[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MI & PA will go blue, NH & VA will go red. Florida will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 30

File: inshallah.png (82KB, 729x600px) Image search: [Google]
inshallah.png
82KB, 729x600px
MI & PA will go blue, NH & VA will go red. Florida will flip the next election, how do we keep it red?
>>
Everything is going dem next election. Trump killed the gop. This will be the most one sided election in history. It doesn't even matter who runs. We can only hope Hillary dies before 2019
>>
File: IMG_1555.jpg (95KB, 632x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1555.jpg
95KB, 632x788px
>>133093688
Kys Share Blue
>>
>>133093688

Fuck off David Brock
>>
>>133092841
Keeping FL red is going to be really important.

But I think you're wrong about MI and PA going blue. As long as Trump keeps up the jobs jobs jobs stuff, those states will stay red.

The poster who said "they whole country is going blue" is actually retarded (or underaged)
>>
>>133093812
Face the facts, pal. The gop was already on life support after the Bush family ran everything into the ground, 2016 was make or break. Trump lost the popular election, at least 10% of the people who voted for him will die of old age while he's in office, and 50% of his constituency regret voting for him and would change it if they could. You can stick your fingers in your ears and yell all you want but the truth hurts.
>>
>>133094096
You realize the popular vote hasn't actually mattered in US presidential elections since 1787, don't you?

All the 2020 republican nominee has to do is exactly what Trump did. Play for points.
>>
>>133092841
WI has a high chance of staying red. VA and NV don't.
>>
>>133094096
Trump's strongest group were 45-54yo people and people are getting older on average, which makes them more Republican.
>>
>>133094167
VA and NV went blue in the 2016 election German bro.

And yes they will both likely stay blue in 2020

The key states are going to be just like they were this election, FL, PA and WI
>>
File: anne erin.jpg (3MB, 3325x3325px) Image search: [Google]
anne erin.jpg
3MB, 3325x3325px
Is anyone starting a new collage to preserve all these Drumpftards in denial?
>>
File: bluefl.png (83KB, 754x608px) Image search: [Google]
bluefl.png
83KB, 754x608px
>>133093986

Hmm.. GOP will still clear 270 even if they lose NH & VA again.. & FL flips back to blue.. as long as they keep MI & PA
>>
>>133094224
This is a fair point

I'm over 40 (airline pilot checking in) and have voted red since Bush Sr.

Democrats simply don't pull many pilot votes just based on federal income taxes. The 2A is big for pilots too.
>>
>>133092841
>Predicting this hard

At this point all we can really predict are what states could go either way (like 15 if you really get into it), provided the dems can get an ok candidate this time.
>>
>>133094251

VA was close though & I think Tim Kaine being HRC's running mate would have swung it
>>
>>133094366
Problem is PA, MI, and WI were down to the wire Trump wins.

If the Dems field someone like-able by regular working white males, it's going to be tough.
>>
Hillary was just so god awful detectable by any American with an actual dick, that Trump had it pretty easily.

If the dems are smart in 2020, they'll field a white male with some bravado (a Biden type) and actually have him come out as PRO gun ownership.

They'll snatch back damn near every swing state. (Depending on who the Republicans are able to field)
>>
>>133093688
That is so fucking delusional, the democratic party is in complete shambles, the Republicans control all levels of government.
>>
>>133094666
(Detestable)
>>
>>133094161
The point, which you missed, was that he was already the less popular candidate, and only won because of the electoral college. The point is that the states that were barely red will be going blue. All the swing states are going to swing the other way, and they'll never swing back. We've lost our ground because we always chose the worst candidates to be president.
>>
>>133094666
>If the dems are smart in 2020

where have you been for the last 8 months?
>>
>>133092841
>MN going red before WI
>MI and PA going blue if Trump supports coal and steelworks in the USA

Everything else is pretty much what will happen though
>>
>>133094753
Where they really dropped the ball in 2016 was deciding to toss out the working class white male vote and replace it with the progressive, touchy feels millenial type.

Hillary comptely lost the traditional democrat voter, which is the guy working in a gravel quarry and the guy jockyeying an air wrench at the Ford dealership. She went out of her way to make these guys feel irrelevant.

And that cost then PA WI and MI, and thus the election.

If they get a charismatic white guy that regular, 55K a year white guys can relate to, like a Bill Clinton or Biden.....
>>
File: 2020.png (56KB, 768x595px) Image search: [Google]
2020.png
56KB, 768x595px
after ISIS is defeated
after NK is wiped off the map
after economic growth goes over 8%
after total employment is reached
>>
>>133094758
I don't know. Bush won in 2004 despite losing the popular vote 4 years earlier.

It really depends upon the political climate in 2020 and who the Dems put up against Trump.
>>
>>133094758
I'd agree the dems did put up the worst possible candidate on the planet in 2016.

You guys pick a ruff around the edges white male, and have him go really really easy on the anti gun rhetoric, and you will have a shot in 2020
>>
>>133094983
>If they get a charismatic white guy that regular, 55K a year white guys can relate to, like a Bill Clinton or Biden.

If it's a guy it's going to be someone like Andrew Cuomo or De Blasio and they sure as shit aren't pro 2A

>>133095008

Inshallah brother, One can only dream of another Reagan-tier election
>>
>>133094666
dems smart...

where have you been the past few years

Democrats are no longer liberals they are progressives. Meaning they have to constantly be more and more extream and well you know progressive. Anything white is off the book as its white privilege or some shit same thing with anything male. They will go with a black female and it will be hilarious.
>>
>>133095094
I hope you're right and that they put up a screaming, meme issue (muh children won't somebody think of the children!!!) candidate again.

Republicans will have a solid shot again if they do.
>>
>>133095135
I think they learned a bit (unfortunately) from their loss this time.

They (may) have learned that screaming progressive nonsense, especially at white males working in middle America, and insulting anyone who dares disagree with you....

I think they learned that cost them the election. Put a neutral (i.e. Not loudly anti gun like Hillary) white male up....

