[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jayla Cottrell, 14, left, the festival’s “Forever Queen”

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: CoalLife01.jpg (74KB, 742x506px) Image search: [Google]
CoalLife01.jpg
74KB, 742x506px
Jayla Cottrell, 14, left, the festival’s “Forever Queen” and Miah Brown, 16, the “Teen Queen,” at the Bituminous Coal Heritage Foundation Museum.

>Trump is killing the planet for this
>>
File: NiggerName.jpg (38KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
NiggerName.jpg
38KB, 736x490px
>>133067653
>Jayla
>Miah

Those almost sound like nigger names.
>>
>>133067653
Your fucking ragging on some small towns festivals, and people. The view must be getting boring from your ivory tower to be shitting on us common folk. Asshole.
>>
>>133070364
based
>>
>>133067653
actual coal burners
>>
>>133070364
I don't give a fuck where they're from if they're promoting activities that are doing irreparable damage to the Earth.
>>
File: IMG_1073.jpg (21KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1073.jpg
21KB, 624x351px
>>133071102
Blah blah blah...solar panels... barf... renewable energy...brrrrummmppppp!!!! Shoot it out your ass! If your such a fucking environmentalist, then take your ass to China and India and try and shut down their massive pollution production. I hear Shanghai's smog is wonderful this time of year.
>>
>>133071475
I never said India and China aren't polluting it up too. This is what you Trumpettes always try to do: deflect and point the finger at others while never accepting responsibility for your own actions.

>s-still better than Hillary
>b-but Clinton did it too
>w-why is no-one investigating Podesta
>>
>>133071725
Sorry didn't vote for Trump. Just don't care for fucks trying to pretend they care about the environment, when they really just hate the salt of the earth, Americans who built this country on their blood sweat and tears. You've come to the wrong place looking for a soapbox to standon.
>>
>>133067653
Clean coal's a thing now and we won't be cucked by enviro-shills, stay salty and mad heeb.
>>
>>133072212
>Clean coal

Clean coal is an oxymoron. It's is a term made up by coal industry shills and political consultants to try to hide the damage that burning coal causes to the environment. Here is good write up of the situation:

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2014/04/coal/nijhuis-text
>>
>>133072592
No, it's a series of technologies which enable coal to be burned with almost no harmful emissions, just harmless CO2 and water vapor.

I know that lefties hate cheap energy but you'll just have to get used to it.
>>
>>133071725
If you actually cared about the environment, you'd be after China and India and not the US. Our emissions have been dropping for years. Theirs are skyrocketing.

But by all means continue to shit on anyone you view as a peasant. Enjoy several more decades out of power as your reward.
>>
>>133073166
Their haughty nature is so ingrained into their identity that they can't give it up at all. When they approach "right wing rural and suburban retards" with this faggoty air it doesn't do them any good, but like a person with a nervous tic, they can't help but show off their disdain for conservatives. It's a form of virtue signaling but it's also a signal for anybody listening that they shouldn't bother paying attention.

Since their own superior nature is the backbone of their belief structure they will never be able to abandon this one weird trick which outs them every time, and turns away the masses of people.

I don't think it'll hurt to let them know we know this either, the only way they can fix it is by abandoning leftism.
>>
>>133071725
>deflect and point the finger at others while never accepting responsibility for your own actions.
So like you literally just did by starting this thread to shit on young women for.. what exactly?
>>
>>133073828
I think the shill abandoned his thread as soon as it became clear that he's retarded.
>>
>>133071725
Where the fuck do you think your solar panels, and wind turbines come from?
>>
>>133076160
>>133076160
They don't care about the environment, this is all about harming the USA and destroying the manufacturing base.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.