here to get insulted and your hobbies destroyed.
If you are desperate for societal approval go to a concert with your metalhead friends.

Here it is a music better than everything that ever came out of nordic countries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q
>>
>>133206330
You just don't understand teenage angst, OP. What are you like 30? You seriously have no idea how tough it is to be a teenager this day and age, especially if you're "different". I'm not trying to sound like a wuss, but that's how it is.
>>
>>133211267
Than surely LARPing at a concert is better than letting their anger build until they do something violent and stupid?
>>
>>133206330
Fuck man - you're just q fucking loser cuck. Nothing to do, so you try to shit on listening to metal and being social. You should know that metal guitarists have more skill in a finger, than you do in your entire pathetic, anti-social autistic life. Don't blame and lash out at others - where you failed yourself.

t. drunk in the morning and about to go to work.
>>
>>133211227
Ok so what should I be listening to since you are the authority on this subject. Pretty sure pagan metal is the only thing that holds any connection to our traditions.

Surely you won't say EDM, or rap.
>>
>>133206330
more like I paid 80 dollars to watch a concert through my smartphone.
>>
>>133211476
the anger will never go away you idiot
You don't have to release on the streets you have to do something positive to society
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

>>133211542
>Ok so what should I be listening t
how about not listening to anything for a few months and then discovering classical music?
>>
>>133211448
>The teeth
>>
>>133211448
If you think that music is high quality you're a loser. I like how you also are questioning my very presence in the thread and have stopped responding to me because you can't justify yourself.
Are you the typical delusional loser who leftists think we all are?
>>
File: A Real Birmingham Family statue.jpg (121KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
A Real Birmingham Family statue.jpg
121KB, 600x400px
>>133210190
Your pic name is bullshit tho, it's the availability of comfortable system dependency being actively promoted and enforced by the system itself which creates single mothers
>>
>>133211476
Yes, I agree that concerts are good things but really, metalheads aren't violent. At all.
>>133211411
There is some really good stuff. Iron Maiden for example. Or Judas Priest. Or Amon Amarth. Or Immortal.
I listen to traditional folk music when I go to sleep, it's like a lullaby. Not a multiculturalist, but it's nice getting to know each nation by its traditional music.
>>
>>133211646
Don't you think those kids will attend a liberal college or end up working for 11 dollars as a stripper?
That's their faith, unfortunately.
It's impossible to be decent and find decent people in metal/pop/rock environment.

>>133211675
>I listen to traditional folk music
Recommend some. It's been like 5 months since I don't listen to anything other than /pol/ parodies
>>
>>133211764
>I don't listen to anything other than /pol/ parodies
Jesus christ
>>
>>133211830
for 5 months.
For like 15~16 years I worked in the music industry. Believe me, it changes people's behavior. It's not an innocent ''fun''. The amount of misery I've seen with my own eyes is more than you could ever image
>>
>>133211586
I own all of bachs organ works on vinyl. Bach is the #1 inspiration for pretty much all of any good metal you will hear. If you read my posts you will see I listen to classical.

Paganini, Wagner, Bach, Orf, Liszt.
One of the first bands that made me want to learn guitar was Cacophony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_U-w0NpIYM

They do literally classical styled music via metal. It's amazing. Jason Becker is a legend. He got Lou Gehrig's disease by the age of 20 or something stupid like that, his short career ended way too soon. Super talented mother fucker.
>>
>>133211889
How the hell could you go from 15 years in the music industry to listening only to /pol/ parodies? Why did you not articulate something similar regarding your experience earlier?
>>
>>133211447
>Imagine if you actually took this board seriously...
Imagine releasing your anger on a Cambodian pottery forum in a safe environment filled with degenerates that also promote dickgirls and genocide
Can any of you here justify this?
>>
>>133211764
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN3MZeuv8ow
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4coa2Vb_Fo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJCxTgrbB6c
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7CseTNRZ_0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPFabRaQI-0
I just type "(nation) traditional music".
If anyone has more effective methods of finding let me know.
>>
>>133211764

>Recommend some. It's been like 5 months since I don't listen to anything other than /pol/ parodies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ePqXyjQ9E
>>
>>133211764
this is scarily accurate. i speak from experience.
>>
>>133211979
It's impossible to appreciate Bach and listen to metal at the same time
As much as there is talent and some degree of beauty in some guitar songs after you understand Bach and Mozart you simply don't find Marty Friedman, old Malmsteen or Steve Vai anything but garbage
If you are too passionate about metal you shouldn't even be discussing this subject because you are emotionally attached to the artists
>>
>>133207368
>Everything is degenerate you can only read non-fiction, work out, or go to work
KYS
>>
>>133212035
/pol/ parodies have a thing in reality and it's funny. I like things like this too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iohMOMZGMjU
It's gives me inspiration

