[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have seen a few Christianity threads, and it got me thinking.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

I have seen a few Christianity threads, and it got me thinking.

How did Christianity, specifically Catholicism and the Vatican, become filled with such liberal and sinful religious leaders?

It seems like most priests, followers, and other religious leaders like the Pope are liberal and "left wing". There has to be some that teach conservatively. some maybe in favor of a Crusades-esque plan, some "extremists" even.

Is Christianity ever going to become conservative again?
>>
File: pol_banner.png (11KB, 736x95px) Image search: [Google]
pol_banner.png
11KB, 736x95px
>>133084318
>pic very related
>>
>>133084318
the next Pope will probably be a conservative one
>>
File: Jana_Duggar_pdrwlq.jpg (28KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
Jana_Duggar_pdrwlq.jpg
28KB, 640x336px
>>133084318
They have clung to tradition which have sources outside the bible.

It's why the reformation happened and Christians have been peaceful ever since.

Some protestants have fallen short and perverted the words of Christ.

May the Lord bless your effort in searching for Him.
>>
>>133084318
Second vatican council and the lavender mafia infiltrated it. That being said, the pope is portrayed more liberal than he is in the media (he is still a bit liberal, but the media over exaggerates it). The next pope will be interesting - a gay-hating negro, or a mega-liberal german aryan
>>
>>133084390
Care to elaborate?

>>133084553
How do you come to that conclusion?

>>133084630
That happened long ago though, and even until the 90s there was violence involving Catholics, like the Troubles in Ireland. I understand that's extreme, but it's still Catholics standing up for themselves nevertheless
>>
>>133084840
I think a black pope would be better than the latter. Faith > race, especially if he's conservative
>>
>>133084955
In every Christian kingdom prior to the rise of (((secular humanism))) Jews were tolerated until they started being jewy (almost right away) and then they got chased out.

Of course, being chased out put their jew-gained shekels in danger of being confiscated, so they all faked conversions to Christianity and used their shekels (they now got to keep) to get their kids into the clergy.

Eventually they overran the Jesuits, Dominicans and bought themselves the Papacy. Once they controlled Rome they started Jewing people all over again (selling indulgences, having gay orgies in the vatican, and so on and so forth).
>>
>>133085000
Im a white-nationalist and I agree. He can't be more pro-immigration than the german cuck, and if he is anti-gay he is A-OK for me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYGFfvhnV2k&list=PLF05201F9DA35C234

Time to learn, this will take about 44 hours, so grab some chips and maybe a soda pop
>>
File: sarah.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sarah.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>133085000
Cardinal Sarah should be /pol/'s favorite African. He is insanely based. He has said that the two biggest assaults on the Catholic Church are Islam and homosexuality.
>>
File: 1488381402425.jpg (134KB, 573x591px) Image search: [Google]
1488381402425.jpg
134KB, 573x591px
>>133084318
>How did Christianity, specifically Catholicism and the Vatican, become filled with such liberal and sinful religious leaders?
There is a spiritual dimension to Christianity. The spiritual dimension is real and this is something many people miss or neglect when they accept Jesus Christ. Even accepting Jesus Christ is in of itself a spiritual act.

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth. (John 4:24)
>>
>>133085388
Is there a good chance he may become the next Pope?
>>
>>133084318
>specifically Catholicism and the Vatican
Protestants are and will always be far more corrupt and illegitimate.
>>
The Church has been infiltrated from the inside, just like all structures of the executive, judiciary, education and medias of the West. It's a long term plan, centuries in the making, since the XVIII century maybe.
>>
File: rQqG9bJ.jpg (278KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
rQqG9bJ.jpg
278KB, 2048x1365px
Reminder Acts 17:24-25
>The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man, nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything.
>>
File: behind_the_post.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
behind_the_post.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>133085505
I found the jew
>>
>>133085860
>church established by a lecherous King
It's ironic you accuse apostolic Christians of being yids when you're one spiritually, iconoclast heathen.
>>
>>133086097
Join Rome, the last surviving ancient church: because the devil doesn't attack its own.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.