[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw liberals would've stayed in power if she kept

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 77

>tfw liberals would've stayed in power if she kept her mouth shut
>>
>>133180522
She unintentionally saved the west lol
>>
who? what'd she say?
>>
>>133180522
Liberals are colossal fuckups. They usually double down when they are exposed. In fact, aren't wars usually started when they're just about to get exposed.
>>
>>133180522
>i know women have it rough all over the world
>BUT we need to talk about the real threat
>online video game rape and bullying!
>you have no idea what LITERAL rape culture is like until you have been to America
>The day the U.N hosted a slaneeshi whore and professional victim
Scared to see how the other timelines turned out
>>
>tfw she's already getting fat with those bowling wings of hers that she's trying ot do anything to stay relevant before becoming a ham planet herself

Guarantee you she'll announce someone "popped the question," An they're getting married by November
>>
File: IMG_7103.jpg (67KB, 960x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7103.jpg
67KB, 960x664px
>>133180522
Liberals would have stayed in power if she kept her legs shut, is more like it.
>>
>>133180522
>>133180725
the fucked up thing is that this is true. this was the beginning of people waking up. this was the beginning of populism in the west. it all started because some jewish chick decided to go after NEET's video games and they were the first ones to finally stand up and say "fuck no, you filthy liars!". they literally won that fight and it all spiraled from there
>>
>>133181295
Did they honestly believe autistic nerds would bend over so easily?

They took down the INFPs of table top gaming, poetry and virtually all of the humanities. They can force the hands of alpha INTJ's in businesses and leadership positions. But there's no way they could take down INTPs. Anti-social personality disorder with asperger's and nothing to lose or gain. It was bound to happen this way.
>>
You made a thread for this? What are you trying to slide?
>>
>>133181189
I really hope this girl is acutely aware of her place in history and the fact she is directly responsible for starting the chain of events ending in Trumps presidency. I wonder if she even could honestly grapple with that concept.
>>
File: 155622.png (217KB, 660x387px) Image search: [Google]
155622.png
217KB, 660x387px
>>133180915
first day here?
>>
>>133180915
a few years ago, around 2013 (maybe?) before the days of trump, this entitled bitch was making youtube videos to lobby video game designers to change their games by making them more feminist and female oriented. she made these well-produced, one sided, totally BS videos and it was at a time when populism absolutely 100% did not exist. companies were buying up everything she had to say. they were promising more "progressively" themed story lines the same way hollywood and marvel today are trying to "branch out" into feminist and multicultural territory.

the autistic NEETs weren't having that shit though. and as the primary consumer of video games, this was the one area where they actually had some political pull. they lobbied and they organized here and on other platforms (like reddit back when it was still somewhat-sort-of cool) and spread the fucking word.

when that happened, her and some other women who were involved in this scene began to get some mean messages from the big bad internet men. MSM picked up the story and ran clips of her pearl-clutching and playing this horrible victim card just because she got a few nasty emails. it literally became national news that this entitled feminist cunt got "misogynistic messages" in her inbox on youtube or whereever else. until then, this shit had always flown, but with an army of autistic NEETs, who have nothing better to do, defending their prized video games (their last bastion of sanity in a world gone mad), the word of how skewered and shitty the MSM reporting was got out.

Milo Yiannopoulos jumped on board and basically started his career by attacking this woman. from that, and even though many on this board don't like him, from Milo, the whole idea of a "new right" or "populism" began to spread like wildfire. this may be "the great meme war" now, but it began as just a few losers dug in and dedicated to protecting the last comfort they had left in a world that turned against them, fucking XBox games
>>
>>133180915
Bitched about sexism in Mario, people realized her and her ilk are stupid, turned many people conservative.
>>
Nah, we know games have been fucked for a while and they just made ot easier to expose
>>
>>133182088
Nice digits, I never followed gamer gate or any of that online feminism stuff with Sarkesian

>>133182198
thank you good sir
>>
File: 1499225204677.jpg (137KB, 1006x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499225204677.jpg
137KB, 1006x1024px
>>133180915
she shouldn't have fucked with video games
>>
File: crx981ou8aqpmaz-2.png (872KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
crx981ou8aqpmaz-2.png
872KB, 750x750px
whatever anyone wants to say about him, gamergate IS the place where the modern "trump movement", or "populism", or "whatever you want to call it" began. and it wouldn't have happened if this man wasn't there promoting the cause, calling out the MSM on their bullshit, and saying "we need to finally listen to the straight white male basement dwelling NEETs on this one!"

it is a fact that he was in on the ground floor of this thing. and it's hard to look back at the stuff he was saying then and realize just how outrageous and controversial it was at the time (our society was literally way more cucked than it is now). but he was out there and doing it. sadly he will probably never get the credit he deserves for it but he did do his part to save western civilization and he did it in a big way
>>
>>133180915
Gamers don't take shit from women
>>
>>133182489
crazy as it sounds, it may well have been the straw that broke the camel's back. literally the best timeline
>>
File: Anita.jpg (34KB, 320x268px) Image search: [Google]
Anita.jpg
34KB, 320x268px
>>133180522
>tfw you are so repellent, so obviously fake and manipulative that you destroy everything you defend by association
>>
>>133182640
lmao guess what else they don't take from women....
>>
>>133182576
Gamergate would have happened without your precious degenerate faggot.
>>
>>133180522
It's pretty important to make sure there aren't sexy butts in video games anymore.
>>
>>133182198
>(like reddit back when it was still somewhat-sort-of cool)
This the only thing keeping this explanation from being 10/10 reddit was never cool
>>
>>133182576
he just comes across as a money grabbing attention whore, although I applaud him for helping expose the marxist terrorists at Berkley
>>
>>133181189
Most people when talking about Gamergate still don't know that everything started when a game developer started sleeping with many gaming-industry reporters so she could have better reviews and thus better sellings, when people found out it was a big scandal and then Anita appeared screaming "muhsoginy".
>>
>>133182809
nope, you're totally wrong dude. there was nobody NOBODY willing to stand up to these people. his reporting was a huge deal in that whole thing. he was the ONLY guy that tried to bring their side of the story to the masses and gave them a fear hearing and once he did right-wing media picked up on it, and the public in general called out the MSM for their shit. it all spiraled forth from there. you can dislike him for being a degenerate fag or whatever, but the credit where its due goes to him, no matter how much you hate him, it won't change the fact that it legit was him there and he made a serious fucking ripple in the world that seems to have effected literally everything that ever came after it
>>
>>133183042
yeah there were kind of two camps of gamergate. one camp was concerned about "ethics in gaming journalism" and the other was more concerned about the political correctness and feminist ideology seeping into video games. the latter was the group with the bigger numbers though and the one that ultimately ended up winning that fight, which really opened the doorway for everything that came after. gamergate was a fucking amazing thing and probably the history books will never fucking acknowledge or even understand the impact it had
>>
>>133180522
>this is what gooble gobbles actually believe
yeah, and moot left 4chan because of goober gate too right?
go back to 8gag
>>
>>133182930
WRONG! this is obviously coming from someone who hasn't been around on the internet for very long. reddit was really cool at one point. at one point its founders and creators openly stated that it was intended to be "a bastion of free speech on the internet". it played a major part in the whole gamergate thing, as a lot of that was organized from /r/kotakuinaction (i think i spelled that right). also they had a lot cool or controversial subs back then like /r/coontown, /r/gasthekikes, /r/philosophyofrape, /r/watchpeopledie, /r/fatpeoplehate and much, much more. they also used to be big libertarians and ron paul fans on the main subs. it was a nuts place, even more subversive and controversial than present day 4chan, legit. so no man, just no. you are just wrong. reddit was once a really really cool place.
>>
>>133183089
>>133183439
>>133183815
I can't even tell if this is bait or there are people this invested in reddit/gamergate shit
>>
>>133180915
she started the great meme war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoarSxqMavY
>>
File: 980x.jpg (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
28KB, 420x420px
>>133180522
I was thinking about this too. Everything literally fucking started with gamergate. LMAO.
>>
>>133182930
>>133183815

even as late as 2015 the reddit userbase basically revolted against their former CEO when they realized she was a raging SJW and wanted to censor the site.

unfortunately, after they successfully ousted her (which was at least in part because of their protestations) they rehired the even bigger cuck steve huffman, and now it's a left-wing shithole.
>>
>>133183971
dude it's not bait, gamergate was a BIG deal. i don't expect anyone to understand if they weren't there and a part of it. it was like The Left was totally invulnerable before that. the MSM was god that was always believed. they never got called out, on a large scale, for their bullshit skewered reporting. and the feminist lobby was so powerful that every target they went after capitulated to their demands. video games were the first time they finally got told "NO" and it literally emboldened people and paved the way for populism. it's not bait and it's not troll. i don't expect everyone to believe, but the people who were there and remember will know
>>
>>133180522
Challenging her = victimizing her. Cunt.
>>
>>133184339
You are underaged and spend way too much time on the internet
>>
>>133184339
It's true, after Obama won in 2012 it seemed inevitable that the left would win. GG in 2014 gave us hope and look where we are now.
>>
>>133180915
first world feminist who whined about misogyny in video games
game journalists kept trying to force her down everybody's throats, which made the problem even worse
this caused tons of people to distance themselves from feminism and social justice, and also the rise of several influential YouTubers
gamers (correctly) realized that the media coordinates together to push narratives and distort the truth
>>
its funny too because today youtube is like the bastion of right-wing populism, and that in a lot of ways started with her too. there were political channels on youtube before her, but once she started her shit every mainstream schmo on youtube who made videos about videogames, or pop culture, or youtube drama, or anything suddenly started talking about her and talking shit about her. suddenly these random kids from across the country who just happened to have millions of youtube followers (like mr repzion for example) were political pundits and their millions of subscribers, most of whom were ignorant to politics before this, were suddenly getting redpilled.

and after that, there was suddenly a market for politics on youtube and you saw an EXPLOSION of politically themed channels.

that really is where it started. OP is 100% right. the rise of populism can 100% be tied to this jewish bitch and her protestations over video games not being "feminist" enough.

it brought politics, and particularly a hatred of feminism and left-wing political correctness to a generation and a demographic of people who before that were totally ignorant of what was happening
>>
>>133181839
Fuck yes INTP masterrace. Now either kill me or leave me alone forever
>>
>>133181839
>did they believe autistic nerds would roll over that easily?
Yes, because they'd had literally zero opposition until PlayerPortal.
>>
>>133181189

Whores fucking obliterate everything with their corruption. Thank you, filthy whore.
>>
>>133184489
yeah what a great rebuttal. obviously the truth of the fact that anita sarkeesian indirectly led to the dissolution of your previously unflappable feminist empire fucking pisses you off! praise be to sarkeesian! harbinger of trumpian politics! i remember i watched every one of her videos she made and was fascinated. she was a major redpill for me. before that i was like kind of independent / on the fence and then i saw her and was like "wtf omfg im literally a misogynistic fucking republican now!". and i was't the only one. millions of other people had the same experience. she really highly epitomized everything that we DIDNT want to see the world become!
>>
I have a saying that has not failed me yet:

"The bigger the hoops, the bigger the Ho."
>>
>>133182198
You left out the part about Zoe Quinn and Gamergate.

