[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS ALL THE ANTI-WHITE HATE TURNING OTHERWISE NON RACIST WHITE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 62

File: dangerzone.jpg (37KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
dangerzone.jpg
37KB, 630x355px
Personally, I think it is.
>>
What did white people ever do to deserve being treated in such a brutal way? Oh right, nothing. Eat shit media.
>>
Yes. Yes it is.
>>
File: 1499662325158.gif (51KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1499662325158.gif
51KB, 192x224px
Whites are, by and large, a noble builder species and the regressive want to fuck with them... WHY?!
>>
>>133149383

Yup.

We told you this almost 5 years ago.
>>
>>133149383
Well, in short, yes, but your semantics are incorrect.

Essentially, the broad labelling and demonizing of an entire race and gender makes more people of that race and gender feel persecuted and that inspires their motivation to learn about the situation, learn the history, safeguard a defense and prepare for action. This particular demographic is particularly efficient at forming co-operative groups as well, unfortunately they don't seem quite as good at public speaking.
>>
File: the goyim know.jpg (32KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
the goyim know.jpg
32KB, 408x632px
holy shit, he figured it out
>>
>>133149383
It is waking whites up to reality.
>>
>>133149383
Yes it is. It happened to me. I used to be a hardcore leftie and now I legitimately have fantasies about killing shitskins and jews and trannys
>>
>>133149383
Yes I came to the realisation today that anti white threads on here were annoying me but anti anything else ones weren't and I realised I was officially racist
>>
>>133149383
It did for me
>>
>>133149383
many white people are anti-white

that's racists

cucked racists, but it's still racism
>>
Thats what turned me racist and authoritarian right, my highschool and middleschools tried to make me a nutty liberal.
>>
>>133149383
No shit. After Mizzou and actually dealing with that shit. I'm racist as fuck now.
>>
I am white.
I used to not give a shit about race.
This has been forced on me.
Now I give a shit.
While I don't specifically hate non-whites, I can say that I now want to live among white people.
>>
>>133149383
I say nigger often nowadays. it is because of black supremacy combined with cultural marxism. fuck them
>>
File: 1478187197200.png (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478187197200.png
70KB, 800x600px
>>133149383
>>
>>133149383
Actually it's seeing all the chimp outs and unlawful behavior and crime stats that did it for me.
>>
>>133150413
What did your highschools do?
>>
>>133149383
I think it is, too. It's not that more white people 'hate others for the color of the skin' but just stop giving a fuck about being called stupid meaningless names.
>>
>>133149776
(((someone))) keeps feeding the gullible mud people the line that whites are somehow responsible for everything because they had slaves at a time when everyone else also had slaves (never mind that everyone would STILL have slaves if whites hadn't fought several wars to forcibly end the slave trade across the world).

Also, they colonized some places, and before they were colonized they were perfect untouched paradises where the colored man and nature lived as one and everything was perfect and nobody ever died or had to work for anything.

Now you have knowledge and access to medicine and machines and everything is terrible because white people because we have to work for things we want, and people die ALL THE TIME and I know it's an EPIDEMIC because the (((news))) blasts every nigger death 24/7 turning even the most violent and criminal thugs into angelic martyrs by editing videos and audio to hide evidence.
>>
>>133150823
tried to make him into a nutty liberal. learn to keep up achmed
>>
>>133149383
Of course, and here the situation is not as dire. Imagine the ones living in these leftist anti white shitholes everyday of their lives. It's not pleasant to see your country reduced to this.
>>
File: deusvult.jpg (103KB, 940x778px) Image search: [Google]
deusvult.jpg
103KB, 940x778px
Luckily, this propaganda of the (((enemy))) has taken on a life of its own by now and can't be easily stopped.
We will end up with nations in which whites are red-pilled and have in-group preference but also below 50-40% of the population.

Civil wars were won with worse odds.
Deus vult.
>>
>>133150622
... in a nutshell.
>>
>>133149383
That's what it's designed to do but not really.
The illuminati is weak as fuck desu. They got outgunned.
>>
>>133150978
The only problem will be the aging populations we have.
>>
>>133150933
>implying romanians aren't racist as fuck to begin with
wew Vlad

Don't know how it is up north, but here people are getting more and more violent against minorities lately.
>>
Does anyone here remember the first time they heard/read about 'hush crimes' (violent negro behavior and it being swept under the rug)? That woke me up quick...
>>
>>133150622
I find it odd how many people on this board are recovering lefties. I grew up in the rural Northeast, and was basically brought up to understand, and learned through experience that every race is in fact different from each other. I was also taught at a young age that most problems in society are related to black people in cities. It was only since coming here that I want to actually be more vocal about it, because things are way worse now than when I was a teenager in the early 2000's.
>>
File: VaruHowler.jpg (20KB, 55x55px) Image search: [Google]
VaruHowler.jpg
20KB, 55x55px
>>133149383
Speaking for myself: Yes, I'm definitely getting there and it is entirely because people wouldn't shut up about the evils of straight white men that I'm now cognizant of precisely how shitty every other demographic is by comparison. They just couldn't fucking leave it alone and be happy enjoying the fruits of the world our people built and decided to share with everyone. No they just had to keep poking at it. Well now I'm awake and I want to throw some of these shitstains against the fucking wall and see them suffer.
>>
File: 1499439207734.jpg (73KB, 670x470px) Image search: [Google]
1499439207734.jpg
73KB, 670x470px
>>133149383
The same morons dumb enough to buy into the self-hating anti-white meme, will become racist whites once the depth of the agenda against them is revealed.

Stupid people will ALWAYS be stupid, only clean, untainted information can hope to liberate them.
>>
>>133150622
Amen to this image. Christ did the fucking niggers even have it this non sensical?
>>
>>133151212
Same here. Except 2-3 main cities because we all have those quarantine zones.
>>
>>133149383
Turns out non white people who move to the west resent the fuck out of us. Fuck them too.
>>
>>133149383
Absolutely, it's no coincidence that the rise of the alt-right came just as the democrat party became increasingly anti-white
>>
File: IMG_1611.jpg (106KB, 360x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.jpg
106KB, 360x549px
>>133149383
Yup
The Overton Window Is Shifting Rapidly too, which Isn't helping kike protocol plans Either.
2020 Is Gonna Look Like 1936.
The Future Is White.
>>
File: it's fantastic.jpg (77KB, 477x487px) Image search: [Google]
it's fantastic.jpg
77KB, 477x487px
>>133151703
>>
File: 1309208725160.jpg (60KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
1309208725160.jpg
60KB, 554x527px
When I was young here in the UK, we were taught about Martain Luther King, and we learned about his famous "I have a dream" speech.

And I remember then, listening to it, and thinking "Yes. This makes perfect sense. This is how the world should be".
And i conducted my life accordingly; judging everyone and everything on the content of their character, rather than superficial things.

But then the world changed under my feet, and i'm still not 100% sure how or why, and suddenly the content of one's character no longer means shit to many ethnic groups, and they instead have elected to harshly judge people, specifically white people, on nothing other than the colour of their skin, dredging up piss-poor excuses to do so like colonialism (something everyone everywhere ever has done), or slavery (excusable/ignored for every other race but whites) and it became very clear to me there's a sick, unintrospective bias against white people growing like a cancer in the world.

Now everything appears to be code and dog-whistles for hatred of white people.

People of colour (ironically people with the least amount of actual colour on their bodies) is now just code for "Anyone but whites", and this exclusionary behaviour continues to grow and grow.
And people continue to lather themselves into an inward thinking justified rage spurred on my misinterpretation of facts, pseudo-history, hollow suppositions and pathetic anti-stoic excuse making.

