[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw be white south african male >single mother >mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image017.jpg (125KB, 383x740px) Image search: [Google]
image017.jpg
125KB, 383x740px
>tfw be white south african male
>single mother
>mother has a girlfriend
> be sexually confused
>unwilling to become a degenerate fag
> want to procreate keep the white race alive
>any advice /pol/?
>>
>>133086844
First off, leave that shithole of a country
>>
What answer are you expecting from /pol/ but
>HOMOSEXUALITY IS DEGENERACY (PURGE THE UNBELIEVERS)
>KILL YOUR SICK MOTHER AND HER GF
>THEN KILL YOURSELF TO RID THE WORLD OF YOUR ILLNESS. DON'T SPREAD YOUR FAGGOT GENES

Have white children if you'd like. Fuck whomever. Don't ask /pol/ for advice
>>
>>133086844
You're gonna end up dead.
Listen to this guy.>>133087072
>>
>asking /pol/ for advice on anything
Genuinely kekd
>>
>>133086844
>>133086844

Homosexuality has clearly negative psychological consequences. I'm sorry for your mother being a lesbian, but she has had a bad effect you. Move to Texas and have a traditional life with a blond white american.
>>
>>133087072
this
>>
>>133087072
You misspelled "continent"
>>
>>133087189
>Have white children if you'd like. Fuck whomever.
Back to plebbit.
>>133087296
Yeah because asking his degenerate lesbian mother for advice is clearly the better alternative here.
>>
>>133086844
Listen to>>133087072 and >>133087250
It's going to be an uphill battle if you stay in SA.

Also fuck>>133087189
>>133087296
>>
File: south africa wikipedia.png (3KB, 680x25px) Image search: [Google]
south africa wikipedia.png
3KB, 680x25px
This made me kek.
>>
File: trouble.jpg (41KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
trouble.jpg
41KB, 600x597px
>>133086844
I knew ZA was full of degeneracy but not this
>>
>>133087490
not an argument

>>133087508
Do you happen to have a gun nearby?
>>
Sorry to hear anon. Just a question, is she the dyke, or the girlfriend?
>>
>>133089270
The girlfriend is dyke
>>
>>133086844
Call me a cunt, but what happened to your father?
>>
>>133086844
If you're under 18, just relax. If you're over 18 why the fuck are you complaining, go live your life.

But take this advice seriously: you need to get out, young adults are leaving, more than you think. People don't talk about it, it is very expensive and time consuming so get started asap. Go study or work in a 1st world country, that helps you get accepted long term.

Don't worry about your sexuality, you'll figure it out. As long as you're not acting like a fucking whiny entitled bitch and demanding to be respected while parading around with vulgar dildos strapped to your body, no one really cares who you fuck / suck.
>>
>>133089440
Raised by his grandmother on the farm from what I gather he's father bolted as soon as he could.
The cycle is perpetuating itself
>>
>>133086844
Step one
>Don't become a faggot. It will ruin your life. early in life or later.
Step two
>Try and convince your mother to stop being a dyke. If she is too far gone; you will have to accept reality and live with her poor choices.
Step three
>Try and secure a job [enough money] so you can move to a European country where you could get a job. Even if it's a shit tier job, the pay will be better than SA
Step four
>Don't completely ignore your mom. Visit when you have funds available but don't do anything insane.
Step five
Make friends in Europe/Whichever country you move to, and eventually find a GF.

and if you legitimately want to have a family:
>get married
>have kids
>live a nice comfy life
or if you're unlucky
>get married
>wife is spawn of Satan
>kids constantly bitch and become degenerates

Really just any advice I gave you after step three. Good luck.
>>
>>133089715
*really just ignore any advice I gave you after step 3
>>
>>133086844

Take your mother on a trip. Accidentally leave her in a black neighborhood. Watch as she gets necklaced. Problem solved.
>>
>>133089617
Shit sorry mate, if you have any male relatives you should consider moving in/work with them(if theyre fine with it)
>>
>>133090598
Its fine man,The way I see it I have an opportunity to prevent it from happening to the next generation.
>>
>>133089605
Ive got a decent job in retail,saving as much as I can, Ive been thinking of moving to Scotland,return to my families roots
>>
>>133090908
Make it happen. Good luck boet, I'm leaving in October.
>>
>>133088065
its the black jews
>>
>be sexually confused

Confused about what? Are you attracted to both men and women? Just men?

Most men probably experience gay thoughts of fantasies at some point, especially when you are a young man brimming full of hormones. That doesn't mean you should hop on grindr though.
>>
>>133092035
I am attracted to men and women mainly women For the past 3 years I've been doing Nofap which I think is the source of my sexual frustration
>>
>>133091572
So much AIDS
>>
>>133092542

Om jou ma te vang met n ander man is kak. Om jou ma te vang met n ander vrou is nog meer kak...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.