[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>China bans lgbt content country wide. >the first thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20170709-192343.png (305KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-192343.png
305KB, 1440x2560px
>China bans lgbt content country wide.
>the first thought of these liberal progressives on reddit who "care so much about lgbt causes" is how this will affect hollywood and the forced diversity
>thousands of people agree

what the fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
>>133050737
They unconsciously recognize the importance of being able to propagandize to spread their agenda.
>>
>>133050737
>what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Everything
>>
>>133050737
Who in the actual fuck are these people on these forums? Have I become so disconnected from reality? I'd literally throw them all into a gas chamber.
>>
>>133050737
>chilling

I die a little inside every time i see that word
>>
>>133051048
they're accustomed to the wrong situation, they should acclimate to burning
>>
In fairness, the Chinese ban is about gayness in media. So the responses have to do with gayness in media (vs. gay marriage, adoption, hospital visitations, etc.)
>>
>>133050737
China has become Hollywood's largest market.
They're not wrong.
>>
File: 1459907347653.jpg (6KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
1459907347653.jpg
6KB, 200x213px
>>133050737
The Chinese will make Hollywood great again. This is awesome. I hate how insane every SJW bullshit is in every TV show and movie. Ask any old person you find what they think about black and white couples and they'll all say if you watch Hollywood you would think the population is 50 50 black and white and mixed couples are all there is.
>>
Based China finally solving the Hollywood problem by making it literally unprofitable to continue the trend of diversity hires and gay acceptance in movies. Bet the kikes like JJ and Joss will be quick to abandon their progressive liberals views now that those things won't make them that sweet China market money
>>
>>133051441
Chinks love shitty special effects and melodrama. They wont fix shit. Go look at what the chinese film markets love.
>>
File: UNGA BUNGA.webm (1MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
UNGA BUNGA.webm
1MB, 360x360px
tfw would rather take soulless slanty eyed insect people over sodomites any day of the week
>>
>>133051666
Yes, making movies that are literally so simple and spectacle driven that they can be understood in any language and any audience from 5-80 is how movies are saved.

Surely.
>>
>>133050737
>app for Reddit
>phoneposter
You need to leave
>>
File: AllianceAgainstDegeneracy.jpg (66KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
AllianceAgainstDegeneracy.jpg
66KB, 800x450px
>>133050737
Beautiful, just beautiful. China knows cultural suicide and will not be intimidated by it.
>>
>>133052120
I promise you I have more desktop hours on /pol/ than you faggot. I'm just outside for once in my life.
>>
File: IMG_0349.jpg (104KB, 626x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.jpg
104KB, 626x835px
>>133050737
They care about money more than peoeple.
>>
>>133050737
Lol. Well if it means a shift away from this virtue signalling garbage then okay. Hollywood is full of kike sellouts anyway.
>>
>>133050737
Sodomites BTFO!
Thank you based Beijing for unfucking our media for us.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-194920.png (324KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-194920.png
324KB, 1440x2560px
Guys, where. does this LGBT hate come from if Chunks are not Christian?

How could you dislike gays if you were not taught by Christianity?

I am a redditor and I am confused.
>>
>>133050922
no, they are disconnected from reality
>>
>>133052362
Jesus could they be any more of a stereotype?
>>
>>133050737
I don't understand why LGBT lobby is so powerful ? They're a tiny, insignificant minority...Then again , so are jews. I understand why there's tons of Jewish influence in the media , but when it seemed as though LGBT was a non-issue 10 years ago...And all of a sudden , they're everywhere..Worst of all they force laws against the majority.
Now , of course i understand , they're only defending their interests and cause , but why do the majority puts up with any of this insanity ?
Why aren't we doing nothing about it ?
In my own country , gay marriage was forced on the entire population.
>>
>>133052597
It's called natural instinct douchebag, if we weren't indoctrinated at birth in the name of multiculturalism, tolerance, and diversity, we'd see it the same way too. There's a reason why the parts of the Bible dealing with how to run a society is against it, and it is because a society falls when such sexual degeneracy is allowed within.

Now get the fuck back to your containment center and never come back here again nigger.
>>
>>133052862
They tend to have more disposable income, plus the gay lobby is being used as a sledgehammer against the traditional family unit. Weaken the family and government will inevitably take its place...
This is all very deliberate anon.
>>
>>133052862

They are infiltrators. They only ever gain power through infiltration. They hide and then get into positions of power and change public opinion and policies.

They worked their way through academia til they could have homosexuality removed from the DSM through redefining long held scientific understandings. They infiltrated media and create sympathy campaigns through overrepresentation etc.
>>
>>133052862
It goes hand-in-hand with emasculation of society.
>>
>>133050737
LGBTFO
>>
>>133052862
Maybe it's because I live in a big city but in my experience the official numbers have to be wrong, just walking the street I see openly gay people everywhere. Never mind at parties where drugs are involved, there's a 10 in 10 chance some faggot starts talking about sucking dick all night.
>>
>>133050922
Gonna go schizo tier here, but I don't think a lot of them exist. There are SJW people IRL but not nearly as many as the net would have you believe. They're leveraging technology so the tail wags the dog.
>>
>>133053082
You are a fucking retard. Literally couldnt have made the sarcasm more clear.