And I feel anger and hatred brewing in my heart for these people.

A profound anger.
>>
>>133149383
Yes and you're noticing several years too late.
Most people live in a bubble created by the media that surrounds them. It pops once you start thinking for yourself.
There's no going back now. The hatred towards whites justifies our racism. The white people who are alive today did not grow up oppressing the other races the same way our ancestors did. We had been nice enough to assist them in gaining all that they have. We get demonized for it and now you'd have to be a stupid piece of shit to stand by and allow the rest of the world to walk all over yourself and your family for crimes you never committed.
>>
File: 1499514870136.png (300KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
1499514870136.png
300KB, 1024x776px
Definitely did it to me. Because defending yourself as a white man automatically makes you an evil racist so I just decided to embrace the horror.
>>
>>133149776
Because they are regressives, they want to destroy.
>>
>>133149383
>call somebody racist constantly
>especially other ethnicities
>even when he has done nothing wrong
>be surprised that people become racist because of that
>>
>>133149383
You know I watched the movie get hard and at the end will ferrel gives kevin hart a whole business and kevin hart kisses his baby and what not and its so sweet. I thought then like wow where did these movies go? You know all the movies that give you warm feelings of being friends with other races and what not? Now all media is like WHITEY YOU BETTA BE ASHAMED BOI!!! No wonder everyone is starting to hate the blacks again.
>>
>>133151958
Yeah thats pretty much the story of every lifelong democrat who voted Trump this election. For a half century we were all raised to be colorblind, and once colorblindness became racist, it all fell apart. The left should've taken it a bit slower.
>>
>>133149383
Pretty much yeah, if you target a group, in this case, 'white people', then endlessly attack them, then obviously there's going to be pushback, identity politics is poison for race relations.
>>
File: IMG_1640.jpg (68KB, 818x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1640.jpg
68KB, 818x818px
>>133152349
Why couldn't that qt jewess alison brie have shown her khazar milkers when she was pretty in that instead of when she was all masculine in the Wrestling show?
>>
File: 1442448269472.jpg (63KB, 588x559px) Image search: [Google]
1442448269472.jpg
63KB, 588x559px
>>133149383
It is
>>
>>133152621
eh it wasnt raunchy enough 2bh.
>>
>>133151958
>But then the world changed under my feet, and i'm still not 100% sure how or why, and suddenly the content of one's character no longer means shit

Did you also have that surreal experience of friends you thought shared your values suddenly turn on you and call you racist for refusing to judge people based on ethnicity?
>>
>>133149383
I cant speak for everywhere, but I live in a swing state in the US and its incredible how the tone of my friends have changed because of it. Many of my centerleft white friends, and even my nonwhite center friends think that liberals are moving into a dangerous direction, and have stepped over the line.

Honestly, lliberals showing their true colors was the best thing that could have happened to the US, I don't know how long its going to take for the left to recover, but it might not be in my lifetime. add in the antifa scum showcased all over youtube, twitter and facebook, it might never fully recover.

the insane thing is that all it takes for liberals to turn things around is for them show up at a protrump gathering and help defend against antifa, not agree with Trump, just show that the liberals won't put up with them. Or openly shut down anti white writers and youtubers, but they don't and wont.
>>
>>133149383
It turns them racist one way or another. Against blacks or against whites.
>>
mixed guy here, used to be all thuggish and black acting (still kinda am), used to hang out with black people all day, until trayvon martin died. EVERY single black person was just like "JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON" and i was like, but he was whooping the dude's ass though, like of course he was gonna get shot...RAYCIST

ever since then, i noticed that black people and Black lives matter would just shit on anything white and i realized this shit is outta hand and black people are fucking society up right now if they don't stop all this bullshit
>>
>>133149383
This is exactly the point. Both sides are being (((played))) to knock the living shit out of each other. It doesn't matter who wins the eventual civil war (((they))) will control everything after.
Look how fucking insane the world is, black v white, christians v islamists, millennials v boomers, left v right. We're all victims of propaganda and the result will be a giant shit show.
(((They've))) financed both sides of every war since napoleon.
They're still financing both sides of the culture wars right now. Money doesn't even come into it, it has no intrinsic value, they own all assets worth owning, this is about power and control.
Control of the world.
>>
>>133149383
>Don't you think it's terrible how that little kid got shot down by police?
>"He was 17 and he just got done robbing a liquor store. He shot the owners son in the head to only grab less than 100 bucks"
>Wow anon, that's a really racist way to look at it

>Then anon became a racist
>>
File: art of the duel.jpg (94KB, 549x617px) Image search: [Google]
art of the duel.jpg
94KB, 549x617px
>>133151958
>And I feel anger and hatred brewing in my heart for these people.
>A profound anger.

They're victims, you know. It's the "progressive" bank-backed agenda's fault, every facet of society has money pushed into it in order to lie to the average normie constantly.

if Trump does not drag them all, kicking and screaming, back into reason and sanity, I'll be very surprised
>>
>>133152754
People find it hard to call me a racist because I have a thin but effective armour being mixed race (50% anglo/celt, 25% African, 25% misc Mediterranean)

I can pass in a lot of places.
>>
File: elysium.png (126KB, 773x941px) Image search: [Google]
elysium.png
126KB, 773x941px
>>133152349
>>
>>133149904
It's happening. I feel this guys lyrics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHZyuMH8Mas&app=desktop
>>
>>133151836
((They)) don't know who they are fucking with
>>
>>133149383
Ex liberal here. Black crime statistics turned me racist. Anti-white hatred turned me into a white supremacist.
>>
>>133149383
Well alt right has made chill ethnics hate whites.
>>
>>133153021
Yes, i know really - i'm aware the anger i feel is a childish indulgence, and the true issue here is ignorance - other's ignorance.

I don't blame 'normal' people for being just that - it's difficult to constantly be questioning yourself, your ideas, and the ideas of others. Evolving in what and how you think.
It's so much easier to just go with the flow.

And yet there's still a part of me that's very angry. But i suppose that's my problem to deal with.
>>
>>133149383
Of course it is. You can see it in the increased interest in white identitarianism.
>>
>>133149905
Actually we're great at public speaking. It's just that other groups are better at securing control of the institutions which dominate public discourse.
>>
>>133149383
Of course.
>>
>>133153443
The "alt-right" is also a symptom that wouldn't exist without prior conditions in the sociopolitical environment.
>>
no but i will be more (((liberal))) with my speak
>>
>>133149383
I feel bad for African-Americans to an extent, but their anti-white rhetoric is getting ridiculous. I'm just worried the right will end up alienating middle-class blacks and other middle-class minorities.
>>
File: canadaflags.png (70KB, 923x728px) Image search: [Google]
canadaflags.png
70KB, 923x728px
>>133149383
Absolutely. I almost want to say that they're white nationalists experimenting with reverse psychology. Any able-minded human being is going to become defensive and hostile if you attack their identity.

I grew up in the multicultural paradise known as Toronto and never really used to think about race or my racial identity; "diversity" was just part of my every day life since birth. Now, because of these Social Justice fuckwits, I've come to learn just how much others have an irrational hatred for whites. I've come to realize that non-whites are mostly just parasites who move to white lands, take everything we have to offer, base their entire lives around all that whites have created, and then play victim while demanding more, demanding that we sacrifice ourselves, our entire culture, over imagined injustices.