And we're going to have a tough 2020 win.
>>
>>133092841
MI stays red. Only blue areas were Detroit, Flint, and college towns. Rest of the state was far and away red.
>>
File: 123456.png (104KB, 1220x605px) Image search: [Google]
123456.png
104KB, 1220x605px
>>133092841
This will be the next election map, screencap it.
>>
>>133095135
>They will go with a black female and it will be hilarious.

Kamala Harris?
>>
>>133092841

youre more likely to see red PA/WI/MI than red VA/NH

besides NH may go yellow if the lolbertarians keep moving to the state
>>
>>133094366
Not even close. Virginia is near DC, so they've done well inject Dems in there. Virginia was far and away blue and will remain that way.
>>
>>133095352
It's like that every election. MI will go back to being blue if African Americans turn out to vote in higher numbers.
>>
Clinton (Bill) played it really smart both his elections.

He never (that I remember) spoke out against the 2A during any campaign stuff. Gun ownership is still a huge thing for middle America.

If the dems put up a pro gun candidate (and they do exist).... we'd have real trouble.
>>
>>133092841
WI will stay red and those retarded neighbors of mine in MN will not be red anytime soon.
>>
>>133095434
No chance in hell freestaters manage to swing NH gold by 40+ points in 4 years. They have 3 libertarians in the state legislature and all of them switched party after being elected as R/D. Going to take more time...
>>
>>133095479
No, what makes Michigan blue are the farmers. College towns won't change and neither will the hood. Up north won't change from red either. Lots of conservatives with major money up in Petoskey, Charlevoix, etc.... The votes to sway are the farmers in the middle of the state and the thumb. I have plenty of family in this demographic and none of them voted for Hillary.
>>
>>133095362

Hope so

>>133095458

HRC got less of the vote in VA than Obama & VA was reliably red pre-Obama
>>
>>133092841
No way, he's popular in PA
>>
I don't buy anybody who voted for Trump voting dem next election. They voted Trump for a reason. And they all know what's going on with the media.
>>
>>133092841
You realize people's 401(k)'s are literally everything, right?
>>
>>133096309
I disagree tho.

You were right about me. I was (and am) hard core pro Trump. I voted for Trump because I love the guy.

But a fair amount of Trump votes, especially in the surprise middle America states that swung the election...

Well Hillary was just so vile, smug and reprehensible that she alienated the middle America white male

If the dems get a regular dude as a candidate again (someone like Bill
Or Biden), they will get a lot of votes back
>>
>>133096125

Not in Pittsburgh
>>
File: dccc.jpg (28KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
dccc.jpg
28KB, 640x420px
>>133092841
Trump got people out who haven't voted in decades. Now registration fraud (the only way Dems can win swing states) is under a magnifying glass. Plus the Dems platform is STILL "We're not Trump". The country will only get redder.
>>
>>133092841
You've literally got that backwards, Trumps efforts with both coal/steel (PA), and auto production (MI) have been substantial and substantive, they will stay red, especially if dems run a Kamela Harris BLM anti-white type candidate (which they will for sure)

VA is a blue state now for awhile, its over there, they need to seperate Richmond and everything south into a new Virginia so they can be free of NOVA
>>
>>133096647
>If the dems get a regular dude as a candidate again (someone like Bill
Or Biden), they will get a lot of votes back
The problem with the Democratic party is that they are what Hillary represents.
>>
>>133097112
> Not in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown
But still lost....
>>
File: elliott county.png (65KB, 808x393px) Image search: [Google]
elliott county.png
65KB, 808x393px
>>133096647
The Democrats lost the last remnants of their white working class base this election, they abandoned the Dems because the Dems abandoned them. That's why Jim Webb dropped out before the primaries, because there was no one there to vote for him. Unless the Democrats rig it, their primary voters will choose between another Hillary type and another Bernie type.

It should be an opportunity for Republicans to make even more gains, the problem is it's hard to see Trump expanding his base enough for this to happen
>>
>>133096647
>implying their primary process will have anyone like that winning and not a toss up between Elizabeth Warren, Kamela Harris, or Cory Booker

The democrats system will never allow for it to be a party of middle class white men ever again, the few white men in the party who wouldve stood for that are utterly cucked, hands down pants masturbating to two black women screaming over martin o malleys microphone

Enjoy watching one of those 3 get absolutely crushed by Trump in 2020

Go ahead screenshot this
>>
File: 1498986806363.gif (4MB, 360x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498986806363.gif
4MB, 360x540px
>>133095362

MN will go red. Look how close it was in 2016. For some odd reason Evan McMuffin did well there. If he hadn't Trump would have won. There are lots of people in this thread saying "Trump killed the GOP" and "Dems will win it all in 2018 or 2020" and that's all bull shite! Your map is probably pretty accurate.

People need to look look at some of the stuff Bannon has said and written in the past. Trump played it right in line with Bannons road map for victory. Bannon talked, prior to Trumps election, about what a President would need to do while in office to win reelection and change the balance of power in the US. Trump has done part of it in flipping blue collar voters Red.

Despite how demonized Trump was in the run up to the election he won college educated women and he still did better than Romney with Hispanics. He also did better than any Republican since Reagan with Blacks.

Trump has reestablished Reagans "big tent" party. In the 2020 run Bannon wants to bring the number of Blacks up to 30% and Hispanics to close to 50%. If he accomplishes that the RNC will win for the next 5 decades.
>>
>>133092841
>Okay, America, pick between a red pro-corporate globalist or a blue pro-corporate globalist.
Doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses. He's doing all the same anti-American bullshit he said he would stop.
>>
>>133092841
Only way the dems will regain any ground would be to choose a radical candidate.
>>
>>133098278
>Blacks up to 30% and Hispanics to close to 50%

He got 8% of the nig vote, anything more than that is pushing it

He can get the hispanic one higher tho, Dubya got like 40% of the hispanic vote
>>
>>133094549
They won't do this though, they will run Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren to continue the muh minorities, muh women, muh progressiveness bullshit that the midwestern states don't care about.
>>
>>133095523
No way dems put a pro gun candidate unless party makes it happen. Base is too liberal
>>
>>133093688
Eat a dick Nate
>>
>>133095094

Reagan is the reason you cucks will never will California ever again.
>>
>>133102531

Nah that was Bush Sr pulling the strings at that point pajeet
>>
>>133092841
PA is going to stay red. People here love Trump
>>
>>133101500
And will win.

