[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>While France overtly backed the United Kingdom, a French

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8487.jpg (80KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8487.jpg
80KB, 300x401px
>While France overtly backed the United Kingdom, a French technical team remained in Argentina throughout the war. French government sources have said that the French team was engaged in intelligence-gathering; however, it simultaneously provided direct material support to the Argentines, identifying and fixing faults in Exocet missile launchers.[44] According to the book Operation Israel, advisers from Israel Aerospace Industries were already in Argentina and continued their work during the conflict. The book also claims that Israel sold weapons and drop tanks in a secret operation in Peru
When will we nuke France, Argentina, Peru and Israel?
>>
>>133056349
I swear, I can't wait for the day of the rake.
>>
Henry VI is the rightful king of France
>>
>>133056506
>>
>>133056506
>>133056738
We should place sanctions against Argentinplace travel bans against argies
Deport all argies
Make it treason to show the argentine flag in Commonweath soil, a hangable offence
Any other suggestions?
>>
>>133056349
It's true Israel was providing us with weapons, the military regime in power was backed by Kissinger through the USA.

In reality this was all a trick to destroy our armed forces, rendering the country powerless to defend itself from the mass immigration of south american brown subhumans,crooked politicians and subjugation of the white middle class.

The military had also banned ALOT of shit from TV for being degenerate, and this was in 1976, Imagine what they'd do now.

The coup was financed by Kissinger however our military didn't cater to the jews, in fact many jews were communists (colour me surprised) and thus exterminated.

Israel just wanted us to fuck up more so they sold us weapons, but it was all a ruse. Look at the state of our country now, it's in shambles due to the jews (and mestizos, who can do as they please, as there is no more order on the streets)
>>
File: IMG_8488.jpg (335KB, 1060x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8488.jpg
335KB, 1060x1024px
>>133056612
HM Queen Elizabeth II by the grace of God is the Queen of the British Crown Colony of Earth
>>
>>133056910
Shut the hell up Lopez, it should be legal to shoot an argie on sight with either a Webley pistol or an Enfield Rifle, two great British arms
>>
>>133057258
And I'll add that every Anglo who is a citizen of her Majesties Commonwealth should, on his 16th birthday be provided a Rifle and a revolver, this would be a good use of our tax dollars
>>
File: IMG_8492.jpg (753KB, 1600x1046px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8492.jpg
753KB, 1600x1046px
GOD WHO MADE THEE MIGHTY
MADE THEE MIGHTIER YET
>>
>>133056982
>>133057258
Wtf are you on about, overcompensating anglowannabe faggot?

Did u not read that the argies were jewed?

Fucking Anglo diaspora are the worst.
>>
>>133059490
I'm Hung-Aryan I just assimilated into the Anglo culture
I think Argentina needs to be nuked I hate Thatcher because she didn't wipe out Argentina
>>
>>133059490
Why would the Nazis flee to Argentina if it was so Jewed?
Why not anywhere else in the world?
>>
>A
>FUCKING
>RAMP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.