I think Gamergate was the biggest blow. It's what swapped /v/ from being the biggest board to /pol/ and really got everyone against the media.
>>
>>133184111
Nice digits, but you're implying that reddit hasn't always been a left wing echochamber
>>
>>133185537
>yeah what a great rebuttal

>gets exposed
>laughs it off with sarcasm
>>
>>133185537
No I think it's hilarious that you see the world through the eyes of a black vs white/sjw vs redpill culture war. I'm liberal but I don't give a shit about any of that, it doesn't have any relation to my life
>>
File: 1499717138937.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1499717138937.png
280KB, 646x595px
>>133181189

Explain? I remember GamerGate vaguely but didn't really care because I didn't play video games back then

>started playing computer games a week ago
>intel i7 quad core computer
>realized my graphics card literally had 25mb of memory
>mfw installing new fancy card with 2 gigs and GDDR5
>can finally play Skyrim and Paradox games
>>
File: Yiannopoulos.png (58KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Yiannopoulos.png
58KB, 200x200px
>>133185414
yeah it was at this point that they really started pushing their shit hard and everyone had kowtowed to them in the past. they just thought "we are unstoppable. we can say and do whatever we want". they literally still haven't got the memo that shit has changed but i presume they started to understand somewhat when trump won office. that's part of why they're so fucking PISSED now. they were so INVULNERABLE. nobody ever thought there would be another right-wing president again. that's why nobody even questioned it when the media said "hillary has a 99% chance of winning!". everyone, even republicans, were like "yeah, probably true, but wouldn't it be nice if she lost??" fucking NEETs man, fucking NEETs. and milo yiannopolous, they really were the ones that set this train in motion. so many of the people who desperately cling to "right wing populism as the savior of the western world" (which it rightly is) want to shit all over NEETs and Milo but yet they wouldn't even have what they have today if not for them. we would 100% have hillary in office and more of this left-wing fascistic bullshit that nobody else was strong or ballsy enough to stand up to in 2013-2014!
>>
>>133180522
I've actually thought about this.
How the libtards could have kept riding the high of cuckservatives and nosey bible thumpers annoying everyone and could have kept slipping through regulations.
Instead, they wanted to control every aspect of people's lives, including mundane shit like games, food, how people talk, what movies people like. They got caught projecting themselves onto conservatives and turned out to be 10x worse than anyone else.
Imagine if they never flooded onto the internet and started undermining every last discussion forum, game, and video site. 4chan (and internet users in general) would have never given a single shit about politics outside of /new/.
Invading the internet was the final straw that caused all of their problems in 2016. It was bad enough that they ran every person they considered undesirable out of every public place. The undesirables retreated into their cave and the libtards pulled them back out to shame them even more so the trolls picked up a brick and busted their fucking Communist skulls open.
>>
>>133182198
Fuck dude tbis is the most succinct summary of gamergate I heard I tried three times to fugure it out on wokipedia, encyclopedia dramatica amd mainstream news and none of them summarized it so clearly. Thank u anon .5 internets to you
>>
>>133182576
yeah, I don't really care if Milo has turned into 'le alt lite based faggot XD'
I appreciate what he did. From my perspective, the days of 2014 were a very bleak time, and he was one of the few voices challenging the SJW hivemind. Thanks to his articles, I was following the Trump movement early on in summer 2015 while my boomer relatives were fawning over Cruz and Rubio.
Maybe Trump hasn't entirely lived up to everyone's expectations, but I'm still happy, that at least there has been a shift in our trajectory, from where we were headed before.
>>
>>133180725
>inb4 it was her plan all along
>>
>>133186005
yes of course you're liberal. it's quite clear that you're liberal. and it's quite clear that you're butthurt here and i just don't know what to tell you. and in case you haven't noticed, there is a SJW vs RedPill culture war happening. like it's very real and it's very literally happening today in the united states. and it's bubbling up almost to the point of overflowing right now. for you to deny it only proves how you either 1) have your head in the sand or 2) are dishonestly trying to gaslight the truth for the sake of shilling your agenda

>>133185908
it wasn't dude! there used to be all sorts of right-wing shit upvoted as late as 2015. when mizzou happened it was still 50/50 right-wing stuff and left-wing stuff and all of that mizzou stuff was all over the front page, people were pissed about it. it 100% was NOT always a left-wing echo chamber and especially once you got out of the default subs there was a SHITLOAD of right-wing discussion and even outright extremism
>>
>>133185938
Stop acting like a prissy woman
>>
File: the memes are real.jpg (52KB, 550x660px) Image search: [Google]
the memes are real.jpg
52KB, 550x660px
>>133186049

GG exposed the bizarre nexus of media-corporate-SJW collusion and redpilled god knows how many hundreds of thousands of gamers and social media types

Given how close the election was in key battleground states, and how much social media played a role in Trump's win, it is entirely possible that without GG, Hillary would've won.

I know it was the first time I'd personally been observing something factually happening while the news media kept telling me the complete opposite.
>>
>>133185644

I'd agree. The big media conglomerates had hoped to repeat what they did to auto magazines to video gaming. The problem was that while tuner/motor culture faded out as cars became luxury items in the 15-21 year old demographic, gamers revolted hard and all got a Redpill dose on consumerism, globalism & social marxism at the same time. In other industries you often do not see endemic corruption until you rise to CEO suite and witness your first tax or lobbyist shakedown.

Without gamergate and the mass slander which tried to tarnish everyone from 17 to 21 the pushback against marxist progressiveness would not have happened. The fact globalists doubled down and pushed social gaming every year upto and during an election year was a huge flaw which IMO will rank up there with Pompeii ignoring the cost of grain in the Po Valley of Italy someday.

TLDR: Globalists lost a 300 year death grip on Western civilization at the last play because they forgot how influential counter culture is on youth -> adulthood conditioning & virtue signaling.
>>
>>133186334

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. ^^^^ THIS
>>
>>133186049
Its what started gamergate
>"game dev" who makes glorified powerpoint games sleeps around with journos.
>journos speak highly of her, write articles about her games, never disclose her sleeping with em
>ex writes a blogpost detailing this
>internet gets mildy amused
>reddit, etc try to SHUT IT DOWN
>streisand effect
>internet gets HOLY FUCK
>>
>>133186005
Why do you even browse /pol/ then? This place discusses politics in a way that is entirely based on the "imperative opinion/unpopular and socialy despicable opinion" dichotomy
>>
>>133186653
Oh my god, is that Athiesm Is Unstoppable?
>>
>>133181993
Fucking beautiful lol
>>
>>133186549
>>133185908
reddit basically STARTED to change after that asian chick took over as CEO and banned /r/fatpeoplehate, then /r/gasthekikes, then /r/coontown. slowly everyone who was right-wing just left and then many of the right-wing leaning moderates left. now it's basically just home to the worst liberals, leftists and ANTIFA garbage. there's no doubt about that. but to say it was always that way is totally dishonest and untrue
>>
>>133185938

>Cuntposting
>>
>>133182198
The only thing I don't agree with is autistic neets and "xbox games"

More likely to be PC dude.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>133186883

It's Wojak, brought into existence by the sheer force of meme magic
>>
>>133184489
>>133184339
>>133183971

No these guys are right. I first heard about gamergate in college IRL from feminists and after googling it I discovered exactly what anon said it was the first time leftists got completely BTFO and it was beautiful
>>
>>133187041
Wojak with problem glasses.

I accept this time line.
>>
File: huh.png (54KB, 251x257px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
54KB, 251x257px
>>133185908

It actually used to be VERY libertarian and had a boner for Ron Paul, just like /pol/.

SJWs have only very recently taken over the site.
>>
>>133180522

That's not a picture of Hillary Clinton...
>>
>>133182491
Why are you degrading the CSA flag by hanging next to a faggot nazi banner?
>>
>>133186549
>in case you haven't noticed, there is a SJW vs RedPill culture war happening. like it's very real and it's very literally happening today in the united states. and it's bubbling up almost to the point of overflowing right now. for you to deny it only proves how you either 1) have your head in the sand or 2) are dishonestly trying to gaslight the truth for the sake of shilling your agenda
No, there isn't some massive new culture war. It's the same war of ideology that has been going on for centuries, only more polarized because of digital technology. But when you step away from the internet, the biggest real world implication of this "war" is whether or not high school ladybois can use bathrooms. It's not the monumental struggle you are making it out to be.

>>133186878
Because it's fun. I'm open minded so I really don't mind hearing the viewpoints on here, no matter how extreme.

>>133187208
>the first time leftists got completely BTFO and it was beautiful
Leftists got completely btfo in the 1980s
>>
>>133180522

True, her and all the other leftist nutjobs
>>
>>133187010
hahaha i knew when i wrote it that this comment was coming. yeah i know dude i got you. they probably would have called themselves "PC MASTER RACE", right?
>>
File: 1492551400974.jpg (6KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1492551400974.jpg
6KB, 223x226px
>>133187359
>>133187359
>faggot nazi banner
>has a kekistani flag
HAAAAAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: rare and classy.jpg (1MB, 1832x1754px) Image search: [Google]
rare and classy.jpg
1MB, 1832x1754px
>>133187274

Meme magic is unstoppable
>>
>>133180522
Has Anita ever gotten anything closer to a penis than her electric toothbrush or is it all cobwebs and asscheese down there?
>>
>>133182198
>Milo Yiannopoulos jumped on board
Translation: The powers that be saw that this new movement could be a potential threat to their money, so they decided to subvert and infiltrate it and turn it into a controlled opposition, so they sent in their agent Milo.
>>
File: gamergate.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
gamergate.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
>>133186334
This 100%, pic related
>>
File: anita's lies.png (419KB, 682x944px) Image search: [Google]
anita's lies.png
419KB, 682x944px
>>
>>133180522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCd8TCqKZzM
>>
>>133187411
>No, there isn't some massive new culture war. It's the same war of ideology that has been going on for centuries, only more polarized because of digital technology. But when you step away from the internet, the biggest real world implication of > this "war" is whether or not high school ladybois can use bathrooms. It's not the monumental struggle you are making it out to be.

this comment is so patently untrue in the year 2017 that i think it doesn't even require a rebuttal.
>>
>>133187560

I guarantee she has a literal Harlem of beta orbiters who would crawl through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.
>>
File: anita's lies 2.jpg (103KB, 533x1200px) Image search: [Google]
anita's lies 2.jpg
103KB, 533x1200px
>>
File: damn.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>133180522
Congratz to all you right-wing nazis, you didn't win by your own words and rhetoric,

you won by a few retards sabotaging the left for their own personal benefit. Decades of progress wiped out because of dumb bitches like Anita, and she has made it mainstream to hate liberalism due to how abhorrent she is.
>>
>>133183042
Not only that but she was cheating on her boyfriend when she did it lmao.
>>
>>133183089
Erik Kain at forbes wrote a few pieces defending the goober gater position, so milo wasn't the ONLY person.
>>
>>133181993
Of course not. She's a woman and as such is incapable of comprehending or accepting responsibility for anything.
>>
>>133180522
>bullied sargon
>made boogie cry
>destroyed the career of Jonathan McIntosh
>got trump elected

Where were you when Anita Sarkeesian claimed the coveted title of /ourgirl/?
>>
>>133183042
>>133187844
Then the entire gaming press came down on GAMERS to protect her.

Sort of like how Netflix destroyed their entire rating system to hide how awful Amy Schumer's special did.

The day of the rope is legit coming.
>>
>>133187626
nope. not even close. milo's reporting is the thing that made gamergate what it was. if there was no milo reporting, gamergate wouldn't have won. some people who were there probably don't even realize that, but he was the first and only guy to say "lets give these guys a hearing" and then publish what they had to say, which let the rest of right-wing media see it, and got them the exposure they needed to make the whole thing happen.

so no no no no no. fake fake fake fake fake fake. the autistic NEET's and milo yiannopoulos together made gamergate what it was, which eventually spiraled forth into everything!
>>
I like to think of Gamergate as the cowpox virus that lead to the vaccination and eradication of smallpox.

The idiot game journalist websites obtusely played all their tactics with Gamergate: name-calling, collusion with other sites, co-ordinated news stories (I.e: declaring the term "gamer" dead, as it was synonymous with white men) and so on.

But, this lesser virus, cowpox, exposed the big virus, smallpox. Suddenly, there was a pattern to recognise with large news sources, too. People finally had a source (Gamergate) to draw upon when calling out the MSM for name calling, co-ordinated reporting, and every other character-assassinating method in the book.

So thank you, Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian, for saving western civilisation. For vaccinating us all.
>>
File: Anita-Sarkeesian.jpg (62KB, 660x796px) Image search: [Google]
Anita-Sarkeesian.jpg
62KB, 660x796px
I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian and I can't explain why. I want to have filthy degrading sex with her where she calls me a patriarchial oppressor while im pulling her hair. I want her to run her nails down my back while screaming how misogynistic all of this is. I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian so bad. I want her to tell me about how games are turning men into violent rapists and tenderly kiss me and say how I am not like all other men before slipping my hand up her shirt and pinching her nipples. She would then start to scream how the patriarchy is overpowering her while I whisper in her ear all the bad things men have done in video games before manhandling her. She can spit in my face while I have her picked up and her back against the wall.

We could tie up Jonathan McIntosh to a chair and have him scream out at me for being problematic for his relationship but Anita is too busy moaning from the intellectual orgasm to care what that little dicked faggot thinks. I will make Anita take my cum in her mouth and spit it into McInnosh's mouth, hold his nose closed and force him to swallow my seed. Hopefully she is wearing those hoop earrings and a flannel t shirt that I can rip open from the front.
>>
File: frank_frazetta_thebarbarian.jpg (522KB, 892x1200px) Image search: [Google]
frank_frazetta_thebarbarian.jpg
522KB, 892x1200px
I console myself with the thought that, no matter how bad things may seem to have become with 'Nu-/pol/', the alt-lite, le based faggot minority XD, and so on- There has been a cultural shift. A space has opened up where there wasn't one before. People are speaking their minds, and even if 95% of what they say is retarded, it's an improvement. Just a few years ago, it felt like public speech was only going to become more and more stringently policed, you would always have to watch what you said, for fear of being fired, shunned, run out of town, doxxed and publicly shamed. I really can't begrudge those who fought against that, for not being extreme or pure enough.

