[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRULY HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL Mandatory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 34

File: It's happening.jpg (42KB, 580x346px) Image search: [Google]
It's happening.jpg
42KB, 580x346px
IT IS ABSOLUTELY TRULY HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Mandatory vaccination introduced in Italy!

Parents need to pay up to € 7,500 and lose custody if they resist poisoning their children!

Reminder: Half of the revenue of pharmaceutical companies is used to spread misinformation, to finance false studies, to bribe researchers and to discredit critics of vaccines. And you have no idea if they secretly add harmful substances to the vaccines.
>>
>>133027553
and its real, what the fuck is wrong with europe
>>
>>133027553
so what? what's wrong with helping your child?
>>
>>133027553
I've swallowed a lot of red pills but I'll be honest if you want to die of preventable disease thats fine but please don't fuck up my herd immunity
>>
>>133028113
Just because it's coming out of the medical industry doesn't guarantee positive results. Look at what was considered medicine less than a hundred years ago.
>>
>>133028430
This, fuckers tried to tell people Heroin was safe when they first introduced it.
>>
>>133028113
Remember that our governments are openly anti-White. Right now they are commiting a genocide against the White people according to the UN definition (repopulation) with the mass flooding of Africans. Also, they speak all the time about overpopulation.

It would be easy for them to add substances that lower our reproductivity, to give our children cognitive illnesses, make them weak or which have other harmful effects. I do not trust the government to forcefully give my babies/children injections.
>>
>>133028270
>herd immunity
It's a lie. Most adults are not refreshing their vaccines anyway which would be necessary for most to remain active.
>>
>>133027553
They're taking it to the supreme court, we'll see
>>
File: in_god_we_trust.png (144KB, 1327x942px) Image search: [Google]
in_god_we_trust.png
144KB, 1327x942px
>>133027553
>critics of vaccines
>>
>>133030572
This.
>muh kids can't have le autism if they're dead! Scientists BTFO!
>>
File: 112.jpg (521KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
521KB, 598x800px
>>133027553
Why is that a happening,you fucking brick?
In Croatia,vaccination is mandatory since forever.
I was vaccinated when I was a kid,and so was everyone else.

Jesus fucking Christ stop watching Alex Jones and listening to what Trump says,you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>133027553
>>133027698
Probably all of the New Europeans who have diseases that were eradicated in Europe until recently.
>>
Vaccinate your kids you dumb cunts
>>
File: 1491833897053.png (246KB, 614x710px) Image search: [Google]
1491833897053.png
246KB, 614x710px
>>
File: 312312312312312.png (37KB, 145x175px) Image search: [Google]
312312312312312.png
37KB, 145x175px
>>133028808
>not understanding how immunity works
>>
>>133027553
Just look at it as stupidity tax - if you aren't smart enough to properly take care of your children, you wouldn't deserve them in the first place. I can totally dig that
>>
By all means dont vaccinate your kids if you want to give yourself severe depression once they die of a preventable disease.
>>
File: camel2_250_324_37712.jpg (22KB, 250x324px) Image search: [Google]
camel2_250_324_37712.jpg
22KB, 250x324px
>>133028430
Pic related
>>
>>133032090
But I do. It is no secret that most vaccines would need refreshment after some years to remain active.
>>
The vaccine will slowly kill off anyone with an iq of less than 90, so immigration and white trash don't even matter
>>
>>133032550

Take measles for example, kids get a whole list of vaccines, but this would suffice.
Measles is extremely rare in The Netherlands and only pops up in pockets the " biblebelt": fervent anti-vaccers.

If vaccines do lose their potency, for whatever reason ( do people lose memory B-lymfocytes over time? for example ) I should see a country-wide increase of measle cases among older people.
>>
>>133027553
>being this fucking retarded
>>
>>133032371
Yes, completely trust the government and pharmaceutical companies to inject our children substances. They always only want the best for us citizens - just like flooding our countries with millions of Africans. All governments in the Western World are very concerned to preserve and strengthen the White race and by no means interested in lowering our numbers. It is totally safe to trust them. Here is my body, I gladly hand it over to the government, it shall do whatever it wants with it.
>>
>>133033271

Active vaccines do lose their potency, this vaccine for measles is a common passive vaccine.

An active vaccine would be administered against the annual outbreak of the flu.
Making memory lymfocytes of any nature would be futile, for their proteins tend to differ each year.
>>
File: vaccines.jpg (82KB, 624x587px) Image search: [Google]
vaccines.jpg
82KB, 624x587px
>>133027553
Italy did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Measles.png (209KB, 785x515px) Image search: [Google]
Measles.png
209KB, 785x515px
>>133033271
Oh noooo, the measles! Without the injection of the anti-measle vaccine we would all d-
>>
>>133028113
go away genelet
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 400x527px
>>133027553
>>
>>133033722
It is not about the vaccine itself, it is more about substances that may be secretly added and which could lower the fertility rate or give the children cognitive illnesses.

Do you blindly trust the government that it wants the best for the German people? Do you trust Mama Merkel who at this very moment commits genocide against the Germans according to the definition of the UN (repopulation)?
>>
>>133028620
off yourself freak
>>
>>133027553
People stopped getting vaccines because "IT HELPS PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES XD" (so whaT? we don't eat anymore because it gives money to the food industry?) and as a consequence kids have been dying of stupid shit that could have absolutely prevented
In normal places it's not mandatory because everybody do them and there's herd immunity. No such thing here
>>
File: 39b.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
39b.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>133034557
>>
>>133027698
France is doing it too.
>>
>>133034728
Besides, it used to be mandatory here too, then it wasn't anymore and idiot parties like M5S just to get votes of the average baby boomers who barely got out middle school started saying shit about conspiracies, now kids die
>>
>>133033881
>only cases of measles originate from pockets of anti-vaccers
>herd immunity is a lie

Also, neato graph.
Wew amount of deaths due to measles declined as time progressed?
Also, no deaths after 1972 got me thinking as well.

Medical technology didn't stagnate in after 1900. and it's curious how after the implentation of a preventing measure deaths ceased.

The lethality isn't the problem.
These deseases can inflict irreperable damage to a child and still keep it alive.

A graph of the amount of people contracting measles would be real proof.

This is not the best you got right?
You must have something better to believe this so staunchly.
>>
>>133034728
>>133034833
Have you ever thought that the government could easily add substances which are harmful to citizens and reduce fertility, give them cognitive illnesses etc.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUJMR3BUm2s

>herd immunity
This is a lie. I already wrote about this earlier in this thread.
>>
>>133034925
The point is practically nobody has to fear to die from measles.
>>
>>133027553
Europeans have no rights, they have been living in a very comfortable despotism, and now the comfort is starting to end.
Notice that this is happening alongside strenuous efforts to cram unvaccinnated foreigners into every Italian port. If the authorities were really concerned about an epidemic why would they rescue and even meet migrant boats?
>>
>>133035331
Yeah, because no one would speak out about it, and all the independent scientists who run a multitude of tests on water sources every year just never detect anything.
>>
>>133035331
I could tell you the same thing about food and water treating. If you tell me that something so important to go in our veins must be checked, regulated and not privatized I completely agree but not believing they are useful just because of being scared they can be manipulated is out of this earth dumb. I have two questions to you:
1) do you know anyone, maybe yourself included, being an adult and vaccinated? People fail to understand that a reason they're still around to spout idiocy is because they didn't get smallpox as a children, and for a good reason
2) do big pharma literally corrupt and buy all the medicine universities of the planet? in my city alone every year thousands of new medics are made. Do they pay all of them one by one? Why random dudes on a fucking imagebaord have all figured out and millions and millions of people with decades of extensive medical studies don't? Are you the new Hyppocrates or some shit?
>>
>>133034925
>These deseases can inflict irreperable damage to a child and still keep it alive.
Extremely rare exception.
>>
>>133027553
finally realised how many fags are actually on /pol/, have fun not being able to walk
>>
>>133035554
>now

And you're also just cherry picking the US's stats. Go find a large country that didn't have the budget, medical research, and infrastructure needed to combat measles effectively without vaccines.
>>
File: You can trust me, I'm a doctor.png (20KB, 810x231px) Image search: [Google]
You can trust me, I'm a doctor.png
20KB, 810x231px
>>
>>133027553
Ignore shills babbling about normal, stock disputes. The entirety of this issue is the government claiming it cares about public health at the same time that they act as Europe's Unsupervised Entrance.
We recently had several problems with disease thought to have been ended. None of them were native anti-vaxxers. 100% of them were unrestrained undocumented hostile aliens coming in with diseases that had been eradicated here.
tldr "Invite the world" = "infect your children."
>>
>>133035650
>Independent scientists
Hahahahaha *breath* hahahahaha

And there are many speaking out against vaccination.

