[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does /pol/ stand on the whole Israel-Palestine thing? Personally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: palestine-vs-israel.jpg (116KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
palestine-vs-israel.jpg
116KB, 768x576px
Where does /pol/ stand on the whole Israel-Palestine thing? Personally I kind of enjoy seeing Arabs get BTFO'd but it also worries me that the Jews have a base to rule over the Goyim. I'm divided. Also the Palestinian flag is pretty ugly and bland, nothing really that unique about it.
>>
>>133135868
most say stay out, it's not thier problem.
some preffer israel over the sandies.
a few preffer palestine.
you must reffer to them as achmed. it's a meme by now
>>
File: mizrahi-master-race.jpg (9KB, 277x350px) Image search: [Google]
mizrahi-master-race.jpg
9KB, 277x350px
>>133136017
Are you Ashkenazi or Mizrahi master race? This Middle Eastern Jewess told me that Ashkenazi Jews are Arab apologists, is this accurate?
>>
File: achmed.jpg (20KB, 277x289px) Image search: [Google]
achmed.jpg
20KB, 277x289px
>>133136017
>>
>>133136241
leftists are
>>
>>133135868
/pol/ is pretty much pro-Israel. Here's the secret about /pol/ no one wants you to know, the redpill: at least 70% of the people here are Jews. The reason everyone here appears to hate em? Publicity and false flagging. The reason why /pol/'s always right? Because the Jews control the outcome. The reason why Trump is POTUS? Jews. I don't mind it too much, Jewish women are rather pretty and well endowed (at least the ones I fucked) and sandniggers deserve to burn, but don't get the wrong idea.

Now fuck off, before you find out too much else.
>>
File: IMG_9311.jpg (29KB, 532x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9311.jpg
29KB, 532x399px
>>133135868
>implying /pol/ hates Israel
Back to r*ddit, Ahmed.
>>
>>133135868
I used to be very pro-Palestine, but over the course of the last five years, I changed my opinion, as I now hate muslims more than jews.
>>
File: Zionists.jpg (229KB, 1476x936px) Image search: [Google]
Zionists.jpg
229KB, 1476x936px
Pol is a Zionist board.
>>
>>133135868
Not on the jews side like the last 6.000.000 times you faggot kikes have posted this thread.
>>
>>133135868
The ideal solution would be both of these countries killing each other off, but with current situations...

Jews would be better than having sand-niggers.
>>
File: 1492082436540.jpg (121KB, 720x507px) Image search: [Google]
1492082436540.jpg
121KB, 720x507px
>>133135868

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc

The (((Rothschilds))) admit they conquered the land and gave it to the Jews, displacing Palestinians and Christians that lived there for thousands of years.

I don't even particularly care about muds, but they did get their land stolen, and if you understand this you understand the Sunni/Shia divide and why Jews want all Shia nations (Iran/Iraq/Syria/Lebanon) wiiped off the map.
>>
>>133135868
There is literally nothing wrong with being a Jew.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.