I never asked for perfection. I just didn't want things to keep going the way they were.
>>
>>133187703
She was controlled by a kike nu-male this whole time.
>>
>>133187676
I'm just curious how old you are and what your social circle is like.
>>
>>133187992
>B-baka! It's not like I actually WANTED to save the West
>>
le epic 4chan saving the world again :^) first chanology then god emperor trump will make anime and my video games real :))))))

grow the fuck up gamergate faggots, the world doesnt revolve around your "struggle"
>>
>>133188400
I don't have friends because normalfags are too short-sighted to listen to me.
>>
>>133182803
stds
>>
>>133187997

I remember the thousands of coordinated "It's an awful week to be a Gamer!" articles. They couldn't have been any more obvious if they tried!
>>
>>133188425
Hi, Anita
>>
>>133187915
maybe technically but milo was the one that was effective in dismantling the narrative and making it all happen and especially in making other people pick up on it - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3r0atokQvc
>>
>>133188425
Go to bed now sweetie, we know you're still ass ravaged about GG.

Just close those fake little eyelashes and wait for the day you're set on fire.
>>
>>133188372

I unironically love this 'pasta.
>>
File: 1495251923083.png (2MB, 1280x5314px) Image search: [Google]
1495251923083.png
2MB, 1280x5314px
They pushed too hard, and finally someone pushed back. And it mobilized an entire subculture against the left
>>
>>133188400
why? i will answer you though as i don't have anything better to do. i'm old enough that i don't keep a social circle anymore because i'm not a fucking highschool girl who needs validation. i just keep me, my family members and whatever girl i happen to be fucking at the time close to me. end of story. does that answer your question? is that good enough? i could say something different but this is the truth
>>
>>133188696
It's where I first about Breitbart too
>>
>>133188903

>Van Valkenburg

THE ETERNAL DUTCH STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>133181189
>>133180522
I love this place and everything but if you seriously think that gamergate and the movement of redpilled kids in its wake had anything more than a 0.6% impact on the election, you're sorely wrong.
>>
us gamers saved the world :) cant wait to tell my children about the great memewar and anita shillkeesian :))) so epic
>>
File: Anita_Sarkeesian_headshot.jpg (51KB, 439x666px) Image search: [Google]
Anita_Sarkeesian_headshot.jpg
51KB, 439x666px
>>133188964
same. it just ballooned from that. everything ballooned from that. i swear to god you literally can trace this entire thing back to milo yiannopoulos, NEETs on 4chan and reddit complaining about gamergate and this sleazy, self-important cunt anita sarkeesian. seriously, just look at this fucking picture of her! how could you even imagine a more self-important organism!
>>
this anti-SJW shit really might have given Trump the edge when it came down to it

his candidacy had essentially perfect timing

the migrant crisis around the same time, and the depression a short period before that

we also have ever worsening racial relations which likely caused a significant portion of whites to consciously or sub-consciously swing right

it really is a new dawn, whatever you think about Trump
>>
>>133188921
I think that people still have a lot more in common, that this war is greatly exaggerated by the flood of media we see, and when I cut myself off from that and pay more attention to the people and things in my life, the massive culture war seems less significant. BLM is just another incarnation of the black rights movement, liberals have always been slightly naive do-gooders, etc etc this division dates back decades, it's not something new.
>>
The biggest redpill in life is history, I got critically overdosed as a child reading about the Russian revolution, Berlin and Frankfurt, I'm so glad the pendulum swung.
>>
>>133189168
it all plays in together

a good portion of these perma NEETs pissed off about SJWs and started memeing the shit out of Trump

/pol/ and reddit were quite literally doing the equivalent work of a couple of ad agencies

F O R F R E E
>>
>>133188696
Christ I wish he went back to wearing suits.
>>
>>133188674
Rare british land
>>
>>133187696
Kek, Harlem
>>
>>133189755
>liberals have always been slightly naive do-gooders

They're not naive, they're malicious. Ask any liberal and they'll be happy to tell you that in their perfect vision of the future, there's no white people. They know exactly what they want.
>>
>>133180522
I don't even know who that is, but I assure you there is nothing that could have kept the liberals in power. People everywhere are sick of the leftist/antiwhite agenda and will,continue to vote against it whenever possible. If the democrats ever want to have power again, they need to get whites back on board
>>
File: 1738309516-FallingDown_155Pyxurz.jpg (160KB, 1600x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1738309516-FallingDown_155Pyxurz.jpg
160KB, 1600x1194px
>mfw someone brings up gamergate on /v/ they just reply "it wuz 4 da lulz"
>>
>>133189755
>liberals have always been slightly naive do-gooders
think about what you're saying here. you think that liberals today are "slightly naive do-gooders"? tell them that you go on 4chan, JUST that you go on 4chan, don't say anything more, and watch them react with literal violence and vitriol. watch them target you, target your family, target your wife and children, try to run you out of your job and literally celebrate when you are put in the hospital by one of their ANTIFA soldiers.

you have hundreds of thousands of people marching through city streets, regularly these days, setting shit on fire and looking for any excuse to commit violence against someone who just feels differently than them.

i find it hard to believe that you're being forthright here, but if you are i would suggest that you are sadly out of touch with what is happening.

there was a "black rights movement" in the 60s that was violent, true, but the scale was different and the policies were different. it wasn't big enough back then to follow the average joe back to their home and family

you might be somewhat insulated from the ugliness and the vitriol if you yourself are a liberal, but i can promise you that if you "come out of the closet as a conservative", even just for pretend, even just as a social experiment, you'll see VERY fast that this nation is teetering on the edge of a civil war. ESPECIALLY if you attend a political rally in a MAGA hat. you can be as peaceful and respectful of "the other side" as you want. they don't want to hear your reason. they don't want to hear your logic. they just want to fucking hurt you. to hurt your family. to hurt your children. and fucking silence you and literally your fucking bloodline.
>>
>>133180522
Sargon started just to bitch about her,
thunderf00t became 1/2 mainstream because of her, Milo became famous, I think even PJW became popular at the time.

After Gamergate the 2 cunts were invited to do a speech before the UN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nud8h9jjS94
PC culture mainstreamed hard

She got millions for doing this shit
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn4ob_5_ttEaA_vc8F3fjzE62esf9yP61

Would be great to make a trophy for her thanking for her contribution to the Republican victory
>>
>>133189168

You're mistaken, sir. It's a combination of

>Working class older whites sick of Obama and the DNC's urban areas and minorities first policies
>Younger voters using social media going against the MSM narrative

If you don't think Gamergate factors into that second point on a large scale, you're sorely mistaken. It was the development that started to swing a significant portion of the left-leaning youth paradigm from an apathetic "no shit, you can't trust everything on the news" to an outraged "holy shit, maybe I can't trust anything on the news."
>>
File: maxresdefaultz.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultz.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>133188306
You're wrong. When the powers that be sees a threat, they subvert and infiltrate it. Another proof is reddit, and I quote:

>>133184111
>even as late as 2015 the reddit userbase basically revolted against their former CEO
>unfortunately, after they successfully ousted her (which was at least in part because of their protestations) they rehired the even bigger cuck steve huffman, and now it's a left-wing shithole.

Then after successfully infiltrating an organization, they use it to their advantage. Straight from the playbook described by Yuri Bezmenov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDX3W3Ehhgs

>You see, the tactical subversion, about which I'm talking, similar to the Japanese Martial Art.
>If if an enemy is bigger, heavier than yourself, it will be very painful to resist his direct strike. If a heavier person want us to strike me in the face, it would be very naive and contra-productive to stop his blow.

>The Chinese and Japanese Judo Art tells us what to do. First, where the strike, then to grab the fist, and continue this movement in the direction where it was and fall, until the enemy crashes in the wall.

>You see, so, what happens here...? The target country obviously does something wrong. If it's a free, democratic society, there are many different movements within the society. There obviously in every society, there are people who are against this society. They may be "ideologically in disagreement with the state-policy", or "conscientious enemies", "simply psychotic personality who are against anything", And finally there are "small groups of agents of a foreign nation, bought, subverted, recruited".

>The moment all these movements will be directed to one direction, This is the time to catch the movement, and to continue it, until the movement forces the whole society into collapse into "CRISIS".

>So that's exactly the Martial Art tactic. We don't stop an enemy. We'll let him go - help him to go in the direction we want them to go.
>>
>>133180522
>implying she could
>>133182198
10/10 explanation.
>>
>>133190296
probably more 4channers should watch this movie......or maybe they shouldn't.......not sure

either way though it's def a redpilled movie,
>>
>>133190579
I wouldn't use the word 4channers since that implies that there are outsiders in here and people are not keen on outsiders
Just say anon like it was always used k?
>>
File: 1497129935238.jpg (886KB, 1301x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1497129935238.jpg
886KB, 1301x1597px
>>133188306
The powers that be control both sides. They control your enemy, and they control you.
>>
>>133190414
yeah i mean this is a big wall of nothing and you're pretty clearly a subversive here trying to pass yourself off as a real /pol/ user. i actually know 100% for sure but i won't tell you how because i would rather let you continue to expose yourself.

milo yiannopoulos, whose reporting literally eventually led to the first major loss the liberal establishment and MSM suffered at the hands of what would eventually become right-wing populism, was not a "plant" or whatever nonsense you're trying to push to delegitimize him and serve your obvious communist agenda. and he if he was "a plant" (which he patently was not), then fine because his reporting literally set off a chain of events that led to trump, brexit and all of the other magical things that have happened in the last couple years. he frightens people like you and you want to take him down because he is one of the people most directly responsible for the dissolution of your marxist dream. oh well. maybe some normies will buy your stupidity but don't expect the people HERE to buy into your lies and manipulations.
>>
>>133181295
>it all started because some jewish chick decided to go after NEET's video games and they were the first ones to finally stand up and say "fuck no, you filthy liars!"
They weren't the first. I've been warning ppl of the dangerous of social justice and critical theory for over a decade. No one fuckin listened until they came for your games tho kek
>>
>>133190774
no, i don't really care for people policing what sort of terms i use or my choice of language, that's one of the reasons i started coming here to begin with, so you know, no. i don't care what sort of words your little gay autistic circlejerk club thinks are appropriate for this sub. so just no.
>>
File: anita.png (476KB, 821x548px) Image search: [Google]
anita.png
476KB, 821x548px
>>
>>133180522
>implying she's a liberal
Scam artists are apolitical.
They owe allegiance to only one political entity: themselves.

Keeping stupid, uneducated opinions to yourself doesn't give you 3K on Patreon every month (40,000 a year for doing jackshit, basically).
>>
>>133190414
The only problem with your view of the world is that it there isn't a set of circumstances that it couldn't apply. You could say this about anything and never be proven wrong. But you give yourself away by only applying it to people or things you don't like.
>>
>>133190840
this is funny because you're giving yourself away as the shill and subversive that you are and yet you're too stupid to even know it. pretty cute how you would post this "frankfurt school doesn't real" nonsense too hahaha. keep trying kiddo, keep trying
>>
>>133183815
To me...
it was...
THE COOLEST PLACE
>>
>>133180522
actually it was emma watsons faggy 10x10x10 initiative that doomed liberals

it wasnt really talked about but there was a draconian clause that basically would allow the brits to steal from other countries that accepted it.

to bad shes just a dumb little girl with no friends and is autistic because she had to suck a movie studios executives dick just to get a acting gig when she was prepubescent other wise she would know how often countries tear up international agreements. its just paper
>>
its cute that you virgins still thing gamergate started the revolution. literally all it gave us was Milo, and barely.
>>
>>133182198
Gamergate made the candidacy of Donald Trump possible.
>>
File: sure is summer.png (510KB, 887x675px) Image search: [Google]
sure is summer.png
510KB, 887x675px
>>
>>133191138
yeah i know there were people out there but nobody capable of taking the issue to the mainstream and articulating the argument in the way that only milo could so that people would actually take "our" side over "theirs"
>>
>>133191594
hi milo
>>
File: 1495450402544.jpg (90KB, 563x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495450402544.jpg
90KB, 563x675px
>>133181839
hear fucking hear
>>
File: joe-pesci.jpg (51KB, 612x458px) Image search: [Google]
joe-pesci.jpg
51KB, 612x458px
>>133180522
No, what doomed the liberals was that they were a slightly less hollow shell of a party than the GOP to not allow a charismatic celebrity to swoop in and steal the show, yet enough to be completely unprepared for such an opponent while they were reveling in their smugness
>>
>>133186087
If NEETS and Milo embraced actual fascism, not what people believe it to be they would be immeasurably better off.
>>
File: 1417412830620.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417412830620.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>133186334
SLAM DUNK, BROTHER!
>>
>>133182198
The movement was already snowballing on /pol/ before any Anita shit happened. Maybe that's when it broke into the mainstream or something, but the true "origins" were a couple years older.

