[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT we proclaim the truth... Post "Jesus is LORD"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 21

File: image.jpg (35KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 236x334px
>ITT we proclaim the truth... Post "Jesus is LORD" to affirm that truth.

As we face the just chastisement of God for our iniquity and sins, let us appreciate the greatness of Gods creation and right order...

For the degeneracy and evil we face today is the direct opposite of the nature of God almighty, who is infinitely good and worthy of our love.

We should cling to God then, seeking reconciliation with Him, as conformity to the natural law and a love of what is good should be the prime animator of our life.

When will YOU repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour? When will YOU return to The Holy Roman Catholic Church that Christ founded?

Our ancestors were Christian. Christian culture is European culture; so let us see the error of our ways and repent!

The world can be a dark and confusing place, but it doesn't have to be. There is one light, one person you can trust, that will never lie to you or let you down; that person is Jesus Christ.

God bless you all

>Questions and debate from all denominations/beliefs welcomed...
>>
No.
>>
Jesus is Lord.

Kek is his chief of chaos.
>>
>>133045838
>ITT we proclaim the truth
La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah
>>
>>133046853

Jesus is Lord
>>
>>133047255
>makes thread about the truth
>spreads lies
That's just shameful.
>>
>>133047585

Muhammad thought he was possessed by demons when he received his "revelation"

>he was
>>
>>133048155
Jesus thought he was forsaken by Allah when he died on the cross.
>he was for lying about being His son
>>
>>133048663

We judge things based on it's fruit, we see the fruit of your creed is evil.

Plus it is contradictory, like you calling Jesus the Son of God a liar; yet your book affirms He is a great prophet.

Your book (which is a terrible plagarism) claims to be a continuation of the bible, yet it contradicts the bible. You say the bible was corrupted, yet you say the bible was the word of God.

You are simply falling pray to a materialistic doctrine of Devils.

Jesus Christ is LORD and every tongue will confess it on judgement day.

Get right with God before then
>>
Jesus is LORD!

Ave Christus Rex!
>>
>>133045838
>>ITT we proclaim the truth... Post "Jesus is LORD" to affirm that truth
fuck off lying christcuck
>>
>>133047255
>>133048155
>>133049306
cuck
>>133049508
stupid cuck
>>
Don't let this kike lead you astray.
>>
>>133050160

>sodomite flag
>doesn't like Jesus Christ

Make straight your ways before judgement because God is watching.

Jesus is LORD
>>
>>133050606
>Make straight your ways before judgement because God is watching.
LOL you stupid sinning cuck
>Jesus is cuck
ftfy, christcuck :)
>>
jesus is a filthy cucked kike
>>
Jesus is LORD!
>>
>>133050110
>>133050160
>>133050701
>>133051043
Aw is the little faggot butthurt that someone believes something that tells them fagggot are the scum of the earth, or did Jerry just forget lube last night?
>>
>>133051149
cuck
>>133051204
>b-but muh based kike on a stick!
dirty jewlover
JESUS is nothing but a DIRTY cuck!
>>
jesus is the filthiest nigger on a stick
a dirty sodomoit is jesus christ
lord of the scum
lord of filthy
jesus "the cuck" christ
:)
>>
If that is so then explain this christcucks.
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Against_the_Galileans
>>
was jesus anally raped on the cross?
>>
>>133051271
Nah nigger, I said nothing about religion, you're just getting more ass blasted about what someone believes than you do when Jerry fuck your ass raw.
>>
>>133051449

God will forgive all of these blasphemies, but you must repent and change your life.

Do not die in a state of mortal sin.

May Jesus Christ have mercy on your soul and bring you to everlasting life.
>>
JESUS IS LORD

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>133050160
Jesus is LORD. Believe on Him and you will have eternal life.