Why is /pol/ filled with so many retards like you who cant keep up nowadays? What happened?
>>
>>133052597
This is what being raised on propaganda looks like from the outside. You might as well be looking at an indoctrinated North Korean speaking things that the rest of the world understands is delusional or insane. This person would also vehemently support millions of Islamist immigrants into their country, despite their doctrine telling them a religion of the Abrahamic faith is responsible for "oppressing their gayness".

Hardest of the hard propaganda right here. You're looking at a totally obliterated slave that could not be brought back without destroying themselves or dying.
>>
>>133053194
>They worked their way through academia til they could have homosexuality removed from the DSM through redefining long held scientific understandings

That's also the scary thing...
They try to modify scientific understanding of biology too. (the whole "gender" horseshit)...Shouldn't even be an issue and yet they're now passing laws to have gender-neutral pronouns ..
It's madness...
Give people an inch and they'll take a mile...
And each time we stay indifferent to their insanity they push and push a bit more their fucking agenda...
And they're slowly but surely also trying to normalize pedophila. What's next ? Zoophilia ? Necrophila ?
>>
>>133050737
In order for a virus to survive it must replicate itself.
>>
>>133053558
It's not like we've been having an influx of them coming to /pol/ over the past week. How am I supposed to know whether or not you're being serious when these people are just as retarded IRL?
>>
>>133053194
Not just subverting academia, there were death threats and shit to prominent shrinks who didn't want to play ball with the LGBT agenda.
>>
File: CxGdRu5UoAAdhdX.png (199KB, 370x480px) Image search: [Google]
CxGdRu5UoAAdhdX.png
199KB, 370x480px
>>133053239
kek. underrated
>>
>>133053891
Don't backpedal, nigger. Sarcasm was obvious. Take your loss, feel bad and think for two seconds next time.
>>
>>133050737
China making movies... great again? No more token fags. Hollywood rubs viewers nose in it like the bad dogs that they aren't. Thanks... chinks.
>>
>>133054147
Dat flag though :/
>>
>>133054147
Chinks love Transformers. Don't let Hollywood trick you. The best movies have no politics and contain relatable American characters. Not Chink pandering.
>>
>>133054043
No you're just shit at sarcasm. Now please out a bullet through your skull.
>>
>>133053239
gold
>>
>>133054637
I literally said "I am a redditor and I am confused". If you couldnt read that you are autistic.
>>
>>133053499
I live in the bay area in California. There are millions of them all around me.
>>
>>133050737
Hate to say it but I think 4chan should comply with the Chinese government law.
>>
>>133055403
So you want to never be able to criticize China or commies? Great plan, retard.
>>
File: image_12.jpg (206KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
206KB, 728x546px
>>133055540
Nah, just ban all the faggots. Obviously that's what I was getting at, but then you have to go be a fuckwit.
>>
>>133055123
Ok im not sure if youre just really removed from society or something but seriously you dont get sarcasm
>>
>>133050737
>thinking the world loves fags and dysphoria as much as they do
Liberals
>>
>ban all gay messages in media
>but doesn't ban/kill all gays in country
is china government redpilled?
did they knew the jews tricks??

in fact, they had been controlling medias influence and blocking the internet in china long ago.
it means they knew.
they are not trying to control their people,
the china government is saving their people from the jews!!
>>
Funny thing is that this law is probably a direct consequence of the homo lobby pushing their shit upon the rest of civil society. The Chinese see how much these people have messed up the moral and cultural values of their host nations and said to themselves "get that reprobate shit the hell out of here!" In the end the gays by going too far, have punched themselves in the face. Goodbye token homos appearing in any blockbuster for the next 20 years.
>>
>>133055540
China isnt really comunist, nor are most of the people
Most people there view the government like some sort of massive mob that has control over most aspects of life, and are pretty right wing economically and socially
Im sure if it was allowed, there coupd be a thriving libertarian party of sorts
>>
>>133055943
Did you want an /s like reddit? It was obvious. I was mocking the image. Stop defending autism. Did you think I would use the word chink then defend fags in the same post? Idiot.
>>
>>133056279
>thriving libertarian party
>china

what websites do you read? i want to laugh at them. this is the stupidest thing i have read all month
>>
>>133053239
Nice
>>
>>133056279
Chinese are traditionalists by nature. They are an ancient civilization and if you think a pack of rainbow warriors pushing for LGBT acceptance are going to have an affect on the Chinese moral compass you would be sorely mistaken. Libertarianism as a concept is not found within the Chinese psyche.
>>
>>133056455
Ive lived in china for several years, a lot of people are disgusted by the lack of person accountabilty the chinese people have
Screw one westerner out of 20.000$ via bullshit laws and youre set for life there, its really fucked up and a suprising number of people like western style enlightenment libertarianism
>>
>>133057130
Sup Hong Konger. Rich city dwellers =\ most of china.
>>
>>133057337
Yeah, but tge vast majority of people who give a shit about what happens in the future, i.e voters, live in cities
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.