[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The White Race™ is a Meme White Supremacists believe they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: netblankes.jpg (907KB, 1632x2200px) Image search: [Google]
netblankes.jpg
907KB, 1632x2200px
The White Race™ is a Meme

White Supremacists believe they can be unconscionable cunts and it's okay because being White means they are really noble and cool. White Supremacists are fucking morons. They go on about IQ distribution but I''d be willing to bet that every one of them here have learning difficulties and Attention Deficit Disorder, imagining themselves *White* is the only thing that bouys their impoverished self esteem.
>>
File: The_Bhatti.jpg (122KB, 927x695px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bhatti.jpg
122KB, 927x695px
Yeah in reality whites come from albinos but they are too ashamed to admit it. Because their "inferiors" can create them.
>>
>>133192935
Red pill me on Yakub /pol/.
>>
sage slide threads
>>
File: f4f4321_w.jpg (89KB, 412x560px) Image search: [Google]
f4f4321_w.jpg
89KB, 412x560px
>>
File: Albino derived pajeets.jpg (397KB, 1510x800px) Image search: [Google]
Albino derived pajeets.jpg
397KB, 1510x800px
>>133193124
Yakub is your same biblical Jacob. Europeans sucked at prounouncing things correctly so the syllables were changed for them. Jesus was Issa. Michael was Mikhael. Gabriel was Jibrael. And Satan was Shaitan.
>>
Italians having logical creativity, Germans having industriousness and the English having an intelligent sensibility are neither memes, nor untrue, nor is a form of supremacy.

If white men weren't superior, you wouldn't need the state to incentivise diversity quotas.
>>
>>133192821
Stormfags live like niggers in a world created by superior intellects.
White skin is totally coincidental.
>>
>>133192821
You're the unconscionable cunt. You reject reality and truth. Your perspective is built only on the literal memes that are beamed into your pre frontal cortex by your television set, not upon truth.
We've all considered your point of view and understand it implicitly because we have to because it's poured down our throats too. But we overcame it for the sake of reason and the truth, you didn't and you can't see our point of view because your hooked on nonsense.
If you don't develop then your whole life is worse than wasted, you've spent it hooked on literal evil and it would have been better for you if you'd never existed.
Scumbag. Now get out,
>>
File: 1438786157354.jpg (650KB, 1020x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1438786157354.jpg
650KB, 1020x1564px
>>133193418

When you design a game that plays to your strengths and then deride anyone who doesn't play it well you're a cunt. When you simply don't realise this fact, you're a fucking idiot. If Australian Identity depends on what you've just said to support it, Australia is fucking doomed. Snow niggers only squatted in the rest of the worlds living rooms because they had industrialed the act of killing.

Now EVERYONE has AK47's
>>
>>133194247
We didn't design the economy, the economy designed us. You are a blue pilled moron if you haven't realised it's trading cultures, not necessarily white cultures, which are intelligent

>le society is designed against non white people
Shut the fuck up and fuck off to your own lands then because everyone here knows how untrue and dumb this argument is.

>inb4 no counter arguments
>>
>>133194247
You're right white people are EVIL for building societies as they are, we should look to the greatness of African societies and instead implement a system of immediate self indulgence, violence and the total abhorrence of decency.
Truly we have much to learn from the peoples who made Detroit such a wonderful place to live after taking it from the white scum that owned it before.
>>
File: Topcat.jpg (53KB, 343x351px) Image search: [Google]
Topcat.jpg
53KB, 343x351px
>>133194593

>le society is designed against non white people

This is a good example of how you lot can't disguise or hope not to betray your own inadequacies. I never said that and I never alluded to it. What I'm talking about is a congenital inability to *not* be subjective and incredibly narrow minded. Australians can be incredibly quick witted but that's not such a great quality when you consider how far thought needs to go in a tiny mind.
>>
>>133194140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOf3s70w-c
>>
>>133195013
That's not a counterargument and that's a fucking lie that everyone can see

>>133194247
>When you design a game that plays to your strengths and then deride anyone who doesn't play it well you're a cunt.
You very and explicitly gave me the "white people designed society against non white people" conspiracy. You are literally backflipping and denying you tried to argue something that retarded on /pol/..

You're now playing the victim, help, help the mean Australian strawmanned me! Well, not really, you just started spouting dumb conspiracy theories.

You completely ignored my point about any and all merchant cultures turning out intelligent because you completely understand how obvious that is and how easily it invalidates your dumb white patriarchy conspiracy theory.

You can now sit there and feel dumb.
>>
>>133194904

Detroit was abandoned by your great *white* industrialists and they abandoned a lot of your *kin* when they did it.

White Nationalism is an utter fallacy and it won't redeem you in the eyes of intelligent Euros, they don't want your genes shitting up the admixture.
>>
>>133192821
>but I''d be willing to bet
Of course you would you dumb nigger
>>
>>13319558

>You can now sit there and feel dumb.

hehe, yeah, nah
>>
>>133195675
I 1000% agree bruh fuck these racist assholes when white scum have done nothing and are the reason scoiety sucks man when you look at africa we was much better than white bitches and there shit societys they just steal our histroy and shit but we woke now whites never do nothing and they never done nothing
>>
>>133192821
>White Supremacists are fucking morons.

Old news kid.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.