Conservative Christians, unlike phony liberal Christians, are not cucked. We have a higher birthrate than atheists, who tend to be much more politically liberal than Christians. On average, atheists are much more degenerate than conservative Christians. The recent decline of Christianity has directly corresponded with a decline in white birth rates, sexual degeneracy, the destruction of traditional values, and the growth of mass immigration.

Pat Buchanan: "A people’s religion, their faith, creates their culture, and their culture creates their civilization. And when faith dies, the culture dies, the civilization dies, and the people begin to die."

But you don't have to die. Believe on Jesus Christ and you will be saved and un-cucked.
>>
>>133045838
>2017
>Worshipping kikes like a good goy
Go back to the Middle East, spiritual kikes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_UBglPJKU
>>
>>133045838
Jesus is Lord
Every knee will bow
>>
>>133051733
Amen, brother.
>>
>>133051828
>>
>>133051671
>God will forgive all of these blasphemies, but you must repent and change your life.
LOL fuck off, cuck
>Do not die in a state of mortal sin.
that's you, because you believe the Lie that is Jesus Christ
>May Jesus Christ have mercy on your soul and bring you to everlasting life.
LOL fuck off you stupid christcuck
>>133051733
PRAISE BE TO THE KING OFTHE KEKS!
>>133051828
you moron
jesus cannot save anyone
HE IS THE LIE
you are the cucked :)
>>133051983
cuck
>>133052027
cuck
>>133052054
pic related
jesus getting SODOMIZED on the cross
>>
Can a guy that's nonvirgin and been divorced get a good conservative traditional christian submissive virgin girl to marry? I doubt it because even these fell for the feminist meme of guys and girls are supposed to be equal.
>>
>>133045838
Amen. Peace be with you.
>>
Jesus is Lord. I agree with everything you say but that we need to return to the Catholic Church. Better to return to studying the Word, whatever denomination.
>>
>>133045838
literally facebook.
saged.
>>
>>133045838
>Jesus is Lord. I agree with everything you say but that we need to return to the Catholic Church. Better to return to studying the Word, whatever denomination.
>>
>>133045838
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
>>
look at this manly man
LOL
the actual picture of a dirty cuck on the cross
LOL
>>
>>133052105
Do you have children? Are you married? If not, and you're over 25, you're cucked.

If you want to find a wife with traditional values that wants to start a family, accept Christ and find your self a Christian woman.
>>
File: JesusToday.jpg (118KB, 304x380px)
JesusToday.jpg
118KB, 304x380px
>>133052433
no i have a boyfriend
his name is jesus
he's from mexico
perhaps you know him? you pray to him every week
>>
>>
File: 2H5_1685171u_0[1].jpg (34KB, 633x515px) Image search: [Google]
2H5_1685171u_0[1].jpg
34KB, 633x515px
>>133052413
>sees flag
Of course.
>>
>>
>>133052545
Repent and accept Christ before you die in your sins, Anon. He will save your soul, heal your heart, and help you turn from your degenerate lifestyle, which will only lead to death. Jesus loves even the worst of sinners.
>>
>>133045838
Agree with everything except the Catholic church. It's not true Christianity. It's the institution that persecuted the bible believing Christians for hundreds of years.

I'm not trying to attack you or your beliefs but an objective look at the Roman Catholic church will show that it is not in line with the bible.

They changed the 10 commandments by removing the commandment about graven images and if you go into just about any Catholic church you can see why. They have graven images everywhere of mary, saints, Jesus. The truth is nobody knows what Jesus looked like so making any statue of Him is deceptive.
>>
>>133045838
Jesus is our savior, not the church.