You need to be aware of though that the pharmaceutical industry earns billions and a large share of their revenue they invest in marketing, to make us believe vaccines would be totally safe in order to sell more. As almost everyone blindly believes studies they just bribe researchers to find anything they want.
>>
>>133035554

Ah, got you.

That you one has to fear the measles becuase you could die wasn't my primary concern, I should have made that more clear.

Inflicting disability is children is my concern for these things still occur, in regions where herd immunity is extremely weak,

I also want to add a comment to your graph in relation to herd immunity.

Vaccines where introduced in 1963, and measles mortality rate hit 0 in 1968

Herd immunity predicts that inorder to contain widespread outbrakes, 95% should be immune.

The seamingly unimpressive results of 1963 could be explained: 95% of the populace was not immune.

I'm not an expert of herd immunity so I might get some of the details wrong. but it's something I wanted to add to your graph.
>>
>>133027553
Thinking Pharmaceuticals make tons of money on vaccines.
>>
>>133036243
That one*
>>
>>133035755
If your argument is to have faith in doctors then you have done absolutely no research on this matter and you are not going to get a good result. If your model us that doctors start out good but "get corrupted" one by one then I'm not sure what to tell you. Are you under the impression that politicians start out good but are, one at a time, gradually worked on by lobbyists?
Doctors are scum, at their absolute best they are imperfect, all-expenses-paid pharma junkets are thing, the opioid epidemic us 100% from one family tied to one big pharma company changing US law, and "engineers" who studied in the third world are not real doctors.
>>
So what's the big news? In Poland vaccinations are mandatory as well and this is the only right way. Im pround of my country once more.
>>
>>133036243
>Inflicting disability is children is my concern for these things still occur, in regions where herd immunity is extremely weak,
It is extremely rare, thus irrelevant.
>>
>>133036267
Almost everyone who wins a monopoly-style government concession gets obscenely rich for minimal effort, that's why they do it.
The issue isn't vaccination, it's the government guaranteeing a captive customer base.
At the same time that they ship in unvaccinated African immigrants.
>>
>>133036204
Neck yourself, you're truly retarded. Vaccines make up a very small part of the pharmaceuticals revenue, with the largest part made up of patented drugs and branding.
I bet you're the cuck spending 8€ on (((Bayern))) aspirine when the unbranded version costs a mere 4€.
>>
>>133036354
Well, it totally depends what the government may secretly add to the vaccines. The Polish government may be trusted, but I would never trust the anti-White other European countries who want to eradicate Whites.
>>
>>133036204
Sure, there are a lot of people speaking out against it because those people are all conspiracy theorist on imageboards and reddit who believe that the government could run a large scale operation of poisoning it's populace without anyone at any level of it speaking out. Good luck with that while you cry about how many "leaks" come out of the intelligence agencies and bureaucratic departments.
>>
>>133028565
Heroin is safe. Thalidomide on the other hand.
>>
Italy gets flooded with 100,000 disease infested 3rd worlders coming in on boats,
Make vaccines mandatory because of all the migrants.
>>
daily reminder that if you are a anti vac retard you are no better than a soccer mom that gets her news from Facebook
>>
Came here thinking it was a troll, realized pol is even more retarded than I ever conceived possible. Also odd how most antivaxers are American hmm.
>>
>>133036354
If they're good vaccines and you are not simultaneously importing thousands of unvaccinated Africans then yeah you have nothing to worry about (apart from corruption, which as a Slav you dot not mind).
The real issue is that their position is totally indefensible because of the contradictions.
>>
>>133036543
As a medical student i can assure you that despite of some obvious potential risks from vaccinations - they are foreign proteins after all and we are developed by evolution to be aware and protect ourself from them - are really beneficial for maintaining healthy and fighting with infectious diseases.
>>
>>133036568
>without any level of speaking out
There has been speaking out about the corruption issue, all the major sources on vaccine concessions are former big pharma employees, and as far as modern governments not being able to handle secrecy on a major project that would cost them their leitimacy, I suggest you read more.
>>
>>133036325
Trusting people out of pure faith as bad as distrusting them without a reason. At least I'm backed up by nearly 2500 years of medical tradition, you only have your tinfoil hat. Besides I bring it up again: are you vaccined? is anyone in your family, or friends? have you ever heard of anyone getting the smallpox? Go read how life was like in the middle age, or merely 100 years ago, and so some thinking
Unless, of course, big pharma and the jews also brought history departments and depicted a fake human history full of deadly illensess to justify their revenues
>>
>>133036516
Still they make a tremendous revenue with vaccines and if they can make you chronically ill with it, then they can make a lot of revenue with it later.

And I do not need any medicine, I am never ill because I eat healthy and exercise regularly.
>>
>>133034799
Still better than denmark, whose only provider of vaccines is saudi arabia.
>>
File: The Vaccinated Jew.jpg (248KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
The Vaccinated Jew.jpg
248KB, 1024x771px
Based Ben is right again
>>
>>133036568
Do you think some courageous individuals are more powerful than the billion dollar pharma industry?

Also, another huge redpill for you: Look into endocrine disrupters and xenoestrogens.
>>
>>133027553
>Reminder: Half of the revenue of pharmaceutical companies is used to spread misinformation, to finance false studies, to bribe researchers and to discredit critics of vaccines. And you have no idea if they secretly add harmful substances to the vaccines.
POST YOUR EVIDENCE THEN FAGGOT. THESE STUDIES HAVE BEEN INDEPENDENTLY VERFIED YOU FUCKING RETARD. KILL YOURSELF
>>
I mean considering diseases like smallpox, poliomyelitis, HBV, HPV and related cervical cancer or rabbies and many others how can one with a clear mind even considering to not vaccinate?
>>
File: 1484001059823.jpg (109KB, 685x474px) Image search: [Google]
1484001059823.jpg
109KB, 685x474px
>>133027553
Your daughter should have some poliomyelitis, that would really fire her neurons.
>>
>>133036855
"Vaccines" have never been what this issue is about, it's a dishonest goalpost move, like claiming that "Luddites" hate technology itself. Luddites had no issue with technology itself and got their name from their use of the printing press (propagating a fictitious "General Lud"). Their issue was with the unrestrained implementation of mechanized weaving in a "shock therapy" style. Similarly ere the issue is government mandates.
As a medical student would you have ay issue whatsoever with having to buy all of your disposal supplies (gloves etc) -- from me? If so you are an ignorant mom who gets all her news from Facebook. You must buy everything from me, the government says so, and you go to jail if you try to buy from another company or claim you don't need it.
>>
>>133036855
I am still not speaking about the vaccines themselves, I am speaking of substances that may be secretly added to them and together injected into your body.
>>
>>133028430
Talk to someone who is over 80. They will tell you about Polio, Measles, HN1N flu strain. They all knew someone who had lost someone. Yet, you don't. Why do you think that is?
>>
>>133035787
>These vaccines can inflict irreparable damage to a child and still keep it alive
Extremely rare exception.
>>
>>133037166
I don't watch TV any more but when I did every other commercial was for drugs. Have you got any compelling evidence that TV airtime is free?
>>
>>133033616
We trust the science, you fucking idiot. You can go online and read mountains of fucking research
>>
>>133037160
I mean, yeah? That's generally how a lot of things go throughout history. It's why leaks happen and governments fall. The "speaking out" generally applies to people getting kickbacks for assigning certain projects, and things similar. The cases where bad things actually do happen generally tend to be major, like Flint.

