[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starting to constantly see the word meme thrown around in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: daniel.jpg (26KB, 413x310px) Image search: [Google]
daniel.jpg
26KB, 413x310px
>starting to constantly see the word meme thrown around in places it shouldn't be

What's the final solution to the pol/r_theD/ problem?
>>
>>133129583
> Linguistic Prescriptivism
Fuck off language puritan
>>
>>133129691
You're not impressing anyone, your humanities degree is worthless.
>>
wtf I hate Richard Brodie now.

>"Virus of the Mind" is the first popular book devoted to the science of memetics, a controversial new field that transcends psychology, biology, anthropology, and cognitive science. Originally published: 1996
>>
>>133130329
> Needing a degree in a field to know extremely basic concepts
> Knowing about Einstein makes you have a physics degree
brainlet detected
>>
File: IMG_0355.jpg (37KB, 720x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0355.jpg
37KB, 720x417px
Why are words like "meme" spreading like a... meme?
>>
>>133130851
It's okay anon, i was just kidding, no need to be so defensive.

There are lots of things you can do with a humanities degree.
>>
File: how to win.png (57KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
how to win.png
57KB, 500x300px
>>133129583
>the pol/r_theD/ problem
When will this meme end?

/pol/ has always dealt with a continual inflow of normans.

They come here to laugh, but sooner or later, they all start to see the light.
>>
>>133131124
Mostly because reddit decided incorrectly that any joke or image macro is a meme.
>>
>>133129583
Shut up Dawkins. You had your chance. God gave you a vision, yet still you denied him.

The memes are ours now.
>>
>>133129583
get rid of ignorant commie shills like you.
d&c has no place here, and you demonstrating your nigger-tier capacity for reasoning means you fit into the same basket.
>>
>>133129583

fuck off tone police

pol and t_d are based
>>
>>133131549
This is the concern? That people are using a word incorrectly?
>>
>>133131627
You want to know the easiest way of spotting actual retards?

You look at their post and scan for words like cuck, shill, comie, and other buzzwords, the second you see one of these words you can be sure the poster is a retard and is not worthy of receiving beyond a single reply.
>>
File: IMG_1487.png (178KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1487.png
178KB, 330x319px
Maybe you should send an 80 page long email chain to change 2 words in a Hillary speech thinking thats how the email meme goes away shill.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.