Also, reddit was never cool.
>>
>>133182809
It would have, but not as soon as it did
>>
>>133192124
the people who are maligned by the media as "fascists" or "nazi's" are by and large libertarians and people who place on the absolute opposite end of the political spectrum. even here on /pol/, actual fascists or neo-nazis are a very small but vocal minority. most users are libertarians who just everyone to be free and for the world to be a strong, spiritually fulfilling place of reason. when those ideas are viewed through the lenses of actually psychopaths and fascists (the modern left and the people who run the MSM) then they see "fascism". or they just use the age old technique of transference (basically taking whatever you're guilty of and attributing it to the other person to delegitimize any efforts to brand you what you are). i really haven't decided 100% which yet. maybe a mix of both. but i know the people on the left and the people in power in the media act 100% with malice and don't give a shit about anything but themselves. that much i am sure of.
>>
>>133181839
to be fair /tg/ alone is proof that table top cant be taken over easily. Its not centralized. its always group by group. Very few care about official events so as long as the company dosent go full left retarded they have no impact.
>>
>>133180522
Nah the whole identity politics divides and calls for war on the largest voting block of the us
>>
>>133192716
>/pol/ is libertarian, nazis are a meme
Wrong.

Libertarianism is just the most palatable form of nationalism for white Americans. It's the first step down the rabbit hole. National Socialism is where it leads. Stay the course and don't stop asking questions.
>>
>>133192373
yeah unfortunately /pol/ at that time wasn't winning any elections for anyone nor was it big enough or influential enough to be what gamergate eventually was. /pol/ didn't have 1/100th of the reach that thing had. the difference is that this is an echo chamber and that got out to ORDINARY PEOPLE who never thought about politics or feminism in their life before. suddenly they were being redpilled by their favorite videogame streamer on youtube, or some other channel totally related to something else.

and if you're going to play this game, i should tell you that what we currently see as "populism" didn't fucking start on /pol/, it's been around since time immemorial lol. there have always been a small number of people who recognized "how stuff really is". before it was "populism", it was the tea party, and before the tea party it was the militia movement in the 90s (which alex jones was actually a big part of). no. /pol/ sadly doesn't get any big claim to being "where it all started" IN THAT SENSE. but it did play a role when gamergate began and gamergate was the beginning of when all of this shit got out there to the ordinary regular joe, and for that IMO it, and reddit and milo should all have their place in history regardless of what you WANT to think of them
>>
>>133191594
God bless that glorius bastard.
>>
>>133186653
>GG exposed the bizarre nexus of media-corporate-SJW collusion and redpilled god knows how many hundreds of thousands of gamers and social media types

Big thing for me was it showed the false neutrality of SJWs/liberals.

They'd keep arguing as though they had no opinion whatsoever about what was going on yet at the same time would only criticize GG.

I had not noticed at all before then that this passive language they use was so fucking commonplace.

It was big to me because it made me realize all this is how they speak when they're incredibly upset by something. They would start talking about how problematic this or that was, which has led to the word 'problematic' becoming a punchline because it's typically only used to say how you're offended by something.
>>
>>133189168
>a 0.6% impact on the election
You do realize that the voters who decided this election by swinging PA, WI, and MI could all fit inside Michigan stadium in Ann Arbor, right?
>>
File: letmetellyouastory.jpg (56KB, 1048x770px) Image search: [Google]
letmetellyouastory.jpg
56KB, 1048x770px
A lot of things happened before GamerGate that set everything in motion. Before that there was Errybody Draw Mohammed Day (https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everybody_Draw_Mohammed_Day)

Before that there was Atheism.

I believe it was in Atheism it all broke down, when the movement got organised and started having conventions, it took over much of the western world.

Then came feminism and ruined it all, made Atheism split into Atheism+ and other faggotry.

Things have been going downhill from there...
>>
No, video game players did not elect Trump. Some working class whites in the midwest did because Hillary didn't even attempt to show respect for them.

Stop jerking off to gamergate and stop inflating the egos of these two cunts. They wish they were important enough to influence an election.
>>
>>133193298
everything went downhill after hitler made nationalism taboo
the reality is that atheism simply made us aware of how much nu males seek to sefldestruct the white race, and how much damage had already been done
>>
File: tumblr_nsbssdDPds1uyvel4o1_400.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsbssdDPds1uyvel4o1_400.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>133181839

>the media trying to shame a 35 year old neckbeard virgin gamer

You can't kill me, I'm already dead.
>>
File: zoeanitaun.jpg (145KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
zoeanitaun.jpg
145KB, 1600x900px
>>133193298
hear about Atheism+ a fair bit, was it basically a neo-Marxist infected version of it?
>>
>>133193075
this reflects poorly on you. you don't exhibit great reading skills / critical thinking / comprehension here. the question isn't whether or not libertarianism or national socialism is "right or wrong", it's whether or not the majority of /pol/ believes in one of those ideologies, right? good god man, how can so many of you people be so stupid and just flat out not make sense the way you do.

also, hitler was a fucking social justice warrior. he was a socialist, atheist, vegan, artfag who got rejected by artschool, "loved animals more than people", anti-gun, pro-welfare-state, pro-socialized-medicine, literally vehemently promoted the idea of "volkish equality" and had every other earmark of the modern day SJW. he was fucking ANTIFA. the 1930s/40s version of ANTIFA. period. just drop him. he was right about the joos. i will say that. and he was right about the racial pride stuff and the nationalism. but he was wrong on literally fucking EVERYTHING else.

you know who had shit right? thomas jefferson and the founding fucking fathers. period. the united states of america. general robert e lee too, i suppose. no taxation without representation. don't fucking tread on me. god damn i am sympathetic to nazis because i'm always called one, but people who are literal nazis are fuckin "dumb"
>>
>>133181839
ENTP master race, faggot. All others are literal human trash.
>>
File: Colbert.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Colbert.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>133180522

Remember when they dragged her out onto fucking Colbert??
>>
File: america.jpg (58KB, 592x395px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
58KB, 592x395px
why do these bitches make such terrible "games"?

Brianna Wu's nongame got blown the fuck out by lotax, I tried to "play" depression question but it was so boring and you literally didn't even have choices half the time and it was then over in about 5 minutes, and didn't Sarkassian try to make some shitty game too?

What's wrong with these people? Do they hate fun?
>>
>>133191343
>>133191364
Since you both are bluepilled, let me redpill you.

The goal of the powers that be is to de-politicize the economy and to de-economize politics.

Take economic concerns out of politics by channeling rightwing energies into "culture war" politics and leftwing energy into "identity politics." This way, politics does not threaten fundamental economic change.

So while you are too busy arguing about game characters and muh white genes, and Islam and LGBT, and other irrelevant topics, the powers that be continues to steal your money and enrich themselves with no one actually challenging them, because everyone is too busy arguing about race and gender.
>>
>>133193298

Atheist conferences are more centralized so it was easier for them to subvert.

GG was a giant battle of memes.

>>133193471
I don't think anyone is suggesting that video game players are some massive voting bloc that changed the election.

Rather it's the way people approached liberals changed. It severely damaged the "I'm offended" card that would be played that would keep giving people respect in an argument by making it sound plain laughable.
>>
>>133193528
this literally made me laugh out loud. it's so true. they kept everyone else in line with the threat of social excommunication if they stepped outside the bounds of the perfect liberal thought-bubble. if they didn't kowtow to their feminist masters they were shunned, made unemployable, socially radioactive, and shamed by everyone. but to the basement dwellers who had nothing left but their precious videogames, all of that was just a slow fucking tuesday. they were like "yeah, ok, you can call me a misogynist and hate me and tell me i'm a big fat virgin and that nobody will ever love me. and you can refuse to employ me. and you can make women laugh at me. i'm like totally used to that and it happens anyway" so without that weapon to fall back on, which previously had been their universal doomsday nuke to use on anyone who stood in their way, they were totally powerless. that's why now all they have to resort to is violence and intimidation with this whole ANTIFA terrorism thing going on. they never really had any "points" or "basis" for their bullshit to begin with
>>
File: hmm.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>133193737
I wonder who could be behind this gamergate?
>>
>>133191594
>yeah i know there were people out there but nobody capable of taking the issue to the mainstream and articulating the argument in the way that only milo could so that people would actually take "our" side over "theirs"
Yeah sure, I'm down, I don't need any credit. I'm just glad that its becoming common knowledge and that the radical left is being opposed.
Thank fuck for GamerGate
Thank fuck for that feminist bitch that doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut
>>
>>133180522
HERETIC

Everyone knows the God Emperor is 110% self made.

MAGA
A
G
A
>>
>>133194004
pretty accurate really. Can't defeat /r9k at its own game
>>
>>133193631
Shut the fuck up you rambling lunatic. The obvious implication of my post is that most people on /pol/ have already reached the conclusion and you're still on the journey.
>>
>>133193872
yaaaaaawn. aaaaaaaand here comes ANTIFA to try to disrupt pol. who would have thunk it? just like regular. "right-wingers are the pawns of the elite" says the man whose friends are literally paid by george soros and shariablue to shill here and everywhere else online, offline and around the world
>>
>>133194122
>he doesn't think we NEETs willed him into godhood.
>>
>>133194129
you should take stock of the flags most people attach to their names. you see a lot more anarcho capitalists and libertarians than you do "nazis". even fewer "white supremacists" like me, but certainly very few nazis too!
>>
>>133184489
Your wrong, alot of people began their path to the red pill through Gamergate.
>>
File: 1493595480078.png (25KB, 1231x441px) Image search: [Google]
1493595480078.png
25KB, 1231x441px
>>133193075
>>
Yeah, but how much better would it have been if /v/ didn't cuck for muh optics
>>
>>133188395
That's Peggy McIntosh's (inventor of the phrase privilege) son.
>>
Does any one have any examples of anita's videos from back in the day talking about feminism and video games that spawned gamer gate?
>>
File: IMG_0461.png (212KB, 565x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.png
212KB, 565x486px
>>133181839
>you wanna know what I think of your dominance hierarchy
>>
>>133194312
Most people use their geographic location. So do I. I put on the Nazi flag to reply to you for reasons which shouldn't require explaining.
>>
>>133194058
She's doing Happy Merchant hands, too.
>>
>>133194326
I didn't give a fuck about gamergate but what struck me was how OTHER normies reacted to it. They went crazy about it being some kind of death struggle for feminism ... which was weird because Quinn's a really awful bitch who can't even make a decent video game, so it was pretty shocking to see so many rushing to her defence for no real reason.
>>
File: 1361943065415.jpg (16KB, 255x351px) Image search: [Google]
1361943065415.jpg
16KB, 255x351px
>>133187359

>Implying anon is the dude in the image

How fucking new are you?
>>
>>133186049
>SkyrimSE and Paradox games
Welcome bro, you've arrived to the future of the past.
>>
>>133181295
It's weird. I used to be a massive gamer. Now I just spend my time here shitposting and shooting guns in preparation for the coming race war instead of playing games
>>
>>133189168
Gamergate was more like the gateway to the redpill.
>>
>>133191594
milo was literally anti gamergate you retard, he didn't supported until it was profitable
>>
>>133194106
i'll give you some credit bro. i'll suck ur dik too if u want me 2

no seriously though, there have always been people that carried that torch. IMO, i think it was really important. if you look at someone like alex jones, he's literally been around since the 1990s and been saying THE EXACT SAME SHIT almost to the word, even about george soros and stuff. he was never important or very famous like he is now though until populism (as it's come to be called) was taken to the masses, and that happened through a very specific and unique, almost random chain of events that all centered around this one thing.

but yeah, like great deals of respect for people who were saying all of that stuff before. even just the average joe on the street. there prob wouldn't have been people like the gamergaters or the milo yiannopolouses of the world if they didn't have some other dissident voices in the world to form their views from.

andrew breitbart is another one. he was a guy way ahead of his time, and all of the people who were fans of him in a time before that was "hip". too bad he died before ever seeing what he wanted for the world happen.
>>
>>133193798
Most Anita has done with games is complain about them. She'd even been invited to, I think, Bethesda or Bioware to lecture some of their employees about this.

As far as Wu, Zoe, and their ilk, they make games to flatter themselves. Zoe identifies herself as a depressed sad sack that needs everyone around her to help her or else they're awful people, so she made a 'game' about being depressed. Wu has his delusions about being a woman so he made a game about a ton of deformed Barbies like he'd fantasized himself being.

Fun isn't as relevant to them as coming up with a way of flattering their own egos by fancying themselves these story tellers.

You can contrast their shit against something like Elder Scrolls, where there often isn't that much real gameplay, it's mostly about exploring and coming across the atmosphere and story. Which works for the Elder Scrolls series because the people writing are coming up with stories that focus on people other than themselves.

