[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Race Biology "It is a serious question among them whether

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 13

File: EnlightenedonRaceBiology.jpg (341KB, 664x750px) Image search: [Google]
EnlightenedonRaceBiology.jpg
341KB, 664x750px
>Race Biology

"It is a serious question among them whether the Africans are descended from monkeys or whether the monkeys come from them. Our wise men have said that man was created in the image of God. Now here is a lovely image of the Divine Maker: a flat and black nose with little or hardly any intelligence. A time will doubtless come when these animals will know how to cultivate the land well, beautify their houses and gardens, and know the paths of the stars: one needs time for everything."

-Voltaire (During the French Enlightenment)
>>
File: KVSS6D4.jpg (192KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
KVSS6D4.jpg
192KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: staymadnigger.jpg (26KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
staymadnigger.jpg
26KB, 600x421px
Some Sub-Saharan blacks are genetically closer to bonobos than they are Europeans.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#
>>
File: Existance of race in humanity.png (417KB, 956x863px) Image search: [Google]
Existance of race in humanity.png
417KB, 956x863px
Biodiversity thread
>>
File: Human Genome Project.png (964KB, 2257x992px) Image search: [Google]
Human Genome Project.png
964KB, 2257x992px
Race, brain size, and intelligence

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1862181
>>
File: Socioeconomic.png (976KB, 962x2179px) Image search: [Google]
Socioeconomic.png
976KB, 962x2179px
Racial differences in pelvic anatomy

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/
>>
File: IQ.jpg (54KB, 662x610px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.jpg
54KB, 662x610px
Variance in gestation among different ethnic groups

https://academic.oup.com/ije/article/33/1/107/668109
>>
File: allahuakbarguy.jpg (27KB, 735x460px) Image search: [Google]
allahuakbarguy.jpg
27KB, 735x460px
>>133016212
Are you retarded? I actually decided to check out the link and it says NOTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL. You took one of the five figures and reinterpreted it in a way completely unsupported by that link or any other research.

X/A ratios have nothing to do with different species being related to another, but a calculation of population size and mating strategies. From the article that YOU, YOURSELF LINKED:

"Differences in female and male population history, for example, with respect to reproductive success and migration rates, are of special interest in understanding the evolution of social structure. To approach this question in the Pan ancestor, we compared the inferred ancestral population sizes of the X chromosome and the autosomes. Because two-thirds of X chromosomes are found in females whereas autosomes are split equally between the two sexes, a ratio between their effective population sizes (X/A ratio) of 0.75 is expected under random mating."

This is the problem with arguing with stormfags. They take 30 seconds to write or say some seriously retarded, nonsensical shit, followed by "prove me wrong", and then their opponents have to dig through the pile of shit they just vomited out and usually they're either way off base or interpreting a study's data contrary to what the researchers themselves wrote (i.e. the Minnesota adoption study).

Anyway, kill yourself, my man.
>>
File: culture.jpg (281KB, 1209x517px) Image search: [Google]
culture.jpg
281KB, 1209x517px
Weight-related differences in glucose metabolism and free fatty acid production in two South African population groups

https://www.nature.com/ijo/journal/v25/n8/full/0801660a.html
https://www.nature.com/ijo/journal/v25/n8/full/0801660a.html
Death to thedawnald. You Sargon cocksuckers should mcfucking kill yourselves
>>
>>133014985
What do the apes in the 'Rise of the/Dawn of the' Planet of the apes films think of niggers?

These are apes that have more intelligence and culture than niggers have ever had. Would the niggers become the apes' pets?
>>
>>133014985
>Define Race. Scientifically.
>>
File: Flynn.jpg (46KB, 417x312px) Image search: [Google]
Flynn.jpg
46KB, 417x312px
>>133016830
Also wrong and misleading. Re: African IQ, read Wicherts et al. (2011?). Averages around 81 in Africa ~80 in the Caribbean, 85/86 in the UK and the Netherlands.

Furthermore, due to the Flynn effect, average African IQ is higher than average Dutch IQ around the 1950s.

Classifications of retardation require an inability to function in society. If IQ was the sole classifier, substantial portions of whites born before 1950 would be considered "retarded".
>>
>>133017058
>We find that more than three per cent of the human genome is more closely related to either the bonobo or the chimpanzee genome than these are to each other. These regions allow various aspects of the ancestry of the two ape species to be reconstructed. In addition, many of the regions that overlap genes may eventually help us understand the genetic basis of phenotypes that humans share with one of the two apes to the exclusion of the other.
>>
Does anyone else find racial science super interesting? It's fucking cool looking at charts comparing skull structure, bone structure, etc. Even if a lot of it is kinda quackery it's still fascinating.
>>
File: racegeneticdistance.jpg (98KB, 611x423px) Image search: [Google]
racegeneticdistance.jpg
98KB, 611x423px
>>133018528
At this point, I'm convinced that you're not at all literate.

To simplify that sentence for you: Humans share 97% of the same genome. That remaining 3% is more closely related to either the bonobo or chimpanzee than each other (as to how much, this is not discussed in the article). This is only because of common ancestry, gene recombination and a bunch of other shit neither you or I understand to any meaningful degree.

However, you posted an image of the figure referring to X/A ratios, and either through your own stupidity or a desire to mislead, implied that this was some sort of evidence showing that "Some Sub-Saharan blacks are genetically closer to bonobos than they are Europeans.", when this is not, and was not the case.

In any case, I have some research from '93 contradicting your claims; since you're virtually illiterate on the subject, I won't put in much effort.

Since one human group is not more "evolved" from the next (as if evolution suddenly stops happening), it's not surprising that the genetic distance between various human groups from Chimpanzees is much the same or nearly identical.
>>
>>133016212
you make everyone here look retarded when you say stuff like that.
>>
>>133018781
Of course. Just make sure that you find good sources (well-regarded scholarly books and peer-reviewed articles) and use the author's interpretation as a metric or guide as opposed to lifting some of their work (or graphs from their work) and making up interpretations to fit your worldview as you go along.
>>
>>133017058
>nigger-lover ignores all the other data to focus on one inconsistency
>says we're the problem
absolutely fucking worthless. there's no fucking way you're a white person, you're too fucking stupid and delusional.
>>
>>133017631

Everyone believes in evolution until we get to modern humans. The proof of race is evolution. How do we rule on the food chain?

First we stop becoming nomadic, we learn agriculture. And well, I am not a professor here to teach Anthropology 101. You can find how modern humans have evolved. As we evolved, we began associating ourselves, our group, our tribe, our Village intellectually with people who held our same beliefs. Western Society is built by European and Christian Ideals.

Other parts of the world evolved and developed according to the intelligence and ideals. You have still got unevolved Amazonian Tribes that have never met modern man.

Race=evolution
>>
Bump
>>
File: DEKy549XsAIaG87.jpg (122KB, 962x660px) Image search: [Google]
DEKy549XsAIaG87.jpg
122KB, 962x660px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.