>redpill
>endocrine disrupters
>xenoestrogens

wew lad, are you gonna tell me about the healing power of crystals next?

List man, I'm the fucking stoner here. I'm supposed to be the one coming up with half baked conspiracies.
>>
>>133027553
This is what happens when you bring in millions of 3rd worlders who are carrying all sorts of diseases.
>>
>>133036923
>2500 years
No, there is no serious way to use that figure. I've been in and out of hospitals all my life and many of my relatives are doctors. I am not getting my information from radio transmissions via cookware. Learn what Thorazine and Gardasil were, then talk to me about how leeches are relevant to this discussion.
>>
>>133037628
Yeah, the Native Americans sure got fucked by that, didn't they?
>>
>>133037166
>Be pharma industry
>Bribe several researchers
>All "independently" verify vaccines are safe
>THESE STUDIES HAVE BEEN INDEPENDENTLY VERFIED
>>
>>133028270
>compromised imune system
So you have aids or a genetic problem, you should be euthanized either way
>>
>>133034925
You know this whole post looks like schizo ramblings right?
>>
>>133037320
Sorry but this is a fucking conspiracy theories lvl for me. Do you have any proof of that proceder?

I can't speak for other countries but here in Poland every doctor that came to contact with a patient with ANY side effects after vaccinations has to report it thoroughly to country-wide registration and guess what beside of those which are well known to modern medicine they any suggesting putting anything else into vaccinations.
>>
>>133037254
Will absolutely not happen, she will have a strong immune system from eating healthy, exercising and following standard hygiene.

But let the French government inject substances into the body of your daughter. I have heard that your government loves the French people and wants to preserve your race.
>>
>>133037951
Nothing you can point to can look crazier than claiming to care about public health while effortfully importing Africans.
>>
>>133037376
You also might meet someone who was paralyzed by the polio vaccine, like I have.
>>
>>133037780
It's always hilarious to see the people that are too dumb to understand science or understand how it generally works, seem to believe that major companies can influence it in a long term manner in the modern times.

It doesn't work. Take Cigarettes. Big Tobacco threw everything into paying for their own studies and buying off scientists. And sure, they did okay with that for a time. But with enough independent research and verification, cigarettes are no where near as popular or prevalent
>>
>>133037480
So why did science not prevent the asbestos or thalidomide catastrophe?

>Muh science
You are a complete retard if you blindly trust science when it is well known that billion dollar industries have all means to finance studies and get any results they want to fool naive people like you.
>>
File: 1469981859484.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1469981859484.png
1MB, 788x872px
>>133038083
How the fuck health food is going to protect your weak immune system? It's literally doesn't know what to do with this disease, so it will let it in, thus killing your fucking nervous system.

That's why vaccination for, to train your nervous system on weak sample of a dangerous fucking disease.

God people are retarded.
>>
File: scream.jpg (126KB, 434x640px) Image search: [Google]
scream.jpg
126KB, 434x640px
What's next? Mandatory clean water?!?!?
>>
>>133038524
Your immune system wouldn't be weak, it will would able to kill many viruses.
>>
>>133038291
Because with cigarettes and smoking it is much to obvious and incredibly easier to see the effect. Yet, for vaccines it is much more ambigious and complex, for example because the ingredients differ and change greatly over time.

Also, you ignore that the government could add harmful substances any time.
>>
>>133038599
Learn some history. The biggest threat to clean water is the government and its concession-winning buddies.
>>
>>133038524
>How the fuck health food is going to protect your weak immune system?
Hahahaha, are you serious? My immune system protects my body against diseases all the time. Have you ever heard about AIDS? This is when your immune system does not work. There are millions of diseases for which no vaccine exists.

Because of healthy eating I get all the nutrients my body needs to have a strong immune system. For example, I do not get a cold or anything. I am just always healthy.
>>
>>133038599
Xenoestrogen water.
>>
>>133037231
They are usually women. Women believe in all that shit.

>There 1000 diets that don't include exercise, >Health stores that sell 'The latest must have supplement'.
>Pumping coffee up your arse, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_enema
>All that superfood crap.
>Putting crystals up your vagina.
>Drinking vinegar.
>Smart water.

They feel like shit after they have done all the above. They then blame vaccines and buy more snake oil.
>>
File: 1469239538330.jpg (43KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
1469239538330.jpg
43KB, 396x482px
>Be Mexican.
>Have dozens of children.
>Vaccinate some and others don't.
>It doesn't matters which ones die because we can keep making more of them.

git gud gringos
>>
>>133028270
>don't fuck up my herd
Spoken like a true Welsh.
>>
>>133038698
Fuck me I'm biting this.

HOW the fuck the healthy food would train your nervous system? The body woulnt'd just go "oh shit this is made by nature thus make me stronger, because of muh vitamin C".

Your fucking immune system is literally like antivirus software. To catch little fucks it need patterns of the DNA to catch them on. Yeah sure you can survive a virus and then get pattern naturally, but why would risk yourself over a minor risk of side effects? It's okay if you're retarded and don't give a shit about yourself, but denying this simple logic ON your children is a fucking child abuse.
>>
>>133037231
Because the government may add substances which are even more harmful. As I said before, the Polish government may be fine, but the other Western governments clearly want to genocide Whites. Also, there is a general concern about overpopulation.

In addition, many side effects of vaccines are very likely unknown, because they may appear much later and thus it cannot be said if the vaccines caused them.
>>
>>133027553

Good. With all the africans flooding Italy it'll be a hotbed for diseases otherwise long lost in Europe.
>>
>>133039764
this
>>
>>133038885
Yes, it is far more ambigious and complex, because the chances are so insanely low of it happening. And yes, ingredients do vary and change over time, because bacteria, disease, and other harmful things change and adapt.

And no, I've already addressed that. There are far too many unrelated studies done with water, water sources, and every chemical in the public water, for there ever to be a major long term incident without it being found out and stopped.
>>
>>133038056
It is not a conspiracy theory, I am speaking of a real opportunity for governments to harm us even more. I do not trust our Western governments (the Polish one seems to be an exception) to inject substances in our bodies. At this moment our governments genocides us according to the UN definition (repopulation) by flooding our countries with millions of Africans. Is this also a conspiracy theory? No, it is also absolutely true.
>>
>>133032550
>most vaccines would need refreshment
Tetanus is the only one to do periodically, most of the others are 3 shots done before you hit 4 years old and you are done.
>>
>>133038290
Have you ever met anyone that has had polio?
>>
>>133039764
You don't need vaccines except for unfamiliar viruses. A certain number of viruses are familiar to your immune system from your birth. You will need vaccines for ones that are unfamiliar to you. That says nothing about the quality of the vaccine or how they are to be administered. Having a need does not give anyone else license to do whatever they want.
With that said, you want some real science? Read Missing Microbes by the 100% mainstream CDC doctor Martin Blaser. Vaccines inform an existing immune system. In the best scenario they can not help in any way a weak immune system. We have a huge health crisis, and it's not vaccines or no vaccines, it's the destruction of your body's biome through C-sections and antibiotics and processed food.
>>
>>133040448
Well yeah. Luckily science has come far enough to be able to put a full stop on certain viruses and diseases. But there are ones with different chemical makeup that are able to adapt and evolve at a somewhat rapid pace.
>>
>>133039764
You understand many of these diseases existed before vaccination science became as developed as it is? George Washington had small pox and his body simply fought and beat the virus. People a thousand years ago survived bubonic plague by sheer virtue of a strong immune system. I mean are you actually trying to sit here and tell me eating good food and supplementing with trace minerals doesn't strengthen your immune system? Your body's ability to fight disease is entirely dependent on what you put into it.