I should be thanking them. It's because of them that I've been able to jump out of the pot before the water begins to boil.
>>
>>133150622
This, and yes. I have literally been told to my face by a white woman that I cannot experience racism. Pic Relat
>>
>>133153807
cuck
>>
>>133152984
It's racist to defend yourself.
>>
>>133153925
What do you have against African-Americans and other minorities who are decent people and have strong family units? The real problem is low IQ minorities who breed like rabbits and will eat up anything (((they))) tell them.
>>
It's good. I'm happy when they make an outrageous, unwarranted attack on whites.

They overplay their hand, and wake up the unaware. You don't need to be a genius to understand what a vulnerable position you are putting your children and grandchildren, when you can see the hate already with todays demographics.
>>
>>133150520
Same
>>
>>133149383

That's how it happened to me actually.
>>
>>133153871
post pic
>>
File: IMG_1693.jpg (119KB, 434x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1693.jpg
119KB, 434x656px
>>133153305
How can one race Repeat the Same Mistakes Over and Over and Over like This?
>>
>>133150243
This, hail victory!
>>
File: 1470508322035s.jpg (15KB, 237x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470508322035s.jpg
15KB, 237x250px
>>133153456
>And yet there's still a part of me that's very angry. But i suppose that's my problem to deal with.

The anger is good. The anger is correct. Terrible, terrible things have been happening and it is specifically the fault of an elite cabal.

You are a good dude for not fully internalizing the race hate, but it is OK that niggers are bad and that even functional, sensible blacks hate them, because
>it's difficult to constantly be questioning yourself, your ideas, and the ideas of others
and people who refuse to attempt it really are objectively bad, for actual reasons
>>
I used to be a Liberal (like a George Carlin type liberal, not the ones today). Now I want an ethnostate and public hangings of nogs due to living around blacks and the anti-white narrative
>>
Yeah, if I ever have racist feelings, they're always reflexive responses to anti-white bigotry, which is entirely publicly permissable these days. And I can't help but think the Left already knows this basic shit, and their whole movement is currently fueled by race antagonisms.
>>
>>133149383
I've gone full unapologetic racist since BLM shit. I first went skinhead 25 years ago but I was a reformed good goy since then. But BLM has made it clear that I shouldn't have been such a good goy for the past 2 decades. I'm sorry bros.
>>
>>133149383
Honestly I was a far left anti-racist before the anti-white shit started. Now I consider myself center-right and racist. None of this would have ever happened if they had not pushed the obvious shit to commit white genocide.
>>
Are you saying all this whitephobia is creating more white terrorists?

Hmmm where have I heard this before?
>>
>>133150888
Checked. and noted
>>
>>133150243
Hello, other me.

Burned my liberal card last year.
>>
>>133153056
>> here in the UK
>>"I'm 50% anglo/celt, 25% African, 25% misc Mediterranean)"
>These are the people calling poles, lithuanians, romanians, spaniards "subhuman shitskin nonwhite scum"
>These are the people calling me a gypsy
lmao, holy shit, literal africans wanting europeans deported from England, wew lads
>>
>>133150520
THIS PERFECTLY REASONABLE STATEMENT IS DISGUSTING AND MONSTROUS
>>
File: rare pepe 2011 edition.jpg (25KB, 359x285px) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe 2011 edition.jpg
25KB, 359x285px
>>133150888
PRAISE
>>
>>133155528
(Donate to the adl)
>>
>>133152952
>It doesn't matter who wins the eventual civil war (((they))) will control everything after.
If Civil War is inevitable, then we best be on the winning side or else we'll be dead.
>>
>>133150243
I joined the Labour Party, now I'm looking where to have a swastika tattoo
>>
>>133149383
I'd say so, the way minorities are allowed to be non chalantly racist towards whites and face little to no social reprocussions is deeply troubling, especially when you take into account that so called 'progressives' turn a blind eye to this behaviour despite it being anything but progressive towards racial equality and harmony.
>>
>>133153443
The reason its called "alt" is because it is new, and therefore an "alternative" to the old.

They are a reaction, not the cause. You are the cause.
>>
Yes, and so does firsthand experience with "diversity."
>>
>>133154146
Regression to the mean. They are outliers on the bell curve and will fall back to the mean eventually. Therefore you are a cuck, that anon is correct.
>>
>>133149383
Without a doubt. Beyond that Antifa is legitimizing it even further.
>>
>>133150888
>everyone would STILL have slaves if whites hadn't fought several wars to forcibly end the slave trade across the world).
Black nationalists revere Haile Selassie even though Ethiopia practiced slavery well into the 20th century. Slavery only ended in Ethiopia after Mussolini invaded.
>>
>>133150243
sieg heil
>>
>>133150520
The hate will come, grasshopper.
>>
>>133156171
Support of "diversity" is inversely proportionate to one's proximity of "diversity."
>>
>>133156204
Explain the white trash question then. Is that the white man's "mean"?
>>
>>133149383
Yes if the derision is stronger than your sense of guilt.
No if your self-guilt is higher than the derision.
>>
File: IMG_1668.jpg (58KB, 640x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1668.jpg
58KB, 640x510px
>>
File: oymygods.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
oymygods.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>133149383
yes it is
>>
>>133149383
well, whites have been fucking up for a while. Maybe the Chinks should take over..just saying
>>
>>133155303
10/10 photo
>>
>>133156604
like the chinks are any better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQGOle_ap0
>>
>>133150888
This is a righteous post backed by 888 millimetre trips of truth.
>>
The flood of Haitian niggers in south Florida after that earthquake made me racist
>>
I switched to Christianity as some order is better than outright degeneracy and letting refugees fuck children in the name of diversity.

There are simply aspects of traditionalism that are great, and this constant push towards 'progressivism' at any cost just to spite those traditionalists is immature, dangerous and fucking pathetic.

Hardly surprising though from old, badly aged, ugly feminist multicoloured haired rainbow bitches.
>>
Without a doubt. I have first hand experience
>>
>>133149776
They like things down in their crab bucket
>>
>>133149383
Yep. Definitely.
>>
>>133149383
I used to be an egalitarian (always knew feminism was bullshit) and an independent for the most part. But all the anti-white shit has opened my eyes. I think everyone is at least a little racist in some ways though. In moderation, it is healthy and rational, but can become irrational. Now I'm a nationalist. I want there to be peace among races for the good of the nation, but the truth of the matter is unless there is a vast majority of one race, the minority will never integrate successfully, and we will keep getting this anti-white self loathing bullshit among the populace. Religious fervor like Islam and Judaism can never be integrated because they are jews and muslims first.
>>
>>133152984
A few years ago
>that's racist!
>s-sorry I'm not a racist I swear!
Today
>that's racist
>then I'm a fucking racist

Leftists are the absolute champions of making words lose all meaning and power.
>>
>>133156786
They have their how "civics" down pat, even if its at the end of a gun barrel.
better then some of us "Americans" waiting for the next handout, don't clean up their neighborhoods, and still arguing over how much melanin they have.
>>
>>133149383
that is one lame-ass fucked up attempt at starting a thread

>a fucking leaf

yeah this isn't a good time for you
come back in about ten years
>>
File: 730.jpg (53KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
730.jpg
53KB, 680x680px
yes, after years of being told I have no culture, and that I'm a cancer to this earth, and finally doing my own history and finding out that not only do white people have a culture, but they have the best and most beautiful culture and the most moral of all systems and traditions. we have reasons to be proud.
>>
File: IMG_0522.jpg (210KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.jpg
210KB, 720x720px
>>133151266
I was never racist, or self-hating or anti white, but I sure started down that road after the events of king nigger's last two years.
Jesus warned us.
>>
>>133156434
They are outliers in the opposite direction. Lrn 2 statistics, faggot. You are literally pic related.

