[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Philly fags following this? >Friday two teenage white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1401.jpg (128KB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.jpg
128KB, 693x800px
Any Philly fags following this?

>Friday two teenage white males are seen getting into car (top left and right)
>disappear and manhunt ensues
>two other teenage boys disappear over the weekend
>all connected to each other somehow but weren't all kidnapped at the same time
>now this guy is arrested
>arrested on one million dollar bail for weapons charge; presumably cops know he is connected to the disappearances but can't charge him for them yet
>cops digging up his lawn with heavy construction equipment at this moment
>live feed on helicopter is cut after about ten minutes despite viewers increasing the whole time

What did these guys get themselves into? How do you become involved in something so sinister while so young?
>>
>>133164794
bimp
>>
Hate crime?
>>
1. cartel

2. an older sibling or friend of one of the boys linked them to the cartel
>>
>>133164794
looks like a shaun king enthusiast is just trying to kill whitey
>>
>>133164794

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll

read that. one of the most disturbing things i've ever read. never even heard of him before i stumbled upon his wiki.
>>
File: IMG_1403.jpg (481KB, 2048x2233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1403.jpg
481KB, 2048x2233px
>>133164794
Pic of the land they are searching currently. Unsubstantiated claims this suspect is connected to a cement business in the city.

>>133165320
I'm not so sure the suspect is Muslim.
>>
>>133164794
i cant wait to move away from this shithole of a state/county. im sure these retarded wiggers were caught up in drug related bullshit or something
>>
>>133165437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUJHAVyEMqY
>>
File: IMG_1405.jpg (245KB, 2048x1131px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.jpg
245KB, 2048x1131px
>>133164794
>>133165517

Zoomed out a little, this was seven and a half minutes into the live feed as it zoomed out and was cut super fast. People speculated that they found bodies and cut the feed.

>>133165707
I am with you 100%. Philly is a shithole. I'm stuck here the next year at least though.
>>
>>133165836
the thing thats fucked isn't the serial killer shit, its that he got 2 teenage accomplices separately to join him in raping, torturing, and murdering other teenage boys, some of whom were their friends. one is fucked up enough, but to find 2, shows how dark human nature is.
>>
>>133166381
wait, what??
>>
>>133166613
see

>>133165437
>>
>>133165517
Philly area and the adjacent part of jersey are full of Italian mobster families. If you're driving down a long stretch of road at night past the fields and you see a light on in the distance in the field, get out of there fast. That's what they always tell us growing up.
>>
>>133168074
ohhh gotcha

>>133168113
you would think they would be able to pull off a hit better. it didn't take long to pick up a trail
>>
>>133164794
Oh fuck
>>
I guarantee that it's drug-related.
>>
>>133165437
it's fucked up but definitely not the worst
https://ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
>>
>>133164794
I wouldn't say that all Mexicans and South Americans are fucked up and desensitized from their ancestral history of human sacrifices, but I would definitely say that enough of them are that it's a problem.
>>
>>133165437
i found out about him when i was reading about john wayne gacy. gacy said he was copycatting this guy.
>>
>>133165437
Damn son! At least the kid killed him in the end I guess?
>>
>>133165434
WE
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.