Church =/= God's will
>>
>>133052931
>which will only lead to death
wait so you won't die?
GET YOURSELF TO THE NEWS MEDIA ASAP!
>inb4 eternal life in the kike king
>>133052995
>nazi flag
>worships a jew
>"not" a D&C shill
hello rabbi
>>
>>133051866
Kike is actually a word that originates from the behavior of Jewish immigrants to the US. Apparently they refused to sign an X on documents at Ellis Island because it was too similar to a cross. So the word Kike refers to people who are vehemently against Christ. Those who oppose Christ therefore have more in common spiritually than Kikes than do Christians.
>>
>>133053249
thanks for the history lesson, kike
>>
Nothing to see here, just put this LGBT pagan fag into the gulag list.
>>
>>133053361
.communist
>christ-lover
fugures
LOL cuck
>>
commies and christcucks unite!
>>
>>133053404
I'm atheist tovarich. All I see is a mad pagan LARPer.
>>
>>133053526
>I'm atheist tovarich
speak english, ruskie
>All I see is a mad pagan LARPer
LARPer
LOL
dumb christcuck
>>
>>133053606
The insult "cuck" doesn't have much sting to it when it's coming from a degenerate sodomite.
>>
>>133054075
ok christcuck
>>
jesus "DON'T RAPE ME ON THE CROSS!" christ
>>
>>133045838
Jesup is LORD
>>
>>133054149
You are the cuck, sodomite. Unlike Christians, you will never have children.

Repent whilst there is still time. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.
>>
what did they do to jesus on the cross?
i know they nailed his feet and hands to wood
they must have had some real fun with jesus's asshole
>>133054377
why?
jesus is a "sodomite"
>>
>>133054431
You are reprobate. I hope I'm wrong but you certainly act like it. You've rejected God so many times and so defiantly that Jesus has stopped calling you. Now you can live your life as degenerate and sick as you want and morality won't stop you.
>>
>>133054431
Jesus was not a sodomite. But He is willing to save sodomites such as yourself if you are willing to believe on Him.
>>
>>133054751
why? jesus forgives everyone
even me ;)
so... JESUS is a DIRTY SODOMITE, just like you!! :)
>>133054797
nooooo
jesus was raped on the cross
can't you read?
>>
>>133045838
Jesus Christ is the Lord of us all. God made man in the flesh.

Roman Catholic.
>>
>>133054884
>raped on cross
Cite your source, sodomite.

>Jesus forgives everyone
ONLY if you are willing to believe on Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Believe on Christ and the Holy Spirit will indwell you and turn you from degeneracy. Otherwise, you will die in your sins.
>>
>>133054884

You worship your own degeneracy and let demons live in you and degrade you. What a surprise to see you spew obscenity at the Son of God. who taught forgiveness, charity, faith and kindness..
>>
>>133053101
Israelite =/= All Judeans.

Jew =/= Israelite
>>
>>133054797
I used to think so but I think there is a limit.

God may be able to forgive anyone but I don't think everyone is able to truly ask for forgiveness, at least not after a certain point in their lives after rejecting God so blatantly.
>>
>>133055162
>>Jesus forgives everyoneONLY if you are willing to believe on Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Believe on Christ and the Holy Spirit will indwell you and turn you from degeneracy. Otherwise, you will die in your sins.

This seems true, There is hope for ANYONE who can turn to Christ though in sincere remorse or their sins and ask forgiveness and then changes their ways.
>>
>>133055367
Show your flag.
>>
>>133055162
huh? the source is common sense
something christians lack :)
>Otherwise, you will die in your sins.
oh well
guess i just like sinning
too bad, christcuck :)
>>133055345
jesus taught misery to miserable shits
>>133055367
sure, "nazi"
how's the weather in tel aviv?
>>133055517
i know you think jesus is the only way
but he's just a lying jew
>>
>>133055421

Sinners get further and further away from God and silence his voice in their conscience
>>
>>133045838
JESUS IS LORD
PRAISE BE TO GOD
JOSANA IN THE HIGHEST
>>
>>133055624
>>133055624
>jesus taught misery to miserable shits

