[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIBTARDS SCAMMED out of $300,000+ by "buy internet histories"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

THE OLD LIBTARD KEK FRENZY AGAINST TRUMP FAILS AGAIN.

Plans to "buy congress internet history" have all failed and the donation schemes have turned into nothing but stealing money from upset snowflake cucks. $300,000+ was raised and NOTHING has been done with it after the retards realized it was fake news propaganda and they couldn't actually buy internet history

MOST LIBTARDS completely forgot about the FAKE NEWS, but their $300,000+ in fundraising is still in the hands of scam artists, some even going to republican PACs.

BuyCongressData
searchinternethistory
https://www.searchinternethistory.com/

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLL

"After researching this issue more in depth, I’ve learned that it’s not currently possible to isolate an individual person’s data and purchase it for publication at this time. Technically, that’s great news, because it also means that—for now, at least— your personal data can also not be individually bought or sold… at least, not yet."

LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN LIBTARDS LOSE AGAIN
>>
File: libtards.jpg (386KB, 1828x1360px) Image search: [Google]
libtards.jpg
386KB, 1828x1360px
WHY DO BRAINDEAD LIBTARDS FAIL SO HARD?

WE NEED TO REMOVE LIBTARDS FROM SOCIETY THE PERMANENT WAY
>>
>>133074617
>https://www.searchinternethistory.com/

Anyone who thought this is how the system would work was mentally fucking retarded to begin with. The ISP's will be selling your data in aggregate. Knowing who you are does nothing for advertisers.

I saw 3 different campaigns on leddit when this dropped. All that money being parted from idiots.
>>
File: 1498386476841.png (258KB, 458x457px) Image search: [Google]
1498386476841.png
258KB, 458x457px
>>133074617
Wtf is this caps lock autism
>>
>>133076629
I just wish they could be reminded of this. Sadly it will be ignored. They won't even think back "remember the last scam about internet search histories that fake news pushed"

I think it was conditioning. They pushed the fake news of "buy search histories of people" to see if they had to base anything on fact. Once they realized every libtard bought it they switched to other ones.

Nevermind that libtards are too sunken down into the fake news machine to ever come back to "remember when they said you could buy internet history and it turned out to be fake and false."
>>
>>133074617
no one cares about retards, retards like you OP. shut up and leave, also you wont get the money you donated back
>>
>>133074617
That got my roflcopter going
>>
>>133074617
so someone watched the latest season of south park and then used the idea to scam liberals

fuck

wish I thought of it first
>>
Someone who isnt me should start scamming people out of their money as well..
>>
>>133074617
>>133074844
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Holy shit this is peak retardation, remember seeing this trending and with thousands of points in reddit and Imgur, they were ecstatic with the thought.
HHAHHA GET FUCKED LIBS, FUCKING RETARDS
>>
>>133074617
>for now, at least— your personal data can also not be individually bought or sold
>yfw libtards use this as a precedent to strengthen the police state surveillance even more
>>
>sanders campaign
>(((jill stein recounts)))
>this

How do these people still have the money for this shit? Are they selling their kidneys on the black market or something?
>>
>>133077978
Me too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.