/pol/ doesn't have dirt on Harris, and Americucks love illegals.
>>
>>133102587
You had a chance w/Pat Buchanan. Trump's keeping DACA and DAPA.

ROFL
>>
>>133102829

Why aren't you supporting Shiva for the senate?
>>
>>133092841
>how do we keep it red?

deliver on the nation wide concealed carry promise and it's in the bag

>>133093688
>Everything is going dem next election

I'm not seeing that, dems entire platform fell apart where as republicans had their platform fall apart a long time ago and Trump is pushing the rebuild

dems need a new platform with new people, these withered old scumbags are getting on everybody's nerves
>>
>>133102829
Pretty sure the working class white vote doesn't need "dirt" to decide who to vote for.

They simply want their income taxes lowered and the Constitution (i.e. 1st and 2nd amendments) upheld. Those 2 reasons alone are why I've voted Repunlican since Bush Sr.
>>
As someone who visits VA regularly there is no chance it will go red in 2020.
Even if Trump is re-elected with a larger margin than last year I expect Virginia to swing several points to the left.
The state is still importing employees from DC at breakneck pace.

That's the thing. VA, NV, CO, and NM are examples of what they would LIKE to see happening all over the country...
Pour in enough outsiders to make swing states blue states, and red states swing states. Dosen't work if you lose PA though lol
>>
>>133103097
>deliver on the nation wide concealed carry promise and it's in the bag

Not a chance Commiefornia or Jew York goes for that
>>
>>133094096
>Trump lost the popular election

counting up fraud votes doesn't really count as a big miscarriage of justice, it's more a remark that sells papers than anything else
>>
Too early to call. Return after mid-term elections.
>>
>>133092841
>PA
>Blue
What is this meme
>>
>>133093688
The Democratic Archipelago will be hit hardest in the economic collapse.
>>
>>133092841
That electoral map won't matter in 2020 since the electoral votes will be reassigned.
>>
>>133094666
>If the dems are smart in 2020, they'll field a white male with some bravado (a Biden type) and actually have him come out as PRO gun ownership.

they don't have anybody who isn't a crusty old hebrew or is otherwise totally useless in a national election

Dems will never drop gun control, it's the key plank in their platform even though everyone hates it including the democratic base

if Dems drop gun control they will be the most anti slavery party going
>>
Imagine the landslide win a Pro 2A male democratic candidate would pull.

If they had ran Biden, even having him say almost exactly the same things Hillary did, he would have won.

If they had ran Biden, and when asked about gun ownership, he had simply said "Guns have been a part of American culture since 1776 and I'm not looking to change that on my watch. All law abiding American citizens are entitled to defend their homes and property, hunt, sport shoot.....". shit he would have won by a LANDSLIDE.

I'm thankful they haven't seemed to have figured this out.
>>
>>133102994
Cause he's an idiotic meme and will never win.

The only chance he has is by completely trashing Warren's reputation.

Except he can't do it, but will turn every Warren scandal into "Old Newsâ„¢," preventing Trump from using it in 2020.
>>
>>133092841
>implying all states won't be red when we get rid of all the illegals.
>>
>>133103185
>Not a chance Commiefornia or Jew York goes for that

this is a national debate, we don't really care what those states do but they will no longer be able to stop their citizens from purchasing and carrying firearms

why do we even need to consider what democrat statesmen will vote or not vote for when they're in the minority?

we need to get silencers and national concealed carry through asap and we should really just roll back all the gun laws we have, they cost a lot and the only thing they do is put people of color in jail, just more of the racist KKK tendencies of the Democratic party showing itself all these years later these people are still KKK
>>
>>133103152
>Pour in enough outsiders to make swing states blue states, and red states swing states. Dosen't work if you lose PA though lol

Refugees are resettled at a 10:1 ratio in MI, PA, MN.

Trump State dept is STILL importing 10 million+ refugees by 2020. Enough to swing the whole Rust Belt.
>>
>>133103427
>Imagine the landslide win a Pro 2A male democratic candidate would pull.

dems would lose all their globalist money if they pulled this, also they'd have to take on something similar that was an allegory for slavery or else they couldn't be a major party, dems try that shit and the whigs are coming back
>>
>>133101322
Duby got the Wetback vote when they were mostly Floridian Cubans and fucking legals.

Good luck illegal parasite Untermenschen go for Trump.
>>
>>133092841
>how do we keep it red?
Why would anyone want it red? Trump has turned the GOP into a circus of assclowns.
>>
>>133103489

Inshallah brother
>>
>>133103709
Are you 9? Pics.
>>
>>133103684

Cubans overwhelmingly go red to stick it to the Dem's for the bay of pigs
>>
File: 654458654654.jpg (13KB, 277x300px) Image search: [Google]
654458654654.jpg
13KB, 277x300px
>>133103709
>Trump has turned the GOP into a circus of assclowns.
>>
>>133093688
Can't wait for Dems to run Elizabeth Warren and lose by a landslide. Hillary 2.0. except she won't even win the popular vote.
>>
>>133103786
>stick it to the Dem's for the bay of pigs

thats funny considering it was all the Bush people in Kennedy's cabinet that managed that fiasco
>>
>>133103641
>lose their globalist money.

Interesting point. I don't fully buy into the NWO stuff that seems to be hinting at.

I think a Pro 2A democrat candidate (if he could somehow win the primary) would win bigly in the election.

