[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will visit USA tomorrow(NYC, SF and LA) what can I expect?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1452441801652.png (107KB, 399x536px) Image search: [Google]
1452441801652.png
107KB, 399x536px
I will visit USA tomorrow(NYC, SF and LA)

what can I expect? is it that nice as American drama?
>>
San Francisco is basically the modern day sodom. I haven't been to LA or NYC, though.
>>
No they are cesspools like any city in France, UK, bla bla bla. Visit a small town. I guess depends on your definition of nice is. If you want to visit a liberal paradise go to SF LOL.
>>
>>133044341
What American dramas?
>>
File: 1430794348778.jpg (73KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1430794348778.jpg
73KB, 500x308px
>Visiting the hellholes of America
Make sure and hit Detroit and Chicago to round out your list of dogshit

The rest of the country is beautiful. You fucked up. Please do not base your opinion of America on your poor decision making.
>>
I don't know of many American dramas, but if any are set in hell, San Francisco might be similar.
>>
>>133044341
be aware of niggers and dont say anything wrong or some fat trolley driving cowboy will shoot you.

Keep you tanto at hand at all times.
May the god emperor protect you Japaner.
>>
>>133044923
Chicago is not that bad. Went in Winter time and didn't see a single nigger. I'm sure they are out and about now that weather is warmer.
>>
>>133044341

Its pronounced house-ton, not Houston in NYC and don't look up all the damn time.
>>
>>133044341
>NYC=Jews, assholes, shitty infrastructure, hipsters
>SF=faggots, more faggots, hipster faggots, entitled idiots, smug faggots
>LA=spics, illegal spics, millennial hipsters, traffic, more traffic, and actually a lot of chinks and nips so you may feel at home
>>
Speaking of colonizing, Im visiting Japan in a week. Is Tokyo safe for tourists nowadays?

All I've been told is to make a tinder and indulge in degeneracy but I don't know if STDs are part of nip culture.
>>
Well in SF you're bound to slip in a pile of feces since half the city is homeless queers. NYC you'll probably die in a bombing or suffocate from the stench of piss. In LA your chances of being ran over by a rampaging taco truck is about 89%, meanwhile you have a 99% chance of being shot if you wander into the wrong neighborhood wearing the wrong color clothes.

If you really want to visit the big cities instead of the vastly superior national parks:

Seattle > SF
Philadelphia > NYC
San Diego > LA
>>
>>133044341
Let's be realistic here

The tourist areas like Times Square/Manhattan and the affluent areas of San Francisco/LA will probably meet your expectations for the brief time you'll spend in them
>>
>>133044341
Wercome to Amelica. We have vely good anime on a Netfrix so you not get ronery and homesick. Prease arso to enjoy fine dining at Panda Expless.
>>
File: IMG_0344.png (295KB, 853x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.png
295KB, 853x700px
All shit. Way overpriced, filled with shit humans, too many of them, laws like "no large sodas" (inb4 fatburger), and you will most likely see some gay protest in CA. You couldn't have chosen worse places other than Detroit or Chicago. Come to bewt state nip. We have mexican but they work at least.
>>
>>133044705
¨You should work for Michelin ...so true

In SF he will probably be taking pictures of Jap tourists taking pictures of him.
>>
>>133045190
They were hibernating.
>>
>>133045068
This just isn't true, we aren't all cowboys kraut nigger lover
>>
>>133044341
Don't just visit the giant cities, try to look up a nice small town to visit too
>>
>>133044341
should've went to montana

avoid the nogs at all cost
>>
>>133044341
>>133044341
san francisco has good food, but its a dirty city with lots of drug users just lying around on the street and homeless people literally everywhere.
nyc has good food, but all food there costs 150x as much as anywhere else in america. its also way too full of people but i guess as a nip youre used to being packed into subway cars
la is only american by technicality, its mexico for all practical purposes
>>
File: reaction299.gif (142KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
reaction299.gif
142KB, 350x450px
>>133044341
>NYC, SF and LA

So basically only the shitty over-priced liberal yuppie tourist traps. Fucking retard.
>>
>>133044341
why the fuck are you going to one city clear on the other side of the country from your other two cities?
>>
>>133044341
why not visit new england, the birth place of real america
>>
>>133044341
Alright I've traveled most of the US here is what to expect. in those cities
SF 6/10 Grafiti in south side lots of Cholos and gang bangers
LA 8/10 Good Northern Part of the city and good looking tourist traps
NYC 9/10 It's New York City, It's everything like in the movies as long as you stay in commercial and economic regions and the non-ghettos
>>
File: 1490300679265.jpg (780KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490300679265.jpg
780KB, 1600x1200px
>>133044341
>NYC, SF and LA

All the wrong places, anon. You need to visit small town America and the countryside
>>
>>133044341
these are general tips for canadians, so japan should be pretty close:

1. look both ways before crossing, people will often hit you or run you over out of spite

2. lock your door at all times, even when you are inside your house or hotel room

3. keep your purse/fanny pack infront of you and locked up always, never at your side.

4. keep your wallet in front pocket and carry a decoy wallet to be prepared to give away incase of mugging

5. never start or engage an argument, you could get shot or stabbed

6. if driving, never engage in road rage, never pull over if another driver tells you to, you could be shot or stabbed.