Jesus Christ taught Love, Gentleness, Kindness, Understanding, Forgiveness, Faith and Compassion. Although I can see why someone demon oppressed and without any will to opposing their own degradation of their self would see that as 'misery'
>>
File: I_4f76eb_41373.gif (7KB, 189x200px)
I_4f76eb_41373.gif
7KB, 189x200px
>>133055658
josana?
is that jesus's girlfriend?
>>
>>133045838
Jesus was a Jewish cuck, but Christianity is deeply embedded in the cultural roots of Europe, so I shall tolerate Christianity, if I must. Hail Odin, Praise Kek, fuck Allah.
>>
>>133055919
durr
you've got it wrong
jesus taught you have to be a sinner in order to get saved
and he forgives everyone
so i'll just do whatever i want to the filthy wretched christians
and it's all according to Jesus "The Cuck" himself :)
>>
>>133055624
>enjoying your sins
Until you end up with AIDS, sodomite. If you do, accept Christ as your Savior before you die. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and ask him to forgive your sins and heal your hardened heart.
>>
>>133056046
ok
yay!
i'm saved
thanks, cuck :)
>>
>>133055930
>>133055930
>is that jesus's girlfriend?

You really know absolutely nothing about Christianity or Christ's teachings but as will all demon oppressed need to sexualise everything from children to names you do not know. You degrade humanity to a collection of bestial soulless sex objects and then rejoice in the despair and darkness you spread.
>>
>>133056271
thanks
now go fuck a sheep
>>
It's not the original religion of Europe. The GrecoRoman gods were worshipped for thousands of years before Europeans ever heard of Jesus. If you want "original," that's not Jesus, it's Heracles, Zues and Apollos. The 12 Olympians.
>>
Jesus was a swoley carpenter that had mad bantz and also went against ((())) when he saw what was taking place in the temple.. also, on an unrelated note, Muhammad is a baby/goat and baby goat fucker so definitely -1 over there..
>>
>>133056039
>>133056039
>jesus taught you have to be a sinner in order to get saved

We are all sinners. He forgives indeed anyone but for that you must ask. How can Christ forgive if forgiveness is never asked for?
>>
>>133056433
isn't he jesus? why does he tolerate me then?
LOL
christcucks are all stupid
every single one of them
>>
>>133056252
>okyay!i'm savedthanks, cuck :)

Its called the Good News for a reason.
>>
It's incredible how someone could bait people that easy, SHAMEFRUL DISPRAY!
>>
>>133056325
>thanksnow go fuck a sheep

>>133056271
>all demon oppressed need to sexualise everything from children to names you do not know. You degrade humanity to a collection of bestial soulless sex objects and then rejoice in the despair and darkness you spread.
>>
>>133056527
bad news and it's only one item:
JESUS SAVES
repeated every 15 minutes for all eternity
:(
>>133056569
you're the one who called me those names
>>
>>133056326
That was over 1,000 years ago in most parts of Europe. Paganism is dead, Anon. Clearly the chain has been broken and no one can sincerely believe in the actual existence of those deities.

Christianity is the foundation of modern Western Civilization, and without Christianity., the West will fall.
>>
>>133056326
Jesus Christs teachings were completely paradigm changing in the ancient world. Before you start citing junk from the zeitgeist cult please realise you can go and read comprehensive debunking of every single thing they said.
>>
>>133056647
oh no!
a failing west!
whatever will happen?
will europe be overrun with muslims?
will america be 61% white?
tell me, Anon., what will happen?
>>
File: christcucks.jpg (78KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
christcucks.jpg
78KB, 960x672px
>>133045838
I swear you delusional retards need to get off the kool-aid. As a matter of fact, most of the christians on /pol/ aren't even legitimately christian and only do it because it's the hip thing to do between right-wingers. Christianity as a religion is dead in the West except in a few Orthodox and Catholic countries, in Protestant countries it has become only a political identity thing.

You cucks will make christcuck threads yet will still masturbate daily and hope they get laid as soon as possible even before marriage. Just stop the larping and the further spread of ignorance & stupidity.
>>
>>133056759
Simple. Western Europe will look like Turkey. USA will look like Brazil.
>>
>>133056501
>isn't he jesus? why does he tolerate me then?