Most SJWs are too self obsessed to be able to come up with stories based around someone different.
>>
File: 1444472888792.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1444472888792.gif
922KB, 400x225px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJUao2bFjjc

Reminder that Lotax shredded Brianna Wu's craptular game "Revolution 60"
>>
>>133184638
Don't forget that it started the deep probe into "game reviews", which were eventually shown to be corrupt. This made slant "fake news" very obvious to the layperson.
>>
>>133180522
>>133180725
>>133181295
It was the date with destiny. Gamers of all ages took their first real redpill that day. They woke up to see the world's (((media))) for what it is: institutions of psychological warfare. Young kids grew up quickly to realize it's been this way all along in globalist-communist (((news))) and ((("education"))).

>>133186536
kek
>>
>>133182198

>Pearl Clutching.
Thanks for the rundown, Milo.
>>
>>133189908
Yeah.
Respectable Milo »»»»» Poof Milo
>>
>>133195117
Reminder that Smegma King did the superior review of the game.
https://youtu.be/_6vqFgEASx8
>>
>>133184111

Fuck spez. He's a piece of shit - And a pedophile cannibal.
>>
>>133194792
wrong. what you're saying is very clearly politically motivated here. he made a couple of tweets making fun of them when he first started reading about them and then totally decided to pick up their cause. it wasn't "until it was profitable" because it wasn't "profitable" until he started doing the reporting on it. NOBODY took them seriously at the time and it was considered massively politically incorrect to support them. they were being DEMONIZED all over the media and even on the internet. EVERYONE was shitting on them and he took a stand and said "nope, i've read what they have to say and they make sense". nobody has EVER been fooled by the politically motivated leftists who try to drudge up the old tweets from him and say "hur durrr look, he was against he was just lying and playing everyone durrrrrrr". human nature isn't black and white. people see things and have initial gut reactions, and yeah then they might post them on twitter. everyone knows and understands this implicitly, but leftists try to intentionally play these "gotcha" games with everyone and haven't you realized by now, with the election of trump, that even though it makes you FEEL powerful and makes you FEEL like you "won the debate", you actually lose because people don't really buy it? then they end up hating you and end up voting for ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU into office??
>>
>>133194428
>muh optics
WDHMBT?
>>
>>133195374
where does the pedophile cannibal thing come from? i've heard this before. the fucked up thing is i don't even doubt it. i see that photo of him that's always floating around the net, it's like his professional photo, just a shot of his head, and i think to myself "sure, that guy could be a pedophile cannibal". i don't doubt it, really, but is there some kind of story behind this that i don't know about? he really is a piece of shit too
>>
>>133182491
cringe as fuck
>>
>>133195373
>>133195109
Anon you're right.

I always found it strange that Quinn was always described as "game designer" when she's never done anything remotely close to making a game. I mean, I can make websites too. Does that make me a "game designer"?

Always seemed egotistical.
>>
File: usefulidiots.jpg (103KB, 502x900px) Image search: [Google]
usefulidiots.jpg
103KB, 502x900px
>>133194183
>>
>>133194819
>i'll give you some credit bro.
Thank you my man, I'm actually surprised by how much I appreciated your post, thanks.
You guys don't realize how lucky you are to be in this timeline with these kinds of ppl.
For up until maybe two years ago, I was the lone lunatic in the bar saying "noooo, the left are the ones who are evil, trust me on this."
And I creeeeeeeeepppppeeeeddd from left to right. Took years to get to where I'm at now.
These days a kid can go from leftwing to far right in a few days on here. It took me years and years and so much reading and watching docs and lectures to get all the info available on a few memes here.
The only thing I'm scared off is that its happening so quickly it seems like it could be a fad. I fucking hope not.
>>
File: 1471064033173.jpg (5KB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471064033173.jpg
5KB, 167x200px
>when you realize people do actually build their ethics and ideals around video games
>>
>>133187002
Chairman Pao
>>
>>133195652

He is a moderator of /r/cannibals, and he censored T_D but did nothing about /r/pedofriends or whatever the fuck it was called that was a subreddit that had some seriously fucked content.

One of his posts on /r/cannibalism is something like "hehe, yeah. We all have skeletons in our closet."

He may not be an actual pedophile cannibal. But he may as well be.
>>
>>133182198
>>133182930
>>133182198
>>133185908
The biggest problem with reddit is you have SJW's from the SRS subreedit blackmailing moderators of other subreedits to gain control of their subreddits. Thasts why some many redditors are fleeing here or to infanitechan
>>
>>133195652
Greats posts anon. GG also launched alot of careers on youtube. Back then in the much smaller skepticâ„¢ community was all about the anti-christian focus. A lot of those people went on to supporting Trump.
Personally my first introduction to the uncucked world were those great videos from Internet Aristocrat. aka Mister Metekur.
Lead me down the road to the red pill, I can't thank GG enough.
>>
File: 1494391933871.jpg (224KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494391933871.jpg
224KB, 1280x960px
>>133195901
Everyone who supported Breitbart is owed a great deal of thanks and respect. They're one of the only publications that reported facts, i.e. events inconvenient to communist propaganda.
>>
>>133195901

>entire thread devoted to the media being in collusion with globalists/corporations

Do you think you're showing us anything we don't already know?
>>
>>133195731
I almost forgot that there was this push by some video game journalists to promote 'Twine' games.

It was being pushed by those associated with Silverstring Media which was essentially the PR company that Anita and Zoe were a part of. It's why when Zoe was first being criticized you had Anita come out of the woodwork and why neither of them felt like associating with Wu.

They've been promoting this simplification of the video game making process by using RPGmaker type crap, probably because it makes the writing for games the more integral component which appeals to game journalists and SJWs who want to think they actually having some writing ability. So rather than learn how to make entertaining games they instead tried writing articles on their video game news sites suggesting they were already fantastic at it.
>>
>>133196251

They weren't around in the early days of the interwebz to see that happen to countless numbers of forums. Once a mod becomes tyrannical people just start fucking leaving in droves.
>>
File: 1418696975887.jpg (947KB, 1772x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1418696975887.jpg
947KB, 1772x1182px
>>133196471
why are human females so hot? I find this highly distracting for some unknown reason.
>>
>>133180522
It was Zoe Quinn's boyfriend airing her dirty laundry on reddit. And then reddit mods deleting and banning hundreds of people. This caused a Streisand effect, which resulted in more people talking about Zoe Quinn on other social media platforms that inturn resulted in more mod heavyhanded actions. Then a bunch of game journalists made the dumbest fucking decision ever when they all released "Gamers are Dead" articles on the same day. Autists took it personally and the whole thing blew up.
>>
>>133182576
>and it's hard to look back at the stuff he was saying then and realize just how outrageous and controversial it was at the time (our society was literally way more cucked than it is now).

you're right, really. If anyone can think back at those times, you can easily remember how almost all of media in general was being pushed in a downward liberal hivemind spiral. Not to mention the popularity of social media sites, filled with mostly young kids in their echo chamber non stop spouting the same ideas they saw/read on almost every form of those same media everyday.
>>
>>133195901
YAWN! here comes ANTIFA again with "people in business try to make money - must be scandal!" arguments and "breitbart might have a right-wing bias!". yes, the difference is breitbart will come right out and tell you it's a right-wing publication, whereas CNN and NBC and the rest of the MSM collude behind closed doors with hillary clinton and the DNC (revealed from wikileaks). soooooo you know, keep trying here ANTIFA kiddo, who has done nothing but try desperately to shill and subvert and spread massive piles of disprovable bullshit through this entire thread.

>>133195992
no i can sort of understand. i didn't like obama even before all of this. and beyond that, i REALLY thought the media and political system was rigged (which i feel pretty vindicated over now). i would tell people "it doesn't matter if you get obama or john mccain or mitt romney, they're all gonna serve the same master", which i now feel is absolutely true too, especially with mccain.

aaaaaaaaand i was really into that operation mockingbird stuff, and COINTELPRO, and trying to tell people about that.......yeah trust me, i can relate to being the crazy guy in teh bar trying to wake people up.

i have to admit though, i did not fully realize that we needed good, old fashioned, american, CONSERVATIVE, TRADITIONAL, PATRIARCHAL values to make a serious return to this nation until i saw anita fucking sarkeesian.

i was so "tolerant" of feminists and all of those psychos everytime i ran into them until that. i would nod my head and say to myself "well maybe they know something i don't" or "maybe they mean well" until i saw that fucking bitch on my computer screen whining about absolutely fucking nothing and on nothing but a sick, indignant power trip. after two years of listening to her and others like her, and just watching them become emboldened futher. donald fucking trump came down an escalator at trump tower. media called him "racist". and i said "fuck yes, i am now a republican!"
>>
>2013
>ignored GamerGate because "obviously games journalists are corrupt hacks or they'd work for real news outlets"
>2016
>realize the entire global media is fake news from the very top to the niche

wew
>>
>>133195992
>>133196965
the only thing that surprises me still to this day is how many other people had the exact same experience at the exact same time i did over the exact same content, and how we've all taken the exact same track down western / racial nationalism and trump support. but if you were a republican back then before it was trendy you def have my respect. i've sort of come to respect those people back then who i used to think were so wrong.
>>
>>133180522
worthless thread. what are you bringing to the table? nothing. We know jews use shit like this to create static and dissolution. either do something about it or post something constructive
>>
File: Michael-Caine-DarkKnight.jpg (36KB, 279x452px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Caine-DarkKnight.jpg
36KB, 279x452px
>>133196664
We hammered the SJW's to the point of desperation now they resort to tactics such as blackmail and violence
>>
i would hatefuck her t b q h
>>
>>133180522
I knew this would happen.
>>
>>133196965

I think that's the main flaw that the commietards never really understand. Their system is coercive and tyrannical. No part of it is ever voluntary.

It repulses anyone who isn't a monster in human skin that dreams of controlling every aspect of people's lives. And yet this guy is going to keep shilling because he's literally replaced God with a fictional perfect government in his head.
>>
File: 1492546686013.png (97KB, 598x691px) Image search: [Google]
1492546686013.png
97KB, 598x691px
>>133195731
She did some voice acting in the games made by the SJW clique.

https://youtu.be/GzkiTro9JDc?t=1m25s
Another one of their """""""games""""""", glad it flopped.
>>
>>133181189
Literally this. How will history treat her?
>>
Amazing to read through this and see how many similar experiences a number of us have had, good thread.
>>
>>133196221
oh yeah, you are right about that though. he edited TD comments and there is some seriously fucking fucked up "hard candy" content or "loli" content or whatever the fuck they call it on that website. he is a fuckin' creeper man, you can just tell when you look at him. he's like a pale deformed vampire or something.

>>133196341
that's the biggest thing that led to all of this. after these fucking kiddos who just played video games and talked about pop culture got involved in this big political fiasco, suddenly people found they liked hearing about politics on youtube. and that's when all of these right-wing channels started exploding. even guys like sargon of akkad, who clearly is not "right wing" was a part of all of that.

>>133196890
it is weird to think back to just how hopeless those times seemed. seemed like you would never find a voice. if you were someone who didn't buy into the mainstream narratives, you were very lonely and isolated. there was this website called "godlikeproductions" i used to go on, but that was the only place i ever found sort-of-like-minded-people who would talk about some of the same stuff i wanted to talk about. from gamergate, i found so much more content (reddit subs, youtube pundits, and even spent more time on 4chan from it eventually).

that's why i'm posting so much in this thread tonight. it's like bringing back memories of that time when i first realized that the stranglehold they had on the world and on my life personally was not total and unbreakable. pretty amazing time. now is an amazing time too. no idea what will happen next, but the past few years have been nuts, no doubt.
>>
>>133197367
>choose your pronoun
Holy Jesus why does this even exist?
>>
File: wow.jpg (26KB, 560x458px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
26KB, 560x458px
>>133197212

Well it just showed that the emperor had no clothes. All of their intimidation, bullying, and ostracism added up to a big pile of pic related.

Psychologically I think they believed themselves to be unquestionably correct and still can't cope with someone saying, "No, that's bullshit."
>>
>>133180522
> she
> her
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>133197212

You either die the Hero or you live long enough to become the villain.