Don't misunderstand me, vaccination science is perfectly sound, it's just the interests making them and enforcing their use are incredibly evil and outspoken about how much they want to kill/sterilize/empoverish most of the population. And forcing them to be mandatory at the threat of TAKING AWAY YOUR CHILDREN is insanely scary.
>>
>>133040510
Have you ever heard a doctor laugh at you while you described the pain you were in? i have. Have you ever suffered through several procedures before going to a different doctor and then discovering that the first one was a hack who didn't care? I have. Have you ever met a doctor who turned out to not be infallible? I have.
>>
>>133031262
I went to highschool with a guy who had one side of his body semi-paralized (mostly his arm) due to vaccine. Just because we were lucky enough to go without side efects it doesnt mean everybody will be.
>>
>>133040510
I literally said that in the post you replied to you worthless product of cousin fucking paki.
>>
>>133040448
You are wrong. Let me explain.
I win a government monopoly contract for a one-time vaccination that nobody can legally refuse.
Uh-oh, you'll never see this coming, but it turns out that now you need it once every five years. And later it will turn out you need it once a year.
Get it into your head that this is not about the nobility of pure science. This is about the ignobility of impure humanity.
>>
>>133040657
>People a thousand years ago survived bubonic plague by sheer virtue of a strong immune system.
And how many died of bubonic plague? Do they teach this in Burgerland schools?
>>
>>133040132
>Yes, it is far more ambigious and complex, because the chances are so insanely low of it happening.
This sentence does not make sense. And you have no information if the chances are insanely low. How could you for example make a connection between the vaccine and a cognitive illness which occurs some years later after the vaccination? There could be other reasons for it.

>And no, I've already addressed that. There are far too many unrelated studies done with water, water sources, and every chemical in the public water, for there ever to be a major long term incident without it being found out and stopped.
If the government now decides to add substances to vaccines that increase the chance of your children developing cognitive illnesses it would take years to create such a study, which would be much too late. And such studies would also need to be financed. Also, it would be hard to establish a link even if it exists because there would be other potential sources, for example pesticides or PCB or thousands of other harmful substances.

Also, we have a lot of harmful chemicals in our drinking water, for example the remains of medicine and contraceptive pill which cannot be filtered out or would be too expensive. Google xenoestrogens.
>>
>>133040645
>science has come far enough to be able to put a full stop on certain viruses and diseases
Like it or not it was thanks to vaccines too.
>>
>>133041171
This.
>>
File: retardalert.gif (473KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
retardalert.gif
473KB, 500x361px
>>133041236
>>
>>133040240
Do you trust the grocer to not put mind control drugs in your food? Do you trust the shops you walk in not to have sarin gas in their aircon? This is absolutely conspiracy theory drivel which you have provided no evidence for
>>
>>133040657
>People a thousand years ago survived bubonic plague,
The descendants of those people are immune to HIV. That did not happen because of their diet.
>>
>>133041236
They only died because of lack of hygiene and nutrition, as well as the knowledge to isolate infected persons accordingly.
>>
>>133040657
Well I agree that it would help overall. And yes you can fight the virus, since each one has some mortality rate. But isn't that fucking retarded to not to chose to drop that mortality to 1% over like, 50%, huh?

Yeah you also might choose to not to do it because "most of others did it anyway, thus giving your background protection", but understanding that and yelling "muh med corporations" makes yourself a hypocrite.
>>
>>133041585
It happened because their bodies encountered the disease and defeated it.

I don't get how you deny diet and sanitation as a major factor. It's such a level of intentional retardation I really can't tell if you're just shitposting to derail the discussion or if you really are this stupid.
>>
>>133041583
No, I do not trust my grocer at all. In fact our food is poisoned with xenoestrogens from pesticides and plastics.

Simply google xenoestrogens if you are ready for a huge redpill.

>This is absolutely conspiracy theory drivel which you have provided no evidence for
The opportunity is real and very easy to implement.
>>
>>133040871
How the fuck does this relate with vaccinations?
>>
>>133041583
This line of argument, besides being self-defeating namecalling, contradicts the public health nonsense about how we need government to protect us from big corporations.
>>
>>133040657
You shouldn't be allowed to make childreen in a given country until you agree to vaccinate them. Taking away childreen should be replaced with forced deportation in a post factum scenario.
>>
>>133041115
and of course it's never due to a vaccine is it?
My cousin had a horrible reaction a day after getting all his vaccines, almost died, and the hospital was like "weird conicdence. must be a virus."
The place they had injected him was swollen up and purple!! The only place more purple than his face.
>>
>>133040657
>And forcing them to be mandatory at the threat of TAKING AWAY YOUR CHILDREN is insanely scary.

True, if you home-school your kids and prohibt them contact with others I see no reason why the state forces an individual to vaccines his children.

However, this is all mood the second your child comes in contact with other people, then vaccines should be mandatory.
>>
>>133027553
>poisoning
opinion disregarded, bring a real argument next time
>>
>>133041834
Maybe click back to see what it's replying to instead of jumping in the middle and screaming about how you do not understand.
Unless your purpose is to argue in bad faith.
>>
Can we talk about the real issue: chemtrails! That is how they are going to control the birth rates and create an army of autists!
>>
>>133041717
>But isn't that fucking retarded to not to chose to drop that mortality to 1% over like, 50%, huh?

But then we come back around the the problem of extremely evil people who openly preach about their disdain for the public being in charge of distributing and producing the vaccines.

In a choice between the two I absolutely would rely on my immune system and alternative therapies that have been shown to work, such as antineoplaston therapy for cancer, or high dose intravenous vitamin C for ebola. Maybe I could die, but ultimately the choice is mine and nobody elses.

The main point of this entire discussion is people have to have a choice, and that children are the responsibility of their families, not the state.
>>
>>133041991
It is odd that you are so pro-vaccine, Austrianon. The LARPing Krauts of South Tyrol are the most vocal against them.
>>
>>133042081
>what does this have to do with vaccines
Chemtrails have been proven by time-elapse photography and small farmers testing their soil. Oh by the way, in an incomprehensible coincidence, the main victims of chemtrails are farmers with smallholdings being pressured to sell their land or quit by ADM. Know what ADM is?
>>
>>133041955
If I can create the vaccine myself then ok. But I refuse to blindly trust a government that at this very moment genocides the White European population and pharmaceutical companies which are only interested in profits.
>>
>>133041955
If you don't trust the government, get a vaccine from a private clinic you trust
>>
>>133041991
>However, this is all mood the second your child comes in contact with other people, then vaccines should be mandatory.

Literal non-issue if all the other kids are immune. Any contradiction to this means the vaccines are worthless and now we're back to the question of why the fuck they're mandatory?
>>
>>133042242
>It is odd that you are so pro-vaccine

desu I personally think that anti-vaxxers are on the same level as flat-earthers. Even if it were true that 1 in, what, 1000 gets autism thats still a pretty small price to pay.

>The LARPing Krauts of South Tyrol

What do you think they are? Italians?
>>
>>133042432
If you get an infection, will you create your own antibiotic to fight it?
>>
>>133041968
It's called anafilactic shock and it's an extremely rare occurence when it comes to vaccines. It's like an alergic reaction but extreme.
For comparison it happens way more frequently due to use of some of the more common antibiotics.
>>
>>133042413
>ADM
Austrian Death Machine?
>>
>>133041955
>You shouldn't be allowed to make childreen in a given country until you agree to vaccinate them

Statist shitbag
>>
>>133042534
>Literal non-issue if all the other kids are immune.

Kids may be immune but this is not necessarily true for their parents/family/relatives.

Use your head dum-dum
>>
File: 1494034916901.gif (1022KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494034916901.gif
1022KB, 500x375px
Science matters, no matter how you feel. Your feelings do not manipulate reality, you SJW tier faggots.

Laws like this are dangerous though and gives too much power to people we don't know with ideologies that might not be acceptable right now but could easily be in the future with more power than they have now to do whatever they'd like. The only way to prevent something devastating from happening is ensuring noone has this kind of power.