I don't pretend to k now the mind of God. You should very much under the influence of a demon. You have given yourself to something that hates you and will not cease until it utterly degrades destroys you and uses you to destroy others. Only Jesus Christ can save you and protect you.
>>
File: True Pills.png (453KB, 1576x1209px)
True Pills.png
453KB, 1576x1209px
>>133045838
who here ready to get /comfy/ for the greatest happening that will be or will ever happen again
>>
>>133055567
Am leaf.

I think all jews need to be exterminated down to the last child unironically though.
>>
>>133056922
but if you have Jesus in your heart
why does that matter?
are you a racist?
>>133056984
i know who hates me:
CHRISTIANS
>>
File: ORDODOX.jpg (18KB, 455x359px)
ORDODOX.jpg
18KB, 455x359px
>>133045838
Roman Catholics are heretics. Period.

Prots not even worth mentioning.
>>
>>133056852
Except for those of us who are already married and have children. To speak for myself, I'm here because I'm interested in preserving Western Civilization. Christianity is the foundation of the modern West.
>>
>>133057075
CEASE THE HERESY FOUL DEMON, YOUR LOT WERE CAST OFF AND FOR GOOD REASON
>>
>>133057167
More like Rome cast off while Constantinople, Alexandria, Jerusalem, and Antioch watched. Remember that time when your beloved "crusaders" slaughtered Orthodox Christians in Jerusalem? Yeah, not even talking about leveling Constantinople...
>>
>>133057063
Turks and Brazilians who accept Christ will be saved. But I would still rather live in the USA or Western EU as it currently exists. And calling me a racist doesn't intimidate me, sodomite.
>>
>>133057352
>sodomite
and you wonder why your desert faith of lies and hatred is dying out?
LOL
cuck
>>
>>133057326
>slaughtered
You mean ex-communicated
>>
File: christchan.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
christchan.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>133057134
>To speak for myself, I'm here because I'm interested in preserving Western Civilization

Modern Western civilization as we know it stemmed from the death of Christianity in politics you fool. For a thousand years from the fall of Rome until the Renaissance, Christianity ruled Europe and subsequently made it a shithole. It was the Dark Ages and little cultural and scientific progress was made.

The Western world we live today stemmed from the values sprung forth during the Enlightenment Age, where extremely intelligent philosophers pushed for secularism and the death of religion controlling everyone's lives.

Let's not piss on the progress our recent ancestors have made, getting rid of Christianity was the best thing the West has done, let us not regress but go forward instead.
>>
>>133056631
>you're the one who called me those names

I hate your sin, I hate the demon who has corrupted you. I don't hate you. Power, money, gluttony, sloth, lust. They are all things evil uses to corrupt and destroy. You failed and fell into a state of obsession about something that will not exist and is part of your mortal corpse, not your soul. Your soul is corroded with it, made hideous, that is the part that is immortal. You may have been destined to do some great good...and now...just degradation and despair. you can always turn to Jesus Christ. He never stops loving and hoping sinners will find a true way back
>>
File: Orthodox Pepe.jpg (32KB, 353x353px)
Orthodox Pepe.jpg
32KB, 353x353px
>>133057422
Not even legitimate. Show me where in the 1000 years of Ancient Church history all patriarchs recognized that the patriarch of Rome had absolute authority?

Even Saint James sat at the front of the table of the First Ecumenical Council while Saint Peter sat by and lost on the issue of gentiles.