And we do not make excuses for them like you do with yours. Its even in the name, trash.
We do not claim that they are merely "misunderstood", you do with yours. We do not hold candlelight vigils when one gets shot by a cop while committing a crime while you do with yours. We do not claim that they are held down by a system that can somehow single out individuals like you do with yours.

Why? Because we are better people than you, and we know it. For a long time we thought that you were merely misguided, but we have recently come to realize that you just like wallowing in your own pity and shit and can do nothing to help you as you like it there.
>>
>>133157694
If you can impose your terminology, you can impose your ideology. They fucked up because they don't understand our psychology, which you explained
>fine, then I'm a fucking racist
We can impose our own terms like "anti-White" and it works.
>>
>>133157694
It started a few years ago when they called half the country racist for merely disagreeing with the President.
>>
File: 1494264218181.jpg (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1494264218181.jpg
6KB, 210x230px
if modern day nig nogs never learnt about slavery, would the world be a more peaceful place?
>>
>>133155120
>comparing trucks of peace to intangible (((institutionalized racism)))

If its true, then good. That just proves we should share any proximity.
>>
>>133157975
I'm white. If you want my honest opinion low IQ people need to be sterilized for the greater good of the world. All I'm saying is that not all black people are bad, and that waiting for another Hitler isn't going to do the nationalist movement any good.
>>
>>133149383
Yes.

I didn't even think about race until it became ok to be openly, proudly racist toward whites.
>>
>>133150243
Are you me?
>>
>>133158383
>All I'm saying is that not all black people are bad,
And if they aren't, their children or grandchildren will be without exception, regression to the mean happens. It is a Law of Nature.

So you are just another cuck kicking the can down the road like we have been for the past few centuries. But no, keep kicking that can, I'm sure you'll pick it up and deal with it eventually.
>>
File: 1472642582819.jpg (12KB, 320x449px) Image search: [Google]
1472642582819.jpg
12KB, 320x449px
I didn't experienced anti white racism until i tried to improve my english. Many or rather most of non-whites are pressing you continuously into the racist corner, if you want or not. Their limited perception of normal white person is, you're white you have to be a racist.
From psychological aspect, is their desire to see you as racist a part of their inferiority complex, compensation of their own weaknesses and fears which they project on you. Well non-white dumbasses and their white apologists with limited horizon have brought it much too far, now they have to deal with consequences.
Sorry, i don't need niggers and shitskins in my environment who will blame me for my skin color and for my lifestyle which is haram according to their beliefs.
>>
>>133152952
i believe there is a.....solution.... to that
>>
>>133149383
I was always racist, just didn't want to admit it to myself.
>>
>>133149383
Of course it is. Why do your think we're here.
>>
>>133158878
damn that could have been a beautiful get
>>
The turning point imo was the muslim mass immigration to Europe in 2015 and attacks after

Even reddit you would see former German cucks say they wish the muslims would go back
>>
>>133158780
>>133152952
>>
>>133158383
No, not all purple people are bad. That's obvious. Lots of purple people are intelligent and based. That's why you shouldn't be racist against purple's in your day to day life regardless of averages.

However, those exceptions and outliers are irrelevant to the big picture. It doesn't matter if some small percentage of purples are based when the effect of purples, as a whole, has a net negative impact on society. This concept is in particular important regarding immigration and the Islam issue.
>>
whiteys reap what they sow
fascinations with BBC and melanin will do that.

I've always wondered, who would finally conquer space. I know it won't be the shitskins or the white republicans--their just too dumb
white Liberals are too focused on climate change so I don't even think they are interested.Honestly, if white liberals think there will be niggers in space, they are surely dreaming up Star Trek.
No. My bet are the Chinese conquering space.
Yes laugh now. Throw those memes, jpgs, and chinksfuckingup.mpg
Jim Rogers and myself are betting big on them.
>>
>>133149383
this anti white shite started under Obama didn't it? because I really thought we were doing great America elected a black President we had a black attorney general what the fuck happened?
>>
>>133149383
my opinions have changed dramatically in the last 2-3 years which is when the whole sjw movement kicked into overdrive
>>
>>133159505
It didn't start under Obama by any means. It accelerated under him. But I don't think you can use him as a scapegoat, since it affects the entire western world and not just America.
>>
>>133159463
>-their just too dumb
>>
>>133149383
Definitely. I became what the left calls a racist after being constantly called a racist for bringing up facts and evidence.
>>
>>133149383
Makes me mad at non-whites so yes.
>>
>>133159697
so much this. i dont think im a racist because i use facts but one mention of wide spread islamic cousin fucking and you get written off
>>
>>133149383
I wasn't racist before that, so yeah.
>>
File: Slaves_ruvuma.jpg (286KB, 1000x602px) Image search: [Google]
Slaves_ruvuma.jpg
286KB, 1000x602px
>>133149383
Funny myth being that Europeans are responsible for world wide slavery. Rather all African and Arab nations forever have had African and Non European slaves before Europeans did. Many still have slaves to this day. Many Europeans were enslaved by Muslim and African invaders and these numbers far out-do the numbers of slaves even purchased by the entire United States during the period of the Atlantic Slave Trade. The United States and other European nations are the only nations historically to ever fight for the abolition of slavery and has involved years of world wide invasions to free slaves. It is a brutal, treacherous and violent history most people want concealed and covered up to destroy any European culture and technological advancements to better their own selves and groups they identify as descendant of.
>>
>>133151958
This.
They're making us do this. All I wanted was to live my life and be left alone.
>>
>>133149383
Shit really hit the fan when the whole Gamergate thing went down. I'm not even a gamer but that saga is when I, and i'm sure tens of thousands if not millions of others, turned toward the right in droves.

I'm a centrist independent at heart but the left currently is absolutely grotesque.
>>
Yes absolutely
>>
>>133150243
You should love your people and fight for your people, but don't give in to hate.
>>
>>133149383
It actually is, personally I've always been fairly open about my disdain for the dindus and other species of urban primates with close friends and family, and am usually laughed off or called an asshole. After 8 years of obongo, people I've known for years who'd break off all contact if I even whisper the word nigger are suddenly advocating shipping em all back to Africa (all in private of course). I really believe obama has done his race a terrible disservice in cultivating a new generation of hatred, I don't think it'll take much more for the ropes to come out once more. Once that happens they'll start crying for love and tolerance again.
>>
>>133149383
You stupid whites got Trump elected. I'm tired of playing games with you inbred motherfuckers. 2018 is our time and that blue wave will crush the Republicans and we can finally remove Trump from office before New Years of Next Year. I can't wait! Enjoy your fun, for now!
>>
>>133155857
>Swastika tattoo
Put in on your ass cheeks. It'll make a great target for the black man's cum.
>>
>>133150978
>takes 40-50% prediction out of ass
>WE CAN WIN WITH THIS NUMBERS BOIS

/pop/ in a nutshell
>>
>>133149383
There are no Nazis or fascists here. Americans are only libertarians that occasionally chimp out when they feel their property or position is under attack.
>>
File: BOOM.jpg (18KB, 255x143px) Image search: [Google]
BOOM.jpg
18KB, 255x143px
>>133150520

This. Lefties are absolutely retarded if they thought the constant white-bashing wouldn't inspire a resurgence in racism/race-realism.

