[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that USA is only 56% white and will in couple of years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: amerishit.png (113KB, 1980x1036px) Image search: [Google]
amerishit.png
113KB, 1980x1036px
Reminder that USA is only 56% white and will in couple of years turn into South African tier slaughterhouse. Why the fuck are Ameridumbs so inferior and cucked? Do something you fucking fatasses
>>
>>133100932
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>133100932
Stop hiding you're real flag nigger
>>
>>133100987
holy fuck look at this reddit spacing. Even more proof as to why /r/thedonald is coming here

Fuck off back to your shit website, cuckold
>>
The saddest thing is that they don't even realize how cucked they are.
>>
>>133100987
hahahaahahha
>>
Fuck off and die, united shitstains. NOBODY in Europe likes you. You're not Europeans. You're shitheads. You're niggers. You're sub-human. End your lives.
>>
US white population averages an iq of 103, not a single European country can match that. Our superior nutrition and hybrid vigor from mixing slavs, germans, nordic peoples, and anglos has created a new pan-European master race.
>>
UNITED SHITSTAINS, MAKE A CHANGE... KILL YOURSELVES!
>>
>>133102070
Source?
>>
File: related_rockefeller_kennedy.jpg (389KB, 1218x480px) Image search: [Google]
related_rockefeller_kennedy.jpg
389KB, 1218x480px
>>133100932

(((Media))).
Americans have no idea what is going on in their own country.
Democracy needs to be destroyed from within to make way for global banker dictatorship.
>>
>>133100932
le weed man will punish you leaf. you not only spread xenophobic hate speech and hurt some samolis feelings you caused a suicide with your fear mongering

you will be flogged then raped then flogged again then drawn and quartered during a ghey pride parade
>>
What's the surprise , americunts are subhumans , they are controlled by their jewish masters , and think of themselves as white but have african roots , just like that """""""""white"""""""" american supremacist that was 14% nigger when he did his dna test on live tv
>>
File: 1494017593284.png (84KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
1494017593284.png
84KB, 1104x927px
>>133100932
Shut the fuck up kike. We all know the nose is behind these types of posts you Jew faggot fuck
>>
>>133101569
hownew.ru
>>
>>133102027
>>133102517
damn why are you guys so jealous of based burgertopia?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.