But you may be right, in that he would be stopped (fairly or not) in the primary like Bernie was.
>>
>>133103863
>run Elizabeth Warren

I can't believe people even talk about this when she's been in congress since 2013, she's a fucking freshman with zero accomplishments and a big mouth, I hope MA can get rid of her ass
>>
>>133103999
>I hope MA can get rid of her ass

Based Shiva soon
>>
>>133103923
>I think a Pro 2A democrat candidate (if he could somehow win the primary) would win bigly in the election.

if a dem flips on gun control they're not a dem anymore

they have to tow the party line which is why people were so disappointed when Jesse Jackson got on board with abortion even though it's mostly a nigger eugenics program, black people hated him for that but if he didn't take that position he couldn't be a Dem
>>
>>133103346
They're going to pick the Jew from Facebook and faceplant hard
>>
>>133092841
There's no way to keep America red. America hates Trump and will go blue to spite him. The 30% of America who approves of Trump aren't enough to win the next election.
>>
>>133103999
If they've learned anything from this election and what happens when you alienate the 50 grand a year working class white male aged 30-45.....

They will run a dark horse in 2020. A regular looking white male that almost no one has ever heard of, and tell him to talk about lowering income taxes and upholding the Constitution, including its amendments (even if he doesn't mean it).
>>
>>133104184
Not the Americans I hang out with.
>>
>>133104241
You don't have any friends so that doesn't mean anything. The 3 people you know irl don't mean shit against 250 million anti-Trump voters.
>>
>>133094983
Except Clinton and Biden are dinosaurs the white men left in the party are cucks.
>>
File: image.png (193KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>133104288
What did you mean by this ?
>>
>>133104290
Ya maybe.

The last democrat I actually liked was JFK.

He'd be rolling in his grave if he saw what his party had become now.
>>
>>133092841
You focus less on social issues like immigration and focus on the economy. I'm a progressive, but I've noticed that for most people they don't care about identity politics. They just want food on the table.
>>
>>133104129
>They're going to pick the Jew from Facebook and faceplant hard

I don't even understand why they would ignore the rules of American presidential politics unless they just wanted to lose

the rules to American presidential politics are, as in the common people across the nation will only agree to vote in a candidate who is not

a jew
a mormon
has a last name that ends in a vowel (Italians)

if you ignore this you're just trying to rile up the public and you're spending money is a wasteful fashion
>>
The dems fucked themselves hard this election and they know it. Their base is now only going to accept ever more progressive candidates and any moderate white male candidates will be destroyed before they ever get past the primaries, and I doubt the DNC leaders will have the blackmail or extortion leverage to pull another Bernie on whoever the next wild eyed progressive is in favor of someone more moderate appearing.

The Democrats since Reagan have been thr party of rich smug leftist whites and minorities with chips on their shoulders. This election I suspect the old white rich liberals may finally have woken up to the fact they're losing their grip on their party.

In contrast Trump was the best thing that could happen to the GOP. They had fuckall popularity or authenticity just a few years ago and even their own people hated the party. An outsider espousing populism who was seen as fighting and winning against the establishment of his own party was probably was one of only a few ways the Republicans could have gotten out of that hole.
>>
File: 1473635860234.gif (944KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473635860234.gif
944KB, 290x200px
>>133104404
>Illegal immigration
>Takes money out of the local economey and takes jobs
>If no job takes tax payer welfare
>Just a SOCIAL issues
0/10 get your shit checked out mate.
>>
>>133104241

>muh anecdotes

Your underage schoolmates don't count faggot
>>
>>133104184
>America hates Trump and will go blue to spite him.

only is the dems offering something compelling and shut up about Russia and gun control
>>
>>133104404
This +1000

Hillary ran a 95% social campaign. She hardly touched actual concrete issues at all.

You run a campaign based on actual issues like:
Lowering federal income taxes (gets everyone with an actual jobs attention)
Upholding the Constitution (get gun owners back on board)
Enforcing border control (gets every legal citizens attention)

You try and cram gender identity and bathroom issues down my throat (I'm over 40) and these are meme issues that make your platform irrelevant to me.
>>
>>133104288
>The 3 people you know irl don't mean shit against 250 million anti-Trump voters.

if there were so many anti Trump voters we wouldn't be here right now

the really interesting fact is that only 11% of people eligible to vote actually voted
>>
>>133104619
Christ I'm the over 40 airline pilot checking in (layovers and gate holds can get boring) but ok guy
>>
>>133104656
>Hillary ran a 95% social campaign.

are you sure she was actually campaigning because her whole season she only made like 2 public appearances
>>
>>133097567
This pic makes me smile
>>
>>133104190
>If they've learned anything from this election

Considering that they legitimately, unironically thought of making their new slogan "I mean, have you seen the other guys?", I wouldn't count on them learning from their mistakes from last year. All they know how to do is double down on their mistakes, so I personally think they're going to run a (probably female) candidate so hawkish and alienating that they're only going to win in solidified blue states.
>>
>listening to people who don't work and are dedicating their lives to defy Trump

Once again silent majority who actually work and contribute to society will strike. Same for 2018 Republicans
>>
>>133104392
they used to be the part of the working class, now they're just another platform for victimhood.

I was actually watching a Romney video on youtube. They called him the exact same things they called Trump sexist, racist, etc. That line has obviously run its course.
>>
>>133104636
Dems could offer a mannequin with no policies and still win. No one has ever been as unpopular as Trump. Fuck, even Hillary could win next time and most of America hates her. People have realized that Trump was the worst mistake possible.
>>
>>133104691
I had a couple of friends cast "throw away votes" i.e. Stein and Johnston and Nader because they couldn't stand either main candidate.
>>
>>133094758
How did no one call out this faggot over the fact that Trump won the popular vote when you remove California from the equation?

Hillary vote lead only exists in California, the only state which makes a major effort to count illegals on the Census so they can get more seats and move EVs.
>>
>>133092841
Virginia is a lost cause. It is dominated by people who work in Washington DC and DC itself is 95% Democrat.