Things were actually going good for them until they overplayed their hand.
>>
>>133149383
>get called racist for having white privilege
> get called mongrel by extended family for being Native and Norwegian
So am i white or are legit racists right wtf man
>>
>>133159875
The truth hurts people who base their lives around lies.
Islam is a problem, and an aggressive one to boot. Glad we started to realize it sooner than later.
>>
>>133160101
This is bait, but your whole party is a non argument.
>>
File: 2874458.jpg (29KB, 343x344px) Image search: [Google]
2874458.jpg
29KB, 343x344px
>>133149383 (OP)
>>133159894
There were over 5,000,000 African Slaves alone traded throughout the world by the Muslim Arabs. It is a cultural norm in the Middle East to replace something when it is broken rather than even try to fix it. This applies with cars and other appliances, infidels, and slaves especially.
>>
>>133149383
Lol, I read the title in Archer's voice
>>
>>133153546
This. We wanna be left alone to make shit happen. They wanna instigate shit cuz of jealousy.
>>
>>133150520
Me too.
I'm pretty close to hate though. But only because they're a threat. Islam, blacks, and immigrants being funded on my stolen money and they still hate me.. Fuckers.
>>
>>133149383
Absolutely objectively and undeniably.
I think it's the plan so that the kikes can try and get us all killed off once the shitskin hordes have overrun us
>>
>>133155857
>Labour
>Right-wing
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
I don't know why shitskins are so stupid. Once we are gone the gibs will be gone. I wish I could see the day when the brown folks are reduced to canniblism.
>>
>>133149383
Fucking hate that show. They say racist like every other episode.
>>
File: 852.png (29KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
852.png
29KB, 778x512px
>>133159697

Absolutely this. Being a proper student became a reason to attack you. Especially funny coming from those who screech "EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!"
>>
Absolutely.
>>
>>133159438
>>133155733
>>
>>133150520
this.
>>
>>133149383
I'd say it's just made me extremely misanthropic and cynical. I really don't trust anyone at all anymore.
>>
File: eating a leg.jpg (46KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
eating a leg.jpg
46KB, 580x435px
>>133161287
>I wish I could see the day when the brown folks are reduced to canniblism.
It still happens to this day in Africa, make no mistake. A fancy hotel's restaurant in Liberia had to be shut down last year (?) due to serving 'human meat' and somewhere else nearby, too.
>>
>>133150888
ironically believe trips are a sign
>>
>>133149383
For me it's true. I was a liberal until just 2 years ago
>>
>>133150888
Jews owned more than 40% of the slave ships in the Atlantic slave trade.
>>
>>133151094
Been thinking about this too, if we are to have a racewar, it will have to start in the next 5-10 years for whites to actually have a chance.
>>
Pretty much, corporal.
>>
>>133156405
There are days when I would gladly wipe Europe clean of the invaders.
Imagine being raised in a Democrat household and believing a latent form of SJWism.
I used to not give a shit about abortion.
I used to not give a shit about gun ownership.
I used to not give a shit about race.
My own people are suffering in their homeland due to invaders.
Hatred is something I try not to entertain.
https://youtu.be/piPzExBdfIg
>>
>>133159613
divide and conquer -we point it out here on /pol/ when some shill starts some shit and stirs everyone up. The point is the shit the sjw are spewing is grade school tier virtue signalling - it is stuff we have learned about and personally I thought we were getting past it. American blacks are having it better and better and they are part of the middle class and while there may be problems we are getting there. until recently and like I said it is all moronic, the virtue signalling arguments they present . Older blacks that I know are horrified at the hatred that seems to be flourishing. They don't know here it has come from. It is in my opinion, divide and conquer that has been carefully planned out and driven by social media. social media can be a good thing but fuck when it becomes a cancer it spreads throughout the whole body real quick -
>>
>>133151260
>They just couldn't fucking leave it alone and be happy enjoying the fruits of the world our people built and decided to share with everyone. No they just had to keep poking at it. Well now I'm awake and I want to throw some of these shitstains against the fucking wall and see them suffer.
This.
>>
>>133150622
This, but while I don't believe white people have privilege I do believe that we have better chances to get jobs than people of color due solely due to the fact that many people in a managerial position tend to be white in my country(and thus connect with other whites better, since we likely grew up in similar environments). I would expect the same from other ethnicities if the shoe was on the other foot though.
>>
File: DD0cyOEUIAApWcL.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
DD0cyOEUIAApWcL.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
>>133149383
Yes
>>
>>133160805
Some days I'm not far off.
Whites have to pay for non-whites to live in white countries.
And those non-whites hate the whites.
This is insanity.
I just want to live a peaceful and safe life.
The government is forcing people who hate me to live with me.
This can only end badly.
My thoughts move toward D-FENS.
>>
File: Jacob R Marcus.png (19KB, 594x211px) Image search: [Google]
Jacob R Marcus.png
19KB, 594x211px
>>133162387
2% of the population (jews) owned 40% of the slaves and ran the transatlantic slave trade.
>but yer white guilt, goyim!
>>
>>133149383
it did to me.
>>
File: Trump_Won.jpg (100KB, 520x680px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Won.jpg
100KB, 520x680px
>>133160101
>"You stupid racist hillbilly, Drumpf will never beat Hillary "Hamrod" Clinton, 2016 is our time! I'm with Her!"
>1.4 billion shekels later
>"You fucking shitlords have just dug your own grave, now the people will rise against Trump's hate in the special elections! 2017 is our time!"
>60 million dollars down the drain
>"Y-you feel good now drumpfcuck!? W-well don't get used to it, 2018, we'll take the country back 2018! 2018 is our year!"
>Another couple mil right into the shitter
> "TRUMP IS A RACIST!!!2020ISOURYEARREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"
I wonder how much money the democrats have to just completely piss away with this failing strategy of screaming "RACIST!!!" every election before the reptilians intervene to protect their horde.
>>
>>133155519
I think Eastern Europeans are based as fuck, and I admire their resolute dedication to their culture.

I'm probably Spanish myself (somewhere in the mix), and I've never unironically called anyone a gipsy in my entire life.

I don't want anyone deported, unless they happen to hold some deeply anti-western ideas that might be better served in their countries of origin (Islamic countries).

You seem as though you're very on edge, what's the matter?
>>
>>133160805
I don't hate the mudpeople, they just need to gtfo to their own fucking countries.
>>
>>133159894
I once pointed this out to my friends and was called a racist.

>omg did you know Africans were just as responsible for the slave trade as the Europeans.
>Get the fuck away you racist asshole if you talk to me again ima kill you.

Bear in mind im not even white im just a huge history buff.We stopped being friends after this.

It hurt for the longest time because those were my two best friends. I spent the next few months tipping my toes into being a SJW. I hated myself for not being a good poc because i didn't automatically hate white people and had nonliberals idea.

Afterwards my so called "friends" thought they were doing me a favor by forgiving me at our highschool graduation. Even though I was heading to a college out of state to a place where i probably wouldn't see them anymore.

I was depressed with the longest time until i found 4chan and /pol(and /vg). Got me through a dark time in my life with your shitposts.
>>
>>133149383
I used to buy into some of that neomarxist crap back when I was younger and more naive. Even then, something just didn't quite make sense about it.

Now I understand that racism is a two way street. There are rarely good, pure hearted oppressed people and pure evil oppressors. I wish it was that simple. Really, it's usually friction between two groups that can go either way depending on the circumstances.

All this shaming of white people is just a way for politicians to demoralize, divide, and conquer. That's where all this "stronger together" and "he will not divide us" shit comes from. They accuse their opponents of exactly what they're trying to do.

