[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tommy Robinson is so BASED He's helping so much by worshipping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1498336750938m.jpg (95KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498336750938m.jpg
95KB, 769x1024px
Tommy Robinson is so BASED

He's helping so much by worshipping Israel and promoting multi culturalism
>>
>>133065826
Sometimes I wonder if Islam is truly a good or a bad thing for our struggle, if we should adopt a taqqiya for the racists or if we should be openly islamophobic, and then I remember that I just hate every kind of semite, nigger, jew, arab or third-world trash living here and we should expel or kill them without any distinction.

Islam isn't important. TR is one of those anti-islam anti-racists cucks.
>>
>>133065826
He is probably just uninformed.
>>
>>133066196

He's not a cuck. He's done far more than most to try and preserve Europe. He's cucked on non Islamic issues because literally the only people that backed him and supported him were wealthy Jews from Canada.
>>
>>133065826
He is a family man and would rather not get thrown in prison, so he can't go too far with his rhetoric without losing everything. Such is life in a european police state.
>>
>>133067374
>>133067752
You are right. I'm sorry. Gonna surrender and kms
>>
Mossad gear is a great way to get in a fight with liberal PLO fags.
>>
The kikes have made the white people fight their fight for them.

its hilarious to watch. Stupid white niggers still think Islam is the problem... hahahahahahha.

Stupid asses. Jews have and will always be the problem. The reality is they make you go waste resources and lives to fight them, force your countries to take their people, then force your culture to become disgusting.

Look at the real enemy.

Islam doesn't really give 2 shits about the West, they want their own lands and to be left alone. The kike nigger will always force your hand though.

That is the real red pill. Not this faggot kike "go life and ignore grillz and vidya bruh its red p1llz civic nationalismz"

Fuck off you're still blue pilled as shit you stupid cuckold.

KIKES ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE PROBLEM FOR THE WHOLE WORLD.
>>
>>133065826

He is based actually.

You're American, you have no idea what he has suffered due to his activism. I've followed him since he was called a wascist on the media, and read his book.. you do realize when he was in prison for hate speech he was deliberately placed with islamic radicalis in attempt to rid him?

Sorry, I'm not a full blown Nazi who doesn't make any distiction between alt-lite and leftists and thinks anyone slightly to the left is a traitor. Literally the only people who supported him while he was shitted on by everyone were a bunch of jews from canada. You guys are fucking obsessed with jews and israel, at the expense of looking at all his other achievements and beliefs.

I love all these spergs crying because he doesn't fully match with their ideology... he's done more to preserve the West than your basement dwelling, subhuman, spotty little arse,
>>
>>133066196

The only good thing about sand niggers and jews is that they are determined to kill each other whatever the cost

As a Volk, we had better be prepared to face the winner of that struggle when the time comes

This was the last gift of the empire to the world: to fuck the middle east and buy time for future generations to recover from the demographic disaster that was WWI+WWII

Unfortunately, all of Europe was about 1000 years too late to do anything about the gooks...
>>
File: IMG_0064.png (525KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.png
525KB, 600x450px
>>133065826
Based Jew.
>>
He's a working class schmuck who saw Islam destroy his country from under him and thought, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Unwittingly became a shabbos goy.
>>
>>133068506
That is like teaming up with the guy who hands over your house key to a criminal that beats up your family every night. I understand you'd hate the criminal that beat up your family but Its the guy that handed over the keys in the first place that you should worry about.
>>
it's good that he goes against the muzzies but the fact that he is in bed with the jews makes me not trust him. you can't serve two masters afterall.
>>
>>133066196
On thing about mass Islamic immigration which I can say is absolutely positive is their extreme antisemitism. Unfortunately those sandniggers are too retarded to fight them effectively.
>>
>>133070279 This. The shitskins are just a tool of the jew.
>>
File: sdfdfg.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sdfdfg.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
>>133065826
Here is our real champion. Tells Canadians to kick unconcious Muslims in the head.

https://youtu.be/S8Cuqr26xe0?t=138
>>
>>133067882
yeah you do that
>>
>>133065826
Hold views against islamization
- Be pro-Israel
or
-Be a racist that nobody likes

The choice is not that hard, unfortunately. The game is rigged so that you either support the shekelpeddlers or lose completely. It doesn't matter if the current situation is caused by them, you'll have to choose between lesser of two evils.
>>
>>133071532
Or you can, you know, just be a good person. Stop trying to play their game.
>>
>>133065826

I'm not one to keep up with the latest and greatest from Tommy Robinson, but if one supports the existence of ethnostates, wouldn't support for Zionism follow? If reversing demographic collapse within Britain requires being buddy-buddy with Israel, is it not worth it?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.