[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an atheist. I support closed borders. I oppose the Islamisation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: eQ20E.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
eQ20E.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
I'm an atheist. I support closed borders. I oppose the Islamisation of Europe. Islam is incompatible with the Western world.

While I'm not having kids myself, I believe smart and productive white people should reproduce.

Whites should rule the planet because we're just better at ruling.

I recognize the mortal danger that Jews face to Western Civilization.

I don't give a fuck about helping Africa. They should help themselves.

But because I don't believe in the myths of bronze age goat herders, I'm ostracized on this board.
>>
Nothing you said matters, because of this

>I'm not having kids myself

Principles or beliefs are merely vanity, if you do not pass them down to your descendants.
>>
File: 1499685910663.png (390KB, 904x711px) Image search: [Google]
1499685910663.png
390KB, 904x711px
>>133110705
RACIST BIGOT
>>
>>133110705
>I'm an atheist
It's just means that you have a brain.
>>
>>133110705

I'm with you OP. White guy, no kids with no intention of having any. More of an agnostic than atheist, though. I hardcore hate niggers, Islam, and Jews. But I also get ostracized here, especially for choosing not to procreate.
>>
>>133110819

Nothing YOU say matters because of that stupid-assed flag
>>
>>133111482
I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm not having any kids because I don't want to give the banks another way to make money.

Plus I have no hope for the future. The Western world will never remove all Jews and Muslims.
>>
>>133110705
You're ok in my book, just have kids and raise them under loose catholicism
>>
>>133110705
>But because I don't believe in the myths of bronze age goat herders, I'm ostracized on this board.

No, it's because you're a faggot.
It's internet you'll awyas get shit on, no matter what belives you have.
>>
>>133111656
I'm not having kids. The vasectomy took care of that.
>>
>>133110705
>bronze age goat herders

where does this meme come from? jesus was cruxified by the romans who knew how to work with steel the where the most advanced civilazation of their time most of the world already knew how to work with iron too.
>>
>>133110705
>While I'm not having kids myself, I believe smart and productive white people should reproduce.
your part of the problem.
>>
>>133111652

Again, I'm much the same. inb4 "hurr durr make more white people". I'm not vain enough to think my little snowflake would change the world in any meaningful way. Plus I honestly don't want to bring a kid into this shithole. The only hope for Western civilization is to deport the mud bloods, and I doubt that happens for at least another generation. Liberalism has doomed us all, and it's fine with me that my kid doesn't have to experience the fallout.
>>
>>133112117
I'm not deluded enough to think my kids will be special enough to matter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.