I've always been one who just wants to be left alone. Ever since I was a child, I've always had a fear that I'd one day live in a society where I'd be persecuted for just minding my own business. I don't really care what someone's skin color is, as long as they leave me alone or at least act civilly towards me. I do recognize now of course that there is a downright murderous anti-white sentiment in many black communities at present. Maybe they act like wild beasts because of bad breeding, maybe it's a degenerated culture. I don't really give a fuck which one it is. If it starts encroaching on my town, I'm going to make sure I get a conceal carry permit.
>>
No this board has turned me more to the left. Don't worry sweeties, the pendulum will swing back for this board..

It always does.
>>
>>133163366
Probably when Soros is on his last billion
>>
>>133163676
But that also means you will swing back to the right doesn't it?
>>
File: sthsrthss.png (567KB, 896x598px) Image search: [Google]
sthsrthss.png
567KB, 896x598px
>>133152756
At this point the 'liberals' are Antifa. All the Democrats who had any sanity went over to the Republican side years ago.
>>
>>133149383
Turns me racist. That and living around them longer. Got tired of them staring at me with their coon eyes. Mexicans act dumb as fuck too, and they'll start shit with random people because they have nothing but free time, collecting welfare and living with their moms.
>>
>>133150461
Got any fun stories to share?
>>
>>133160316

Yankees blew out the British Empire at the peak of its power with just 10%

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/3rj87a/in_the_revolutionary_war_is_it_true_only_3_of/

Stay cucked, Brazil.
>>
>>133150413
Same for me in college. Always already somewhat red pilled living around them and then having a rich white professor telling me about my privilege really rolled me over.
>>
>>133150520
Just started living around whites and it's fuckin great. My whole life I lived around Mexicans or blacks.
>>
>>133150551
Yeah I say nigger just about every day, by only because I got dirty looks and shy talk from those nigger retards every day.
>>
>>133155857
>getting any kind of tattoo

don't be an idiot
>>
File: 1495675783430.jpg (16KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495675783430.jpg
16KB, 281x281px
>>133149776
Read the unabomber's manifesto. He goes into great detail about leftists and their motives.

Tl;dr to paraphrase, leftists hate symbols of power and success, which the white race represents. Thus they want to end the white race.

But the man himself says it much better than me.

Note, I think he was retarded to think that doing a bombing was a good idea, and his violence achieved nothing of value or use. Regardless, his thoughts on leftism are very well worth the read.
>>
>>133153833
The water is boiling and you're still in the pot.

All you did is realize you're in a boiling pot of water. You haven't jumped out of it yet.
>>
I'm definitely more racist than I was two years back. So yeah, probably.
>>
I feel cheated. I have no racism eureka moment to share but was just brought up this way.
>>
>>133150933
I'd say you have bigger problems to worry about, gyppo
>>
>>133164245
Its only for his violence that he is remembered. So he was successful in a way.
>>
>>133160805
Exactly why I feel frustrated. Instead of paying vets, old ,and sick young people my tax money goes to a Mexican and Black womans 8th child. Then the fuckers go:
>It's not enough you racis whites give me more my obese ass can't afford to eat!
>>
>>133149383
it did me
>>
>>133162832
White people get hiring priority because they actually do the fucking work and put more than bare-minimum effort into it.

Mudpeople get lazy and cut corners, every goddamn time.
>>
>>133158878
Would you say... A final solution?
>>
>>133156171
>>133156427
This. Every white liberal I know lives, works and grew up in Whitelandia.
>>
>>133163058
This guy even looks like the purest of cucks
>>
I know it is. In my early life I would have never assumed a black person is inferior. Now I assume all blacks are thug nigger welfare leeches until proven otherwise. This is all of course because they keep shoving it down my throat that I'm racist when I question their animalistic behavior and lack of morals.
>>
>>133163870
Not the same anon. But it went like this.

>Be me try to get into a good ivy

>Literally told I wasn't the POC they were looking for and that they had reached their quota

>"don't worry with your grades are good you can get into any other school you wish"

>Had to choose the fourth choice cause i wasted too much time on the first and second.

>spent the next few years being taught white people are the devil and had white privilege. That Obama was the savior america needed. HOPE AND CHANGE AMERICA

>Watch that imbecile change shit and fracture this country worse than Bush or Clinton.

>Study my ass of my finals and watch Black People get a free pass (they openly bragged about being able to take finals later than everyone else.)

>Ask to take finals later told "they have disabilities so its normal for them to take the finals later" school pretended they were half blind,deaf, or on some drugs. Teachers tampered with scores to make them appear smarter than they really are.

>Fuckers still manage to fail.

>Privilege exists /pol but its not white people who have it.
>>
File: 1485464386661.png (831KB, 1257x919px) Image search: [Google]
1485464386661.png
831KB, 1257x919px
>>133164475
>Dad has always leftist, the biggest in the family
>Got into problems during the Franco regiment due to it
>Shits on America everytime he finds a reason to it
>This year he has started to use "invasion" to refer to refugees
>Claims the west has gone overwoard with "tolerance"
>"Why would workers vote the socialist if they just want to exploit them to feed Omar who does nothing for our country?"
>>
>>133163624
good luck buddy, hope you find some friends that aren't' SJWs
>>
File: sarahgeens.jpg (175KB, 700x961px) Image search: [Google]
sarahgeens.jpg
175KB, 700x961px
>>
>>133150243
Most of my family are Muslims and I'd happily has them all if it meant driving the pakis and somalians out of the country forever.
>>
>>133149383
You're just now figuring out that identity politics are intended to drive us apart?
>>
File: IMG_0523.png (695KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0523.png
695KB, 950x534px
>>133156204
Actually, many of the real outliers are the real problem. Half-breeds who are intellectually smarter than the average, but still just as emotionally dumb because they were raised outside a black environment and think they can relate. See: king nigger, key and peel, and this bitch. Smart enough to learn the words, not smart enough to put them in context, unless unless unless, uh uh uh uh,, if if if if.
>>
>>133149383
It's been going on for the last 10 years
>>
File: IMG_3333.jpg (443KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3333.jpg
443KB, 960x1280px
>>133149383
All white people need to be gassed and genocided, if you disagree youre a white supremacist.
>>
File: 1499632669150.png (260KB, 1045x882px) Image search: [Google]
1499632669150.png
260KB, 1045x882px
Like many it turned me into a "gays, weed, and guns" libertarian into a "fire up the helicopter" libertarian.

Pic related is the problem with many libertarians.
>>
File: akeup.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
akeup.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
divide and conquer divide and conquer - the left is doing this shilling and stirring everyone up - grade school tier virtue signalling. everyone it is divide and conquer at its basest -somehow we have to not be suckered. they WANT civil war
>>
>>133150243
Amen
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 480x480px
>>133149383
>>
File: JFK True.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
JFK True.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>133149383
I'm from LA and I grew up considering myself a democrat. Now I get flashes of rage, I would go on a mass shooting spree but that wouldn't solve anything :(. I unironically want ww3 to start. fucking jews man.
>>
>>133157219
>I think everyone is at least a little racist in some ways though
Everyone is racist in the same degree. Those who aren't are psychologically sick. The most simple example to understand that humans are equally racist is to put a person x charging against person y with a knife. Person y will either defend/try to save himself, therefore putting his own 'race' (extending from 1 to n people) above the other or do nothing and die, which is a pathology since you lack the basic biological drive of self-preservation.

Extend this 'quantum racism' to the larger picture and you get what's happening everywhere and will always happen because it's natural reality. Besides, according to liberals themselves, race is not skin deep. That's why nignogs kill and hate each other all the time too. They put their race above the others'.
>>
>>133149383
Racist White people are more intelligent.
>>
>>133149383

Former person here that didn't even think about race.

