[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what is /pol/'s opinion about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: xwRkx1z.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
xwRkx1z.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Now that the dust has settled, what is /pol/'s opinion about this guy?

I personally think he was a piece of shit that started a war that played a big part in causing the refugee crisis we have today, and on top of that he allowed torture (which violates the human rights), and restricted the freedom of American citizens by spying on them. But that's just my opinion. What do you think?
>>
I think he was a good president who got dealt a pile of shit on 9/11 and dealt with it.
>>
>>133144869
I hear that a lot. People trying to justify what he did, saying "he had to make difficult decisions".
But the matter of fact is that his decisions were shit.
>>
I don't think ol Dubya himself is to bad. His VP on the other hand...
>>
If this guy made immigration more strict we wouldn't have more dangerous people here and we wouldn't need the stupid patriot act
>>
>>133144869
He kept us safe on 9/11. That's what matters
>>
File: 1485120480813.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485120480813.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>133144869
>>133146348

Good man, crappy president. I think he was manipulated to a considerable degree by those around him.

I'd have a beer with him.
>>
>>133144603
just another republitard who sees nothing wrong with committing treason even as president
just following daddys example
>>
>>133144603
Back when he was president, I thought he was a neo-con warhawk. Now that it's been almost 10 years, I still think he's a neo-con warhawk. Asshole even set us up for possibly another war by fucking up relations with North Korea and then kicking the can down the road.
>>
>>133147494
I've met him, he seems like a decent man, or at least a likable one, but he's a fucking moron.
>>
>>133144603
Just another puppet.
He definitely has more charisma than most of the puppets but he was also pretty fucking dumb. Nigger couldn't complete a sentence without spilling a couple plates full of spaghetti.
>>
File: IMG_0274.jpg (644KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.jpg
644KB, 1920x1080px
one of the reason obamer deficit so high was that he put medicare part D (thanks to your truly) on the books instead of leaving it unfunded. sure the qualitative easing didn't help but what can you say the system is rigged
>>
>>133144603
What a newfag, do you know that at one time /pol/ was a leftist board cause of him?

Iraq war shouldn't happen, he's the master kike
>>
>>133144603
you need to stop posting like you're a low-iq nigger. you're required to lurk for years so you don't humiliate yourself like you've done here today, and so you don't waste our time.
Bush, et. al., are part of the same Cabal as Clinton. They'll all answer for their crimes against humanity. now stfu and read more; you newfags are years behind the curve and you're getting in our fucking way.
>>
>>133144603
As a person? Probably a really great guy.

As a President? People give him too much credit/blame for what went wrong during his presidency. He is actually very smart, charismatic, and well spoken when he's not reciting a written speech and ad libbing at the same time. Most of the shit that happened during his presidency happened because he let other people do the work for him, he was the original trust fund kiddy that never learned dad's business and skated by with the help of dad's advisors. I doubt he actually had aspirations for the presidency and just ran to make dad happy.
>>
>>133144603
Jesus, you dense krauts still can't accept the fact the Mutti begged for those refugees?

The only time you krauts are allowed to be nationalistic is when you're defending the leader who wants to destroy your country.
>>
File: 1488631194788.jpg (96KB, 523x929px) Image search: [Google]
1488631194788.jpg
96KB, 523x929px
>>133144603
>I personally think he was a piece of shit that started a war that played a big part in causing the refugee crisis

So much this and much more. A completely unnecessary fiasco. I remember. It was obvious at the time. An incredibly bad joke.
>>
White obama.
>>
>>133144603
He was a Shabbos Goy who destabilised the middle east for his masters in Jeddah and Telaviv, which has lead to the current crisis we have today. I think he was ultimately powerless puppet who had no reason to be the president of the USA. Also his family was way too close to the Saudi monarch.
>>
>>133149103
It was a stupid war, but it's laughable to blame the refugee "crisis" on the Iraq war. It's a deliberate effort by the UN to achieve "replacement migration" as they call it. I'm not sure why a Canadian has to be told this.
>>
>>133144603
>American
>globalist
Is there anything else to add?
>>
>>133144603
In retrospect he was hilarious but he was also a filthy fucking neo-con.
>>
>>133144603
good goy neocon but at least he was funny
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.