The only way to save Virginia is to abolish half of the federal workforce (excluding military).
>>
>>133104843
How old are you kid?
>>
>>133093688
>>133094096
>>133094758
came here to say this
>>
>>133104917
Old enough to be your grandfather. No president in my living memory has been as hated as Trump. Especially not this early. Trump can't win a second term. Even the most hardcore Repubs I know in real life are ready to vote for anyone but Trump just to get rid of him. America can survive 4 years of a Dem president. It can't survive 8 years of Trump.
>>
>>133104820
Yeah they really did ditch their principles.

JFKs most famous line, well everyone knows it. It's about YOU doing something for your country. Not vice versa.

Now democrats seem to be full socialism mode, i.e. Do nothing for your country and instead, you demand it do things for you.

Nuts
>>
>>133104843
I remember similar things being said in 2004. Then Democrats nominated John Kerry.
>>
>>133105027
You're 9 kid. Maybe 12.
>>
>>133105027
I can confirm. I am 80 years old and all my fellow working class white friends regret that they didn't vote for her, and fully acknowledge the fact that it was her turn.
>>
>>133105067
Heh!!

Remember Al Gore!!
>>
>>133094666
You're a fucking retard

Why the fuck do people in this thread think "DUDE DEMOCRATS NEED TO ALIENATE THEIR AUTISTIC SJW BASE THEN THEY'LL TOTALLY WIN THE ELECTION" is a winning strategy or even feasible?

More importantly why the fuck do you not understand that if Trump delivers on coal mines and factories (aka shit he's already delivering on) then there isn't any fucking way the workers who voted for him will vote against him?

>dude like if they have a guy like trump but a democrat they'll forget what trump did for them

THEY LITERALLY LEFT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY TO VOTE FOR TRUMP, THEY'RE FUCKING DONE WITH THE DEMOCRATS

>>133102924
What the fuck is this post? Trump ended DAPA weeks ago.
>>
File: 1496972731985.jpg (119KB, 824x816px) Image search: [Google]
1496972731985.jpg
119KB, 824x816px
>>133092841
Energy so low you never was him coming
>>
>>133104985
Came here to say you're retarded?

>>133105027
I'm 90 years old and I say you're full of shit
>>
>>133105073
I'm sure you are, kiddo. Most Trumpkids on /pol/ aren't even voting age. That faggot from reddit that got doxxed by CNN was only 15. Even he's older than you.
>>
>>133105256
That dude was like 37
>>
>>133104890
Virginia is lost because wealthier Republicans keep voting Democrat/Libertarian because they're spiteful bastards butthurt at the state party for ignoring NOVA for decades.
>>
>>133105185
I never thought that there could be anything worse than a third Bush. Then came Trump, the shame of America. Jeb would have been okay. Even a third term from GWB or Obama would have been better.
>>
>implying there is any point at all in speculating on this now
>all those replies
>>
>>133105143
Hey man, I voted for Trump. I voted for McCain. I voted for Bush Jr. twice. I voted for Bush Sr, twice ....

But I have to admit, a regular type white male Dem, think another Bill or Biden looking guy, who ran a campaign on lowering taxes and when asked about the 2A, flatly stated he supports gun ownership for law abiding citizens....

I think he'd win in a landslide.
>>
>>133105274
>taking some retard who claims he's "like totally 70 years old dude" seriously

Nixon got 44% of the popular vote and then proved he wasn't shit-tier and won in 1972 with 61% of the vote. Only a fucking retard would think that the improving economy will somehow work against Trump, or that Trump's mad dash to fulfill his campaign promises somehow alienates his supporters.
>>
>>133093688
Georgia and the other recent elections say otherwise, cuck.
>>
>>133105256
Do you still have that Navy seal pasta ?

Are you /b?
>>
>>133105411
>likes Nixon
>likes Trump
>gay pride flag
>>
>>133105377
You didn't vote for shit

>if a democrat lied about supporting republican stuff people would retardedly pick him over the republican who already supports that stuff

Yes and maybe if we all sucked dicks then sucking dick wouldn't be gay anymore
>>
>>133105493
Did you forget to change your flag shill? You fap to Trump sucking Putin's dick. You love gay cock. No straight man would vote Trump. You're not even America, that's why you don't use a real flag.
>>
>>133105489
>claims to be an elderly man
>dislikes nixon
>>
>>133105493
I'm sorry why do you think I haven't voted since 1998?

Odd question dude
>>
File: etc smug.jpg (117KB, 2048x1025px) Image search: [Google]
etc smug.jpg
117KB, 2048x1025px
>>133094096
Awesome an all knowing omnipotent one.

Quick question, when are they going to bring back the Asian chicken McNugget with the Mulan inspired teriyaki dipping sauce bitch.

Since you can read the hearts and minds of millions this should be an easy one for you.
>>
>>133094281
>MN, CO
>Red
>>
>>133105564
>gets told he's a clearly a 12 year old larping
>"reee u use da gay flag i'm totally not an obnoxious 12 year old from Ieddit"
>>
>>133104864
>Stein and Johnston

Thankfully Crazy Jill & what is Aleppo Gary worked like Perot in 92 except they fucked the Dem's this time around
>>
>>133105315
>anything worse than a third Bush
I miss W. He just wasn't meant to be president.

>Obama
>not the shame of the US
>>
>>133105564
Quite the opposite, Kevin

No red blooded straight male over 14 would have voted for Hillary, you know, hence she lost.
>>
>>133092841
do you think people will actually now turn out for the midterms?
>>
>>133092841
>FL will flip
Floridian here go be stupid somewhere else. Every fucking time you retards thought him winning it was impossible and it was obvious he'd get it.
>>
>>133105635
Man I remember Ross!

I actually wanted him to win!!! For one reason, and one reason alone:

Even back then I was curious what a pure business man, not a career politician, would do for America.

I finally got to find out last November !!!
>>
>>133094758

To be perfectly fair, MN almost went to Trump in 2016. He only lost it by 10k votes, he won Michigan, Penn, Vir, Wisc by at least 30k in each state I believe.