Plus, Saint Peter founded the Church of Antioch first. How's that for your "keys" of Rome?
>>
>>133057578
>I hate your sin
i haven't committed any "sin" because i don't follow the bible
the rest of your diatribe is merely an ode to Jesus, your fake loverboy
>>
>>133057075
>Roman Catholics are heretics

That's .0001 satan coins deposited for inciting hate against those who love Jesus Christ.
>>
File: directed_at_you.jpg (113KB, 736x490px)
directed_at_you.jpg
113KB, 736x490px
>>133056252
>>133056325
>>133056501
>>133056631
>>133056759

Stop being a faggot and go back to tumblr.
>>
File: _crusader_.jpg (250KB, 1009x1300px)
_crusader_.jpg
250KB, 1009x1300px
>>133045838
Jesus is LORD
>>
>>133057845
ok, chaim
>>
>>133057326
> Yeah, not even talking about leveling Constantinople...

Because to do so would be stupid, since it was retaliation for the massacre of the Latins in 1182.
>>
christcucks
>>
>>133057738
>i haven't committed any "sin" because i don't follow the bible

yes you have. For a start you are full of blind hate against Jesus Christs followers. The very people who DO NOT believe in stoning the likes of you to death. There is a demon oppressing you. They all sound the same and revel in sexualised insults and instinctively attack Jesus for no good reason. tell me what Jesus said that you disagree with?
>>
>>133058233
>The very people who DO NOT believe in stoning the likes of you to death
it's in the bible
they keep quoting it - leviticus 20:13
>There is a demon oppressing you
yes, and that "demon" is jesus and christianity (the followers of jesus)
>tell me what Jesus said that you disagree with?
his words do not stop hatred made in his name
ergo jesus is wrong
>>
>>133057511
Let's not insult one another. If you are interested in preserving the West, we are not enemies.

You are mistaking freedom of religion with modern atheism. The Dark Ages were period of compulsory religion and unity between Church and State. I wish to return to the ways of my ancestors, in which freedom of religion and separation of Church and State ensured freedom, whilst Christian belief promoted family values, low crime, resistance to mass immigration, and high white birth rates.

Basically, I think the US during the 1950's looked like a much healthier society than what we have today. Christianity was much stronger in the USA and throughout the West during those times. Since then, the rapid decline in Christianity amongst Western populations has directly corresponded with the massive growth in degeneracy which marks contemporary society.
>>
>>133057966
Is calling me a Hebrew name supposed to be an insult? Holy shit, you leftist faggots cannot meme. Hitler wanted the repatriation of Jews to Israel. Hitler helped create Israel. He didn't want Jews running the banks and media and corrupting German society. He didn't gas them. Take the red pill, you commie retard.
>>
>>133058614
i'll just repeat what you said to me:
>Stop being a faggot and go back to tumblr.
ok, chaim?
>>
>>133058475
>There is a demon oppressing you. They all sound the same and revel in sexualised insults and instinctively attack Jesus for no good reason. Tell me what Jesus said that you disagree with?
Tell me what Jesus said that you disagree with?

It was Jesus Christ who did away with the old covenant and made a new one. Tell me what Jesus said that you disagree with?
>>
>>133058700
i disagree with every utterance of jesus
>>
>>133058688
You can't even counter my points. You're as useless as you are clueless.
>>
>>133058841
>i disagree with every utterance of jesus

Cite one you disagree with then. Tell me one thing Jesus said you disagree with?
>>
>>133058475
>references Leviticus
The Old Testament law is abolished. Show me one Christian country in the West that condones stoning of sodomites.