>>133212050
>>133212094
thanks
>>
>>133211764
>It's impossible to be decent and find decent people in metal/pop/rock environment.
How could you be this delusional if you "worked in the music industry for 15 years"? I'm seriously doubting your claims.
>>
>>133212050
the first croatian folk song reminds of me of Mafia 1 soundtrack (based on italian/french musicians)
very nice
>>133212368
99,9% of music producers, sound engineers are scammers. They lie when they say positive things about ''all kind of music genres''. In fact they are like sad clowns pretending to have fun
>>
File: 1477340976902.png (245KB, 455x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477340976902.png
245KB, 455x512px
>25 posts by this ID

how upset could one individual be?
>>
>>133211184
You are beautiful, thoughts on last 3 mastobate albums?
>>
>>133212172
Hahaha, nah man. I understand that two bars of a Bach tune could be made into 100 metal songs. His chord progressions are unreal. At the same time, I enjoy that aggression that comes through in the modern time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVoFLM_BDgs

you telling me this bach tune is not pure fucking black metal inspiration?

This tune is absolutely fucking amazing.
>>
>>133206330
Which concert bombing did you do? Or are you saying you bought the tickets and are going to explode soon?
>>
>>133212482
What are you even talking about? How does that likely untrue anecdote relate to your claim you can't meet decent people in a metal/pop/rock environment?
Also, what kind of role did you fulfil in the music industry? You seem pretty bitter about it.
>>
>>133212591
>that aggression
exactly. You like it because you feel something strange/different when listening to metal
It's not due to its music quality it's about how it makes you feel.
Rock/Metal is playing with emotions and it's usually towards anger
>>
>>133212719
All good music plays towards emotions.
>>
>>133210848
I've never seen a self-professed fascist do anything positive for modern society.
>>
>>133206330
80$?! Try 450$
>>
>>133211184
>Metallica

Not since Cliff Burton died in that accident, once Cliff died, Metallica died. All of the best songs were written by Cliff. Also, no sepultura? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BOHpjIZyx0

Sepultura and Slayer are untouchable late 80's.
>>
File: 20170401_233529.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170401_233529.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Local, lesser-known, and older bands in small places are much more fun. And most of the people attendance seem to give more of a damn about the music instead of the novelty of the show.
Pic somewhat related. Surf punk, not metal. Point still stands.
>>
>>133207133

Not sure if you're still lurking, but the tickets are 220€, upped it from 120€ laat year because of reasons.
I really like it there, going there for the fifth time this year.
>>
>>133212887
i like the instrumentation of metal but the shitty scream singing ruins it for me nearly all the time
>>
>>133206330
Metal is as much degenerate as rap. Please dont call yourself white if you listen to this shit.
>>
>>133212806
The Baroque period had violent musicians still it's nothing compared to Metal. Rock and metal are almost exclusively related to anger and rebellion not to beauty. Baroque/classical composers were concerned about beauty. The sense of beauty was lost when jazz and blues became popular. In the 50s and 60s celebrating rebellion and ugliness became the default for western society
>>
>>133212719
Yeah well you should be angry too facistbro. No other music will incorporate classical and traditional melodies and chord progressions, you wont find it in top 40. At least we are influenced by tradition and not degeneracy like trap music that our youth are listneing to.

Thing about BM is that most of the projects are 1 man bands, they play all the instruments, everything themselves! True passion for 0 reward. Black metal artists get no money or gain for doing what they do. They do it because its a calling from blood. I make black metal and only make about 40$ a month if im lucky, its like church for me, I enjoy creating something from nothing. I release content every 3 months or so. Been playing guitar and other instruments since I was able to walk.
>>
>>133213094
fair enough, but what else would work on this style of music? justin bieber vocals? lmao. You need to scream at least abit. Sepultura and Slayer you can still understand them at least.

It's not full on death metal growls, you can still make out the lyrics.
>>
>>133213207
Not all metal and rock is about anger and rebellion, the vast majority isn't.
>>
>>133213233
>They do it because its a calling from blood
They are lost just like people that attend their concerts.
There are talented musicians in the metal scene but they get lost either because of record labels of because of themselves
There is no sane person in this field. If you want to listen to someone who watched everything from 14 year old talented kids to very virtuous metal guitarists go insane you'll quit this and find something to listen and to do in your life
Every single of them don't last 5 years in this. They either sell their souls or go insane. Sometimes both
>>
>>133213460
What position in the music industry are you claiming you had?
>>
>>133213565
That's not important.
The Norwegian black metal scene was born in what? 1987~88? in less than 5 years the scene died. Varg killed that guy because within 2 years(I believe it was in 1991). In 1992 were already trying to kill each other and making stupid gay rape treats.
These people don't last, they either end up poor playing in clubs for 20 bucks or selling their soul to a record label.
>>
>>133211764
>Don't you think those kids will attend a liberal college or end up working for 11 dollars as a stripper
Tbqh with you the people I saw on the 'One love Manchester' concert singing along with 'Don't Look Back In Anger' seem to be far worse to me than any stripper could possible be
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1382299
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.