It is far more likely he will keep the swing states and flip MN than lose the swing states.
>>
>>133093688
>Trump killed the gop
Do you even know the current state of the gop, or did you get that from CNN?
>>
File: better.png (83KB, 756x602px) Image search: [Google]
better.png
83KB, 756x602px
>>133105612
>>
>>133105927
I can see this happening
>>
>>133093688
Trump literally saved the GOP. If not for him, Bush would have been the final Republican president. You think any of the other clowns on that debate stage would've had a shot against Hillary? If he didn't run, Jeb would've clutched the nomination and lost miserably.
>>
File: 1495251549558.png (667KB, 1484x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1495251549558.png
667KB, 1484x1149px
>>133105584
Because if you had actually been alive as long as you're pretending to be you'd be smart enough to realize that a Democratic candidate can't just fucking 180 on the party's policy positions and not end up crashing and burning with the base.

This is to say nothing of your ignorance that over 250,000 working class Democrats fled the party in Pennsylvania from 2012 to 2016, with the rate accelerating rapidly when Trump became the nominee. They aren't "Trump Democrats", they're just outright fucking done with the Democratic party and 40 years of not doing shit to prevent deindustrialization. Saying "but if a democrat came along and said the same things Trump already said then they'd vote for him"- except they didn't give a fuck about Sanders enough to save him in Pennsylvania.

The Republican always increases their lead in the next election because Republicans they alienated return to them and workers they wooed vote for them in greater numbers when they get results. To believe that Trump will improve the economy and then lose because "dude, bill clinton 2 lmao" is to assume Americans are as retarded as fucking Canadians who elected a guy because he had nice hair and promised they could all get high together.

And this is ignoring even further that Jim fucking Webb was the "working class normal white guy who likes guns" you keep talking about and he got his shit kicked in during the primaries. Liberals and niggers will never nominate another Bill Clinton even if a guy like that bothers to run.

So in all ways your ideas make no fucking sense and stray into Jeb Bushesque fantasies of "maybe if we offer to suck mexican cock, the mexicans will vote for us!".
>>
>>133094096
>Trump lost the popular election
Hey now. You can argue that Hillary's votes weren't fraud votes, but why is Cali refusing to comply with investigation? Sounds like an admission of guilt, to me.
>>
>>133105676
Depends on how badly the democrat candidate tries to win

The Georgia 6th went Red, but only because the Dems poured so much money into that campaign, older republican voters took notice and made sure to vote.
>>
>>133105143
>DUDE DEMOCRATS NEED TO ALIENATE THEIR AUTISTIC SJW BASE THEN THEY'LL TOTALLY WIN THE ELECTION
Pretty much they'll have to go for a much more moderate candidate and hope trump really messes up on something other than letting his daughter fill in and getting two scoops.
>>
>>133094549
Which they're not gonna do, since 40% of their party is niggers who won't come out if the candidate is white.
>>
>>133105315
>claims to not be baiting
>"jeb would be okay"

Yeah man sucking mexican cock is fucking great
>>
File: 1491116322751.png (49KB, 540x351px) Image search: [Google]
1491116322751.png
49KB, 540x351px
>>133092841
>>
>>133105782

Pretty ironic that Trump & Roger Stone killed the 3rd party in 2000 tho
>>
>>133106017
They kind of tried this in the Georgia 6th

They ran as moderate a guy, white male, as they could find.

They could still try it in the presidential campaign. Not to say he'd make it past the primary, that's true. But if he did, it would be a tough horse to beat.
>>
>>133106059
A candidate like that will alienate their base and wouldn't make it past the primaries either way. The era in which a straight white male family man with strong christian values could actually win ended when Obama became the nominee. Niggers actually vote now, niggers will never vote for a normal white guy who says nothing that actually appeals to them or their politics of gibsmedat.

The mistake people keep making here is assuming that the Democrats are still a party of white people giving handouts to minorities. This is false. The Democrats are a party of minorities with some autistic liberal whites in tow.
>>
File: best.jpg (30KB, 483x509px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
30KB, 483x509px
>>133106240

$30 milli to win a single seat in GA & they still lost
>>
>>133106017

All the local elections so far suggest that the reps are in good health despite the problems. Meanwhile the Dems are bleeding money, respect, voters and time. Time is against them. With every passing day Trump is becoming the new normal and his successes become hard to ignore.
>>
>>133106240
>spent millions of dollars
>literally got the same turnout as they did in 2016 in the same district

All the Ossoff defeat proved is that only a fucking idiot would spend millions trying to flip a solid red district in which the number of Democrats is finite. If the Democrats keep pulling amazing acts of asinine asshattery like that they won't even have money to run a campaign.
>>
>>133106323
More than 30 mill actually...
>>
File: kennedyII.jpg (6KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
kennedyII.jpg
6KB, 272x185px
>>133104190
How about Joe Kennedy II?
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>133105315
>>
>>133094983
>Biden
>relatable

Working class whites think Biden is a faggot. And a RICH faggot to boot.
>>
>>133106323
Republican turnout at the special elections were especially low and Dem voters still couldn't get in one single victory outside of "moral victories". The midterms are going to be a shitshow.
>>
>>133103427
Biden is literally the reason we have """gun free zones.""" That piece of shit would never say that.

I don't think your idea in general has any weight. Most democratic voters live in cities and are afraid of getting shot in a chimp out. It would be hard for a democrat lax on guns to get past their primary. You have to have some give and take. Trump dropped gay marriage but not abortion for instance. More realistically they would double down on the "2A doesn't let you own """assault weapons."""" bullshit.
>>
>>133095318
They didn't learn shit. They're incapable of learning because that would require knowing when you're wrong. And they're on "the right side of history" at all times.

