[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G-Guys my friends will drive to germany to beat up muslims,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 0.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
G-Guys my friends will drive to germany to beat up muslims, how do I stop them?
>>
>>133083186
why arent you going with them pussy
>>
File: heygoym.jpg (64KB, 750x588px) Image search: [Google]
heygoym.jpg
64KB, 750x588px
>>133083186
>stopping them
>>
>>133083186
tell them they will face prison time, you need an army and cops on the inside to do anything.
>>
>>133083203
I dont have money to pay them for gas
>>
>>133083186
Remind him he's a manlet and will get stepped on.
>>
>>133083186
You don't faggot
>>
>>133083186
Tell them to beat german cucks/antifa too.
>>
>>133083186
>G-Guys my friends will drive to germany to beat up muslims, how do I stop them?
W-what precisely is wrong with u ?
Seems they should beat up u2.
I dont believe they're your friends btw, they are too different, prolly u are just s pathetic fuck who wishes and pretends that they were your friends. Daaamn , your just so transparent...
>>
is poland saving the west again?
>>
>>133083186
>how do I stop them?
How do we join them?
>>
>>133083508
fuck off x button, we need to keep germany diverse because they want to be diverse
>>
>>133083186
You get them weapons
>>
File: 1498853513331m.jpg (40KB, 663x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498853513331m.jpg
40KB, 663x1024px
S-stop them?
>>
File: IMG_9145.jpg (166KB, 1300x949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9145.jpg
166KB, 1300x949px
>>133083186
What time do you see a Muslim dentist?
Shari'a-clock.
>>
Lepiej idźcie do Lwowa. To już jest czas zabrać go pedałom.
>>
Napisz im że nie ma sensu, Niemcy jako państwo już są stracioni.

Lepiej propagandować rosyjskim i innym Polakom że każdy mający polskiego nazwiska człowiek to Polak, jeśli nie jest żydem, i musi nauczyć się polskiego
>>
>>133083186
Why are you not helping? I drive to Dearborn, MI from Alabama, then I catch the weakest and the small women I can find, beat hell out of them and post it on my FACEBOOK page. I prey on the weak mooslums.

Why make it difficult?

Tear their hijab off and keep it to nail on my wall with a spike similar to a crucifixion spike. I have 8 now hanging. They are so colorful and each tell a story.

This is a Satire page, right? Lol

I do love this picture of JESUS. THE Creator is in the center of my hijab collection.

I wouldn't have to drive so far if some would move to Alabama. I saw a lady moooslum in traffic here and I only noticed because everyone was shooting the finger surrounding this van at a traffic light. I noticed first her hijab. A little drool run down my chin and I started getting g an erection. I was in front of her and turned to go to the Dixie Macy's, Walmart. She turn in behind me. I parked and got out and I hear this ME goobley goop jabbering and she's shooting me the finger all the way into Walmart. I held the door open for her and a security guard came and told her to leave the store. I laughed my ass off as she was denied service for harassing another customer.

Fight dirty! Post Satire only! This is entertainment right?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.