[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol, this is essentially what it all boils down to isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: They are all so malleable.png (43KB, 627x323px) Image search: [Google]
They are all so malleable.png
43KB, 627x323px
Lol, this is essentially what it all boils down to isn't it? Literally wherever a woman's s/o or potential s/o falls on the political spectrum is where their own "opinions" and "beliefs" will align in a short time.

I almost want to bet if they don't last, she'll swing right on over to the left or flock to some other misguided nonsense.

Same shit that's going on with Laci Green, too. It's fun to watch, though.
>>
>>133047948

Yes that's how it works. There's nothing wrong with that. Lana Lokteff was redpilled by her husband too.

Laci Green is not the same because she has a history of sociopathic behavior and is not even getting redpilled.
>>
>>133047948
No, we are actually subverting people we are jews now. she is ours now and will never go back.
>>
>>133047948
Laci won't because Chris is too much of "me a centrist" to change her.
>>
>>133048290
People who think Laci Green is getting red-pilled are the most gullible idiotic cucks out there.
She's a woman. Everything she does and says is all for her own personal gain.
>>
The dick is all that matters.
>>
>>133048290
>>133048461
see
>>133048453
>>
File: 1400329483883.png (1KB, 214x198px) Image search: [Google]
1400329483883.png
1KB, 214x198px
>>133048427
I've started using the pic related hand posture all the time and I feel like my kike powers are growing. I'm becoming some sort of reverse anti-jew
>>
It's similar to all the attractive "patriotic" women you see plastered all over instagram. They're trying to appease a certain demographic in hopes to find a potential mate.
>>
>>133047948

Also, the notion of Rage swinging back to the left ever is far-fetched. People who look at race realism and the data associated with it don't suddenly start believing all races are equal. Even if they're roasties
>>
File: 234653234.jpg (101KB, 590x729px) Image search: [Google]
234653234.jpg
101KB, 590x729px
>>133048662
Jewing the Jews is extremely satisfying.
>>
Everyone's political beliefs usually align with their friends and peers.

I bet half the people complaining about this trend were extreme hardcore lefties in their teenage years and only became more right wing after they found the internet.
>>
>ITT: incels discover that women don't have agency, will do nothing with their newfound knowledge
>>
>>133047948

Does "Rage After Storm" have anything to do with Storm Clouds Gathering?
When was her channel created?
>>
>>133049656

January 2017
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.