[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people tolerate being cucked by the suburbs? Why do they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: suburbs.jpg (66KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
suburbs.jpg
66KB, 600x399px
How can people tolerate being cucked by the suburbs? Why do they exist? The suburbs seem artificial to me. Is this how I was meant to live?
>>
Caring about what our area looks like from over 100m in the air isn't very productive anon.
>>
>>133071900
Why not? What is the endgame with (((urban sprawl))). Won't it have damaging effects on the environment?
>>
>>133071900
Yeah, it looks just great at ground level. Cunt.
>>
>>133071306
Wow, those suburbs look awesome. OP you should have used a picture of Canadian suburbs (practically chicken coups). Lawn space = literally 1/4 of that. House size = 1/3 of that.
>>
1. Rich people created ports that turned into cities
2. Poor people (workers) and pollution abounded in the city, no place to raise children.
3. Rich people moved out of city to build small living communities (sub-urbs)
4. Rich people started making cities nicer so they could live closer to where the businesses they owned were (nicer = higher costs)
5. Working class always strives to be like rich and sought cheaper housing in the burbs.
6. Boomers continued trend of making cities nicer. Cities become a combo of ghettos and unaffordable nicer areas; workers have higher incentive to live out in burbs.
7. You are here.

Read some history ya dingus.
>>
File: Dale.jpg (51KB, 650x408px) Image search: [Google]
Dale.jpg
51KB, 650x408px
>>133074965
>cities become full of ghettos

How do we fix this?
>>
I pity faggots who live in shit like this. So disconnected from reality and nature.SAD!
>>
>>133075080

It's part of the new split Rich/Poor paradigm. Even nice suburbs have poor communities or shit neighboring towns.

It's like this, society wasn't planned, it evolved, and we put the onus of managing the unintended consequences of that evolution on the Government.

The government addresses these things similar to how a hospital 'treats' disease. They can treat something for a long time but few problems have a cure at hand because treatment is more profitable.
>>
>>133071306
Rather live in a a nice, solid apartment complex then one of these plywood boxes. Sorry burgers. Nothing against living in suburbia, but you guys should try some city planning
>>
you were meant to live in perpetual terror that you and everyone you love could be killed by a mountain lion at any time and you and they would all starve to death anyway if you didn't slice your feet up chasing after a deer every day and then die at age 29 from a tooth infection so maybe stop bitching about houses looking similar
>>
>>133071306
It all depends on how many main roads they put in them, if you have to drive down miles of residential roads then it's cancer. But if you have golf courses and main county roads cutting suburbs into sections then it looks a lot better.
Also you need man-made drainage ponds, where they're placed adds a lot to the look.
>>
Suburbs are great. Even in southern California they are largely conservative people with families. All the pozz stays contained in the apartments of bigger cities. I love the suburbs honestly.
>>
>>133071306
>The suburbs seem artificial to me. Is this how I was meant to live?

Nope, you're meant to be in a fucking cave or in a tree.
>>
>>133071306
That's not a suburb. Suburbs are where regular white kids grow up in a decent neighborhood. What you posted is some California commie shit.
>>
>>133071306

When nignogs invaded the castle, we setup permanent encampments outside the city. Today we call this the suburbs. It's an inter-generational siege. Eventually they will starve out, and we will reclaim the city.
>>
>>133071306
>How can people tolerate being cucked by the suburbs? Why do they exist? The suburbs seem artificial to me. Is this how I was meant to live?
It's not optimal, but it's not too bad either. It's missing some sort of town center where people would meet and greet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.