These special elections are proof of their idiocy.
>>
File: 1494789508047.jpg (1MB, 2158x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1494789508047.jpg
1MB, 2158x1136px
>>133093688
>>
>>133095362
>state
>color
Yeah right
>>
Oprah will run and Oprah will win.
>>
>>133093688
Assuming no major Foreign war, Trump will win re-election. Dems should pick up something in 2018 but they need to get their act together. As of now they are in complete shambles. They lost the election and I haven't seen them come up with one new idea.
>>
>>133107111
Hell, even Bush won despite the disaster that was the Iraq war. Like 1/5th of his voters in 2004 were against the war.
>>
>>133107234

Because Kerry was fucking obnoxious and despite being a well known member of the whole 60s antiwar movement tried putting on the whole "I'm John Kerry and I'm reporting for duty!" shtick. It was cringe inducing. Howard Dean also was the Bernie of that election and pulled most of the progressive enthusiasm
>>
>>133107234
Do you think Trump could win if he launched a war on Syria? That's the one thing I think could cost him 2020, considering how it would be turning his back on literally his entire voterbase.
>>
>>133107581
Probably not but then again Dems are likely to nominate someone stupid in 2020.
>>
>>133104843
>Dems could offer a mannequin with no policies and still win

no, dems have been utterly devastated by scandal, they need to rebuild their platform or they will continue to shrink

facebook guy with free money isn't going to do it, people see past free money meme which is basically slavery
>>
>>133105027
I was born at the morning of the world, and I will exist until the last star had fallen from the heavens, and I say you're a faggot preteen.
>>
>>133105377
>when asked about the 2A, flatly stated he supports gun ownership for law abiding citizens....

a democrat will never do this, if he did this he wouldn't be a democrat

I think it's more possible to get republicans to drop abortion than to get democrats to drop gun control
>>
>>133107581

I mean look how this place chimped out when he dropped a few bombs on Syria
>>
>>133093688

>Trump killed the GOP

>this is what regretful boomers and shills ACTUALLY believe

Trump hasn't done a damn thing to the GOP, the GOP is stronger than ever. The GOP never claimed to be a big tent party, they never claimed to have their messiah president, they never claimed that Trump represented all of them. The GOP has actually managed to (somehow) become the party of the working class, as well as nativist identity, and it's a winning combination. Despite what the Democrats would have you believe, the VAST majority of the electorate is still nativist, and largely white, and largely working class. The white collar urban professional sipping her latte while talking to her Muslim friends about how it's okay to eat bacon but she is personally a vegan is 1/100000th of the actual population.

The Democratic party has utterly lost any hope of winning back Congress...basically ever. It's just not happening now. With the soon-to-be Conservative SCOTUS, the Dems are fucked beyond belief. Imagine what happens when the SCOTUS rules that anchor babies born to undocumented illegals aren't under the jurisdiction of the US, and therefore their citizenship wasn't valid. That would wipe out...10,000,000 voters? More? The end of liberal democracy in this country is at hand.
>>
>>133107581
I am a Trump supporter and highly skeptical. Ultimately I had to admit he was better than Hillary because I just had the bad feeling she would want to the the first woman to win a major ground war. Not entirely sure how that got stuck in my head but i just looked at her and saw someone who would use war for their own ego. I doubt that I am the only one who finds comfort in Trump's reflexively anti war position.
>>
>>133105633
>gay flag
>trump
kek
Underaged like all trumpfags. Maybe CNN will dox you too and your whole elementary school will know you're a 10 year old trump meme spammer.
>>
>>133094096
>>133104878
Hillary got less than 50% of the total vote, and Trump had a strong Libertarian rival stealing votes away from him, as well as him having to beat 16 GOP primary contenders. 2016 was a wide open contest, Libertarians won't be able to get as many votes in 2020 and the GOP primary won't be anywhere near as contested as before, Trump goes in with a built in reelection advantage popularity or not.
>>
>>133106084
Trump is sucking Putin cock. Trump supporters are sucking shit out of Putin's asshole. Jeb would have been a real American. Trump is not an American.
>>
File: califrep.jpg (146KB, 1000x480px) Image search: [Google]
califrep.jpg
146KB, 1000x480px
>>133092841
Guys, guys, guys! California will be red again. Mexicans are leaving in droves. Those that are not voluntarily leaving are being deported. So that's like a couple million votes. Also the fraud issues. California will be red once again.
>>
>>133092841
I live in Florida. People here love Trump and the state will still be Trumps in 2020. No doubt about it.
>>
>>133107895
Repubs have been destroyed by cuck Trump. No one takes Repubs seriously anymore. Repubs have blocked Repub health care three times now. Repubs don't even take Repubs seriously. They can't pass a single bill while they controll all branches of government. Repubs are the definitions of cucks.
>>
>>133108664
No doubt. Florida is the meth capital of America. It's full of inbred redneck cucks. It's Trumps' base.
>>
>>133095362

I could believe this actually. It all comes down to whether Trump can actually capitalize on the existing swing in MN, CO, VI, and NH to tip them. I suspect New Hampshire will go red next time (they did this in 2004 as well, and the demographics haven't changed there since). Minnesota and Colorado come down to how willing Trump is to be hands-off on things like weed or other crap social issues. If Trump came out to support removing the federal prohibition on weed, Colorado (and probably Nevada) are in the bag. Virginia, who knows, the demographics and electoral situation there is just weird because they have the whole 'Tidewater culture' thing that values legacy and lineage (which is why the tidewater areas voted Clinton despite being mostly white. There are still parts of the rural south that vote Democrat if the candidate is a southerner like Hillary or Bill were, or John Edwards in 2008, plus all the rural black people, so who fuckin' knows how they'll go.
>>
>>133092841
>how do we keep it red?
You can't
Trump and the GOP fucked up by not doing anything for the first 6 months. Also, economic crash before the next election will crush them even harder.
t. midwest
>>
>>133108783
Step on an AIDS needle, Chicago. You're not the Midwest.
>>
>>133108553
>Libertarian rival stealing votes away from him,

I'd say they did more harm to HRC than Trump

>>133108583
>Jeb would have been a real American

It's Jeb's special interest group everyone!