As a Christian, I believe that sodomy should be illegal, but on secular, not religious, grounds. Sodomy should not be punishable by death, either, but strongly discouraged through criminal sanctions. Just like it used to be until our countries were cucked.
>>
>>133058875
what points?
you're the dirty fucker telling me to
>>133058959
all of it! everything he said, because this is the result:
>>133058992
>As a Christian, I believe that sodomy should be illegal
>Sodomy should not be punishable by death, either, but strongly discouraged through criminal sanction
no SANE human should believe that garbage
>>
>>133058700
Jesus never explicitly made a new covenant. There are verses to the contrary. For example, Romans 3:31 says "Do we then nullify the old Law by this new faith? No! Rather, we uphold the Law."
>>
>>133059087
The point I made of how calling me Chaim really does nothing to me. Though, I suppose calling you a faggot does nothing to you. Touche, worthy adversary. I side with you on thinking Christianity is dumb as fuck, but it's embedded deeply within European culture, and thus should be somewhat culturally respected. Would you make fun of Islam equally? If not, what's the point of mocking Christianity, when Islam is objectively worse?
>>
>>133059327
this is a christian thread
>>
>>133059087
Ah that demon will surely destroy you. It hates you, you know. All the fallen despise the sons of Adam. Only you can make that step and turn to Christ. He loves you in all your human frailty more than any human ever could.
>>
>>133053249
If you'd prefer, I'd be more than happy to call you 'Spiritual Yids'.
>>
>>133059416
you've got the jesusdemon in your head
>>
>>133059096
This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
>>
>>133059373
If it were a Muslim thread, would you be shit kicking just as much? If there's one thing us Nazis don't like, it's hypocrisy and double-standards.

We hate that almost as much as the Talmud. Which, if you haven't read, is fucking awful. I mean, it legitimizes genocide and slavery. Mein Kampf didn't even do that, yet Hitler's the "bad guy..." Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Reminder that fags will be slaughtered regardless which religion wins.
>>
>>133059802
the trio of abrahamic faiths gets no mercy from me
>>
>>133059546

Always back a winner. The fallen will feed on you and use you to do harm to others and cause nothing but misery and when they have hollowed you our and your once beautiful soul is rotted they will discard you to despair. just remember Jesus loves you more than any human will forgive when you ask and is the only protector from the fallen.
>>
>>133059726
Matthew 5:18 "For verily I say unto you, Till. heaven and earth pass, one jot or one. tittle shall in no wise pass from. the law, till all be fulfilled."

1 John 5:1-3 "Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well. This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,"
>>
>>133045838
Jesus is LORD
>>
>>133060042
You have made an ally, glorious faggot.

Love,
Chaim

xoxo
>>
>>133059096
>citing Romans 3:31
Romans 10:4 says Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

The law is now written on our hearts, and is not a matter of following a set of rules that were inscribed in stone tablets. II Corinth. 3:3.

Galatians 3:24-25: So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

We are not under the law, Anon. This is not only evidenced by scripture but also by the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem by the Romans in 70 A.D., which put an end to the sacrifices, just as Jesus predicted when he stated that no stone would be left atop another. This means that even the Jews don't follow the law anymore, and haven't done so for almost 2,000 years.
>>
>>133060042
Your demon would have it no other way. You don't even have much free will. I caution you....you speak with the same tongue as the fallen and they hate man more than man can hate. Yu have no power over them only Jesus can be your Sheppard and drive the wolves away
>>
>>133060152
>his commands are not burdensome

Neither are they.
>>
File: yeshua3.jpg (154KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
yeshua3.jpg
154KB, 900x720px
>>
>>133060279
True, it's the spirit of the law which is far more important than the law itself, but why do away with a law? Why would an all-knowing God make arbitrary laws like it being okay to beat slaves and it being bad to eat bacon if he was just gonna change his mind like an absolute autist?
>>
>>133060351
there is no unified christianity
only the christian nation-state
so what use is shepherding any christian anywhere?
>>
>>133060527
Probably because the only constant in the universe is change, and God knew this
>>
>>133060152
>1 John 5
His commands are NOT burdensome. The Old Testament laws are very burdensome, so we know there is a new covenant. When one believes on Christ, he is indwelled by the Holy Spirit, which guides us through our lives. The law is to follow the directions of the Holy Spirit. The law of the New Covenant is written not on tablets of stone but on tablets of the heart. II Corinth. 3:3

>Matt. 5:18
The law was fulfilled by Christ, which led to the current Church Age in which the Holy Spirit dwells among us and within those of us who have believed on Jesus. The law was a guardian until Christ came, who fulfilled the law for us, so we are no longer under a guardian but are following the directions of the Holy Spirit. See Galatians 3.

