[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is atheism really destroying the west? Why does /pol/ confuse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: fedora_tipper.png (126KB, 1126x806px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_tipper.png
126KB, 1126x806px
Is atheism really destroying the west? Why does /pol/ confuse atheism with secularism? Why are most atheists so smug and annoying?
>>
Why are most religious people blank slates who believe anything you tell them (read: stupid)
>>
>>133174524
Jesus was a Secularist, he fucking invented the concept.
Atheists are just fags
>>
Atheism is just a side effect of modern civilisation.

What's destroying the West is sticking to secularised Christian cuck values that are even more potent when not restrained by traditional dogma in the form of progressive liberalism.

Look at East Asia in comparison. Barely religious but none of the weakness.
>>
File: Hilarious.jpg (42KB, 553x579px) Image search: [Google]
Hilarious.jpg
42KB, 553x579px
People are openly worshiping Satan now, more than ever in modern history...you should be able to pick this up from being alive.
>>
File: 1466788547754.jpg (40KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
1466788547754.jpg
40KB, 562x437px
>>133176394
>Look at East Asia in comparison
Yeah, lets look at China
>>
File: chinks.jpg (47KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
chinks.jpg
47KB, 600x485px
>>133176736
China may still largely be a shithole but they're not soft.
>>
>>133176090

>*tips fedora*
>>
Atheism is a red pill
When people become redpill ed they become smug
>see /pol/
>>
I'm an Athiest. I'm not a smug asshole about it. I think most Christians are sane regular people. Same with all religions that ain't cults. Either that or they are irreligious but don't put too much thought into it.

That said, they are some really stupid people in my country (see Ken Ham and his creationist museum) that makes it really hard to not be a condescending prick about it when people are going out of their way to be idiots.

Nietzsche was raised Lutheran, and loved the community. But learning of evolution and the true age of the earth, he believed that it became impossible to be Christian and intellectually dishonest. Apparently the loophole is to just be intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>133174524
Most conservatives throughout American History were Christian.
Christians don't think fondly of Atheists.
/pol/ is mostly right wing (or at least right leaning).
Most of /pol/ is American.
Christianity is the most popular religion in America.
Therefore the odds of a large amount of people on this board who have a problem with atheists are high.
>>
>>133174524
Atheism is cancer and is being pushed by fucking kikes.
Their purpose is to kill the few morality left on the west.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Silverman_(activist)
>>
File: 2555061745_c4355e44d2_o.jpg (25KB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
2555061745_c4355e44d2_o.jpg
25KB, 380x280px
>>133176394
>East Asia in comparison
Despite what you say fedora shitter, the Japanese are very religious and superstitious.
If anything it's killing the west it's secularism, the soil of Christian values like the nuclear family, marriage, abstinence, slut shaming is degrading society.
Atheism is liberal trash for a reason.
>>
>>133174524

>Be atheist
>Not know anything about religion (Christianity in all cases) nor Science

They only are retarded whoring attention.
>>
>God has to be a literal sky wizard who controls every single thing is life or else the concept of divinity isn't real

I fucking hate atheists, they don't even attempt to understand religion or real concepts of God. They're the dumbest people on the earth next to Muslims
>>
>>133184671
>If anything it's killing the west it's secularism, the soil of Christian values like the nuclear family, marriage, abstinence, slut shaming is degrading society.
>Implying that shit can't be reasonably explained and applied in a secular manner.
This is why we need to remove the liberal scum; they're trying to take atheism down with it.
>>
>>133184882
>God has to be a literal sky wizard who controls every single thing is life or else the concept of divinity isn't real
To be fair, here in America there are a multitudes of Christians who actually believe that. These same Christians are also the most vocal about their beliefs.
Also to be fair, it is the interpretation of God according to the Bible and Christianity; an all powerful supernatural being (magic sky wizard) who is responsible for the creation of this universe.
Once the most idiotic are dealt with, then you move up the ladder of difficulty.
>>
>>133177425
>*prays to invisible man who seems to have a difficult grasp on basic concepts in the world he created*
>>
>>133184023
I'm a conservative atheist and I'm not a smug asshat about it. I also don't recall any jooooos pushing me to be an atheist either.
>>
>>133182257
I am trying to resist replying to these threads because they are trolling atheists into resembling the allegation of being assholes. Probably sharia blue divisive tactic
>>
File: 2b7.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2b7.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>133186526
>>
Religion is a tool to guide the masses. The values taught, like in Christianity, are designed to create a functioning society. Or some other type of society with a different goal such as with Islam. In it's absence the masses fall into degeneracy and hedonistic life styles that undermine civilization. Arguing semantics, like the existence of "god" is pointless. God is simply a means to legitimize what is taught in the religion. If atheists were intelligent, they could lead a non degenerate/hedonistic lifestyle while remaining irreligious, and still understand religion's function.
>>
File: 1483760168301.jpg (78KB, 398x503px) Image search: [Google]
1483760168301.jpg
78KB, 398x503px
>>133188672
>>133177425
>I-i--i don't have a response so I'll just post memes
>>
>>133176394
East Asia has lower fertility rates, less civil engagement, etc.

Literally the only the thing they have going for them is no immigration which helps a lot.
>>
File: 1484247951797.jpg (65KB, 641x581px) Image search: [Google]
1484247951797.jpg
65KB, 641x581px
>>133174524
Why did you censor the usernames? Is it because its a doctored image?
>>
>>133186526
>>133190889
,and that's not a meme? That silly "argument" is literally the same cringy line every atheist says, in ever single conversation about religion.
>>
File: Ir905bR.gif (595KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ir905bR.gif
595KB, 460x600px
>>133191068

No, you can type in a few key words yourself and easily find it. I don't want to link to them directly and give them traffic, and it's internet etiquette (lel) to blur out usernames when you want to make fun of a neckbeard embarassing himself somewhere.
>>
File: Thefedora.jpg (190KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
Thefedora.jpg
190KB, 1067x800px
>>133190889
>>
>>133174524
Blaming Atheism is a bit silly, I think. It seems to me that most churches encourage multiculturalism and even go out of their way to promote and fund it. At least that's how it is in Australia right now.
>>
File: Holocaust.jpg (1MB, 1200x1865px) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust.jpg
1MB, 1200x1865px
The hilarious thing about atheists is they still believe in the Holocaust God

some freethinkers
>>
>>133195590
What?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.