Yes, they turned me racist by their own racism. Good job lefties.
>>
>>133167447
What's it like living in LA, do you ever see famous people?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
>>133150520
>>133150520
Everyone who relates to this needs to remember how having an identity of hate allows your enemy to label and negate you. There is a reason why Albert Pike (33rd Degree Mason) formed the KKK, its controlled opposition guys.
>>
>>133167080
We want a civil war too, fuck off.
>>
>>133166951
to truly be 100% hardcore Libertarian, one must go off the grid and use as little government, tax payer services as possible

Many people identify as Libertarian because they love the political philosophy, but very few people, in my experience, make a conscious effort to live their lives as Libertarian

Examples: If you use US Postal Service, that is un-Libertarian, use FedEx or UPS instead

If you use roads, rely on public services, you are not 100% Libertarian

To be a true Libertarian, people need to invent new, and innovative ways of going off the grid. Of course, we all know the government and major corporations don't like people doing that; i.e: Edison
>>
>>133149383
Not just the hate but the constant subtle anti-white shilling. I'm libertarian by nature but the current social climate made me a white supremacist. I unironically plan to have at least 4 white children now and raise them to be proud of their heritage rather than just merit
>>
>>133160982
2+2=5
He's saying he was in the Labour party and now he's redpilled you silly bong.
>>
>>133163927
>1776

Can't wait for the nuclear fallout after NK bombs our god emperor Trump's land
>>
>>133167859
Kkk is control opposition, founded in (((1866))) to vontrol the narrative of white preservation white self interest and white nationalism as defined by antagonist of others.
>>
File: captcha.png (39KB, 306x261px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
39KB, 306x261px
>>133153126
>Escape from NY
>Escape from LA
>>
>>133168242
White nationalism should be defined in the US as my people, not against their people for arbituary reasons.
>>
>>133168242
KKK were Southern nationalists. Unless you're from the South it's not very appealing, plus they have been infiltrated by kikes and FBI
>>
>>133166121
agreed
I've meant reasonable Muslims; Pakis and Somalis seem to have issues though, an insatiable urge to rape and kill kinds of issues
>>
>>133149383
From experience, yes.
>>
>>133149383
Ofcourse it is. When the position of a group that you could be considered a part of is threatened, you are naturally more inclined to look out for the interests of that group.
>>
>>133168158
You'd be surprised, this election a lot of UKIP voters switched to labour because some of the working class are fucking retarded
>>
>>133149383
Archer is a bluepilled show.
>>
File: Jewish face.jpg (92KB, 729x665px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish face.jpg
92KB, 729x665px
>>133149383

>It is 2008
>America is the butt end of every joke.
>Hurr Durr Bush is a retard, etc.
>Height of Liberalfaggotry
>Height of Ivy League smugness
>Michael Moore
>White people have reached critical mass in self-hatred
>Vote in the first nigger in chief
>King Black Gums the First and his tranny wife are massive race baiters
>Connivingjew.jpg intensifies
>Race mix propaganda the new norm
>Whenever King Nigger aka Teflon President is in trouble he switches to race baiting tactics "U LYIN WITE BOI. U ONLY SAYS DEM THINGS CUZ U RACIS."
>Race relations after a black president have somehow gotten worse than they have been in nearly 30 years.

Why are people surprised by this? When I was growing up in the 90s I don't remember racism being that big of a thing. I mean there was always the unspoken rule about race mixing but aside from that I got along with non-whites mostly.
>>
>>133168576
This is irrelevant for my people, see the reason enemies of white nationalism begin as defining nationalism as hatred against other people? Because then they can work to remove the isdies and thus erase nationalism, if you dont define yourself against others but define yourself as my people my peoples interest, they cant do anything against that other than fight your sense of self and belonging/responsibility to your people instead of continually assaulting your reason of nationalism based on hatred of others by attacking and invalidating the hatred.
>>
>>133149383
It did for me. They can do it, so I can too. That's equality.
>>
>>133167859
that makes sense
the main premise of the Free Masons is 'Ordo Ab Chao', order out of chaos

Albert Pike was simply carrying out the Hegelian Dialectic: 1. Create an artificial problem,
2. invoke the expected reaction from the plebs (both black and white),
3. then implement the pre-made 'solution' that was the plan all along, when the plebs are begging for that solution to the problem Pike created in the first place.
Create Artificial Problem: Southern Nationalists Physically Assaulting Black People
Reaction: Protests, Public Indignation
'Solution': The Civil Rights Act, Forced Integration, and the promotion of Miscegenation, as well as the Immigration Act of 1965
>>
>>133169281
I am because I am, my people are because they are, I beling to my people because I do, they atent my people because they arent, enlightened by principles of truth.

You dont define your individual as a hatred of other individuals, you sre because you are, and if you were defined your individual by hatred of others then if your hatred of others be invalid would you stop being an individual?
>>
File: 1499257625233.png (475KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499257625233.png
475KB, 1536x2048px
>>133149383
Slowly, but yes.
>>
if you don't get your shit together the chinks are going to win
>>
>>133149383
me? hunnit percent
>>
>>133150243
College made me racist.
>>
>>133149383
Of course it is. I used to be an extreme leftie and now I would happily watch a lynching
>>
>my patriotic nationalist grandma (lived through the Blitz) and grandad (same) both think Hitler was right

I think so anon.
>>
File: 1499594119304.jpg (660KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1499594119304.jpg
660KB, 918x1632px
Not Alt-Right but now somewhat sympathetic
Persuaded by the simple argument
>Every non-white is not only allowed, but indeed encouraged, to identify and be proud
>White person: I'm proud too, also prefer my group
>Libtards: FUCKN RACIST SCUM! DIE FASCIST!!!!!
>>
>>133150520
THIS. bingo
>>
>>133151094
Quit being retarded y'all. Start fucking breeding...in 18 years you have new soldiers and voters...that simple...put the dee in the vee you simple bastards
>>
>>133150520
which isn't hate.
they forced you into a choice.
and you chose what you love.
>>
File: was Einstein really -ourguy-?.png (110KB, 624x381px) Image search: [Google]
was Einstein really -ourguy-?.png
110KB, 624x381px
>>133149383
I think Brexit made them panic and Trump shook them to the core. Their anti-white sentiment was going well because they were doing it slowly and have been for years. When it looked like there could be a Leave win they panicked and just threw "racist" around in the hope people would back off, but when they didn't they panicked and doubled down on it. With Trump it was the same, but on a much bigger scale and they went full unironic "Trump is literally Hitler and his supporters are Nazis". By then though people were growing tired so it just made Trump's support grow even more.
After he won they had two options; shut it down (for the time being) and all out. They chose all out because they didn't want to suspend their agenda for 8 years while Trump is POTUS and risk losing what they've spent the last 20 years (at least) doing.
You would have thought that when that hadn't work with Brexit and had actually worked against them, and then trying it again against Trump and getting the same result, they wouldn't try it a third time on a worldwide scale and expect a different result. But it should be expected from the same group of people who tell you we should give (((Communism))) just one more try.
>>
>>133153443
>flag
checks out.

