[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you're on the list? >Rex 84, short for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: bang.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bang.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Do you think you're on the list?

>Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a classified scenario and drill developed by the United States federal government to detain large numbers of United States citizens deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the President declared a "State of National Emergency".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84
>>
>>133185764
I don't see why I wouldn't be. I even have an FBI file.
>>
>>133185947

storytime?
>>
>>133185764
Compared to COINTELPRO and Operation CHAOS that's nothing.

On the other hand, that was right before Iran-Contra which was wildly illegal lulz. In a few decades we're going to find out the really bad shit the CIA got up to back then.
>>
File: 1498016381311.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1498016381311.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>133185764

>implying everyone who's posted on /pol/ at least once isn't already on multiple lists
>>
>Possible reasons for such a roundup were reported to be widespread opposition to a U.S. military invasion abroad, such as if the United States were to directly invade Central America.[1][2][3]

Unless you're a FARC supporting leftist, you're probably not on this list.
However, there probably is another list.
>>
>>133185996
I din du nuffin. Just saying if I don't give a shit about knowing I'm on a list then you shouldn't be worried that you probably are as well.

I might or might not also work on a tiny part of the software that helps track you.
>>
Big deal, this literally happened in WWII to Japanese-American citizens. It is not outrageous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM
>>
>>133185764
I remember a thread on /k/ about this. An intelligence anon basically said they expect a few cities in the midwest to come under control of a Big Boss type.
>>
>>133186504
>Even caring at this point

That list is so big you'd have the military rounding up thousands of their own
>>
>>133185947
>I even have an FBI file.

you're not special everyone has an FBI file
>>
>>133185764

No. I am the one who knocks.
>>
File: 1478399977553.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478399977553.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>1984

OP it was a list of commies to round up in case the cold war heated up, it's not 1984 and we hate commies
>>
>>133187240
That's an assumption I agree with. But not everybody has been investigated. I didn't get indicted and I can still buy guns so obviously there are people worse off than myself, but I'm for sure on a list.
>>
>>133185764
Im in krautistan so probably not

>>133187099
Nice, an outer haven
>>
I know I am, but I've already been neutralized so I'm no longer a threat. And no - I'm not off my meds - but I do now suddenly have mysterious cancer. :(
>>
>>133187416
sounds like you're the one that gets cozy and watches netflix while vaping
>>
>>133187591
Maybe then, the government never throws away anything.

Now it's a list of anyone who has ever posted something along the lines of "I need my AR15 to defend myself if the government comes for my guns"

Like, do you think /pol/ are the only ones who plan for SHTF situations? The government has entire departments devoted to doing nothing but making sure they stay in control in a SHTF situation. Often, that will mean quickly shutting down anyone who might cause problems before they can.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.