[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we discuss how shitty California is Shit like this is what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1499666343902.jpg (121KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499666343902.jpg
121KB, 720x960px
ITT we discuss how shitty California is

Shit like this is what's wrong with Los Angeles and California as a whole.

>Coyotes are becoming a huge problem in the San Fernando Valley
>Housing association acknowledges coyotes have been attacking pets
>To defend yourself make noise

In any other state this would be pointless as you'd be a responsible and sensible gun owner who can just shoot these pests at ease. Mind you, it's not illegal to kill these things if provoked.
>>
>>133079401
I wish we could have signs like that for niggers.
>>
>>133079401
Also, does California not allow concealed carry? I thought they just limited stuff like magazine capacity and rifle 'features'?
>>
Did /pol/ recently lose flags?
>>
>>133079724
no carry. I like the coyotes though, we need natural predators to kill off some of these mexicans
>>
>>133079401
this sine is literally 2 min from my house. Fuck
>>
File: villagepeople002.jpg (58KB, 597x336px) Image search: [Google]
villagepeople002.jpg
58KB, 597x336px
>>133079401
>Dat flag talk shit about homo heaven

That sign is something typical for that (((state))). Just a symptom of a fucked up society.
>>
>>133079724

Depends on where you live, I live in contracosta county where's there a lot of feral niggers so there's no concealed carry here on top of all the other bull shit I can have for a gun
>>
>>133079724
Rural counties will give out permits, but anywhere on the coast is a big fat no.
>>
>>133079831
Wild, I'm actually surprised you can't carry. I mean, WTF does your state supreme court think "right to bear arms" means? I can't believe we allow states to just ignore the constitution without overruling them or some kind of repercussions.

Imagine if a state curtailed free speech like that.
>>
>>133079401
You know, on southern States that actually let you own guns, we are allowed to hunt these because they are pests. In some states, you actually can get rewarded.
>>
>>133080167
>WTF does your state supreme court think "right to bear arms" means?
Not even just ours. The SCOTUS denied to even hear a case about it.
http://archive.is/RgZO0
>>
>>133079401
desu I dont really want a bunch of my neighbors running around shooting at coyotes, its the fucking suburbs
>>
>>133082024

Well hopefully nobody you care about or any of your pets get attacked by these pests. Thankfully I'll shoot on sight.
>>
>>133079401
i was born and raised in the sfv and i still live here. its ultra depressing and i cant avoid it. my neighborhood went from white, to black and mexican, to paki/afghani black and mexican. this state is so fucked.
>>
Even here in the Deep South we can't shoot them in the residential areas. You can't discharge a firearm without a good enough reason and there being what boils down to a feral dog isn't a good enough reason
>>
>>133082243
Wya hoe?
>>
>>133082234
i'd rather just deal with it in other ways than have some cunt accidentally shoot a bullet through my window or even just having to hear gunshots all the time and wondering if someone got killed or what
>>
>>133082494
Northridge, u?
>>
You can only kill them if they're attacking a human

A pack could be tearing your beloved pupper to death in your back yard, but if you grabbed your gun and shot them you'd go to jail.

Worst state.
>>
>>133079401
>>To defend yourself make noi

Wtf, what about coyote's animal rights ?

No coyote is illegal

U fucking coyotophob !

I fucking mean.it u scum.!!
>>
Can confirm. Live in the hills overlooking valley. Coyotes everywhere. Hear them at night raising hell when they make a kill. But, most of the "pets" are those annoying little yipyip dogs that get smoked. Stupid ass LA housewives think it's OK to let their little princess run around in the hills. Can't predators and shit.
>>
>>133079401
You could probably spook these by shooting them with an air/bb rifle. At the very least, you'd make them nervous around houses and people.
>>
>>133082611

Same. On Devonshire.

>>133082563
It's LA, when do you not hear gunshots?

Also, were you guys affected by that massive blackout?

Hope you guys stay cool in this heat.
>>
>>133079401
Don't have that problem here in KY, we shoot those fuckers when they become a problem.
>>
>>133083094
anon, im on roscoe lmao i want to k m s everyday. how do you deal with this? i want to leave so badly but work is too good rightn ow
>>
>>133083094
They fixed the blackout.
>>
>>133083311

I got AC in my house 24/7 at 70°

Feelsgoode
>>
They have been attacking 4 year old girls mostly in that area. They come out in the day now, which is rare because houses are getting built where they used to live and water is more difficult for them to find.

Usually the only thing is jeopardy is pets in your back yard.
>>
I live in Oregon and we have tons of Coyotes in an urban area here.

Contrary to what OP says, you're a fucking idiot if you just decide to randomly shoot them for no reason other than being in your yard or something.

Just keep your cat indoors and go get the coyote to fuck off. They are often times skinnier and smaller than a typical dog that someone owns as a pet. They seriously aren't a threat at all and 99.999% of the time they just run away from you without you needing ot even do anything.
>>
What about quad hunting with a speargun? Harpoon those fuckers and drag them behind you like a death lord. You could make a nice YouTube channel out of it. Coyotes are to be exterminated.
>A study conducted at western South Carolina’s Savannah River Site had thrown coyote predation of whitetails into the spotlight. In that study, coyotes were responsible for close to 90 percent of a 77 percent mortality rate for fawns.
>>
>>133082243
Dude the nugs I unferstand they been here since the usa is the usa. Mexucans I understand why they can be here too

But wtf with all the middle easterners and pakis and afgans how are they here?
>>
>>133079401

Fukin I saw this sign this morning I live in woodbridge omg there are people from /pol/ around my neighborhood
>>
File: 1495272705998.jpg (132KB, 750x830px) Image search: [Google]
1495272705998.jpg
132KB, 750x830px
>>133079401
My mountain is on fire. Send help to oroville.
>>
Leave the coyotes alone you faggoo.

They're just hungry, don't be dumb.

Cat and Doggo don't want to be out in this heat anyway you brown skinned cretin.
>>
>>133083875
>californication so that white liberals can escape the wonderful diversity they created is resulting in their kids getting eaten by coyotes

I laff all day
>>
>>133079401

>needing a gun to fight a coyote.

Iulz
>>
Democrats already registering them to vote for Hillary in 2020.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.