[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.reuters.com/article/us- usa-trump-russia-cyber-i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-cyber-idUSKBN19U0P4

Does /pol/ ever get tired of defending this asshole?
>>
>>133085639
Frig off Jew, Trump is based.
>>
>>133085639
Nope, in large part because it makes you pop culture obsessed retards so upset. This gives us many lulz. You fall for Trump's shit everytime and our's too.
>>
>>133085845
pop culture obsessed?

the guy is an idiot. thats the problem, he is immoral and corrupt and a proven principle free liar... but my god , his idiocy is astounding.

That must really hurt his supporters. i know /pol/ is set up to support trump for various reasons, is it a degree of doublethink or are you dumber than the president?
>>
File: YOU.gif (1000KB, 475x242px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.gif
1000KB, 475x242px
>>133085639
>Trump listens to the rest of the republican party and changes his mind because he was shown what he wanted to do may not work.
DRUMPF B.T.F.O!!!! TRUMP IS A LIAR AND A BACK TRACKER. WHERE IS THE WALL?
>>
>>133085985
Actually I came to the realization a log time ago that Trump is much smarter than most people and certainly smarter than Barack "57 states" Obama that all you celebrity worshiping dipshits love so much. I was prepared to go 'never Trump' last year, until Gary Johnson chimped-out over an interviewer calling illegal immigration as "illegal" (ZOMG!!). I reluctantly voted for Trump and have been very pleased to find that he in fact follows through on his promises. Not only that, but as illiterate as his tweets might seem, he's usually proven right in what he asserts.

So no, I'm totally fine with him. Now put on a red snuggie and a lampshade and go to a protest claiming that you won't anyone make you a "handmaid", you ugly 500 lb lesbian walrus.
>>
File: 1491853146649.jpg (38KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
1491853146649.jpg
38KB, 454x340px
>>133085639
>>
>>133086269
really dont think he is a smart person, he has never demonstrated detailed knowledge on anything, he has demonstrated a complete lack of insight on many things (see op). he doesnt speak well.... its not possible to fake these things, the brain doesnt work like that, over the course of 2 years we would know if he was a secret genius.

>>133086246
there is nothing wrong with changing your mind, but he seems to do that every few days...

he'll spit out some line , then someone will sit him down and explain something to him in basic terms and then he will change his mind... for the

President, to do this on so many issues... nato, cyber security, the one chine policy.... he just doesnt know anything, this becomes a problem when world leader can convince him to change his mind...

you think putin isnt just toying with this fool?
>>
File: download (19).jpg (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
download (19).jpg
8KB, 220x229px
Lol i love how many degenerates still fall for the i have a president. Love how people get trolled and dont even know it lmao.
>>
>>133086304
wrong.

but even there trump must piss you off as he basically gave jared kushner more responsibility than any elected official
>>
>>133086608
Since you clearly just have talking points fed to you by the know-nothing dicks at places like Vox, I'm going to stop responding to you to give your post no further attention. Please try to come up with real arguments in the future and not simply things you read in the NYT pearl-clutching opinion section.

Have a nice day making super-creative memes about Trump being Voldemort. That's legit 50% of what your type does anyway.

All that education and seeming intelligence . . . what a waste.
>>
File: 1489291433074.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489291433074.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
>>133086701
have to admit , you are right on that
>>
>>133086939
coward
>>
File: 1485366554761.jpg (115KB, 868x945px) Image search: [Google]
1485366554761.jpg
115KB, 868x945px
>>133085639
>>
Russia didn't hack the DNC, it was hacked in person and the metadata proves it.

https://theforensicator.wordpress.com/guccifer-2-ngp-van-metadata-analysis/
>>
>>133085845
>pop culture obsessed retards
You are literally sucking off a reality TV star, m8.
>>
>>133086608
Changing your mind every few days is the sign of someone who is actually responding to his environment.

You are so stuck with politicians who take their mistakes to the bank, that when you meet one that actually listens to the public and fixes his mistakes as soon as it is explained to him in a satisfactory way you think that he is just a wish washy puppet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.