[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People in Europe and the US are really stupid, they think they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: thor-cosplay-girl.jpg (57KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
thor-cosplay-girl.jpg
57KB, 640x960px
People in Europe and the US are really stupid, they think they need firearms to defend themselves... basically you can form an army with normal people, armed with tools like hammers, axes, screwdrivers, slingshots, wooden shields, baseball bats, etcetera, you know, legal stuff ...remember, you aren’t defenseless.
>>
File: 1351630264257.jpg (33KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1351630264257.jpg
33KB, 251x242px
>>133022219
and then come the cops with fully automatic armor piercing Machine guns.

good luck against that
>>
>>133022882
If cops kill civilians, your army becomes five times bigger.
>>
>>133022219
and then when you come after me ill just shoot you.... and now you know why we carry guns.... but you are dead so it doesnt matter.... one less retard breeding....
>>
>>133022219
You're walking to your car at 8:30pm, just as dusk is falling. You're 2 streets off the main row, residential houses and lots of shade from overhanging trees. A filthy bum in his mid 30s is wandering around the sidewalk across from where you're parked, teetering on a steel walking cane. As you beep your keys to unlock your door, the bum approaches you and cuts off the angle between you and your car.

>you got 10 dollars man?
no sorry I need to get home have a good night
>I need ten dollars man.

Now the bum is closing the distance between you. His grip on his cane changes to a baseball bat overhand, his gait straightening out into an athletic pace.

>I really need 10 dollars man, let me see your wallet

Wat do?

I'm a BJJ black belt and I'm running in this scenario. Bums always have knives or herpes or aids, you don't want to fight one hand to hand. Plus he has a big steel cane. Even if you run now you gotta get to your car somehow, and he could be breaking your windows and slashing your tires by now.

Now imagine you had a wife and daughter with you.

That's why you need guns.
>>
>>133022219
Dont bring a knife to a gun fight
Especially when the guns are mounted on unmanned drones controlled by some COD addicted basement dweller in a safe bunker

We need recreational nukes to turn this around
>>
>>133024266
And with five times more casualties
>>
>>133024510
I'm talking about europeans/americans vs refugees...
>>
>>133025324
I'm talking about europeans/americans vs refugees....
>>
File: box-truck.jpg (189KB, 1830x1830px) Image search: [Google]
box-truck.jpg
189KB, 1830x1830px
Guns are an equilizer.

Do you think a criminal or sand nigger or a corrupt government is going to use a pencil or "screwdriver" to kill you?

Get ran over you fucking limp wristed yuropoor.
>>
>>133022219
No, you can't defend yourself from guns without guns. You can't take on the police and military without guns, period. That's the whole point of gun control in the first place : to make sure that the population doesn't have the means to fight back agaisnst the state and its goons.
>>
>>133022219
>basically you can form an army with normal people, armed with tools like hammers, axes, screwdrivers, slingshots, wooden shields, baseball bats, etcetera

Ok bring your group of dip shits armed with that against my group armed with Shotguns, Rifles, and Handguns and we will see how well that works out for ya.
>>
File: gun to a knife fight.gif (2MB, 400x168px) Image search: [Google]
gun to a knife fight.gif
2MB, 400x168px
>>133022219
you are this stupid
>>
>>133022219
>screwdrivers
>>
>>133022219
>People in Europe and the US are really stupid

People in these two countries suffer from major social conditioning, which has them conditioned that they can only use something according to the label or title that someone else gave it.
>>
>>133025612
We use laws for that. We need guns to protect ourselves from Antifa rioters, BLM rioters, crackheads and out of control cops if it comes to that.
>God made mankind
>Sam Colt made them equal
>>
>basically you can form an army with normal people, armed with tools like hammers, axes, screwdrivers, slingshots, wooden shields, baseball bats, etcetera, you know, legal stuff ...remember, you aren’t defenseless.

Examples or you are just larping. The burden of proof is on you for your statement.
>>
>>133022219
>legal stuff
Firearms are legal in any country that isn't a shithole.
>>
>>133022219
>People in Europe and the US are really stupid
>basically you can form an army with normal people, armed with tools like hammers, axes, screwdrivers, slingshots
lol
>>
>>133022219
look at any uk riots in the past 30 years.
we know how to defend ourselves
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.