[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone notice over the weekend how Israeli government called

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1522.jpg (35KB, 364x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1522.jpg
35KB, 364x376px
Did anyone notice over the weekend how Israeli government called Hungarians Nazis and then retracted the statement within 12 hours over the weekend? They didn't even apologize. They're just acting as if nothing happened. What did (((they))) mean by this?
>>
source nigger
>>
>>133100033
http://archive.is/Iqkjd
>>
File: Horthy_the_regent.jpg (19KB, 465x678px) Image search: [Google]
Horthy_the_regent.jpg
19KB, 465x678px
>>133099960
They didn't apologies they maintained the fact that this man was a hero.

though who I thought was their foreign affairs guy did say anti-Semitism was unacceptable in Hungary.
>>
File: IMG_0719.jpg (22KB, 364x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0719.jpg
22KB, 364x317px
>>133102190
What're you even talking about friend? >Israel's envoy to Hungary called Hungary anti Semitic because of an anti- George Soros TV campaign
>Israel then retracts the statement without issuing an apology to Hungary
This is what happened. Nothing to do with Horthy though they keep seeming to confuse him with Szalasi in these articles.
>>
File: 1499623020557.png (6KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
1499623020557.png
6KB, 289x175px
>>133099960
Just another betyár day here.
>>
File: büdös zsidó.png (236KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
büdös zsidó.png
236KB, 480x319px
>>133099960
>>133100033
>>133100266
>>133102190
>>133103170
This is what happened.
The Hungarian govt is placing billboard ads with a message "Don't let Soros have the last laugh." (pic related).

The Israely ambassador ORDERED the Hungarian govt to take down the billboards because of their "antisemitic tone". He supposedly did it with the approval of Israel's foreign ministry.

Today Israel's foreign ministry redacted this request, and said that the ambassador, in fact, did not have their approval.

Note: "büdös zsidó" (stinky jew) written on Soros' forehead is not a standard part of the government's billboards, unfortunately.
>>
>>133103793
>>133103170
I thought you were talking about the Isreali priminister being urged not to visiting Budapest because of statements about Horthy that was seen as anti-sematic.

I guess I mistook the conversation for a different article
>>
The jews fear the steppe riders
>>
The jews fear the hung aryan
>>
>>133099960
Soros is the rogue jew, acting for his own financial interest rather than for the collective kike.
He has often been at odds with Israel so it's only natural for them that when Hungary goes anti-Soros to not intervene.
That's why they retracted the "muh anti-semitism" card so quickly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.