[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

one less nigger in america. you wellcome burgers. http://w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

one less nigger in america. you wellcome burgers.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/10/536422718/8-arrested-in-beating-death-of-22-year-old-american-visiting-greece
>>
>>133191331
Why not archive? https://archive.is/Vvju5
>>
>>133191371
thank you based nord
>>
thank you greece
>>
>golden dawn
>most antisemitic country in europe
>people beat up niggers and fags
>stronk orthodoxy
why is greece so based?
>>
FORGIVE DEBNTS
>>
report + sad, stop sucking Anglo cock
>>
>>133191331
Daddy America ain't gonna let this one slide you fucking homo. We don't like niggers so we're glad you took care of one for us, but we do like Americans so somebody's gotta pay one way or another. Thank you for the pest removal and fuck those guys, everybody's going to jail. AMERICA
>>
>>133191331

the bad thing is that americuck's news outlets will portrait that nigger as a hero and not as the guy who sucker-punched the bouncer.
>>
Why is this a good thing?

He seemed like an ok guy, I just can't see myself celebrating the death of him for simply being black.
>>
>>133191331
Nice.
>>
File: nigger_crime.jpg (532KB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_crime.jpg
532KB, 616x5370px
>>133195468
He was a nigger... What do you mean?
>>
>>133195468
welcome to /pol/, where your melanin levels dictate your worth as an individual
>>
>>133195468
Look. He sperged out being a nigger and got what he deserved.
>>
>>133195682
>inb4 t. nigger
>>
>>133195468
https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/

read this, its long, but read it

after you're done, and hopefully havent punched a few holes in your walls, you will understand, a dead nigger is nothing in comparison of what they have done to our people
>>
File: olpcfr.png (367KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
olpcfr.png
367KB, 600x600px
Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

https://discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil out veyy
>>
Thank you, based senpai
>>
>>133195690
>CBS News, citing witnesses, says Henderson and his friends "wanted to take a photo with the waitress, which angered one of the bouncers."

Probably degrading a young female waitress with his niggering, then when the bouncer told him to stop he probably said something like: MUH COMPETITION NIGGA U SCUUUUUURD OF COMPETITION.
>>
>>133191331
thank you
>>
>10 people follow one guy as hes leaving a bar and beat him to death
>/pol/ defends this
>>133195690
>implying you wouldn't sperg out 10 times worse literally saying you fucked everyone in the bars mum last night since your only social interaction is 4chan memes
>>
File: 1294131328899.gif (42KB, 193x217px) Image search: [Google]
1294131328899.gif
42KB, 193x217px
nignog was under the assumption he had carte blanche to nigg internationally and got fucking murdered my enraged south euros

news like this will make other niggs weary in coming to the area, it's all good news

too mad for the person who did it as they will judge him as hard as for a murder of an actual human
>>
File: african dinner.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
african dinner.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>133196181
Stop projecting nigger.
>>
>>133191331
Thanks man, we owe you one!
>>
>>133192123
Because they lost half their country to a bunch of Muslim Greeks, Kurds, Arabs and Armenians being led by an Albanian all of whom were larping as Turks, resulting in Greece being cucked out of becoming a European great power

So they're violently ready to defend what land they have left and are deeply hostile to outsiders
>>
>>133196181

Wasn't 10, they were 8. A British with Serbian roots, 6 Serbians, and a Greek. And he wasn't 1, they were 5.
>>
>>133196661
what is going on in this gif
>>
>>133200136
From what i can understand, it's a nigger eating another nigger's cut leg
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.