[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are CNN/Obama/Democrats so in love with Iran? https://t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: cnn islamists.jpg (89KB, 580x641px) Image search: [Google]
cnn islamists.jpg
89KB, 580x641px
Why are CNN/Obama/Democrats so in love with Iran?

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/884129595867398145
>>
They really aren't, /pol/ is much more in love with Iran due to muh Israel than any of those places are by a huge margin.
>>
>>133021800
Underdog complex, because they were weak losers their entire lives they project themselves onto brown nations they deem weak and root for them so they can feel satisfaction through an indirect victory.

This is pretty much the entire driving force behind the modern left.
>>
>>133022597
Stormfags don't make up the entirety of /pol/.

Israel is the best example of modern nationalism at work. All white nations should strive to create a system for their people like the Israelis.
>>
They love Muslim theocracies.

They love Saudi Arabia and Iran for that reason.
>>
File: reddit is that way.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
reddit is that way.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>133022726
>Stormfags
>>
>>133022927
At least I didn't say stormweenie so quit crying
>>
>>133021800
CNN, Obama, and the Dems all had a similar goal. Iran has been trying for years to destabilize the petrol dollar. They have been trying to pull a Libya since before Libya. The goal is to bring them to heel so they continue to not be competition to the dollar in trade for oil.
>>
>>133021800
America run on oil. We also have a monopoly on the oil trade. The reason we are so tight with the Saudis is because the have no problem trading their vast oil reserves for American dollars. We fight wars to keep the petrol dollar alive.
>>
Iran is against ISIS and they don't behead people in public squares like saudis do.
>>
>>133024518
Which is why the relation ship doesn't make sense unless you follow the money.
>>
>>133021800
Iran is based. Fuck off back to Tel Aviv, you fucking disgusting kike
>>
>>133022787
Thats funny then how come trump is kissing ass in saudi arabia ad making arms deals with a muslim theocracy? This is why I am convinced you racist cucks on 4chan have low IQs.
>>
>>133025061

He made the Saudis our bitch.

Expect an alliance against Iran in a few years.
>>
File: CyMtwmpVQAAPLxh.jpg-large.jpg (66KB, 540x580px) Image search: [Google]
CyMtwmpVQAAPLxh.jpg-large.jpg
66KB, 540x580px
>>133021800
Because Trump isn't. It's one of my only problems with the orange entertainer but fuck me the level of petulant spite on display at the moment is unreal.
>>
File: 1310441171669.jpg (256KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
1310441171669.jpg
256KB, 980x653px
>>133022726
>Israel is the best example of modern nationalism at work
sad because it's so true. they even allow neighborhoods to enforce racial purity.
>>
>>133022726
Topkek, you do understand they have a fuck load of arabs, Russians and Ethiopians
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.