We never were the heroes so it was only natural that Anon. became the Anti-Hero western society needed, but could never admit truly existed. Because to recognize Anon as the true face of human opinion would destroy the manufactured opinion & yellow media who manages that for the US Oligarchs.
>>
File: 1496820509012.jpg (167KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496820509012.jpg
167KB, 720x960px
>>133196710
You're probably heterosexual.
>>
>>133197296
well to be fair, here is my thinking on this. i think they DO understand that it's coercive and tyrannical. i just don't think they care. we're always far too quick to label them as "well meaning but misguided" people or "just plain stupid" when it's not really the way it is. they're angry, repressed, bloodthirsty individuals and believe it or not, they have rage toward the world and want to see it burn.

hard for someone like me to relate to that, as i wake up every morning and literally do think "what can i do to make the world a better place?". it's just how i'm programmed, deep down in my genetic code or my soul. it took a LONG time for me to realize that most people, especially leftists, really just lack that. it's all about THEM. it's all about THEIR EGO. it's all about THEIR INSECURITIES. and most IMPORTANTLY it's all about THEM HAVING CONTROL OVER OTHERS. that's why they want to control your language. that's why they're only concerned with some weird power dynamic when you engage in "debate" with them. that's why they immeidately resort of violence and intimidation when tehy don't get their way.

they REALIZE 100% how wrong they are and what sort of damage their ideology will do to the world. but they don't care so long as 1) they get theirs and 2) they have some sort of power that they can control and exert over you to make them feel powerful.

don't be fooled man, conservatives tend to project the positive qualities in their own souls onto the leftists, it's a mistake. human projection is a big problem in some ways, it leads us to misunderestimating lots of the threats we face
>>
One of the most important aspects of GamerGate is how it opened the floodgates of counter-activism.

Gamers are nothing if not dedicated. They did everything possible until they found what worked:

1. Bombard advertisers, business associates, and anyone who is related to your target, showing all the dirty laundry you have on them AND (important) going for their bottom line. Actual boycotts aren't as important as the noise and threat of one.

2. Archive fucking everything. The gamers found the memory hole pretty early in the game, and hit the archives from the get-go. For GG it had the added benefit of denying clicks to the clickbait sites, but preventing sneaky edits and silent corrections when malpractice was found was big in destroying the credibility of the sleazy "journalists".

3. Deepfreeze. Document everything sleazy the journos have done, don't just point it out and let it slide. The gaming journos fucking hated Deepfreeze, and it worked.

None of that is new, but the gamers made it mainstream and streamlined it. Lots of good lessons were learned from that.

There's also the fact that game companies themselves weren't overly fond of the gaming journalists. They were absolute dickheads who acted as if they were the Sheriff of Nottingham, demanding tribute from them or else their precious game would be hit with bad reviews (seriously, big game studios had to keep a budget item to bribe^H^H^H^H^H^H entertain the journos). GG made the direct-to-player avenue of press release a lot more attractive.

All because an alcoholic cunt decided to show the nerds who was boss by telling them they were all dead (and was echoed by the sycophant yes-ma'am numales of the left).
>>
File: tom hanks peeing.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tom hanks peeing.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>133180522
>Anita was the straw that broke the camels back, snowballing into the anti-SJW movement, snowballing into gamergate, and snowballing into the Trump election and meme war
>but it was /v/ who unintentionally propped Anita up by trolling her in the first place, which she used to garner attention and money from betas and journalists
>/v/ saved western civilization.

I don't know what to think of this.
>>
>>133196965
>>133197090
>but if you were a republican back then before it was trendy you def have my respect.
I'm a leaf so not republican per se but yes I was rightwing wayyyyy before the trend and its even more lonely in Canada being firmly on the right so I hope you can respect that just as much
>i was so "tolerant" of feminists
Same. Even considered myself one. I believe if a female has the desires and the skills to do something she shouldn't have any gender based barriers in her way. And the same goes for any type of "minority." Its these lowering of standards and diversity quotas and diminishing the role of the male that has fucked things up, and thats a phenomena largely due to third wave feminism and cultural marxism, IMO.
I also personally believe women have mainly evolved to be subservient and homemakers and mothers and that they largely need to be dominated by men, for both our goods, but I'd never advocate for legislation making that mandatory.
Kind of went off on a ramble...
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 1024x1024px
I realy don't think gamergate wins at all , gaming industry is pushing commie propaganda like mad , fuck e3 2017 was more like coontown
>>
>>133187359
did you just take that fags meme seriously???

stop posting and start lurking moar faggot.
>>
>>133195473
>because it wasn't "profitable"
It was to somebody with imagination and who could sniff opportunity. Before GG Milo was irrelevant. He's not an idiot, he probably sussed what it meant, and how it would end up being a pandoras box containing a backlash against feminism and political correctness. And if that's what he thought, he was right. It was the catalyst for everything that followed.
>>
>>133198194
Yeah BF1, bless its heart, is disgustingly marxist almost to the point where it is a winking joke from EA.
>>
>>133198194
The game industry is almost entirely located in large cities on the West coast of the United States. So of course its filled with numale faggots and women pushing their diversity agenda.
>>
I'm tempted to post all the Zoe Quinn Nudes, but I'm not sure that wouldn't be considered off topic
>>
>>133198194
You're not seeing the bigger picture. When it comes to gamergate, they won the battle, but we won the war. Gamergate was a direct leadup to Trump's election. It was the spark that got tons of young white men to wake up and realize they couldn't just bury their heads in video games as the world decayed around them. It was basically the practice round.
>>
>>133198194
Gamergate didn't win the battle but in hindsight, it wasn't even about gaming. It was a fight back against political correctness, and that war is still early days. Sometimes you lose some battles to win the war. The war has moved on from gaming anyway.
>>
>>133198194

If you learn anything from studying Caesar and fuck, even Putin for that matter know this:

> Never get in the way of a self destructing enemy
> SJW gaming activists will drive themselves into ruin, just like the auto industry on green vehicles then admit their fake narrative is not taking hold. Give E3 four years and it will implode. Oldfags were around when the market blew apart in 1986 and 1999. The PC of 1993-1996 led to a massive counter-coup which gave us amazing games like Baulders Gate, Leisure Suit Larry and many others out of the indie studios left behind by MicroPose, Activision, Interplay etc.
>>
>>133198465

It's on topic.
>>
>>133198528
I can agree with this, the impact from seeing just how many other people were sick of their bullshit was enlightening. It was a huge push into the mainstream, and it served as a beacon that we were not alone.
>>
>>133193625
It's what happened when SJWs took over.
>>
>>133198534
>>133198194

GG won. See: Andromeda.

The gamers don't care if the game looks like coontown. If and only if the game's released and looks like a SJW wankfest, it'll tank (and very vocally so). The games in that pic have until release to try and get irrelevant screen time on "muh diversity" sites, after that it'll be the harsh judgement of the actual gamers that'll decide if it lives or dies.

Gamers aren't in for the race war, they never were. They just want to play games in peace and for everyone else to fuck off.
>>
>>133198560
You are probably right , cavalca la tigre
>>
>>133198560
The real shame of vidya is that the "indie scene" is even more cancerous than the corporate vidya trash. It's not like the typical media paradigm where the corporate stuff is bad but there's plenty of good "alternative media" that's good. Nope. Your choices are forced diversity and WE WUZ bullshit from EA/Ubisoft, or you can go play shitty indie "games" made by Phil Fish and Zoe Quinn.

The only non-pozzed games seem to be coming out of Japan and eastern Europe. Thank god for the slavs and gooks. Although even then, I've just personally lost all interest in playing new games. Last new game I played was Dark Souls 3. Now I'm mostly just digging out my old cart-based systems and playing those again.
>>
>>133198560
So you're telling that the more nihilistic /v/ is the more they will rebel against this shit
K then shouldn't get mad bout them I guess then
>>
>>133197623

>it is weird to think back to just how hopeless those times seemed. seemed like you would never find a voice. if you were someone who didn't buy into the mainstream narratives, you were very lonely and isolated.

Yup, I was fresh into college in that stage of my life. I can still remember my freshman psychology class and learning about CEOs in America and how they're mainly white men, and how disproportionate those positions are when it comes to women and certain minorities. We had a full class day of learning about the wealth gap between men and women and learning about how skin color is only skin deep.

Everyone in the class was eating it up. I felt so alone in my ideas that I was the only one in class questing them. In those times, being a young, white male, they tried their best to condition you to hate yourself. It was a psychology class, but the topics of manifest destiny, Slavery, and Jim crow laws was constantly being brought up. Not to mention the huge "rape scare" on campus was in full swing.
>>
>>133187411
The war is against globalism/multicultralism/things that are being forced down our throats by society that are suicidal.

Gamergate is what started me to get red pilled I used to be left-leaning myself until I saw how corrupt the msm was and began to question the sjw propaganda being force fed to me throughout my entire life.
>>
>>133198856

They want good games.

Anything made to pander to SJW cannot be good in any way.
>>
Internet SJWs originated from somethingawful's laissez faire subforum. At first it was a place for people to shitpost about politics, then people started behaving like ironic Marxists, then un-irionic Marxists. Then the subforum was shutdown and the former users spread out to weird Twitter and SRS on reddit.

In the real world when Occupy Wallstreet started and created the 1% meme, Neoliberals got scared and began pushing identity politics to divide people and turn Occupy Wallstreet into a joke. All these idpol organizations have extremely wealthy backers. But that has since had major blowback in the growth of white identity politics, creation of the altright and the election of Trump.
>>
>>133198856
There are still plenty of marxist shills pushing their bullshit in video games. It's just that gamers no longer give a shit about their trash. The industry is hurting as a whole and it's going to collapse if they continue down this path of forced pozz, bloated marketing budgets, rehashing the same shit every year (especially looking at you, Ubishit), etc.

In fact, I want nothing more than to see Ubisoft completely destoryed. I never again want to see one of their boilerplate messages of "this game has been made by a diverse team of multiple genders, sexes, species, religions, etc"
>>
>>133198856
>Gamers aren't in for the race war, they never were.
Yeah, but that's what I'm saying. You push where you can. People saw gamergate and either consciously or instinctively knew what it meant. It didn't take very long before the people involved weren't even gamers anymore, and it quickly moved on into criticizing things like feminism and political correctness. That led to an influx of people towards "alt right" (for a lack of a better term) content. Don't you see? It used gamers and the scandal as a spring board for their own ends.
>>
File: intp.jpg (55KB, 1198x760px) Image search: [Google]
intp.jpg
55KB, 1198x760px
>>133181839
They underestimated the sheer power of weaponized autism.
>>
>>133199112
>In the real world when Occupy Wallstreet started and created the 1% meme, Neoliberals got scared and began pushing identity politics to divide people and turn Occupy Wallstreet into a joke. All these idpol organizations have extremely wealthy backers. But that has since had major blowback in the growth of white identity politics, creation of the altright and the election of Trump.

THIS
>>
>>133198946

Not quite. Games with single digit million(s) in budget are coming out of crowdfunding and doing quite well in their respective niches without being SJW wankfests.

There's a fucking sea of SJW turds out there, true. If there's a niche you like, getting involved with the crowdsourcing hoopla seems to be the only way to get proper indie games.

Of course, with the added bonus of funding games before you see them (and we all know how great of an idea that is...).
>>
>>133196710
>females
>>
>>133186536
Well, Armenians are mountain Jews. Who knows what they up to.
>>
>>133198165
oh well if you're a leaf and a right-winger, especially before all of this, then you dev deserve some props or a proper dick sucking or some shit man, i dunno lol

women.......i don't really care about what they decide to do or not do. i don't believe it's the governments place to control that. gov needs to get off all of our backs and it needs to get off a womans back too. it's fucked up, but it even needs to let them have abortions. just the same, there are 2 issues, 1) you are right. men and women evolved differently and women are basically much stupider than men on average and are really only good for shitting the babies and taking care of them. hell, that's about the most important thing anyone could do, so i don't see why that's such a horrible thing to say, but that's really all they are developed for. it's almost cruel to ask more of them in reality and 2) they should not have the fucking right to vote. period. they aren't developed for it. give them every right. let them have total self-determination over their lives. but don't let them have any determination of YOUR life or the future of your society. that's just a fools mistake. amirite or amirite here man??

oh also freedom of association. we shouldn't be "required" to hire them or a certain percentage of them or anything like that. people should be able to choose their own damn employees and business associates for certain!
>>
>>133184994
i do enjoy thinking about the struggles The young Turk niggers are going through now. There comment sections are the front line for nigger josling
>>
File: 1499477795021.jpg (60KB, 561x552px) Image search: [Google]
1499477795021.jpg
60KB, 561x552px
http://4chumblr.org/blogs/2014/09/19/zoe-quinn-nudes
>>
>>133180915
https://youtu.be/UtsFDKvl60U
https://youtu.be/kgERA3Tqa1Q
i watch these videos religiously
>>
File: header.jpg (44KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
44KB, 460x215px
>>133199208
Why does anyone think the diversity of the game designers would be a sign of quality?

literally all the best video games were made by small teams of (usually, but not always) white men working in a basement.