God Bless you, Anon.
>>
>>133050160
Nice buzzwords shill
>>
>>133060981
>Nice buzzwords shill
>buzzwords
>shill
hmm...
>>
>>133060711
Actually not a bad answer.

>>133060867
Were the Old Testament laws not written by God? Who is to say what is and isn't burdensome when it comes to following commands?

Good convo, btw. I enjoy open discourse.
>>
>>133060981
-> >>133061126
he's a faggot rainbow, he'll meet the fire in this life or the next
>>
>>133061230
lovely sentiment you have there, christcuck
it would be a shame if your entire civilization were to fall, wouldn't it..
>>
File: OrthodoxCross.png (4KB, 220x220px)
OrthodoxCross.png
4KB, 220x220px
>>133045838
>roman catholic church christ founded

kek
>>
>>133045838
All glory and power are yours, forever, and ever, amen.
>>
>>133046539
Kek is the Lord's demon magic. Frogs carry his will.
>>
>>133061230
He's just a obnoxious shitposter ruining the board like always bringing nothing but shitposts

@133061347
>>
>>133045838
Jesus is Lord
My redeemer
He is risen
Hallelujah!
>>
>>133058992
>As a Christian, I believe that sodomy should be illegal, but on secular, not religious, grounds.

Devise a secular argument for this. Oh right you can't. There is no secular argument to made against sodomy, or homosexuality in general. All arguments in favor of banning "homosexual acts" come from a place of religious objection or just a deep personal disgust.
>>
Jesus is LORD
>>
>>133045838
Jesus is LORD
>>
>>133061165
>why did God give the Old Testament lawt?
The fall of Adam occurred when man believed he could be righteous by knowing good and evil, and by engaging himself in acts of goodness. I believe God created the law in the creative process of establishing his own covenant people. The Jews were given the Old Covenant to conclusively prove that man could not reach a state of righteousness by following a code of written instructions. They failed to follow the law, and as a result, their nation was destroyed and the people were sent into exile, culminating in the destruction of the temple in 70 A.D. by the Romans.

The New Covenant was created because God wanted people who follow him in truth and in spirit (II Corinth. 3:3). Basically, he wanted to create Christians, who are God's chosen people, and who follow the spirit, not the letter, of the law.

As an aside, Jews are not God's chosen people. See Galatians 3:16: the "seed of Abraham contains the promises of Abraham"; the seed of Abraham is singular and is Christ, and all whom are in Christ are heirs to the promise (Gal. 3:29).

More on why the law was given is described in Gal. 3:19. The law was given because of transgressions, which were finally mediated away by Christ. I suggest you read the entire letter of Galatians, particularly chapter 3. It's a short read.

By giving man the law, God was able to make His will conclusively known when he sent us His Son to set Christians free from the law. Look around you, and you will see every other religion as well as atheistic SJW's following burdensome and laws of false morality and religion.

Freedom from the law is one of the hallmarks of true Christianity. It is an exhilarating freedom that is the pinnacle of the West and that sets our culture apart.

God bless you Anon. I will pray for you.
>>
>>133045838
> When will YOU return to The Holy Roman Catholic Church that Christ founded?

stopped reading there, fuck off pagan. I've seen your kind persecute Protestants and Baptists on /pol/

Look in the mirror next time you feel like telling someone they're going to hell
>>
How do you know God is real?
>>
>>133061653
In fact, most of my opposition to sodomites is secular. Just to cite a couple reasons why I oppose sodomites:

You openly gloat about the destruction of our civilization, thus displaying your disdain for society. Sodomites promote the destruction of family values and a lower birth rate. Sodomites are overwhelming liberal. Furthermore, you are a public health risk, as 20% or more of male sodomites in urban areas in the US are infected with HIV. This is a massive drain on our health care system, since the drugs that you require to survive are subsidized by the taxpayer. Sodomites also routinely engage in sexual abuse of children.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.