There is no solution sadly, education is irrelevant, its all about trust. The only way to get them to vaccinate is get the vaccines into the hands of those they trust. I doubt those behind anti-vac advocacy groups genuinely believe what they're spouting enough to do their own studies and research and administering of the vaccines if given the funding/chance.

Sad situation but laws like this are not the solution, it will damage antivacfags trust in the system further. Studies from all sides should be done frequently to make sure everything is fine, sadly people with agendas manipulate data and do false or faulty studies.

If you want to blame anyone, blame the government for doing crazy shit in the past that makes their conspiracy theories possible. The governments and (((powers))) that be have proven time and time again to be capable of disgusting terrible things.
>>
>>133042211
This raises a really big central point: Europeans have no right to either opinion, for or against. They have no rights. They will submit to whatever their governments decide. That's what the OP is saying anyway. But our country is different. Our country was founded on the idea that people should be mostly left alone and the government must be limited.
My dream is not that you avoid vaccination. My dream is that you realize this political point and remake your government.
>>
>>133042211
So will you risk your children's life over your faith in "corrupted corporations"? You can do whatever you want with yourself, but doing such nasty decision for a child, unless you are practically 100% familiar in the subject, is still retarded.
>>
>>133042687
Why would they vaccinate their kids and not themselves? Sounds pretty stupid. Also ignoring sanitation in this scenario.
>>
>>133042699
And that's the actual core issue here. In America, you can choose to be for or against something, and if push comes to shove, you can even move to a state that has laws that you agree with more, in the EU you're fucked because you have to fight for every single issue over and over again (until you inevitably give in) and moving is pointless because everything is the same everywhere.
>>
>>133027553
That's a good thing faggot fuck off
Millennial parents whose kids have contracted smallpox and the black plague need not reply
>>
>>133042695
Knock it off with the negative vibes. We can use existing government power to knock big pharma around, we can use transparency and competition to guarantee the safety of a new set vaccines, and we can retain control over how we raise our kids. All of that is 100% possible. In fact I think the globalists are trying to make all these anti-democratic end-runs precisely because they feel like their tome is up.
And maybe one day all these knowitalls who think they understand science will learn about the microbial catastrophe.
>>
File: image_0.png (261KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
261KB, 750x1334px
>>133027553
kill yourself fagget

based Italy
>>
>>133042864
>Why would they vaccinate their kids and not themselves?

Tons of reasons actually. Pregnancy, allergy or serious medical conditions prohibit the use of vaccines.

>Also ignoring sanitation in this scenario.

Because kids are known for their hygiene.
>>
>>133042801
Find and watch "The Greater Good."
>>
>>133041802
How exactly did their bodies defeat it? Diet and sanitation is a major factor in preventing disease but not fighting it. Immunoglobulin is not created by broccoli and toilet paper.
>>
>>133042801
Still ultimately my choice as a parent and not the states, whether you like it or not, a world where people are only allowed to make decisions that the state deems 'good' is completely nightmarish.
>>
>>133027553

Is it possible to:
1) Get alternative (aka rich man's) vaccine?
2) Go to another country (like Croatia) and skip the term/get different vaccine?
>>
>>133043144
>How exactly did their bodies defeat it?

So are you 12 and haven't started high school biology yet?
>>
/pol/ are anti-vaccers now, too?
>>
>>133042801
Why do you believe that governments would make a better decision? If you look at the public health it seems to get constantly downwards, for example look at obesity or autism.

The government even promotes dysgenics, which means that people with severe inherited diseases can have children. So the government openly decides to make the population more ill and weaker. Why should I trust it?

And pharmaceutical companies and doctors are mostly interested in making us chronically ill, so they can get the highest profit. I could tell you some stories how they try to trick people with unnecessary treatments, but this would get too long...
>>
File: 1442902903288.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1442902903288.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
>>133043228
Do you have 'that' knowledge in medical field? If not, do you prefer do it your own ignorant way over somebodys statically proved and science backed one? How does it even work?
>>
>>133043529
Shut the fuck up and take the fucking vaccine.
>>
>>133037480
american education
>>
>>133043430
Yes, we do not blindly trust in big governments like the Commie one which murdered 100 Million of its citizens.
>>
>>133043358
Answer the question?
>>
File: Lel.jpg (4KB, 99x96px) Image search: [Google]
Lel.jpg
4KB, 99x96px
>>133027553
MFW anti-vax kids die from the measles
>>
>>133043430
All posts which so much as consider "the monolithic pol" are spam.
>>
>>133043624
Kys Commie pig
>>
>>133043529
Fuck me, you should indeed be tied up to a chair watching how your children get vaccinated.
>>
>>133043358
they received small doses of it and survived, building up an immunity.

do you know how a vaccine works?
>>
>>133043657
It's funny until a kid that was allergic to the vaccine dies due to the herd immunity being compromised. At that point anti-vaxxers must be lynched.

>>133043751
I'd rather kill you.
>>
the fine may be harsh, but vaccines should be a thing... the arguments "duh it causes autism" and "my child, not the states" is stupid and is what makes conservatives look bad... some kids are unable to receive vaccines due to prexisting medical conditions (ex. a rare genetic defect causes vaccines to trigger epilepsy) or other reasons. Moreover, vaccines that cause health issues, like a type of polio vaccine that ended up causing health problems, are disbanded. And no, vaccines do not cause autism... correlation does not mean cause. It is the duty of parents to vaccinate their children in order to ensure that those who cannot be vaccinated stay healthy.
>>
>>133043606
You cannot know how ignorant you sound, so just hear this without quipping some ridiculous sophomoric snappy reply: there is such a thing as history and it is possible for people -- even people who are not doctors or big pharma executives -- to study history. We disagree largely because we on our side are familiar with things in history that you have not yet read. When you read them you will probably join us. Government has a pretty consistent record here.
>>
TL;DR a group of 12 (now 10) vaccines got pushed as an "obligatory vaccination program" to enroll children to school
about 6 of those 12 (now 10) vaccines are already pushed as necessary

the problem that's being pushed is that it's a lot of vaccines, and the media that pushed those "anti-vaccine doctors" didn't include that they weren't against the vaccine, but just didn't want to make a slightly immunosuppressed baby all 12, and it got blown up of proportions as usual

still, about half of those vaccines aren't as important, but the other half is, and people that are now stoically against all vaccines deserve a tetraplegic offspring
>>
>>133043606
You treat science as a religion. Naive as you are you cannot imagine that billion dollar industries can create any studies they want and have enough means to discredit any dissenters who are mostly individuals with not enough funds.
>>
>>133027553

ITT: Daily reminder anti-vaxxers are clinically retarded.
>>
Dont think ive had or needed a single vaccine in my life. Feels good to live in a non shit country
>>
>>133043840
Meh, world's overpopulated anyway.
>>
File: 1489869967561.jpg (34KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489869967561.jpg
34KB, 396x388px
>>133027553
Anyone who is for mandatory vaccination should be mandatorily euthanized.
>>
File: Measles.png (209KB, 779x510px) Image search: [Google]
Measles.png
209KB, 779x510px
>>133043657
Ohhhh noooo, I am so afraid, fast give me the vaccine, I do not want to d-
>>
>>133027553
Have fun with your autism syrup EU
>>
>>133028270
>>133032090
It's a myth, there have been multiple studies disproving it.
>>
>>133043654
Do not answer the question without first taking a scan of this shill's record. He's a fake poser of the type that demands to know how 2+2=4, then continues to pretend to fail to understand, wasting your energy and demanding ridiculous things. He is arguing in bad faith and concerned with wasting time rather than actual discussion. But he was kind enough to show how silly is this nonsense about an exalted priesthood of those who own science, and meanwhile he does not understand basic ideas.
>>
>>133043654
If you're really expecting an answer to a question as utterly stupid as "hurr durr how does your body defeat disease durrr' then I'm afraid you're out of luck because I'm not teaching you 9th grade biology, go torrent the textbooks and figure it out.
>>
>>133027553
>poisoning their children!
source?
>>
>>133043783
This is a really great, telling post.
>>
>>133043034
WiFi is safe because we have 30 years of good data.