7. absolutely never talk in public about politics or about american policies, you could get attacked

8. always tip at restaurants or you could get assaulted

9. always complement americans on their country in conversations, never say anything negative or you could get attacked

10. always be the first to appologize, it can be taken as a sign of aggression if you dont, even if they caused the issue.

11. if you get pulled over, keep both hands on the steering wheel or put them both on your side window ledge for the officer to see. always narrate your actions and never make any sudden movements. you WILL be shot.
>>
>>133045784
He chose to go to SF because he loved the movie Mrs Doubtfire..watches it every tuesday night, sushi night, with his elderly parents.

or maybe he is going there for the Jap government on a secret mission to monitor Fukushima radiation
>>
>>133044341
>I will visit USA tomorrow(NYC, SF and LA)

>NYC
Expensive shithole, has niggers and psychotic ultraleftists and a bunch of annoying boricua. Has good cuisine if you can pay for it
>SF
Expensive shithole full of double niggers, psychotic ultraleftists, and soulless blank-eyed Hong Kongese. Has good cuisine.
>LA
A big expanse of literally nothing, it's not even a real city. You could go downtown to Little Tokyo and meet other Japs I guess, maybe they can explain to you how bad of a decision you made to visit these 3 places.

For your own sake, never be around niggers. They will victimize you, guaranteed
>>
>>133045844
Monitoring Fukushima radiation for the jap gov
>>
NYC is the most aesthetically pleasing of the three. And I'm from LA, it sucks.
>>
>>133045919
Clam chowder and clamato bloody mary
and the sea food in general...

lovely
>>
>>133044341
>nice
>drama
Americans are all nice if you have money and bodyguards.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
yeah if you go in and take watchu want. Its fre for a reson. I recommend smoking marijuanna and paying for random things. Thats a vacation.
>>
>>133046035
Ok we get it you a jealous cunt
>>
>>133045481
>Arizona
With a rental car and lots of time to explore, this is actually a good option

>Bisbee(avoid that shithole Tombstone)
>Caves around Tucson
>Bizarre stone formations in Chiricahua
>Meteor crater
>Lots of highways and unpaved roads through the deserts
>comfy little podunk towns spread along the highways, where you can stop in to refuel your car and your stomach
>the high forests and beautiful hills of Northern AZ
Grand Canyon

>>133045748
Judging by his previous decisions, he would probably end up in Billings, which is equally a shithole to SF
>>
>>133044341
im djing at avalon nightclub in hollywood on the 15th stop by its going to be a magical night
>>
i often go across the bridge to detroit

you have to be VERY careful there not to go down any residential streets

if anyone (ESPECIALLY black) tries to stop you or step in front of the car you have to gun it and either they will move or get run over

they WILL rob you and your car

never go out at night, never go out alone

detroit is an incredibly dangerous place to go and its always nerve-wracking

about 90% of the people there are black and they all thug walk everywhere

but seriously always lock your car doors, NEVER EVER take the subway, ALWAYS take a cab

if anyone tries to stop you when walking just go the other way and run, dont even try and assess the situation, you will get mugged/killed
>>
>>133045068
He's right, nothing better than putting a .45 in a little gook. Sheriff always has my back. We were bros in high school.
>>
Niggers will ask you for money. If you tell them you don't have money they start nigging and nogging so just ignore them.
>>
>>133044341
You're that damn English teacher aren't you?
>>
>>133046848
why

type

this

?
>>
>>133044341
LA is a peace of crap, traffic non stop, hot and filled with gang members trying to rape anyone if your pants sag a millimeter
>>
File: 3213545512333.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
3213545512333.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>133044341
You are gonna get pozzed.
>>
>>133045190
went to Chicago last year, was pretty nice around Magnificent Mile, didnt have much to do besides shopping though without treading out into zones you are guaranteed to be shot in
>>
>>133044341
>be nip
>go to burgerland
>get shot
>>
>>133046848
I can tell you've never actually been to Detroit. There are no subways. Only the People Mover monorail or the Amtrak.
>>
>>133044341
They're nice, clean, wealthy and comfy cities for the most part, don't listen to polcucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMu_Z89Ao8

Though architecture is very monotonous, and kind of cheap plastic looking. Like textures from a low budget video game.

Other than that it's great.
>>
>>133050516
You've clearly never spent quality time there. Those cities are total dumps.

t. burger
>>
>>133045068
Top lel
>>
File: ff.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>133050785
I have, and I loved it. I intend to go back someday. I'd love to even live there at least a few months a year, especially when there's fucking winter in Polan, but unfortunately without shitton of money it's not possible.

>>133044341
Hint to the Jap: go to theme parks, they're awesome, get a SoCal CityPASS: http://www.citypass.com/southern-california

I haven't been to NYC, but California and Nevada are gr8

SF is probably the most leftist shithole, they have a literal faggot district. But it's still nice, shitty to drive and park though. Be careful about parking in USA in general, they're real cunts about it kek, you'll get ticketed quickly. It's not as wild west as in my shithole.

Rent a nice Murican car like mustang, if you can afford the gas.

National parks are fucking great, nature is generally cool there, I'm so jealous of amerisharts.

And also get a fastpass at theme parks, you don't want to wait in these enormous queues and be forced to look at mestizos cutting the lines kek.

You're gonna have a blast if know how to organize your trip and have some money to blow.
>>
>>133044341
Niggers everywhere being loud
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.