The alt-right has exploded because of the lefts anti-white narrative, fucking cucknadian.
>>
File: tsw.png (394KB, 766x734px) Image search: [Google]
tsw.png
394KB, 766x734px
>>133149383
yes
>>
>>133149383
The realization that white genocide is real, awakened me.
>>
>>133155120
No. Race realism is not terrorism you melodramatic cunt. Their narrative has forced people to actually pay attention to genetics.
>>
I hope it is. We need every white man on our side for the coming global race war.
>>
>>133169769
i swear to god Tariq is doing so much work for us
>>
>>133149383
That's the damn plan, man
All this immigration and nigger coddling and faggotry shit has been pushed for the esxpress purpose of making you mad and feel under attack.
(((They))) always play both sides and a series of civil wars in the west will allow them to get out of the debt timebomb they made to save their own asses. They can't/don't want to pay all these pensions and entitlements and shit, what better way than to create a situation where everyone kills each other while they flee with their ill gotten wealth.
tldr: Kikes gonna kike
>>
File: 1488.png (2MB, 848x2494px) Image search: [Google]
1488.png
2MB, 848x2494px
>>133167447
I grew up in LA/Orange County. I know what you mean, very enraging.
>>
>>133149383
my turning point was when illegals began demanding rights - and the government listened!
>>
>>133169281
>>133169683
Words of truth and wisdom
>>
File: 1499553155562.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499553155562.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>133149383
It's what drove me to right wing extremist websites like this one tbqh
>>
>>133149383
Yep... It's actually a good thing in the long run.

The population is finally realizing; hitler was right.
>>
>>133172443
I love that nigger, he's a living redpill. An irrational nog who unapologetically hates whites.
>>
>>133159505
>I really thought we were doing great America elected a black President we had a black attorney general what the fuck happened?
America elected a black President and we had two black attorney generals.
>>
>>133163402
Eastern Europe was occupied by Soviets almost everywhere for at least 40 years, and some countries, like Poland were previously under Nazi occupation. Trust me, it is shit when your country is chucked and you are told lies and lies all over again, that you are not allowed to challenge. Nobody, other than morons, wish communism never ended, and control attempts over our countries are always countered with suspicion, sometimes even paranoia.

In the West you haven't had this or it's was so long back in time (WWII) that many don't seem to understand the dangers of non-European migration, Islam and leftist fuckery.
>>
>>133150622
And get White people to believe that shit culture is superior to their own traditions. Shit drum music, stupid lyrics, inane movie dialog, crap literature featuring an overabundance of pornography.
>>
>>133163624
Good. You need to remove toxic peole from your life. Keep reading, my friend. Read Negroes In Negroland; it's a real eye-opener.
>>
>>133149383

Definitely. I was a relatively centrist liberal until recently. It's been a steady decline since mid-2000's, and now here I am. I'm basically a full blown racist at this point - and I don't even care anymore. Lost friends and my family thinks I'm crazy, but my dad is on the same page.

The media has propagated whites as evil and to blame for literally anything, and reinforces this fucked up concept on a daily basis. Whites are the reason we have any western democratic societies in the fucking first place, and the reason why our countries are first world. We should celebrate our culture, not try and erase it and be ashamed of it.

I'm sick to death of these cunts.
>>
Yes. Basic psychology. It's making white people feel defensive and they'll only take so much bullshit before they start to take on a counter-attitude.
>>
>>133149383
In my personal experiences, just how many instances of a black person doing something dangerous or stupid or impolite or cheap do I have to ignore?
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (20KB, 329x406px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
20KB, 329x406px
Well, I wouldn't say I'm racist. I recognize that in my own right to exist, others require the same. It's when they ask for unwarranted repentance, shame, and acquiescence I want to go full Rhodesian Security Forces.
>>
Prior to 2010 I never saw race. Now I do. Thanks sjw's.
>>
>>133165903
Your Dad's still a faggot, but at least he doesn't have his head too far up his ass.
>>
File: John_Constantine_0043.jpg (111KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
John_Constantine_0043.jpg
111KB, 500x753px
>>133149383
I was once a careless person to races but now since all the bullshit snowflake you can say I've become racist but just a little.
>>
>>133149383
Yes it is.
>>
>>133149383
Of course. When you persecute an entire race just for being that race they tend to end up becoming racist. Keep it up media, we need to go full 14/88
>>
>>133149776
Have you ever met a person who was so jealous of someone (good looks, power, money, talent, intelligence, health, does well with women) that the person looked at every downfall, regardless of how large or small, as a source of confidence? That is how non-whites collectively view white people.

They have spent their whole lives with the well being of whites shoved in their face. They are subconsciously aware that whites have accomplished more than they have, are viewed globally as more physically desirable than they are, and were the best at created empires and maintaining power/ influence over the rest of the world. Now imagine after all of this festering pathological envy towards white people (specifically white men) you had an opportunity to sabotage their livelihood, to finally bring them down to your own level. You would immediately seize every opportunity to bring harm to them regardless of the consequences because that is how blinded people who base their perspective on hatred act.
>>
>>133162832
Ironically a lot of things the regressive left actually started to make more sense the more I browsed /pol/ as the leftist are aware of the same things we do, except the lenses through which they view society make them immediately start blaming anything else other than the root of the problem.
>>
>>133150243
Being a minority in my own capital fucking city made me the same
>>
>>133149383
nah, you're probably just a redneck

You guys are stuck in your shitty echo chamber that influences maybe 3-5% of the population.

The rest of the world is living, laughing, loving, mixing, and growing closer together.

Just visit a non-shit city like Toronto to see how multiculturalism really works.
>>
File: 1450320679520.jpg (13KB, 353x481px) Image search: [Google]
1450320679520.jpg
13KB, 353x481px
I don't know about you all but even when I was at my most liberal bluepilled self a few years ago I always secretly hated niggers.
>>
>>133149383

So are the Jews pushing it to make white people kill off the brown people or are they just shooting themselves in the foot?

I thought Jews were smart? Either way, seems like whites or muslims are going to end up exterminating them.
>>
>>133175636
What about when it doesn't work. Like most of the north of england. Or the Paris suburbs. Why import problems
>>
>>133155519
I only call you a gypsy because it's funny, like when you call me a burger.

Fun fact: When my brother was little and he was bad my parents threatened to sell him to the gypsies. He's hated them since, and actually told me "Hitler did some things good" back in like 06 when he was in High School.

My parents told me the same thing and I said
>Cool, who are the gypsies?
>>
>>133150888

Wish someone with talent made a meme that goes like this.

>Whites invent light bulb...(sjw or nigger) yeah, only because of slavery.

>Whites invent powered flight...yeah, only because of slavery.

>Whites invent computers...yeah, only because of slavery.

>Whites land on the moon...yeah, only because of slavery.

etc.
>>
>>133176313
You mean like they claim the US was all thanks to them because their ancestors picked Cotton?
>>
>>133168503
KKK was huge in parts of NJ...no one would dare call it a southern state
>>
>>133150888
>Also, they colonized some places, and before they were colonized they were perfect untouched paradises where the colored man and nature lived as one and everything was perfect and nobody ever died or had to work for anything.
This one always gets me. They apparently were intelligent enough to create civilization, pyramids, and invent every useful item in history yet when white people put their foot on African sand they just magically degenerated into spear chuckers who wash their heads in cow piss and worship snakes who are incapable of working themselves out of the shithole colonialism apparently left them in.
>>
>>133152756
>the insane thing is that all it takes for liberals to turn things around is for them show up at a protrump gathering and help defend against antifa, not agree with Trump, just show that the liberals won't put up with them. Or openly shut down anti white writers and youtubers, but they don't and wont.
Liberals already do this to a certain extent. The thing is most true liberals left the democrats a long time ago, and if they voted for hillary it was only begrudgingly. All that is left in the democratic party and mainstream leftwing thought is progressives, and if any of them begin to question they get excommunicated immediately.
>>
>>133159463
The Chinese are only innovative in their choices of work environment safety, child labor laws, grueling hours, and forced labor. If they ever colonize space, it'll be because someone else made the technology first.
>>
>>133169971
same.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.