Vaccinations are better at preventing disease spread than washing hands and wearing a face mask while sick.

Global warming is true because we have 200 years of data, data that doesn't back gw is fake news.

You science cultists are really dense.
>>
>>133043840
>Herd immunity
Why is this lie still repeated? Most vaccines would require regular refreshments, but most adults never do them. Thus, there exists no herd immunity for most vaccines.

>I'd rather kill you.
Yes please try, I want to use every legal opportunity to kill a Commie pig.
>>
>>133043817
I never disputed the soundness of inoculation science.
>>
>>133030572
Reads like a made up article, you freak. Anyways dying from tetanus is pretty much impossible unless you're absolutely retarded, takes over a month to die from it and you can get vaccinated after you get the infection to stop it.
>>
>>133032090
>what is a booster shot
>>
>>133027553
Yeah man, don't vaccinate your children, I can't wait for easy illnesses to help natural selection along again. :^)
>>
>>133034925
>These deseases can inflict irreperable damage to a child and still keep it alive.
Wow, exactly like vaccines then.

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>133028113
>Leaf
>>
>>133037480
bill nye tier retard
>>
>>133044523
Same. I can't wait for natural selection and see all vaccinated bloodlines get sterile and wiped out.
>>
>>133044264
The problem is, you can play neo and do it yourself, but if govt will allow your fucks to deny taking vaccine, and ignorant ones will do it because muh side effects the overall background protection will fall thus introducing deaths. Your decision affects others.
>>
>>133044523
Jokes on you when it causes extremely strong and healthy people with immune systems that can actually beat diseases to proliferate over all the sterile and brain damaged yuppies who rolled up their sleeves without questioning their all knowing and benevolent government.
>>
>>133043783
I really hate you with all of my heart, I really do. Take your dumb vaccines if you blindly trust the government that hates White people to inject things into your body - but do not bother me or my children.
>>
>>133044706
>the overall background protection will fall

Not if we stop allowing poison to contaminate the food and water as badly as it currently does.
>>
>>133044706
Okay, I'm playing neo, and you're handing fundamental rights over to unaccountable concessionaires. At least you scientifically called people names.
>>
>>133042695
>its SCIENCE! because he has a white dress

You're retarded
>>
>>133044838
I once again reiterate the real epidemiology issue of our times: Blaser's Missing Microbes. Mandate all the vaccines you want, but if you don't do anything about the microbes those vaccines will be totally meaningless.
>>
>>133043783
You should literally be publically executed.
>>
>>133044523
It is exactly the opposite. Enjoy your children becoming infertile or developing cognitive illnesses. If you blindly trust the government to forcefully inject things into your body then you deserve it.
>>
>>133036543
>secretly add to the vaccines
You keep saying that, but you still offer no proof of said contamination.
Your only argument is "Muh gubirnment haats whites and want niggers to replace them, so they must be doing this to kill us all". Seriously, not even on >>>/x/ they get this fallacious
>>
>>133044706
kill yourself you technocratic socialist retard
>>
>>133027698
They also want to make it mandatory in France. They're starting to talk about it.
And guess why they're thinking about this all of a sudden ? Migrants...
Because we're starting to see diseases that we thought were gone from Europe...
But because our suicidal government insists on sheltering these vermines in our homeland...we're now not only being invaded , (demographically) but also jeopardizing our own health in the name of antiracism and "human rights"...
>>
>>133045048
HIS GOAL WAS TO PROVOKE YOU.
Recognize that these are not real /pol/ users and think before you reply.
>>
>>133044838
> poison
It's literally moon hoax tier shit. Read why Occam's razor is a thing faggot.
>>
>>133045119
Kill yourself retard
>>
File: you.jpg (14KB, 359x285px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
14KB, 359x285px
>>133044212
What is the point of a discussion when you cant explain your reasoning. How can you be so narrow minded that you refuse to engage with different ideas. When you grow up, we can talk. Post again in 10 years time.
>>
>>133045141
one quick detail....Many vaccines are already mandatory , but they now want to add "new" ones. (again , for diseases with thought were long gone...are slowly returning because of shitskins)
>>
>>133045197
Kill yourself you vaccine-damaged sub 80-iq literal retard
>>
>>133045295
See?
>>
>>133045119
Simply google xenoestrogens right now, then you would realise this this already happening with the approval of the government.

Yet, injections would be even a more severe level, especially if they are mandatory.

It is absolutely clear that the government wants to weaken and lower the numbers of Whites, so it has the motive. And it is also known that the elites often enough speak about solving the overpopulation.

Vaccines would be very suitable for the government, because it can selectively harm the citizens.
>>
>>133027553
Vaccines didn't give you your autism. Homeschooling, /pol/ and porn addiction did.
>>
>>133031262
autist found
>>
>>133042432
Blind trust is never good but I can hardly imagine a situation when you can live without taking some risks. You always have to weigh chances.

Think about it this way norwegian anon. You say that you don't trust the government given the ongoing white genocide. Rightfully so.
However, are the vaccines a good tool for the government to use for that purpose?
>vaccines commonly raise suspicion since injecting childreen with some shit is basically guaranteed to do that
>there is an existing antivax movement that gets quite a big attention and just waits to raise alarm about possible negative consequences
>side effects of vaccines are registered by a fuckload of physicians and you can't hope to silence them all
>can you name a substance that could possibly effectively contribute to white genocide that could be administered this way with such a dosage?

I can think of better ways to achieve the same goal that involve way less risk on this side of a malevolent government.
>>
>>133045542
Dude you have a tiny hole in your foil cap on your forehead. Govt can send some pulses, quick patch it!
>>
>>133045585
>Autism tend to emerge between 12 and 18 months of age.
So I was homeschooled, browsing /pol and watching porn when I was just an infant?

Vaxxer confirmed being a retard.
>>
>>133028270
a disease they put out and spread

gtfo
>>
>>133045963
This is what desperation looks like.
>>
>>133045963
Google xenoestrogens, then we can see if I am a tinfoil.
>>
>>133031262
croatia is cuck central of eastern europe, coincidence?
>>
>>133045940
This, very much, in such religions issues Occam's razor always cuts more complicated explanations, over simpler ones.
>>
>>133045963
>If I deny reality and act snarky, then it'll change
>>
>>133042684
Freedom of an individual ends when it negatively impacts another individuals ability to benefit from the same freedom.
>>
>>133046321
>its correct because its simpler (in my subjective opinion)
only retarded lazy pseudo-intellectuals think like this, you are really really dumb
>>
>>133046431
No it doesn't, kill yourself communist.
>>
>>133027553
What's wrong with vaccines?
>>
>>133046431
So if there's only 2 shots and 5 people, it would be better to not use the 2 shots because it would be unfair to a majority of the people?
>>
>>133046459
Did you even read the subject?
>>
Relax, goys. They're just implementing the kill switch. Don't you trust your leaders?
>>
>>133028565
Heroin is safe you fucking cunt. Diamorphine is a stupidly effective pain reliever.
>>
>>133046431
You mean like voting for the government to take away peoples children? Faggot.
>>
>>133027553
>Letting white children die of preventable diseases

This is clearly a jewish psyop.
>>
>>133045940
>However, are the vaccines a good tool for the government to use for that purpose?
Yes, for the following reasons
>It can be injected selectively thus there is a high control and no threat for the elite
>Since it is injected mostly into infants and children it may be impossible to say if the disease comes from the vaccine or is inherited
>The harmful effect could occur years later
>When you create the norm of forcing citizens to get vaccinated, then you can suddenly at a certain point add substances to weaken or murder them
>>
>>133027553
Antivaxxers are like flat earthers except unironic and dangerous
>>
>>133045358
>ad hominem
not an argument
>>
>>133046778
You give the impression of a conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>133046778
>>When you create the norm of forcing citizens to get vaccinated, then you can suddenly at a certain point add substances to weaken or murder them
and who adds in these substances?
>>
>>133046974
Fucking hell. Bet he has his opinion on 9/11 too.
>>
>>133027553
Oh no a public health effort!
>>
>>133046779
Dangerous, why? If you trust your vaccines so much then you should feel protected?