>>133108591

Doesn't matter when LA & SF are cucked as fuck

>>133108756

Yeah but Sessions is AG & Sessions think's weed is the devil's lettuce
>>
>>133108246
>Imagine what happens when the SCOTUS rules that anchor babies born to undocumented illegals aren't under the jurisdiction of the US, and therefore their citizenship wasn't valid. That would wipe out...10,000,000 voters? More? The end of liberal democracy in this country is at hand.
Stop, I can only get so erect.
>>
>>133103612

This is utter bullshit. Refugees come into the US on refugee visas, with the expectation that they return to their homelands when things calm down. None of them are legally able to vote and if they have kids it will take 18 years for them to be able to vote.
>>
>>133108783
Nigger you must be from Chicongo. You ain't part of this great nigger free territory.
>>
>>133109152
Trump is literally a traitor and a pedo. At least Jeb is just a normal American presidential candidate.
>>
File: city of CTR.jpg (3MB, 3784x1716px) Image search: [Google]
city of CTR.jpg
3MB, 3784x1716px
>>133094278
This is sad.
The guy who took time from his life to make and then, for nothing.
>>
>>133108246
>Trump hasn't done a damn thing to the GOP, the GOP is stronger than ever.

the GOP could get stronger by putting forward a unifying message and dropping abortion as an issue

the GOP should relaunch under the effort to end wage slavery, it doesn't mean anything, it reminds people that republicans ended slavery and overall it's a feel good message that broadly describes an effort to keep Americans employed while at the same time making Democrats look like even bigger assholes not like they really needed any help
>>
>>133108667
>Repubs have been destroyed by cuck Trump. No one takes Repubs seriously anymore.

Repubs have been given new energy and momentum by Trump but they could easily mismanage this if we allow them, nobody took Republicans seriously since Nixon but to be fair nobody took Democrats seriously since JFK

I'm getting the feeling the republican plan for health care will be to defund everything and let it collapse, unfortunately for the masterminds this will actually help the people more than anything else they could do
>>
>>133110780
>momentum
>can't pass any bills
Repubs are done. Can't do anything
>>
File: 2020.png (63KB, 765x620px) Image search: [Google]
2020.png
63KB, 765x620px
New Hampshire, Virginia, Nevada, Colorado, and Maine will all flip to Red. Minnesota is going to be very close.
>>
Barring a massive political shift VA isn't going red again anytime in the foreseeable future, NOVA, RVA and Hampton Roads have sealed our fate.
Yankees plz go and stay go.
>>
>>133111936
kek
Fantasies are funny. Maine is definitely solidly blue. After their tea party cuck governor, they hate Repubs more than most of America. And most of America really hates Repubs with a passion.
>>
The liberal youth are not moving to Florida. They are feeling to the northeast and Colorado, and California if they have enough money. More and more conservative old people are moving to Florida that will keep it red. As long as they got their social security check we have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>133111936

Not a chance CO goes red. Too many weed-dude voters & techie imports from CA
>>
>>133113047
Who cares about Florida? It's a degenerate hellhole. The liberal youth are flooding NC, SC, GA, PA, VA. The permanently blue nation is coming and Trump is the one who made it happen.
>>
>>133106009
Rand Paul would've easily won against Hillary. Trump only won because Hillary was more awful than him.
>>
>>133112723
>Hillary barely won by like 20000 votes
>second district goes red for the first time in decades
>solidly blue
>>
>>133093688
>Most one sided election in history
Nah, that would be nixons 49 state win.
>>
>>133094096
Literally the entire states of cali and ny could vote against him, it doesn't mean anything
Where the votes come from matter
>>
>>133108246
Why do you think they can't just ride out a Trump Presidency? They have to go for impeachment on some phony Russia narrative?

They literally killed Scala to try and get SCOTUS. Do you think they are just going to quit now?
>>
>>133092841

Don't forget the fucking Lind are trying to force Texas to redistrict before the 2018 elections. They are using the same fucking minorities card they always use and it's being decided in a federal court.
>>
>>133114614
I love Rand but I can't say that this is correct. Through everything that he is, good and bad, Trump delivered us from evil.
>>
File: Cali2020.png (5KB, 160x234px) Image search: [Google]
Cali2020.png
5KB, 160x234px
>>133092841
Get Ready.
>>
>>133092841
You do realize that niggers don't understand mid-term elections exist?
>no niggers voting no democommie landslide
>>
>>133092841
>FL will flip
I don't see how. Trump is only getting stronger with blue collar whites and the Dems are doubling down on the anti-white campaign. Florida's Hispanics are almost all from Cuba and the Dominican Republic, they're not going Dem either.
>>
File: 1478827457366.jpg (256KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478827457366.jpg
256KB, 600x800px
>>133094666
A fucking white male!?
>>
File: IMG_5882.jpg (33KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5882.jpg
33KB, 780x520px
This is the GOP's best chance in 2020
:-D
Certainly the most handsome, HD booger eating, option
>>
>>133114614
Agreed
>>
>>133093688
disgaree. democrat party hasn't learned from their mistakes; they are still harping about gays and black lives matter and stuff like that
>>
>>133101500
>ontinue the muh minorities, muh women, muh progressiveness bullshit that th
exactly
>>
>>133104052
insh'Allah
>>
File: 1499654100806.jpg (42KB, 634x489px) Image search: [Google]
1499654100806.jpg
42KB, 634x489px
>>133104778
her campaign was essentially 'I'm not Trump'

she thought she had it in the bag. boy did that hubris cost the dems.

Priase Allah
>>
>>133093688
(she won't)
>>
File: IMG_7271.jpg (180KB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7271.jpg
180KB, 1296x864px
>>133106434
one reason I would never vote for HIllary is that I am against political dynasties. I will never vote for another Clinton, Bush, Kennedy or Trump (after 2024)
>>
>>133108728
>>133108664
not to mention the based Cubans don't really into democratc
>>
>>133112723
>Maine is definitely solidly blue.

nope
>>
The democrat party don't care about white voters anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIy1peoFCGY
>>
>>133114063
>The permanently blue nation is coming

I see the opposite happening, but what would I know, I've only campaigned in every presidential election since Kennedy
>>
>>133093688
B-but it was HER TURN
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.