Just out of curiosity, what % of the game industry is actually composed of female employees? I bet it isn't a lot since clearly most women hate video games.
>>
>>133185103
>Now either kill me or leave me alone forever
this is accurate.
t. INTP-A
>>
>>133187771
>progress
Leaf please. Do you consider being legally able to fuck your dog "progress"? Do you consider being sent to jail for throwing bacon at a mosque "progress"? Do you consider importing millions of Muslim "refugees" "PROGRESS"?

The right wing gained an immense following because of GG and now society is fighting for survival against the road of depravity we were headed down.
>>
>>133193872
>So while you are too busy arguing about game characters and muh white genes, and Islam and LGBT, and other irrelevant topics, the powers that be continues to steal your money and enrich themselves with no one actually challenging them, because everyone is too busy arguing about race and gender.
You missed it entirely, fool.
Gamergate woke up a subsection of people to duplicity in the media at large. That means about everything the media sells them, your ideas of beauty, your international free trade agreements, your race mixing bullshit, your destruction of history. These are the things that the media pushed 24/7 for decades with little resistance because people didn't realize they were being duped. Gamergate literally woke them up to these media tactics and they started seeing it everywhere and got hella pushback when they called it out, which was like banging a big fucking drum.
If Gamergate wasn't a big deal, how did Sarkesian and Quinn end up at the fucking UN? How did they end up on late night TV?
This was never about gamers, it was about cultural Marxism, identity politics and media manipulation and you lost.
You cite Brazil as a model for what you wanted, but have you been to Brazil? It's a crime ridden shithole because people without a culture have no pride in themselves.
>>
File: wais983iuaj.png (12KB, 335x201px) Image search: [Google]
wais983iuaj.png
12KB, 335x201px
>>133189168
>0.6%

Trump only won by 0.76% anyway
>>
>>133198275
hahaha this is such a politically driven tripe. no evidence. no reason to believe this. nothing at all to lead anyone to even think this way. the dude realistically took a major risk in his career by defending a group of people that were considered about as marketable or sympathetic as toxic fucking sludge and you're trying to say "he just did it for the money!" lol yeah right! besides, everyone knows if you want to make real money in journalism and have real success, you pick up the establishment, left-wing narrative. that's why you get so many of these left-wing journalists writing shit that they patently do not believe. you don't make as much money on the right, you don't have as big of an audience, but you do get to have integrity. source: someone who makes videos on current events on youtube and knows at least a little bit about the journalism game first hand. sorry, milo is no monetarily motivated shill though, end of story :(
>>
File: 7d1.jpg (49KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
49KB, 600x649px
>>133199478
TFW no Half Life 3
>>
>>133198946

Pick up an old issue of PC Gamer. Garry Whitta's legendary rant against Shovelware, Vaporware and Indie gaming is well remembered in the industry. In fact some at Bioware suggested (old guys who worked with Dr. Ray) that the old indie scene was what led to the implosion. It certainly did in 1985 when crap like ET and Fight on the Atari 2800 led Nintendo to institute the "seal of quality" after the 1986/87 stock market & tech bubble crash

Markets are like battle star galactica. All this will happen, and it will happen again. That is the only thing that George Soros got right, reflexivity is real. You just have to be autistic enough to spot it.

Another case study is the auto industry, they have tried 3 times to do "green cars". The last market peak was when John DeLorian scammed Ireland for about US$14b in today's money. In hindsight building an aluminum car with a wankel engine sounds retarded. I suspect stuffing laptop batteries as your floorplate will sound equally dumb in 20 years.
>>
>>133187771
My idea of progress is like, a colony on Mars or something, not my country being overrun by shitskins.
>>
File: IMG_8003.jpg (180KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8003.jpg
180KB, 680x453px
>>133198580
God, I'd forgotten deviant nation was a website.
>>
>>133199381
oh. she literally wrote her masters on feminist tropes. I guess that makes sense. Seems like she's really obsessed with this for some reason.
>>
File: chk_jschl.png (19KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
chk_jschl.png
19KB, 400x340px
>>133198946
>the "indie scene" is even more cancerous than the corporate vidya trash
Some of it can be amusing, but it is mainly virtuesignaling leftists looking to find others to give them virtuebux.
>>
File: IMG_8002.jpg (31KB, 368x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8002.jpg
31KB, 368x550px
>>133199760
Five "journalists" ruined their careers for this.
>>
>>133188400
I'm curious about YOU. You come on pol even though you disagree with most of the content because you want to open yourself up to other opinions. I respect that.

But do you brush it all off and laugh about the morons on pol with your circlejerk of liberal friends? Or do you genuinely think about what is presented and try to come up with valid arguments for or against what is posted here?
>>
The arrogant establishment and their SJW minions blundered into enemy territory (the internet) against a ruthless enemy with no moral code and nothing to lose (NEETs, basement dwelling virgins, and assorted societal dropouts) and picked a kind of fight their enemies were especially tailored to fight and win (defamation and harassment campaign based on shame).

They tried to retreat after getting their nose bloodied but too many "normies" had been attracted by all the noise and had rejoiced at seeing the hated "elites" suffer a humiliation. That and the hated "elites'" enemies were no longer content to sit back in their refuge but now viewed this as a blood feud and aggressively pursued them anywhere they fled.

All the massive troll armies needed was a figurehead and a standard, and this they found in Donald Trump, who sensed this shift and used a massive megaphone honed by his time in show business to give it voice, and in a cartoon of a small green frog. And they spread across social media and drowned billions of dollars of advertising and bought media with sheer numbers.

And thus the hidebound and defensive establishment was harried and ultimately driven from the field one day in November.
>>
>>133199478
>Just out of curiosity, what % of the game industry is actually composed of female employees? I bet it isn't a lot since clearly most women hate video games.
You should check out the before/after pictures showing what key studios used to look like in their prime and what they look like now. A lot of these giant bloated-budget AAA corporate games are made by teams that are probably >50% now. And you can tell from the drop in quality and the insertion of marxist propaganda.

And you're absolutely right. the best games have always been made by small tight-knit teams of mostly white dudes (or japs). There were only a handful of people who made Doom. There were only a handful of people who made Morrowind. There were only a handful of people who made Half Life. That's the way things should be. Fuck all this bloated bullshit.
>>
>>133199791
The indie scene became trash because of Minecraft. When Notch created Minecraft and it got popular he sold it to Microsoft for $3 billion. After that happen a lot of people AKA Normies/SJW's who never gave a shit about video games wanted to get into the industry because they saw how much money you could make
>>
>>133199626
>everyone knows if you want to make real money in journalism and have real success, you pick up the establishment, left-wing narrative
Which is stupid if everyone is doing it. By that logic, why do alt right content creators rake in more than some of these journalists? You look for a gap in the market and then you push. Milo was a drama whore, he wanted to be a theater critic. Then he started what was basically some tech blog with gossip mixed in. This whole thing against feminism? A drama whores wet dream. No I won't pretend to know his intentions, but I can take a guess, and I don't think he did it out of some noble virtue. He's a narcissist. And an attention whore. You get attention by doing shocking things. Think of all his viral youtube moments. Think he'd have those following the liberal line? Fuck no.
>>
File: 7961688.jpg (17KB, 283x322px) Image search: [Google]
7961688.jpg
17KB, 283x322px
>>133191157
i like this newfag
>>
>>133182198
goddamn the glory days.

This rebellion has spawned into a full fledged army organized against those with conventional social power.

>tfw forbes of all places came to GG's side like the fucking rohirrim to gondors.

Glorious.
>>
File: 6df[1].png (232KB, 445x362px) Image search: [Google]
6df[1].png
232KB, 445x362px
>>133180522
>>133182198

I always thought Anita was a phony, a pretender, and a fraud.

Then I heard her trash talk game against Sargon. She is clearly a hardcore gamer. Fucking BASED.
>>
>>133199329
>they should not have the fucking right to vote. period. amirite or amirite here man??
You're right. It just can't be sold. I'm a persuasive guy but arguing against women voting is a debate I'll lose to even stupid women, which is the last thing I need lol
There has to be some way. Some way we can give them the vote without having it be so utterly fucking devastating for civilization.
I would literally rather live in a world where a woman can be prime minister, an elected WOMAN can vote on bills, but WOMEN can note vote to put that bitch in office, ya know what I mean?
Maybe this next war will be the thing that makes women realize they're doing it wrong. Maybe it needs to come to that for them to learn to value their traditional role.
>>
>>133200079
>The indie scene became trash because of Minecraft.
It was pretty shit before minecraft, but yes, it was due to minecraft's massive popularity that every company started really sucking indie cock and jumping on that bandwagon.
>>
>>133182751
... Damn, that version of Anita sure has hips.
>>
>>133199791
The thing with the indie scene, is that is a whole circlejerk if you want to get vision.
And that circlejerk mostly indulges in leftists policies
So you end up dying your hair cause every blogger that works on Kotaku or killscreen says that multiculturalism is good and end up forcing some agenda to get viewership within your tranny group
>>
>>133197046
One of the things that helped give GG steam was finding constant connections between games journalists and larger outlets like MSNBC and CNN.

Helped a lot of people to realize that there was no such thing as ethical standards anywhere in journalism.

>>133198063
>we're always far too quick to label them as "well meaning but misguided" people or "just plain stupid" when it's not really the way it is.

This is why learning about their use of passive language was remarkable to me. As soon you challenged it and requiring THEM to put forth facts and serious arguments, they turned hysterical.

It's why GG seems so big to me, it made people realize they shouldn't just go on the defensive when someone says they're offended, but instead question why they're offended.

>>133198194
Games take several years to be developed. These games likely were started when BLM was big and companies thought they should be directing their companies to appeal to that demographic for PR.
>>
This is a good thread, someone archive it.
>>
>>133182930
This. For the longest time, I only ever even know of reddit as "that site everyone is claiming newfags are from" starting back in like 2009-2010 on /v/.
>>
>>133194819
funny thing is, in the 90s / early 00s he was "conspiracy lite" and an "obvious opportunistic shill" that frequently disrupted and lied about claims

when he started getting regular interviews on mainstream media, it became quite obvious
>>
>>133189755
>liberals being naive do-gooders
Anon this is what I used to think. Well at first I thought they were just do-gooders trying to make a perfect society, while those pesky conservatives tried to keep us in the racist past. Then after experiencing real life I began to doubt just how good some liberal policies were. And eventually, starting with gamergate, I realized just how fucked liberals are. They control the msm to villainize and ostracize anyone who speaks out against them without even trying to have an honest discussion of the facts of a situation. They work together to deceive the ignorant populace and ensure they stay in power and get their way. It's sickening.

Race riots are nothing new, sure. But how many SJW white haves been actively calling for white genocide back then? How many people were able to speak freely and openly about the truth and enlighten others through Mongolian throat singing forums like this in the past? The people are starting to wake up.
>>
>>133183815
reddit has always been reviled across 4chan since it was ever a thing. This is pure revisionism. Pointing out a couple exceptions doesn't change the fact that Reddit has been absolute cancer from its very inception
>>
File: ThisIsHowIFeelSeeingThis.webm (1MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsHowIFeelSeeingThis.webm
1MB, 1000x562px
>>133199760
>>133199820

Before you ask - webm related is coffee.
>>
>>133182489
>thank you good sir
wanna know how i know youre from reddit?
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 225x225px
>>133191157
>le ebin based channer!!! xD
>>
>>133200507
The whole "liberals are just naive do-gooders" dismissive mindset is precisely why the conservatives failed to conserve jack shit against the march of cultural marxism over the past 50 years. They kept treating this enemy of western civilization in its totality as a fucking joke. They just scoffed, rolled their eyes and said "aren't you all cute, you'll all be conservatives in a few years when you grow up :^)". And they just sat back and allowed the marxists to brainwash generation after generation and compound the problems exponentially until we go to where we are today.
>>
>>133200736
>1 post by this ID
shut up newfag
>>
File: IMG_7999.jpg (53KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7999.jpg
53KB, 500x748px
So edgy.
>>
>>133189168
.6% is MASSIVE but you're sorely mistaken about what you're saying because you don't understand the intricacy and anatomy of what happened, and how a culture that was in the ironclad grip of the MSM and left-wing PC fascism slipped out of their grasp as a result of this one thing.

i've explained it elsewhere in this thread but i'll do it one more time. EVERYTHING you see today on the internet, all of the right-wing pundits on youtube, all of the popularity of right-wing "alternative" media. everything. you owe it all to gamergate.

there were places like breitbart and drudge and infowars before all of that, but they didn't have big audiences. why not? what changed? i will explain.