>B-but muh heeerd immuniity
Those who cannot be vaccinated are rather a small minority. And second, most adults do not get boosters although they would be necessary. Thus, herd immnunity is a joke.

Vaxxers are like dumb cattle who blindly trust the government and then get sent to camps.
>>
>>133027698
You better stop it at All costs or its over! Fight to your kids and your life! Watch the movie vaxxed, which for mosts parts, is banned from showing in the states.
>>
>>133046974
>>133047055
No, I do not believe in Yetis, UFOs, Loch Ness etc.

Harmful substances are not a conspiracy theory.

Google xenoestrogens if you are ready to swallow a huge redpill.
>>
>>133046974
Where do you think you are you fucking tard? Back to plebbit with you retard.

>>133047037
The producers of course. It wouldn't be the first time. The USA government injected blacks with syphilis, look into the tuskegee experiment.
>>
>>133046779
forcedvaxxers are dangerous and should be shot in the head
>>
>>133027553

>poisoning

You are retarded.
>>
>>133047434
Spotted the one LARPing as the board veteran.
>>
>>133027553
I have discussed this with a doctor friend of mine several times.

Do you faggots realize there is next to no profit made on vaccines? Do you realize the cost of hospitalizing serious cases of measles, mumps, etc far outweighs the cost of vaccines?

>>133028808
Do you faggots realize that posters like this are the retards responsible for dishing out misinformation?

You need to vaccinated you stupid fucks 100 years ago you had people having a lot more kids just because some might die of disease. Vaccines have improved quality of life in civilized white countries immensely.

The mercury based chemical in vaccines doesnt do shit
>>
>>133045141
Damn, better get you ebola vac
>>
>>133047434
>The producers of course
be more specific, please. it would take a gigantic amount of scientific research to determine which substances to add into vaccines to cause specific damage to people. who is adding in these substances? the researchers, the technicians? it's not the decision-makers because i doubt that they do benchwork
>>
>>133047496
And you are naive blindly trusting a government that cucked the English people beyond believe to inject you substances.
>>
>>133027553
>Vaccination mandatory in Italy
Literally how is this a happening?
>>
>>133047682
>And you are naive blindly trusting a government
i am a biomedical researcher so my knowledge of vaccines and how they are made and their mechanism of action is hardly blind. please use actual arguments
>>
>>133028270
>herd immunity

So you're cattle huh?
>>
reminds me of all the goys who got tricked into taking the

"swine flu" shots
or "ebola" shots

they ended up being the ones who died
while both diseases mysteriously disapeared shortly after

never to be heard from again
>>
>>133047682
>DA
>GUBBERMENT
>>
>>133047891
So you're dying of measles huh?

At least you "aren't autistic"
>>
>>133046706
>You mean like voting for the government to take away peoples children
I never said that I agree with any of that. Including the voting for a governent part.
>>133046594
That's not a direct implication of my statement
>>133046497
Name a situation where given your flag you can disagree with me.
>>
>>133047624
>Vaccines have improved quality of life in civilized white countries immensely.
No, they did not at all. In fact, most were in wide use very late in the 20th century, when the quality of life was already very good.

The most important reasons why we got rid of most diseases are being hygienic (clean water, not shitting on the streets, washing hands), having enough food and isolating infected people accordingly.

Also you completely ignore the fact, that the government could add harmful substances to the vaccines anytime.
>>
>>133047902
>ebola

>never heard from again

has /pol/ always been this full of fucking morons?
>>
>>133047769
All your knowledge comes from studies (most likely openly or secretly financed by pharmaceutical companies).

In addition, you fully ignore the possibility that the government can simply secretly add harmful substances to the vaccines.
>>
File: getnuked.jpg (55KB, 461x357px) Image search: [Google]
getnuked.jpg
55KB, 461x357px
>it's a thread where all the anti-vaccination retards gather

You people are why we need authoritarianism.
>>
>>133041171
Are you implying the virus comes packaged with a drug that manages to sit in your body for 5 years without ever being metabolised or otherwise excreted that suddenly activates and kills your ability to produce the antibodies your body is now making to combat the disease? I understand the need to be concerned of Big Anything where inordinate amounts of money are involved but unless the vaccine literally does not work I'm not sure how your conspiracy would ever be implemented.
>>
>>133048137
>Also you completely ignore the fact, that the government could add harmful substances to the vaccines anytime.

Yes because it's government owned companies making the vaccines right? Oh fuck me, it actually isn't and you are fucking retarded.

>DUDE just dont shit in streets and you wont get measle outbreak lmao
>Just wash your hands lmao

No nigger, that's not how you prevent an outbreak. it really is from long term vaccinations that protect us from these diseases. Look at the Somali community in Minnesota. Their small pocket of a community got more measles cases than the entire country combined in previous years. Guess what they don't do Borknigger? Get fucking vaccines!!

You must be a troll or an actual retard.
>>
>>133048334
>All your knowledge comes from studies
i've done a lot of laboratory research myself. have you?

> you fully ignore the possibility that the government can simply secretly add harmful substances to the vaccines.
this brings me back to my original question: who is adding these harmful substances?
>>
>>133048447
>You people are why we need authoritarianism.
And I hope you will be the first to go to the gulag.
>>
>>133046706
I agree. It is a disgrace that government takes children away from the parents. Using heroin should not interfere with your right to have a family.
>>
>>133047624
>Do you faggots realize there is next to no profit made on vaccines?
>>
>>133048334
>most likely openly or secretly financed by pharmaceutical companies

And all of your "knowledge" comes from frantically paniking in your basement and reading too much baseless conspiracy bullshit, of which you haven't even provided any real evidence. VACCINATIONS ARENT A CASH COW, THEYRE TO STOP THOUSANDS OF CITIZENS FROM DYING NEEDLESSLY

>*rips bong* NO BRO you dont UNDERSTAND! the government WANTS to kill it's own citizens
>>
>>133048137
>Government could get you anytime
Yes, they could get you anytime, with literally anything. The water in your taps for example. No need to involve every single medical practitioner in the country in an elaborate scheme that would only poison children that way.
>>
>>133046778
You just gave some arguements for that are objectively outweighed by ones that I mentioned in my previous post.

You also rely on the existence of that hypothetical "substance" necessary to use in vaccines for such a purpose.
WHAT ARE THE CANDIDATES FOR SUCH AN AGENT?
Make some reasearch in this direction and you will shortly realise that using vaccines for that purpose would be simply retarded if it's even possible.
>>
File: 1494321329491.png (582KB, 1000x897px) Image search: [Google]
1494321329491.png
582KB, 1000x897px
>>133048447
yeah we need to ban retards like you
>>
>>133027553
Good, only left wing retard criticize Vaccines.
Its part of the whole Vegan, Gluten-free, Non-GMO Hippy fad.
>>
LOL go ahead and not vaccinate yourself and your kids. When you die from an ancient, preventable disease, I'll dance on your fucking grave.
>>
>>133049070
>no profit
Spreading disease and then charging to treat what you spread.
>no profit
Big Pharma using unwitting test subjects for patented sicknesses
>no profit
Harvesting their organs when a certain percentage die
>>
>>133049106
just go back to plebbit already
>>
>>133048787
Believe it or not but hygiene is the most important factor of preventing diseases. Have you ever seen the desinfection procedures in hospitals?

In earlier times, the hygenic circumstances were much worse than you could ever imagine. Just look at poor and dirty countries like India. Shitting on streets, no clean water, bathing in the dirty Ganges, all eating from the same bowl, throwing trash in front of the house, rats, parasites etc.