when anita sarkeesian started annoying the ever living piss out of people in 2013, political videos were not very popular on youtube. there were some, but they were not popular. what WAS popular were channels by kids talking about video games and popular culture in general. these channels had literally MILLIONS of subscribers, mostly young people who were not concerned with politics. because anita was bitching about VIDEO GAMES in particular, ALL of these channels started making videos about her. suddenly youtube was OVERRUN with politics and it was RIGHT-WING politics. it was a RIGHT-WING message and it was being delivered right directly to the minds of impressionable youth who otherwise never would have had interest in the political landscape of the united states. feminism almost overnight went from being "cool" and "fun" to being absolutely hated and despised. people who just turned a blind eye to politics before suddenly saw them for what they really were. they saw that the ugly blue-haired emperor truly was not wearing any clothes.

when these previously ignorant kids got redpilled, they realized it felt good. for some, it was almost a religious experience. they wanted more. they NEEDED more. suddenly DEMAND for political content on youtube, particularly (cont 1/2)
>>
>>133188425
youre so fucking ugly i bet you take it in the ass you dumb bitch
>>
File: milo_yiannopoulos.jpg (210KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
milo_yiannopoulos.jpg
210KB, 620x412px
>>133189168
>>133201007

RIGHT-WING political content on youtube SKYROCKETED. all of the famous youtube names you know today (sargon of akkad, stefan molyneux) owe their genesis to this gamergate controversey with anita sarkeesian.

it's also notable that the entire thing only took off really once milo yiannopoulos jumped on board. he started writing articles in their defense and posting them up to breitbart. none of these people ever thought they would find support. they never thought they would find anyone who thought of them as anything other than "scum of the earth basement dwelling misogynists". turned out, now they sort-of had a voice. breitbart became much more popular and turned into a well known name. OTHER "alternative" right-wing media started picking up the story, mostly because yiannopoulos was so effective at making his arguments for them. it snowballed and snowballed and snowballed and got bigger and bigger and bigger, with the MSM always doubling down and people finally being able to see how full of shit they were.

even some older people were getting a lot of input from these "evil misogynist basement dwellers" who just so happened to be their children, or husbands, or boyfriends (because they clearly weren't ALL "autistic NEETs) or just social friends. word of the truth of things spread.

when they saw the MSM was full of shit, they started really turning to online media in a way they hadn't before. this created even MORE demand for these youtube channels, and places like drudge, breitbart, infowars. and then donald trump announced his candidacy. at first people thought he was a joke because they couldn't understand how things had changed. turned out that people having access to a "second set of information" and all of the stuff that MSM DIDN'T report on for so long, really changed their outlook on things.

the genesis of it all being taken to the masses DOES go back to anita sarkeesian, gamergate and milo yiannopoulos. it's true.
>>
>>133181839
INTJ entrepreneur in VR/robotics here, you know what you're talking about
>>
File: 1482550492592.jpg (9KB, 246x236px) Image search: [Google]
1482550492592.jpg
9KB, 246x236px
>>133193528
This x1000000
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>133188425
>>
>>133189168
>>133201007
>>133201148
believe it or not, think i am crazy if you want to, but this is the true story of what started it all and how you got to the place you are at right now politically in the US and maybe in the UK too
>>
>>133199720
>In hindsight building an aluminum car with a wankel engine sounds retarded.
That's not retarded at all.
>>
>>133197623
I used to browse a combo of sites the only one of which I can remember is "ATS" and bring shit onto /b/ where the majority of people would call me a nut and 'conspiritard'
mostly missed /new/ due to not knowing it existed, was here for the start of /pol/ and it was the first time a community seemed rational and competent enough to weed out shills and not just accept "debunked" at face value, being anonymous and all
never got to use godlikeproductions, either the country or isp was banned
>>
>>133192716
Just no. I'm the guy you originally responded to. Fascism is about tradition, pragmatism, duty, self-improvement, and honor; that's it. There is no love of 'freedom' fascism is alive it simply isn't talked about because those individuals recognize pragmatically how much it would hurt them, their family, and their loved ones if they were outed as a fascist because of the social stigma.

Societies that are functional over the long term have some degree of fascist sentiment because fascism is literally what allows them to keep their society from crumbling into degeneracy. The value of the freedom that libertarians value is the freedom to choose right, if individuals choose to destroy things of value then did society benefit from having that freedom? Is freedom actually a value to be given preeminence over anything if the people with it are not virtuous and able to think for the long term?
>>
>>133180522
Literary leave the Video Games alone!
You've fucked football with Kapernik and Breast cancer and bullshit...
Let us have our Fucking video games!
>>
>>133187626

Milo may be a fag, but you're a faggot.
>>
>>133180522
>Trump was elected because they decided they didn't like our video games
what a bunch of fools, don't they know we will never stop now?

we were trained to discern the pattern of the game and win
>>
>>133196710
Same. It's not often a pic of le sexy grill distracts me, but that one in particular is fucking good.
>>
People should remember how easily don imus got fired.
>>
>>133201249
I don't like your writing style, but I can't deny that you're spot on with this. It was the initial spark, as stupid as it was. If it wasn't GG it would have eventually been something else, the absurdity of it all is hilarious to think about.
The skyrocket in right wing youtube channel popularity was incredible, and it all seemed to happen under their noses. Naturally youtube is starting to clamp down on this and cut off their money supply, assuming that was their only incentive for making the content.
>>
>>133200987
Even without the hat, gun and tattoos - and purple hair - that wouldn't be an attractive pose.
>>
File: 1496637268837.jpg (365KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
1496637268837.jpg
365KB, 700x933px
>>133201593
They accidentally made us fucking care about politics.
>>
>>133198194
they wouldnt be pushing so hard if there hadnt been such a backlash
they feel like they need to address it, correct it
unfortunately for them, the funds are not infinite

Also there is something to be said about white birth rates
there are more non whites than whites being born in a lot of white countries
this means that developers marketing to these demographics are obviously going to attempt to appeal to them
whether this proves to be their suicide or not relies on you, the consumer
>>
>>133198194
>assasins creed with a bird of prey
anyone that doesnt register that franchise as overt islamic propaganda since the second game is not paying attention
>>
>>133201781
>not knowing what they've unleashed
we've just barely begun to care, we've found out this is better than video games

partially because the games they make suck now

>we're all 60-80
>get together after ruling the world
>why'd you get into it?
>well my fucking pornhub started showing BBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtlj_8IoOfQ
>>
>>133198946
this meme needs to end
the indie scene is not the exclusive domain of sjw art school failures anymore
there are some awesome looking games that I dont want to post lest I get perceived to be the developer or draw some sort of link and association to /pol/

>Your choices are forced diversity and WE WUZ bullshit from EA/Ubisoft, or you can go play shitty indie "games" made by Phil Fish and Zoe Quinn.
You sound like you're attempting to seed defeatism m8
>>
>>133199112
Great post.
>>
>>133201900

I fucking hate those games so much. The Anti Christian bullshit always bothered me. The stupid 2012 shit was even worse. Every ending for those games is complete and utter garbage. Why spend 30 hours playing through an entire game for "Who is Desmond??"

I was so mad.

Brotherhood had an even worse ending. Fuck Ubisoft and their shitty games.
>>
>>133198063
Anon idk if you're a shill for some unknown purpose (derail thread?) Or idk (I'm skeptical as fuck). But I resonate with you so much man.

It's hard to acknowledge some people are so terribly misguided. I don't believe there are "evil" people. Just people who are so far in denial or so ignorant and selfish that they blind themselves and live in their fantasy world. It's been hard on me to realize my sister is one such person. I don't know how to help her or fix her, but all she does is talk about how she wants to get drunk all the time, hates men (uses them) for petty shit, and falls hook line and sinker for sjw propaganda. She isn't full on Sarkesian and I think she might be able to be saved, but I just don't know. I've got her to concede on a lot of points through talking and presenting facts, but I haven't been able to help her change herself for the better. It's something she has to realize for herself I think. Some people in this world are lost. That's the sad truth that you stated here and what I agree with.
>>
>>133198194
Gamergate lost the battle, but not the war. Video games are still going to shit for the most part but it red pilled a shit ton of gamers.
>>
>>133199281
nice to see someone else using that term
>>
>>133202293
>I don't believe there are "evil" people.
You're in denial. All of us are capable of thanatos, but only some of us are primarily driven by it to the exclusion of eros. Those some of us are evil.

For example, 99% of black people
>>
>>133202276
stopped playing after the second one, every time I check back in, its blatantly marxist propaganda - like helping marx in person as gameplay, and beating anyone who asks "why"
>>
>>133202905

I played the second one, and then against my better judgement I played brotherhood.
>>
>>133201691
THAT'S OK YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE MY WRITING STYLE, I DEVELOPED IT SPECIFICALLY AS AN ACT OF REBELLION TO THE SOCIAL ORDER OF THE INTERNET AND PRETENTIOUS FAUX-INTELLECTUALS EVERYWHERE!

not that i'm saying you're a pretentious faux-intellectual, i'm just saying, i developed in part to piss people off so i'm not going to judge you for disliking it.

but i do have to maybe disagree with you on one thing. see i'm not so sure that it WOULD have happened if it were anything other than GG. BECAUSE the left had been so effective at shutting rational, functional and influential humans down at EVERY TURN by simply calling them "racists" or "misogynists" or "some other ad hominem name". and these people KNEW that if they let that name stick to them, they would be totally unemployable, socially excommunicated, shit their wives would probably even leave some and their children might end up hating them. they did this to 100% effect for DECADES without EVER really suffering a loss UNTIL they finally came for the one group of people THAT HAD LITERALLY NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE! VIDEO GAMERS! people who already dwelled in the basements. people who already were forsaken by society. people who had already been called every bad name in the book so much that it just meant nothing to them. people who were so used to being shit on they had begun shitting on EACHOTHER LITERALLY AS A FORM OF AFFECTION (ever sign onto xbox live and hear people say to their friends "hey faggot, whats up?").

it took these already-broken-and-hopeless individuals to finally be the first and only people who could stand up to their fucking bullshit. as one user here already put it earlier, "you can't kill what's already dead".

when they got called "misogynist" and "racist" they just laughed it off and said "fuck you faggot" to the MSM. they fucking did it and by god by standing up to them they fucking won. and after THEY won, after a battle had FINALLY been won, and people saw HOW TO DO IT......cont
>>
>>133201900
Well to be fair, there was 1 which already was bordering on islamic propaganda. I give it the benefit of the doubt though since it seemed like a fun make-believe evil templar conspiracy thing.

Then 2 in Italy. Then Brotherhood.

The 3rd game Revelations in the Ottoman Empire is where Islamic propaganda argument could be made.
>>
>>133202177
This. I just got into Darkest Dungeon, an indie kickstarter game, and it is a fantastic D&D dungeon crawler style game. Also FTL for another example. There are plenty more.
>>
>>133186494

Trump's presidency is beyond what I'd hope for. All I want was him being the un-Hillary, then the Gorsuch thing happened. I'm very happy about this, made me smile once since the past administration.
>>
File: basement_dweller_by_pjman.jpg (66KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
basement_dweller_by_pjman.jpg
66KB, 900x675px
>>133201691
>>133203074
that laid the groundwork for everything to come afterwards. people saw it and then when trump came around they finally said "wow, this is what we actually need" and then this guy, who in previous elections never would have got past the primaries, suddenly became the republican candidate and then fucking won.

gamergate is where it began. it began with the autistic NEET basement dweller, who inadvertently taught the world that the only way to stand up to the lying, fascistic media and psychotic left-wing establishment is simply not to boy down, give into it or apologize.

say what you want about them but milo yiannopoulos and the basement autistic dwelling, straight white male NEETs, were the saviors of western society when you get right down to it. that's not hyperbole, that's not exaggeration. these are the facts and this is how it happened lol. funny as it is, this is how it happened lol.
>>
>>133203074
Just being honest m80. I do think you're correct with everything posted so far. I have no evidence or ideas for what that spark would have been if not gamers, more of a hope that it would have been something else. Doesn't it seem absurd to you? It makes sense the way it happened, it just seems so unreal that it did.
>>
>>133202692
Maybe I am. I just haven't been personally exposed to evil. I have seen many misguided people though and it hurts.
>>
>>133181993
She is, saw a screen grab of her Twitter feed shortly after the election and some /pol/lacks were already making the connection. She picked up on it and was "horrified"
>>
>>133203109
I mostly stopped playing after 2 because I was so disappointed by their laziness - the end of the first suggested completely different settings and time periods, then they went on to make essentially the same game with a few upgrades and reskins
the shills of the day were brutal, aided by video game forums needing registration + being operated for profit + marketing
>>
>>133203278
Great thread anon. Thanks for this. I'm gunna get some sleep but it was nice. Past bump limit and about to expire looks like. You really hit the nail on the head with all of your posts and I'm glad people like you exist
>>
>>133198194

you guys literally get triggered every time you see a black person. it's fucking hilarious. i wish we could get you some therapy so you could find out where all this repressed rage comes from. i'm guessing a sexual inferiority complex.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.