>Yes because it's government owned companies making the vaccines right?
Companies are interested in making a profit.
>>
File: TrumpVaccines.png (167KB, 1000x510px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpVaccines.png
167KB, 1000x510px
>>133049338
false
>>
>>133049338
you fucking retarded subhuman
>>
File: tinfoil feggit.jpg (123KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil feggit.jpg
123KB, 333x500px
>>133049408
>implying airborne viruses can be prevented by wiping down door handles
were you vaccinated?
>>
>>133049352
>tfw i skipped school on every vaccine day while all the good goys got their (((medicine))
>>
File: 1489681312927.jpg (85KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
1489681312927.jpg
85KB, 400x333px
>>133049390
You cannot be any more burger than that.
>>
>>133049715
He's not, and got autism obviously.
>>
>>133049338
Nothing of value will be lost. They would of raised them as trannies anyway.
>>
File: 1497055985910.gif (103KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1497055985910.gif
103KB, 450x253px
>>133049873
>MFW you were vaccinated multiple times before you were even self aware
>>
>>133049924
how many muslim cocks have you sucked today
>>
File: 1498045061602.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1498045061602.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>133031262
>>
>>133049515
lol we got a triggered Vegan, Gluten-free, Non-GMO Hippy
>>
>>133047624
Anecdotal, but my gf's lil bro had a ton of vaccs around 2 yr old or something and completely went beserk. Got tested positive for mercury poisoning. Dude is doing better but he still has a lot of behavioral issues.

Vaccines are good, overall, but there was some sort of issue in the ones he got. Too many at one time could definitely be an issue with a little bit of mercury in each adding up, especially in very young children.
>>
>>133050185
subhuman blind retard, ive got trump on my side you dumb shistain motherfucker, look at the post above the one you quoted
>>
>>133027553
Trump has my permission to use force to remove the criminal EU.
>>
>>133049408
This is entirely true, yes: Germ Theory has done more to combat disease than any drug. Prevention better than cure etc. That doesn't mean that washing your hands before you eat will cure you of measles. What you're actually doing is allowing your first order of defense - your skin - to function more efficiently. If shit does get through, and unless you carry hand sanitiser around 24/7 and don't come into contact with any other humans or animals at all it will, then it falls to your immune system. Vaccines then help your immune system by effectively training it to fight a certain disease - to give it time to throw different solutions at it until something sticks without the pressure of your body being destroyed in some way or another.

Sorry if you knew all that shit but I'm just not sure why you would be so for the primary of prevention but against the failsafe.
>>
File: 1495367840586.gif (1MB, 186x238px) Image search: [Google]
1495367840586.gif
1MB, 186x238px
>>133050252
do you really? Google the following:

"Trump administration picks pro-vaccine CDC director"
>>
>>133050343
please liberate us
>>
>>133032090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zncuOv9VBxw
>>
>>133049262
For example heavy metals which are associated with causing a lower IQ and the development of neurological disorders.

They are just a few points from many and I do not think your ones outweighed them.
>>
This is part of the new gps chipping system being injected via syringe.
>>
>>133027553

The anti vaccine movement is the most retarded thing there is.
>>
File: tumblr_neitejbmlv1qap126o2_1280.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neitejbmlv1qap126o2_1280.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>133050807
>>
>>133050595
This retard understand how vaccines work, but he thinks the ((government)) poisons him with some goy drugs.
>>
>>133050595
There are millions of diseases for which no vaccine exists and most adults do not take any boosters. If you have a healthy lifestyle and a strong immune system you will be very well protected.

In addition, one critical point I raise is that the government can simply secretly add a harmful substance to the vaccine. And absolutely do not want the government to inject something into my body.
>>
>my body, my choice
It's time to btfo the feminists, Italybros
>>
>>133051395
That's because if you would just take 10 fucking minutes to research it you'd know government already has poisoned people on a mass scale, I can't speak for Europe but the US government has legally asserted it can experiment on large populations. The Tuskegee experiment really happened. The FDA really does approve food additives that are proven to be poison. He doesn't *think* the government poisons people, it does.
>>
>>133051395
Oh frog... I have every right not to trust my government which right now floods my country with Africans. Let it inject something into my body? Hell no.
>>
>>133051428
Tell me this, say you broke your leg, would you deny paramedics to fix it, because muh poison in pain killers? Why do your conspiracy theory apply only to vaccines?
>>
>>133051636
There was a Harvard study that says the fluoride the government puts in our water lowers IQ by 10 points. And there are lots of studies claiming there is no dental benefits.
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg (/pol/ stuff I)

https://mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg (/pol/ II)

https://mega.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ!QNAixJZL (/pol/ III)

https://mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw (/pol/ IV)

https://mega.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q (/pol/ V)

https://mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw (/pol/ stuff VI)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg (/pol/ VII)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A (/pol/ related)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ (/pol/ related)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg (/pol/ related)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ (TGSNT, William Pierce, Icelandic Sagas)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg ( films)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC (recordings)

http://pastebin.com/v6qsewmw (/sum/ info)

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!8VxzyY7Y (Occult litI)

https://mega.nz/#F!RktiXZBS!W_ZvtntvNvWxvsSYZCG_vg (Occult lit II)

https://mega.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA (Occult lit III)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!K8wTjbiZ!mWFZsQRr2SZYC1AsoE6Shw (Occult, big file size)

https://mega.nz/#F!sU90kbAR!pXKWaWnZcY8eTIA2wUSDBA (Full Sinister Tarot)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc ("Mesmer's Lair", hypnosis etc.)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg (Psychopolitics)

https://mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw (/biz/ related)

https://www.mediafire.com/?i44dwzkf9j9n8 (art)

https://mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw (philosophy)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg (/k/)

https://pastebin.com/JN01tWVF (Languages & Linguistics)

https://murdercube.com/files/
http://krystallnacht.com/
http://pauladaunt.com/books/
http://www.freeinfosociety.com/media_index.php
http://thehomegunsmith.com/
http://www.textfiles.com/directory.html
>>
>>133028620
Not necessarily. The UN definition very purposefully states it has to be done with the intent to commit genocide; it's possible that they are literally this bluepilled and aren't destroying Europe on purpose.
>>
>>133051901
>citation required
I saw a harvard study that said Canadians have lower IQs than anyone else.
>>
>>133051901
Well the problem is CALCIUM fluoride has been shown to bond to and harden tooth enamel, but what they're putting in the water and everywhere is SODIUM fluoride, which has been proven to cause long term sterility/nerve/brain damage.
>>
>>133050682
You are free to make a new thread when you figure out how those work with that dosage and explain how that contributes to white genocide. Some numbers would be nice too.

There is quite a lot of information available on that subject actually. Some of the more advanced pieces are unfortunately a pay to read content but there are ways to get around that.
>>
>>133051751
Because it is very unlikely I need to go to the hospital and need a treatment until I am getting old. On the other hand a dozen of vaccines or more are supposed to be injected in the body of an infant or child.
>>
>>133051395
Something lost in translation there I think, Pierre.

>>133051428
I see where you're coming from with fear of government m8, I'm just not sure I share your faith that anyone there has a clue how to mess with a vaccine that subtly, implement it on that large a scale, or have any reason to poison absolutely everyone (and not just the people that don't vote for them for example).
>>
>>133052043
>https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

Why do stupid faggots like you require so much fucking spoonfeeding? Why the fuck haven't you already researched this?

Why the fuck isn't there a sticky full of sources proving claims for sauce fags like you?
>>
>>133052043
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
>>
>>133052049
>doesn't into chemical formulae
only 1 of the 3 pathways for strengthening enamel requires CaF2
>>
>>133052228
>>133052304
>pretending the authors didn't have a follow-up statement for the paranoid shit-for-brains like you

https://cdn1.sph.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2012/07/Media-Statement_Fluoride-9-12-12-Revised2.pdf
>>
>>133039723
underrated
>>
>>133052196
So you're literally denying health care? And if something serious would happen to you you will turn on literal tinfoil cap tier "stay away, my body! this blood is poisoned!"?

How can you breathe, did you know that air is poisoned too? Fucking CO2 is all over the place.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.